Meeting Bree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all she could do not to suck that finger into her mouth and lick her scent from him. She looked over at her friend, "Just so you know, after dinner, we're leaving," she said with a note of finality.

Jamie just looked at Angie, not sure what to say. Brandi reached over and touched his hand, "It's ok sugar, it seems that he's been teasing her all day and she's needing to get it out. Don't worry, I'll keep you company."

As dinner ended, Angie was anxious to leave and get to the room, she was all about teasing, but it had been all day and she was way past ready.

As they said their good-byes, Vic reminded Jamie that they had an early morning meeting with Dave, "I'll be at your door at 7:45," he told him.

As they entered their room, Vic stopped Angie from going into the bedroom, "What's the hurry princess?" He asked, pulling her into his embrace, kissing her lips.

As she came to him, his hands circled behind her to slowly slide the zipper of her dress down her back. She stepped back half a step, not breaking the contact of their kiss but enough to allow her dress to begin to slide down her arms as she lowered them.

His fingertips traced little circles on her back as her dress fell away to gather in a heap at her feet, leaving her in her black stilettos.

The fingers moved in little circles down her back to her lower back and across the swell of her naked ass, moving forward in opposite directions, not hurrying, but taking the time to explore every piece of her flesh.

A soft moan escaped her lips as his fingertips trailed over her body. She could feel the heat from them as if they were on fire, she could still feel the heat from his earlier trail, she could have traced it without any problem so sure she was of his touch.

Another soft moan escaped her lips into his mouth as their tongues duelled softly. She backed away to look into his eyes, "God, I love you so much, I'm so glad you're here, and I'm so glad I'm in your arms right now. I need to be here, I love the feel of you touching me."

Vic smiled at her, "I love you too princess, and I'm glad I'm here and you're here in my arms. The lack of clothing doesn't hurt either."

She giggled softly, "Why don't you take me to bed now baby?" She asked.

Immediately she realized her mistake, "I'm sorry baby, I meant to say, 'will you take me to be now...Master'?" she asked her head bowed her eyes looking up at him.

He smiled at her bringing her into a hug, nuzzling his lips against her neck. She turned her head to give him better access, loving the feel of the heat of his lips against her neck. 'Oh my god,' she thought, 'he's driving me crazy.'

She turned her face again to kiss him, her hands coming up to loosen and remove his tie. She then started to undo his shirt, her nails dragging lightly over his exposed chest as she continued to move her hands down the row of buttons.

As she reached the bottom, she pulled it from his pants and slowly, sliding it off his back as she moved her lips from his, moving lower, kissing along his face, his chin and down his neck.

Her hands moved to undo his belt as her lips moved down his chest, her tongue circling his nipples, sucking gently on them, she backed off to blow gently on them before moving in to suck on them gently again.

She moved slowly down his sternum, to his navel, circling it gently with her tongue, as his hands moved to release her hair, allowing it to flow over her neck and down her back.

She lowered herself to her knees, untying his shoes and taking them off of his feet, allowing her the room to undo and remove his pants. He stepped out of them, freeing his legs.

She moved her fingernails slowly up the inside of his thighs, her eyes locked on his, a smile on her lips as she approached his hardness, hidden behind his underwear. She circled her hands to the outside of his thighs and up over the material, grasping them lightly and lowering them down his leg, releasing his hard cock from the confines.

"Mmm, I love this cock," she said grasping it lightly and moving it all around her face, leaving a light trail of precum on her forehead, her tongue sticking out to tease the tip, circling it gently, her eyes never leaving his as she moved her lips closer.

Just as the head of his prick reached her mouth she backed off, releasing her light grip on it and sliding her hands around to draw little circles on his ass.

He reached down and lifted her up to him again, raising her hands above her head, crossing them at her wrists, "Don't move," he instructed her, looking directly into her eyes as he said it.

The authority in his voice caused her to shiver and her pussy to pulse, a soft moan escaping her lips, "Yes Sir," she responded as she felt his fingertips slide back down her arms and over her shoulders.

He circled her slowly, allowing his fingers to slide across his flesh lightly. Stopping behind her he leaned forward, moving her hair aside and kissing the back of her neck as his hands slid down over her lower back and around to meet at her navel.

He sucked gently on her neck, feeling her back arch, as she pushed her neck against his lips, "I said not to move princess," he warned one more time.

"I'm sorry baby, but you have me so wired, "Angie moaned softly, "I won't move again."

Vic moved his mouth back to her neck, kissing and sucking his way to her earlobe, pulling it gently between his lips as his hands circled up her midriff to the underside of her breasts. He could hear the change in her breathing as he continued to manipulate her body.

His hard cock was pressed into her ass like it had found home, he quickly moved away from that sensation mentally so he wouldn't rush what he was doing.

His hands moved up over the slope of her breasts, his fingers circling her engorged nipples slowly, taking the time to feel every little bump on her aureoles, "I love your tits baby," he whispered breathily into her ear, as he nipped gently on her earlobe.

She moaned softly, trying desperately not to move, not to react to the feel of his hands on her engorged nipples, the sensation of her earlobe in his hot mouth or to the feeling of that hard hard cock that was pressing so intrusively against her ass.

All of the teasing of the day, the feeling of his cock as it exploded in her mouth in the dressing room, the sense of his fingers teasing her in the cab, his cock running across her lips in the shower, came rushing back to her memory. She could feel the pulsing of her clit at the feel of his touch and his lips on her body.

Vic circled her again, enjoying the view of her breasts being stretched by her arms being fully extended over her head. He reached out and grasped her hardened nipples in his fingers, twisting them in opposite directions as he pulled on them gently.

He looked at her beautiful face, her bottom lip in her teeth as she struggled to contain her motion, her eyes closed in concentration, her breathing raspy with desire.

"Look at me pet," Vic said softly, his fingers still working her hardened nubs.

She opened her eyes looking at her lover, "Please let me move Master," she rasped through her teeth, her concentration evident in the rigidity of her pose.

"You may lower your arms princess, but I want you to spread your legs for me to shoulder width apart."

Angie moved to comply with this new direction, taking a moment to stretch her arms after having suspended them for so long.

"Can I move again baby," she asked.

"So long as your movement does not interfere with what I'm doing princess," he replied.

He moved close again, running his finger over her body, loving the sensation of her soft skin under his work roughened fingers. "So soft," he whispered, more to himself than to her, as his fingers moved down her body, his left hand sliding down across her abdomen and lightly toward her waiting pussy.

He was careful to avoid her clit as his hand moved down the side of her pussy. It was so hot, the heat emanating from it like a flame from a furnace.

Vic turned his hand palm up and lightly cupped her wetness, amazed at the amount of fluid that was between her legs, "You are so wet baby," he said to her as he lightly dragged his hand back toward himself.

"I've been wet all day Vic," she replied, "I just got it under control and you teased me in the shower, and then when I decided to not wear underwear to dinner, it sealed it."

Vic moved in and gathered her up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom where the bed was already turned down with candles located around the room waiting to be lit, as per his instructions to the maid.

He laid Angie gently on the bed, bending further to kiss her gently, her arm circling his neck, holding him close, their lips opening and their tongues exploring the other's mouth gently in a deep soulful kiss.

Vic backed away and pulled a blanket over her gently, "Just give me one minute baby," he said to her as he went around the room lighting the candles and ensuring that they were in no danger of creating a fire, 'once a safety guy, always a safety guy,' he chuckled to himself.

He moved back to the bed, standing to the side, looking down at his love, amazed yet again that she was here with him.

As if reading his mind, she said, "Yes Vic, I'm yours, only yours!"

He smiled as he crawled into bed with her and looked deeply into her eyes, "Suck my cock princess," he said just above a whisper.

A deep guttural moan escaped her mouth at his command, "You always know what to say to get my pussy wet!" She exclaimed as she moved to position herself over him. "You know I love your cock in my mouth don't you?"

She wasted no time positioning her mouth over his hard cock, taking the time to lick all the precum off the head of his prick and showing it to him. "Come here for a sec," he commanded when she showed him her tongue.

She moved up toward him only to have him grab her hair and drag her face to his, giving her a deep passionate kiss, sharing the precum with her.

She backed off, her eyes dilated with desire, "That was so fucking hot," she said as she moved back down and buried her mouth onto his cock, the suction almost enough to make him explode on contact.

She backed off to look up at him from his cock, the hunger in her eyes was like that of a predator, "Is my Master going to cum in his slut's throat?" She asked.

He looked at the feral look in her eyes and realized just how perfect they were for each other, "After I fuck that hot cunt," he responded, "I'm going to shove my cock down your throat and give you a taste of you and me together."

She smiled as she moved to take him into her mouth again, loving the control she had, loving the feeling of his hard tool sliding in and out of her mouth, feeling every bump as she slid her lips up and down his shaft.

Her fingers circled the base of his cock as she pistoned her head up and down, she lost herself in the sensation of this cock, her Master's cock pushing against her throat.

Vic watched from above as she made love to his hardness with her mouth and tried desperately to hold onto a modicum of control, he didn't want this to end too soon for either of them.

He reached down and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her back up the bed toward himself, taking time to once again rape her mouth with his tongue, the pair of them moaning deeply.

"Mine turn," he said, shoving her onto her back and moving down between her legs, all sense of play gone, he wanted to taste her pussy.

He wasted no time with teasing as he sucked her pussy lip into his mouth, his hands reaching up to take her nipples in his fingers, pulling them roughly.

Her hands reached down to the back of his head as her pelvis raised off the mattress, pushing her pelvis to meet his tongue, "FUCK BABY!" She screamed as he assaulted her cunt.

His tongue moved to abuse her clit, licking it roughly in hard full strokes. He moved one hand down and with two fingers began to tease her opening, circling it slowly as he sucked her hard nub between his lips.

"OHHHHH FUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" Angie screamed, "I'mgoingtocumvicccc" she garbled as all of the events of the day culminated into this moment. "PLEAAAASSEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Not yet you little slut!" Vic commanded, as he jammed his fingers hard into her willing pussy.

"TURN OVER!" He commanded. Not waiting for her to comply, he grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her ass up, digging his fingers roughly into her flesh, her pussy exposed from behind, her swollen dripping cunt lips obvious to him as he slapped her ass hard!

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed at the feeling of his hand coming down across her ass.

He positioned his cock at her opening and reached forward to grab her long thick hair in his hand and readied himself.

"Are you ready slut?" He asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSS," she hissed in reply.

He drove his cock home, as he pulled her hair hard, almost lifting her knees off the bed with the force of his entry.

He reached back and began slapping her exposed ass rapidly.

"UNH UNH UNH," Angie cried, unable to form any words, the build up of the day coming to a head in her system, she knew it was going to be intense, she only hoped she could form her request.

"Pleaseeee...Master.....May....I.... CUMMMM?!" she cried, "OH PLEASSEEEE VIC, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"NOW!" He screamed as he fucked into her tight pussy.

"FUCKKKKKKKK! OHHHHH FUCKKKKK!" Angie screamed as her body went into a paroxysm of movement as her orgasm swept over her.

Vic just held on as she continued to move in her release.

The sensation of her cunt grabbing his cock was almost too much for him. He was doing everything in his power to maintain control as Angie's orgasm subsided, deep hard breaths escaping her mouth as her entire body relaxed down into the mattress.

Vic moved in and out of her tight pussy a few more times to soft mewls coming from her throat. "I'm almost ready to feed you my seed princess," Vic said through gritted teeth.

Angie's subconscious reacted to what he had just said, and she readied herself to do as he requested. She felt the slapping of his pelvis against her ass as if it were a dream, still caught up in her orgasmic afterglow.

Suddenly she felt empty and looked to see his angry, wet cock approaching her mouth. Without the slightest hesitation she opened her mouth wide and allowed him to slam his cock into her mouth, her lips closing over him to give him friction.

His hands again grabbed her hair as he began fucking her mouth with abandon, "UNH UNH UNH," he grunted as he fucked her mouth, "You cum when I do slut," he commanded through gritted teeth, the boiling in his balls telling him it was time.

"ARRGGHHH" he screamed as he drove his cock fully into her mouth.

The first spurt of his cum hitting the back of her throat triggered her obedience to his command as another massive orgasm ripped through her body, "MMMPPMMHHHHH" she screamed around his cock.

His softening cock slipped from her lips, some of his cum slipping out of her slackened mouth as she took giant gulps of air, trying to regain control.

Vic slipped from the bed, going into the bathroom and returning blowing out the candles on the way. A dark wet cloth wiped her mouth and the side of her face as he crawled into bed beside her.

He pulled her tight to him, spooning her body to his, "I love you princess," he whispered.

"I love you Master," she replied softly as she drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the exertion of the day.