Meeting Hannah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you," I said.

"You think so," she said. "You think I'm going to let you fuck me," she said. "Remember, Thom, I'm the one who's always in control."

I couldn't believe how she was playing with my mind, teasing me and taking charge—one minute being the submissive naughty girl and the next minute tantalizing me with her seductive game.

She then went to the bed and crawled up to the head, revealing her ass as she moved cat-like and then turned and sat up facing me, leaning against the head board. She sat up with her feet flat against the mattress-- her legs bent and wide open, exposing her pussy to me. She smiled at me, her eyes on my eyes looking at her cunt, knowing she was seducing me.

"You really want to fuck your naughty girl, don't you?" she said, opening her legs wider, then closing them and opening them again. "I'm making your horny, aren't I, Thom?" She then started rubbing her pussy with her hand. "You want to put that big hard cock in me, don't you Thom?"

"Yes," I said. "You know I do."

"But you can't. You know the rules. We just masturbate for each other. Remember!"

"I remember the rules, but I don't know if I can play by those rules," I said.

"Yes, you can," she said.

I moved to the bed and was on my knees at the far end, looking at her eyes and at her open pussy. "This is dangerous territory," I said.

"I know it is," she said. "But this is the reality we're in. No real fucking—just our hands and our imagination."

I looked into her eyes and moved up the bed, kneeling between her open legs, my cock standing straight out over her pussy.

"I'm so wet, Thom," she said, looking at my cock. The then placed her hand on her pussy and then took my cock and wiped her juices on it. "Use my pussy juice to jerk off," she said, as she moved her hand up and down my cock. "Hmmmmmmm. I love how hard you are," she said, coating my cock with her wetness.

I looked down at her open pussy as she moved her hands on my cock. Suddenly, I knew I wanted to eat her, to lick her pussy.

"I want to eat you," I said.

"No you can't. No more touching. No tongues," she said.

I ignored her and moved my face between her legs and started licking her pussy.

"No, Thom, don't do this. Don't!" She started to push my head away as my tongue licked her pussy. "Oh, no, Thom. No! Stop!" she yelled, pushing hard against my head. But my insistent tongue kept probing her open pussy as she tried pushing my head away but couldn't.

I continued to press my tongue against her pussy, my nose now pressed against her clit. Suddenly, instead of pushing me away, she grabbed my hair and was pulling my head into her pussy and screaming. "Oh yesssss. Eat me! Do it. do it!"

I was darting my tongue in and out of her pussy and she lifted her pelvis off the bed, pressing her wet pussy harder against my mouth. "Oh yes, eat me, this is so good, yes, yes," she screamed, holding my head harder against her pussy. I then placed two fingers in her pussy and began sucking her exposed clit. She rose off the bed, her whole body shuddering as a huge orgasm swept over her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhgod, I'm cummmmming. I don't believe it. Ohhhhhhhhhgod. I'm cummmmmming, cummmmmmmmmming Ohhhhhh!" and she collapsed on the bed.

She was panting and then looked up at me hovering over her. "Well, I guess we crossed the Rubicon," she said, smiling. "That was so hot," she added.

"Yes, but we're still in our own world," I said, "our own reality."

"I went farther than I wanted to," she said.

"No, you didn't," I said. "You went where you needed to go, not where you wanted to, there's a difference."

"You took me where I needed to go," she said.

"No I didn't—you went where you needed to go," I said.

"Am I cheating on my boyfriend?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered. "You are in your secret self—your own reality—a place that belongs only to you and not to anyone else. "

"It's confusing," she said. "but it felt good to let go."

"Hannah, you don't belong to anyone. Your reality is yours, not your boyfriends, not anyone's and if you need to explore your own sexual world, don't holdback. Your body and your spirit belong only to you."

"I'm still horny," she said. "I'm insatiable," she added. "I want you to fuck me."

I was kneeling between her knees, my cock still hard. She looked at it. "I want you!"

I moved forward and started moving my cock up and down her pussy lips, teasing her.

'Hmmmmm that feels sooooo good," she murmured, lying back against the head board, her arms above her head, holding the top of the headboard.

I moved my cock slowly up and down her pussy lips, our eyes locked on each other. Hannah bit her lower lip, savoring the sensation of my cock playing with her. She put her hand on my cock and lifted her body up to it. "Don't tease me, Thom. Fuck me hard.

I was determined to drive her crazy, to take her to the edge of sanity and then fuck her in a way she would never forget.

"Oh, Thom, please don't tease me. Please, just fuck me. I can't stand this, just do it!"

I looked down at her hungry face, her eyes half closed, my cock playing with her pussy like the strings of a violin, bringing her to the edge of breaking.

"Oh, Thom, don't do this to me, don't tease me. I need you to fuck me. Please, Thom fuck me, now. I need your cock in me. Oh Thom, you're driving me crazy!"

She had her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist, her ankles hard against my ass as she tried to pull me into her, pleading, "Oh, damn you! Fuck me, give it to me. Ohhhhhh Thom, I can't stand it anymore." Her head was thrashing from side to side, as she whimpered, pleaded, "Ohhhhhhh Thom I need it. Fuck me!"

I was driving myself crazy too and didn't think I could last much longer. Her strong insistent legs were pulling me into her and finally, I thrust into her tight wet pussy as hard as I could, going all the way to her cervix, her tight pussy gripping my cock as I rammed into her.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHGOD!" she screamed as I slammed into her and pulled out and slammed into her again, harder. OHHHHHHHHHH!YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She yelled out and I hoped no one could hear her in the other rooms.

I pulled out again and rammed my cock into her harder. I lifted her by the ass and held her off the bed, my cock pounding into her again and again. As I thrust, I pulled her against me so that my hard cock was ramming into her hot tight pussy over and over---ram, ram, ram, ram. She unlocked her legs from around my back and spread them w ide apart, so that her pussy was wide open to me. Her arms too were spread to the side. Hannah was completely open to me.

Hannah's mouth was wide open, her head was thrashing from side to side, her dark curly hair moving wildly as she moved her head, screaming out at me, OHHHHHHYES FUCK ME. I'M THERE. I'M CUMMMING OHHHHHHH YES!FUCK ME FUCK ME!OH YES I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING...AHHHHHHHHHH!"

At the same time, I felt my balls tighten and felt I was on the verge of exploding as I felt that tingling sensation rise up my legs and the sperm fill me cock. I was going in and out of her tight wet pussy faster and harder when suddenly my cock erupted and I shouted, "OH OH OH YES FUCK ME HANNAH, FUCKME I'M CUMMMING OH OH I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!"

"CUM IN ME, THOM, OH I WANT IT! I WANT IT ALL! I WANT YOU TO FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! OH CUM IN ME!" she shouted, as my cock went in and out of her, harder and harder.

"I'M CUMMMING!" I shouted as spurt after spurt shot out of me and went in and out of me and into her pussy, OHHHHH! OHHH" I yelled as I felt the complete release and then collapsed on top of her panting body, my cock still in her.

We couldn't speak as we both tried to catch our breath. I had never fucked anyone so hard in all my life. We both lay there, unable to move.

When I rolled off of her, I lay on my back and looked up at the ceiling, still trying to make sense out of what just happened. I then turned on my side, facing her and she did the same and we embraced, holding each other close. Neither of us wanted to speak.

Finally, Hannah got up on one elbows and looked down at me. I smiled up at her and loved the way her eyes crinkled as she smiled down at me. "I'm glad you came in to my life today." she said.

"I'm glad we met, too,"

"I want you to know I love my boyfriend very much," she said. "And I would never want to hurt him."

"I know," I said. "But you have a secret life. There's a whole part of you that he knows nothing about and you have a right to keep it to yourself, or you can tell him about it, but whatever you do, don't feel guilty for who you are."

"This is hard for me. I understand what you mean, but it's hard. I don't want to lose him and I don't want to give up this side of me that I enjoy."

"Life is a risk, Hannah," I said. "You have to take the chance of sharing this part of who you are with him, or keeping it secret—there is no right or wrong."

"I know," she said, looking at me --"Choosing an illusion doesn't make my life less real."

"It's all an illusion," I said, reaching up and moving the hair out of her eyes. "And we are our own reality."

"You're amazing," she said.

"So are you," I responded.

We were quiet in the elevator, glancing at each other as the light above the door flashed the numbers 3, 2, 1 and the bell chimed just as the door opened into the small lobby. Outside, on the street, she took my hand, then stood up on her toes and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back. We didn't say a word. She then turned and started walking down the street, her canvas bag over her shoulder. I walked away in the opposite direction. After a few minutes, we both turned and she waved goodbye to me and I waved goodbye to her, both knowing we had experienced something rare as we went back to our own lives.