Meeting Dr. Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

It took me about ten seconds to decide what to do. I guess I could make this complicated and think about all the possibliities, but there are really only two alternatives, yes and no. I want my three more days with John more than anything in the world, and I won't let anything prevent me from getting that. Of course the answer is yes. Yes, yes, yes.

I know how I'd feel if I hadn't seen John in a week, so I guess Dr Georgia will feel about the same. She'll want to rip his clothes off and get him to bed as fast as she can. Probably not want to let him out of her sight for those three days. Well, I can be a part of it, and I"m going to be. They both care about me, and I know they won't let me feel left out. I can't even imagine what we might do. Before last week, I at least knew what sex was, and sort of knew what John and I would do. But three of us? I don't have a clue. They didn't even do that in the porno movies I saw.

Me with Dr Georgia? She's so pretty and nice. She's been my doctor for so long, and I've always told her everything. Even things I would never tell anyone else. What do two women do when they .......... do it? I have no idea. I saw those two ladies in that porno movie, but about all they did was kiss and feel each other's breasts. Well, I sure know how to kiss now. I'll bet I can kiss just as well as any mature woman. I guess for the other stuff ............ Dr Georgia will just have to teach me like John has taught me about men and women. He told me I'm a talented and enthusiastic student. Well, I'm going to be the same way with Dr Georgia.

All I wanted from John at first was for him to sort of be my boyfriend. Hold my hand, sit close to him in the car, and kiss goodnight. Look how that turned out and all the wonderful things I've learned and experienced in the last week. Dr Georgia likes women as well as men, she cares for me, and I know she won't do anything to hurt me. It's hard to believe, but it might even be as wonderful as what I've had with John. I think I have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose. I turned to John and said, "Yes, Lover, I want to do that. You know that you and Dr Georgia will have to ...... teach me. I don't know anything about it at all. Oh, and I can't pick up Dr Georgia at the airport by myself. I can't drive."

John gave me a big smile and said, "Good. Don't worry about the driving. Bring the phone over here. I have a call to make."

I brought him the phone, and John called a limo service at home. He arranged for a driver to take me to the airport to meet Dr Georgia, and then he would take us wherever we wanted to go.

While John was finishing his call, I went into the bedroom, took off my robe, and got into bed. When he walked into the room, he didn't say anything, just slid into bed beside me. I grabbed him and pulled myself tightly to him. I felt like crying, but my wanting John was an even stronger feeling. I told him not to say anything, just please make love to me.

John got between my legs, and I lifted my knees and guided his wonderful penis into myself. He wasn't very hard at first, but once he got inside my pussy he stiffened right up. John supported himself on his elbows so he wasn't heavy on me but still close. He kissed me gently, started sliding his penis in and out of me, and I held him tightly with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Then I started crying. He stopped moving Herman, but I told him through my tears to make love to me, not to stop. I thought this was going to be our last time, and I needed it very badly.

We made love for a long time while I cried, and it was lovely. I was crying from sadness, happiness, loss, love, and about a hundred other things, and the lovemaking was gentle and sweet. Neither of us was feeling passionate, and we didn't come, but Herman was very big and hard. I don't think Herman has any emotions at all, no morals either. He's just on or off, and I'm sure glad he's mostly on.

It was just what I needed. We had never made love like that, and John said he doubted if anyone ever had. He didn't know it was even possible, but we did it. When I finally stopped crying, John slid his penis out of me and held me for a long time. Whatever we had just done had been perfect, because I felt wonderfully satisfied and energized. Not satisfied like after an orgasm, just at peace.

I whispered into John's ear, "Thank you, Lover. That was just what I needed. Shouldn't we get up and get on the road? I have a plane to meet."

John hugged me, kissed me, and said, "Diane, You never cease to amaze me." I wasn't exactly sure what he meant, but I thought it was a compliment.

Then John looked at the clock and realized we had to hustle to get back home on time. For the first time ever, I didn't ask what he wanted me to wear. I wanted to look my best when I met Dr Georgia's plane, and I knew exactly what I would wear.

The crying had ruined my makeup, so I had to wash my face and start all over. I wanted Dr Georgia to see how grown up I was, so I took the time to be very careful with the makeup, even the eye stuff. I got my hair just right, then I held it there with some hair spray.

I put on my new silk blouse with the ruffles, my wool suit with the short skirt, and the platform heels that went with the outfit. No bra, but I wore my little bikinis and beige pantyhose. . When I was finished dressing I walked out to John, and he kissed me and told me I looked yummy. I could feel myself start to blush, but John kissed me and took my mind off being embarrassed. Why do I always have to blush and be embarrassed when he gives me a compliment? It sure isn't because I don't like them.

The Lexus was waiting at the front door, and Mr Granger held the door for me while the bellguy put our stuff in the trunk. I saw John slip Mr Granger some money, and he said, "Thank you, Doctor. Hope you had a nice stay and we'll see you again soon."

He turned to me and said, "Nice meeting you, Miss. Hope to see you again soon, too. You sure look pretty today." I thanked Mr Granger as John got into the car, and we were off for home and a new adventure for me.

*****

I don't remember much about the trip home, except that I sat on the center console thing with my pillow under me. It wasn't very comfortable, but I could be close to John, and that was the most important thing. I leaned against him with my head on his shoulder.

My mind was full of memories and questions, and I hardly noticed anything as we drove. Memories of all the new and wonderful things that had happened in the past week. I realized that I was an entirely different person emotionally than I had been. I had matured, gained a lifetime of experience, and looked at the world in a new way. I had only aged nine days, but I had become an adult in many ways.

Some of the things that had seemed so important to me as a kid who attended an all girls Catholic school seemed trivial and silly. My world had been home, parents, school, and friends. Nothing else had seemed important. On that drive from San Francisco to home, though, I had a new realization that there were other things in life, and that I wanted to experience them. It wasn't just where John had taken me and what he had taught me. He had shown me that there were many, many more things waiting out there in the world for me, and that life's greatest pleasures came in exploring them.

There were also a lot of questions and anxieties running though my mind. Is Dr Georgia really going to want me? What if all she wants is John? If she does want me, what are we going to do? I guess lesbians kiss and feel each other, but how do they really .......... make love? Well, there's obviously no penis to use, so ...............? Oh, there's pussy kissing. I'll bet that's what women do to each other. I love it when John does that to me. That's almost as good as fu ...... making love. I wonder what it would be like to have Dr Georgia do that to me. Probably a lot like John doing it, so I'll definitely like that. What would it be like to do it to her? I like the taste of John after he kisses my .............

I don't know why I'm so worried about all this. It's going to be a lot like when John first kissed me, then we slept together, then we ..... Well, it was all wonderful. Why shouldn't this be the same? I'll have two lovers instead of just one.

When we got back to town, John drove to the end of a little strip mall, and there was a "Capitol Limo" sign. Several big cars were parked under a carport and in a garage behind it.

We had to hurry to get to the airport, and that was no place for us to kiss, so John said he would be at home and for me to just be with Dr Georgia. He said he would see me later, then he whispered that he loved me. He touched my cheek with his hand before he turned away. I asked if I could sit up front, and the driver, Troy, said he would like that.

It took about half an hour to get to the airport, and I was excited. I had been to airports before, but never to meet someone. And ... .... well ........... Dr Georgia was going to be there. I had decided to just act natural and see what happened. The only problem was that I wasn't sure what "natural" was for me anymore.

We parked in a special place for limos right in front of the Delta Airlines terminal and walked in. We were sure the center of attention as we walked through the lobby and then took the escalator up to the second floor where we were to meet Dr Georgia. Troy was a very nice black man, almost seven feet tall. Him walking with a blonde girl who was two feet shorter really attracted the stares.

I was wearing my Ray Bans, so I could watch people watching us. I could tell from where a lot of men were looking that I looked nice in my short skirt. I like the way men look at me. I probably shouldn't, but I do. I never thought of myself as attractive before, but I really like looking good in my new clothes. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I wouldn't wear a short skirt like this if I was by myself, but it's okay as long as I have John or Troy with me.

Dr Georgia's plane was late, of course, and Troy and I sat in a little coffee shop to wait. He had coffee and I had a Coke. I had to get up to use the restroom, and I made him promise to wait right there for me. This is a big place, and if we got separated I might get lost. There's a big crowd here, but he'd be easy to spot. All I'd have to do is climb up on somethng and look over everyone's head. I still wasn't used to pantyhose, and I had a terrible time getting them down and back up.

When the plane finally arrived, Dr Georgia was the first off, probably because she had flown first class. She was wearing a neat looking suit with a short skirt, a lot like mine. Her heels were higher, though. When she saw me standing there, she called "Hiiii, Diane, it's so gooood to seeeee yoooou!"

She opened her arms and walked towards me, I did the same, and she gave me a big hug. While we were hugging, she pressed her front against mine, and whispered in my ear, "Oh, it's so good to see you! I could hardly wait to get back! We're going to have such fun! I love your hair. I'm sure that was John's idea. He likes all of us women to look like boys!" I don't think anyone would mistake either of us for a boy. Especially in skirts like we're wearing.

When Georgia talked, every sentence seemed to end with an exclamation mark. Then she kissed me on the mouth, just a peck, really. That was okay, some of my relatives kissed me like that, even Mom sometimes. My realtives sure never swirled the tip of their tongues around my lips like Dr Georgia did, though. I was surprised, but not completely.

Then Dr Georgia turned to the driver and said, "Troy, you big old giant! Give Georgia a hug!" Troy smiled, bent way over and they hugged. She couldn't do much hugging, though, because she couldn't reach up and around him.

I guess Dr Georgia and Troy are old friends. Everybody who knows John seems to know everyone else. I've met a lot of people since I've been with him. That's neat. I never had adult friends before. Dr Georgia sure has nice legs. This is the first time I ever saw her when she wasn't wearing a white coat. She looks and acts like a different person. Not like a doctor at all.

Troy went on ahead to get Dr Georgia's luggage, and she and I walked arm in arm. She pressed her hip against me on the escalator, and I experimentally pressed back a little.

Dr Georgia looked at me and smiled. She said, "Diane, dear, you're all grown up! You look lovely in that outfit! I'll bet John took you shopping! Probably at that Petite Sophisticate. That bitch Liz can't keep her hands off of John, so I never let him go there with me! He hates to shop, anyway. I'll take you to a much nicer place tomorrow. You'll love it!"

I said, "Dr Georgia, I had a great time shopping. I got three complete outfits and ........."

She interrupted and said, "Dear, you can drop the "doctor." We're friends now, and you just call me "Georgia"! Okay, Honey?" Honey

Georgia's luggage finally came down the chute, and Troy grabbed it off the turntable. He put it on a thing with wheels, and we followed him out to the the big black car. He put the luggage in the trunk, and Georgia and I got in the back seat.

When we started driving away from the terminal, Georgia leaned forward and said, "Now, Troy, you just keep your eyes, mind, and ears on the road. We girls have some catching up to do."

Troy laughed, looked back for a second, shook his head, and said, "Yassum, boss. Mindin' mah own business up here, boss."

When we all stopped laughing, Georgia patted the seat right next to herself and I slid over so we were sitting with our thighs touching. She put her arm around my shoulders, pulled me close, and whispered, "Okay, Dear, you promised to tell Georgia all about it, so let's hear it." Then she giggled. Georgia giggled! She's old enough to be my mother, and she giggled!

In a voice low enough so Troy couldn't hear, I said "Well, last Tuesday, my grandma's new husband died, and Mom told her that she and Dad would fly down to San Diego the next day. Dad called John, and they decided that I would stay with ..............................................

I talked without stopping the entire half hour it took to get from the airport to Georgia's house. I hardly even stopped to take a breath. I sure had her complete attention, and I didn't hold anything back. Anything! She occasionally laughed, giggled, or said things like:

Oh, you naughty girl!

You didn't!

Did you like that?

Wasn't that sweet?

Really?

How did that feel, Dear?

Why, that nasty old .........!

Oh, yes, he loves that!

You did?

Oh, you naughty girl!

Then what?

Oh, I love that, too!

I think I was about halfway through describing what had happened the fourth day I had been with John and hadn't even gotten to telling Georgia about getting my cherry popped, when Troy drove the limo through a gateway in a brick wall and into the driveway of a huge, fancy house.

Georgia said, "Ahhh, home sweet home. Troy, dear, would you bring that luggage in, please? I have to run in to the little girl's room! "

She got her keys out of her purse, told me to come along, unlocked the big front doors, and made a dash for the back of the house. An alarm keypad like the one we had at home was buzzing, and she shouted some numbers over her shoulder as she disappeared around the corner. I punched those numbers into the thing, and it shut up.

I went out to help Troy with Georgia's luggage, but I should have known that someone that big wouldn't need any help from someone my size. He carried in the two suitcases and garment bag, set them in the entry way, and said he had to go pick up someone else.

I walked out to the car with him and asked how long he had known Georgia. He laughed and said, "Honey, we go back a long ways. She saved my little girl's life once. Georgia's a very special lady. Georgia hardly does or says anything the way other folks do, and we all love her."

He bent way over, gave me a little peck on the cheek, and said he would be seeing me soon. Then he got into the big black car and drove off with a wave. Seeing me soon? That sounds familiar. Everybody knows what I'm going to be doing but me! Oh, well, it's always fun. Sometimes a whole lot better than fun. It sounds like I have a lot to learn about Dr Georgia. I mean Georgia.

I had just closed the front doors when I heard Georgia call, "Come on back here, Diane!"

I followed the sound of her voice, and it was like walking through a maze. The house was huge. From what I could see, it was much bigger even than John's home.

Down the carpeted hallway I saw Georgia standing there. She waved for me to follow her and disappeared through a doorway.

When I walked into the room, Georgia was standing, looking out a sliding glass door. There was a beautiful tile patio with lots of hanging plants, a big swimming pool, a gazebo with a hot tub, and lots of nice lawn, flowers, trees and bushes. Even some white statues. It looked like someone spent a lot of time working on that yard, and I was pretty sure it wasn't Georgia.

I walked over to where she was standing, and she turned to me and took my hands in hers. She looked into my eyes and softly said, "Dear, I would like to kiss you. Would Diane like Georgia to kiss her?"

Although I had kind of expected something like that, I was still a little surprised. I was even more surprised when, without hestitation, I took a step forward so that we were face to face with our noses about two inches apart. I sure do want her to kiss me. There's no question in my mind that I want her to kiss me. Right now.

We each leaned forward about an inch, and our lips met, the only parts of our bodies touching. Georgia's lips were slightly parted and felt warm and soft on mine. We were the same height, so it was very comfortable and natural.

'Oh, my God. Her lips feel good. I have a feeling I'm about to learn things I never knew existed a week ago. I'm absolutely, positively sure that it's going to be wonderful ............................

________________________________________

Comments always welcome. Votes are fun, too.

I try to respond do all

More of Diane's erotic experiences soon

Everyone at least eighteen, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12