Meeting Bree Ch. 03

Story Info
Vic and Bree saga continues.
6.7k words
4.8
6.6k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic bent over Angie's prone form, smiling down at her, "I almost hate to move you," he said, taking a moment to kiss her lips again.

Angie returned the kiss and stretched, her body moving sinuously. "Didn't someone mention a bath?" She asked, smiling up at her lover.

"I most certainly did," Vic replied and bent to gather her in his arms, picking her up effortlessly from the bed.

Angie squealed as he picked her up, "What are you doing?" She laughed, "I could hurt your back."

Vic just looked at her, "Are you insinuating I'm old?"

"Never," Angie said, smiling, "I just don't want you to hurt yourself before I'm done with you."

Vic laughed, "That had an ominous sound to it."

"Nothing bad about it at all baby," Bree said, nuzzling his neck, "I'll be done with you in about fifty years."

They entered the bathroom, and Angie squealed in delight as she saw the huge tub. Vic lowered her into the water and turned to grab a robe to put on as he started to exit the room.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Angie asked, "I want you in here with me."

"I'll join you in a few minutes princess; I have a couple of things I need to take care of first." Vic replied, leaving Angie to soak in the tub.

As Angie allowed herself to settle into the hot water, she watched her man moving out of the bedroom, "I wonder what he's up to now." She mused to herself.

As she soaked, she heard him speaking with someone in the other room and wondered what he could be up to, "He knows I'm not interested in sharing him," she thought out loud.

Just as she was about to go find out for herself, he entered the room with a tray of fresh cut fruit and a glass of champagne, "For you, my princess," he said, handing her the glass of champagne.

She smiled as she saw his thoughtfulness, "You're just trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me," Angie accused with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Guilty," Vic replied with a smile of his own.

"Well since you went to all this bother, I guess I'll have to go along with it," Angie said.

Vic just smiled as he returned with his own glass, taking a seat on the side of the tub. He reached across and took a piece of melon and offered it to Angie. She looked up, smiled, and moved her head forward to slowly engulf the melon. "mmm, fresh baby." She said, licking her lips.

She reached up, taking Vic's hand and bringing it to her mouth, sucking the juice from his fingertips, "It's even better on you baby," she said.

"You are insatiable," Vic laughed.

"Insatiable?" Angie responded, "I've waited six years for this moment, you've been here three days and spent a total of what ten hours with each other? Sweetie, you haven't seen insatiable yet, but you will!"

Vic laughed so hard he almost fell in the tub, "Is it any wonder I love you?"

"Nope," Angie responded, stretching her long leg up out of the water and running her hands along either side, looking through hooded eyes at her lover, "what's not to love?"

"Tease," Vic said, offering her another piece of fruit.

They sat there chatting, relishing each other's company, both of them eating fruit and exchanging banter, until Vic took the last piece of melon and offered it to Angie. As she moved toward it, he slid it across her forehead laughing.

"Victor!!" She yelled at him, quickly splashing him with water.

Laughing, he ran from the bathroom into the bedroom to escape Angie's wrath.

He heard her draining the tub and muttering under her breath, "You just wait!!" she yelled reaching for her towel.

As she came into the bedroom, he grabbed her and threw her across the bed, pinning her arms over her head and crushing his lips to hers, his tongue piercing her lips.

She fought him at first, turning her head from side to side but relented as she felt her pussy begin to moisten. "Mmmm, so not fair," she moaned as he pulled away from her lips.

"I love you" he whispered as he lowered his mouth to hers again, her hands moving to separate his robe from his body so she could once again feel the heat of his flesh against hers.

He moved to accommodate her movements, allowing the robe to slide off his frame, and once again place his nakedness against her own. Almost without thought her legs separated, placing his pelvis against her as she slowly started to grind in slow circles, feeling his hardness pressed against her swollen pussy lips.

He kissed down her jaw line, to her neck and on down to her breast, gently encircling one of her nipples with his mouth and sucking it between his lips, his hot breath blowing across her breast.

There was no rush to any of their movements, it was as if they had been lovers for years instead of hours, so fluid were their motions. They instinctually knew what would best please their partner. Her fingernails moved lightly down his back and back up again, drawing little circles.

She felt him shiver in the pleasure of her touch and she smiled knowing from conversations past just how much he loved to have nails running over his back.

She forced her head away so she could look him in the eyes, "Vic," she said, grabbing his attention, "I love you."

He smiled down at her as he kissed her lips again, "I love you too Bree," he replied as he moved his hard cock over her engorged clit, totally losing himself in the sensation of sliding through her wetness. "Mmm, I love the way your pussy feels against my cock," he whispered into her ear before biting down on her lobe.

She lifted her pelvis to grind it against his hardness and to trap his cock against her clit, her breath coming in shorter gasps as the sensations raged through her body from her clit. "You are such a tease," she laughed into the side of his neck, her lips moving to kiss him there and to gently suckle him.

"Me?" Vic responded, "I'm not the one who's running around naked all the time."

They shared another tender kiss before Vic rolled over, moving Angie on top of him, allowing her to move up and down on his hardness, his cock sliding back and forth through her well lubricated lips in slow sensuous motions.

She raised herself up, her hands against his chest, and slowly moved back and forth against him, her eyes locked on his, her passion evident in her gaze.

Without even trying, the head of his cock found her entrance and moved into her. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt herself stretching once again to accommodate his cock.

She moved her body down, totally encasing his length with her pussy. She stopped her movement and began a slow grinding circular motion, clasping his cock with her pussy muscles.

He smiled up at her as he watched her concentration, "You've done this before," he teased as he reached to hold her breasts in his hands, his fingers moving to clasp the nipples, rotating them softly.

She moaned and pushed her chest forward, her eyes begging him to pull a little harder, twist a little more, as she increased her pelvic actions. "Gawd, I love fucking you," she husked as her pace increased, her motions moving back and forth, grinding her pelvis into him as she closed in on another orgasm.

Vic focussed his concentration on her breast, enjoying the view of their movements as Angie increased her pace. His fingers gripping the nipples harder and tighter as her thrusts grew in intensity.

Angie looked down at her lover, noticing the intensity of his gaze and knew that the slapping sound of their flesh meshing, along with the wet slapping caused by her juices flowing freely from her opening was getting to him as much as it was her.

Angie's movements grew in intensity as she pushed against him, her clit grinding harder against his pelvis as she approached her orgasm. It hit without warning, and with an intensity that surprised her, "OH FUCKKKK!" she wailed as she felt her pussy spasm on his hardness, her upper body collapsing to his chest as her body gave over to the sensations.

Vic allowed her time to recover as he gently ran his fingers through her hair, stroking it gently.

She looked up at him, collecting her composure, a tiny smile on her lips, "god baby, that was intense," she said, moving to kiss him.

"Would it be ok if I brought you off in my mouth baby? I want to feel your cock exploding in my throat again."

Vic just looked at her, "What man in his right mind would ever stop you from doing that?" He asked.

She just smiled as she kissed him and began moving down his body with her lips, taking time to taste the salt on his chest from their exertions, licking around his nipples and teasing her way down with her tongue, not wanting to miss any part of him.

"Turn around baby, let me taste your cum," Vic said to her as she reached her destination, her tongue taking a long slow lick up the underside of his hard cock, licking her cum off of him as his cock twitched at her contact.

Without releasing her grip, she turned her body and presented her pussy to his mouth. He looked at his prize in anticipation, noticing the juices spread all along the inside of her thighs from where she had leaked her fluids with her orgasm.

He began by cleaning off the inside of her thighs, enjoying the taste of her nectar, making sure that he gathered it all, as he moved closer and closer to her lips.

Just as he reached her swollen lips, he felt her engulf his cock in her mouth and slide down his length, his swollen head bumping her throat and beyond.

He moaned in appreciation of her talents as he allowed the flat of his tongue to force her pussy lips apart and slid it deeply along her crevice, drawing a moan from Angie as she pushed her pussy tighter against his face.

His lips closed over her distended clit and sucked gently on it, flicking it with his tongue, his actions drawing another moan from Angie from deep in her throat which sent a tremor along his prick buried deep in her mouth.

Vic moved his face back, moving his tongue along her crevice all the way to her asshole and began furiously licking around her rosebud, flicking the tip of his tongue across it.

Angie, spurred on by his actions began to fuck his cock in earnestly with her mouth, her fingers sliding under to tease his scrotum, sliding down to flick across his asshole, circling it with her digit.

The intensity grew in his balls with her actions, his hips lifting to meet the downward thrust of her face, as he move a finger to replace his tongue at her asshole, sliding it past her anal opening and moving his mouth over her pussy again to suck her juices from her.

He felt his cum boiling to the surface as she reached the zenith of her motion. With no time to warn her, he thrust his hips forward, driving his cock into her already plunging mouth as he drove his finger deep into her ass, and clamped his lips over her clit, the deep groan in his throat sending shock waves along her little bud, causing her to orgasm once again.

Both of them moaned in unison as they came together, filling each other with their fluids. Vic reached to pull Angie around into his embrace again as he positioned them both in the bed and under the covers for the first time.

He turned her face to his and gently kissed her lips, the two of the tasting themselves on the other's lips. "I am so glad you're here princess," Vic said as his body relaxed into slumber.

"Me too Master, me too," Angie replied, snuggling into his embrace, her arm going across his chest to hold him.

They dozed off together, completely exhausted from the evenings activities, content in each other's embrace.

Angie woke the next morning to an empty bed and took a second to get her bearings. "Vic?" she called as she moved out of the bed to find the room empty.

Her first reaction was panic as she rushed back into the bedroom to grab a robe. As she turned to head out into the hall, the door opened and he entered.

She flew at him, "Don't you ever do that to me again," she cried wrapping him in her arms.

"Whoa," Vic replied, pushing her to arms length, "what did I do?"

"You left me!" Angie said, again wrapping her arms around him.

Vic pulled her into his embrace, "I didn't leave you baby, I went down to register us for the banquet on Saturday night. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you and I figured that I may as well get this out of the way."

"I promised I wouldn't leave you Bree. I meant it."

Angie backed off, her robe falling open. "Now that's the way I like to be greeted at the door," Vic said, looking her up and down.

Angie blushed slightly at the comment, but didn't close her robe. "Let me brush my teeth," she said, turning toward the bathroom, "I want a good morning kiss without the morning breath."

As she returned she slid into Vic's arms and offered her lips to him. Their lips came together as her robe once again fell open. Vic's hand slid along her bared side and around her back pulling her close.

Angie moaned into his mouth as their bodies connected. "Am I for breakfast baby?" Angie asked as she cuddled close.

Vic smiled into her hair, "No princess. I figured after last night we could both do with a good solid breakfast, so we could order in or we could go out, it's your city, your call."

Angie ran her fingertips up the front of Vic's jeans, "Staying in doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Vic grabbed her hand, "Ok, that decides it. We're going out for breakfast, otherwise you'll drain all the bodily fluids that I have and I'll be nothing but a wizened husk. Go shower so we can eat."

"You gonna do my back?" Angie whispered, her lips capturing his earlobe.

"GO!" Vic said, pushing Angie away before she got what she wanted. "And wear a dress when you get out."

"Yes Sir," Angie replied as she gave in and turned to the bathroom.

Vic shook his head as he watched her drop the robe and look back over her shoulder, winking at him. "She's trying to kill me," he muttered to himself as he picked up the phone and contacted the front desk.

Angie took her time in the shower, going over the events of the last few days, trying to come to grips that HE was in the other room and that she had just spent the night in his arms for the very first time.

She tried not to think about Sunday, knowing that he had a flight out in the afternoon. She didn't want to go there, to think about the time when he wouldn't be present after waiting so long for him to arrive.

"Sweetie, if you don't hurry, I'll have to eat you for breakfast," Vic said as he came into the bathroom. He realized his mistake as soon as it was out of his mouth.

Angie wiped the steam from the glass door, looking out at him, "You promise?" she asked, laughing at Vic's expression.

"I'm fairly certain that any threat that I could come up with right now would only cause you to delay it longer," Vic said after a long pause.

Angie just watched him through the door enjoying that he was there. After what seemed like forever, Vic turned again to leave. Laughing, he said, "Ok you win, I'll order room service."

Angie giggled to herself with the win until she realized that somewhere in that day, her win would probably come at a very high price. She almost called out to tell him that she'd be right out, but she realized the futility of that, knowing the die had been cast.

"Oh well, I'm sure that whatever the price, I'm going to love the end result," she said as she turned the water off and grabbed her towel to dry off.

She wrapped her hair and went into the bedroom. She opened the bag that Brandi had packed and grinned when she saw her choices. She reached in and took out a little black sundress with spaghetti straps, and a black thong and realized that there were no bras packed.

She smiled, shaking her head at her friend's choices once again, "Vic is going to be sending Brandi to do my packing all the time," she thought as she slipped into her clothes.

She went back into the bathroom and set about drying her hair and applying makeup.

Vic came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, "somebody smells very nice," he said as he kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you," Angie said, somewhat shyly.

She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and turned her face to him, "I'm sorry I was such a brat earlier, I just don't want to share you with anyone, I want you all to myself and I know if we stay here, no one else can find us."

"Do you forget Jamie's visit last night?" Vic asked, "because I don't."

"Baby, you know you were going to help him, it's why I love you. You always step up when you're needed."

"Uhuh," Vic responded, "don't think that you're not going to be punished for this morning's fiasco," Vic said as he left the bathroom.

"I'm counting on it Master," Angie said softly, knowing full well the affect that the tone of voice would have on him.

Vic shook his head as he entered the main room, "Somebody has to be taught a lesson," he muttered to himself, his mind racing coming up with a fitting 'punishment'.

As he was thinking this through, the room phone rang, "Hello," he answered.

Angie entered the room ready to face the day, hair complete, make up in place. She looked at Vic on the phone, and did a slow pirouette so he could see the completed package.

Vic felt his mouth go dry, "Uhh, what was that Jamie?" He asked, needing Jamie to repeat his last sentence. "Yeah, sorry Ange just came in the room. No, she's not naked! Geez Louise, you are such a pervert."

"Ok, well I've been down already and registered Angie and myself for the banquet tomorrow night. Angie will call Brandi this morning and see if she'll act as your date, although this is definitely a case of be careful what you wish for."

Vic looked over at Angie and rolled his eyes, "Uhuh, whatever you say. OK, well we'll talk again later, Angie and I are going out where you can't find us." Vic said as he hung up the phone.

"I don't think he gets the concept of 'Do Not Disturb'" Vic mumbled more to himself than to Angie.

Angie laughed, looking at Vic, "You know, nobody believes that you're upset with Jamie baby."

Vic just shook his head, "I'm sure there's a conspiracy going on just to see me lose my mind."

"Anyway, he was asking if you would mind contacting Brandi for him since he doesn't have her number."

"Sure, I'll do it right now. Did I hear you say we were going out somewhere?" Angie asked.

"Yep, you did," Vic answered, "I want to see this Kemah Boardwalk that I've heard about. So unless you want Alison to be my guide..."

"That's not even funny, Vic" Angie replied, "I'll take you to Kemah. Let me phone Brandi and then we can go."

Angie hit her speed dial and waited for an answer, "Hey Brandi."

"Yes, I realize its 8:30 a.m.," Angie looked at Vic and tried not to laugh into the phone, "I know you're on vacation Brandi, but Vic and I are going out and Jamie wanted to know if you would be his date to the banquet tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, it's semi formal, so you can get dolled up and drive the men crazy," Angie rolled her eyes.

"Just be here around 5:30 and we'll go to the lounge for a bit before the banquet."

Angie's eyes got big at something that Brandi was saying, "Ummm, yeah, well we'll talk about that later Brandi, bye," Angie quickly hung up the phone, her face a slight shade of red, "that girl could make a whore blush," Angie said, as she moved toward her man.

"What was that all about?" Vic asked, watching Angie approach.

"Just Brandi being Brandi baby. Can we go now? We don't want to be there when it gets hot."

Angie moved in and gave Vic a quick hug and kiss, and started to pull away when he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a long slow sensual kiss.

"Mmm," Angie moaned as they separated, "you keep that up and I'm not leaving this room."

Vic looked her over one more time, noticing her nipples had hardened beneath the material of her dress. He smiled at her, took her arm and led her from the room.

12