Meeting In Atlanta

Story Info
Meeting between online friends.
1.8k words
3.79
24.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all been chatting online and on the phone and finally decided to meet. We agreed we would meet in Atlanta and stay the weekend in a nice hotel near the Airport that way you guys wouldn't have to fight traffic and try and find our house. We also agreed to meet in the lobby. Will and I arrived first and decided to go have a drink in the bar and wait for you and your husband.

After we each had a drink I decided to go check and see if you all had arrived and you had. We walked up to each other and said our helloes. We then join Will in the bar and sat down with him. He orders us all a drink and we sit around talked a bit and then decided to go to our rooms. We booked a suite that had adjoining doors so we could come and go thru each other’s room. Both had a huge Jacuzzi, a full bar a living room as well as king size beds. We were all in awe as we walked in.

You and I both agreed that we would shower and change and go out to dinner. Will and Doug were talking in the living room while you and I were talking in the bath room, we decided to wear black leather mini skirts with no panties and a zip up leather halter top, thigh highs and heels. We had been conspiring for a while on what outfit we would wear and we had both purchased our outfits at Fredrick Of Hollywood online.

We join Doug and Will back in the living room and tell them of our plans to shower then dinner, we wanted to surprise our guys so we told them that the girls would dress in one room and the guys in the other. Will and Doug left to go to your room while you and I stayed in mine. We decide that we would save time and shower together. I went in a started the shower making it hot but not too hot. You undressed while I was adjusting the temperature of the water. You walked up behind me and said, "Here let me help you get undressed" so I raised my hands while you slip my t-shirt over my head. You then unclasped my bra and pulled it off me.

You reached around and unbuttoned my shorts and I stepped out of them as you were also sliding my underwear off. You then stood back up put your arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I moaned in pleasure. Your hands then made there way up the cup my breasts as your kissing my neck. I reach behind me and grab your ass as you are kissing and kneading my breasts. I then turn around and we kiss, a deep hot wet passionate kiss. We break away and get in the shower. You ask me to wash your back, so I lather up the washrag and start at your neck and work my way down your back. I then run it over your ass and down your leg, once at your feet I drop the rag and take my hands and run them up your leg, I find your pussy and start to tease you clit.

I turn you around, still kneeling before you I take my finger and thumb and roll your clit between my fingers, and I then take my tongue and put it where my fingers were. I start licking your clit; sucking it in my mouth nibbling it I take my tongue and lick you from top to bottom inserting my tongue into your whole. You take your hands and wrap your fingers in my hair. You hold my mouth on your clit. I then insert one finger in your pussy as I am licking your clit. I can feel your legs start to shake and your clit start to swell as you moan you are cuming, all of a sudden you start squirting in my mouth, as you are squirting I am lapping up your juices as my fingers fucks you. You let go of my hair and you pull me up to you so you can kiss your juice off my mouth and lips.

You suck my tongue in your mouth as we share a deep passionate kiss. You tell me that you are so happy we didn't waste anytime. You then tell me its time to return the favor. You bend down and grab the rag and start to was my back, you then tell me to turn around so you can wash my tits and stomach, when I turn around I notice you don't have a rag in your hands you just have soapy hands. You run your hands over and under my huge breasts.

You lift my right breast up so the water can rinse the soap off, you then take my nipple into your mouth, you nibble on my nipple as you are sucking it into your mouth, with the other hand you are rolling my other nipple between your fingers, pinching and pulling. You then work your mouth to my left nipple replaying the biting sucking and rolling. You then kiss your way down my stomach where your hot mouth finds my clit. You comment on how you like a nice shaved pussy. You then start licking and sucking my clit. Biting my clit hard enough to make me notice but not enough to bring pain. You then take 2 fingers and start fucking my pussy all the while you are milking my clit. It’s not long before I start Cumming like never before.

You stand up and I kiss you licking my juices off your chin. We then finish washing up and get out. We towel each other off and start getting ready. We talk about how much fun we are going to have and how much the guys are going to love our outfits. Finally we are dressed and ready. We call the guys and tell them to meet us in the bar and to order us a drink. We then walk down and join them. As we walk in Doug sees us 1st, he nudges Will and tells him "Man get a look at out sexy ladies." We walk up and you walk between Doug's legs and you give him a HOT hello kiss and I do the same, we then change places and go and give the other a hot wet kiss.

All eyes are on us as these people are probably thinking, "Damn those men are lucky." We sit down and make small talk while we drink our drink. We then leave and head to the restaurant. We pick a table in a secluded spot and sit down. You are sitting on one side of Will and me on the other side of me and Doug is next to you. We are all laughing and talking, amazed at how well the 4 of us get along. We order a bottle of wine and the waiter brings us our salad. All of a sudden Doug drops his fork, on purpose I think, he leans under the table to get it and is met with 2 smooth pussies.

He comes back up with a huge smile on his face. Will asks what's so funny and he says "Man you need to pick up your fork from under the table!" Will says "but I didn't drop my fork." Doug then kicks him under the table and says "Yes you did I saw it under there."

Will getting the message leans down and he too is met face to pussy. He leans up and says,” You ladies are 2 awesome babes." You and I just smile and agree. We finally make it thru dinner and decide to go for a walk around the hotel. We are all laughing and talking all the while we notice most men's eyes are on us. I lean over and whisper in your ear " The next guy that we pass we are going to unzip our shirts and flash them."

You look at me and say" I don't know if I can do that, I have never flashed anyone before." I say "Oh yes you can. On the count of 3...1.2.3." When we reached 3 we both unzipped our halters and our boobs fall out, the poor guy almost tripped over his own 2 feet. The guys just laughed and told us we were crazy. Finally we reach the hotel and go up to yours and Doug's room to have a nightcap and whatever else comes along.

We reach the room and as soon as we get in you and I kick off our shoes and start to unzip our shirts claiming they made us too hot. Both the guys are in awe and stand there and stare. Doug's eyes were on my tits as Wills were on yours. I say to Doug "Want to touch them? They wont bite I promise." He looks at you as if in approval and you nod as if to tell him go ahead. Will then asks you if you would mind him kissing your tits. You agree and both men approach us and start kissing us, as they don't want to be rude. Doug and I kiss for a few minutes.

He then moves his kisses down my throat to my breasts. He takes one nipple in his mouth as he twirls the other between his finger and thumb. As he is sucking and fondling my breasts you suggest we all lay down on the bed where we will be more comfortable. We all agree and make our way to the bed. As you lay down Will walks up and starts kissing you, a hot wet deep kiss he then moves his kisses down to your titties. As he is kissing your tits he takes his hand and finds your clit, he works your clit with his fingers as he sucks your tits.

He then moves down and starts kissing your stomach, your belly button, down he finds your clit and starts to suck and lick your clit. While Will is eating you I am going down on Doug, I am sucking his long hard shaft into my mouth and my hands fondle his balls. He is moaning in pleasure, as are you. I lift up and ask if we can change positions, you ask thru your passion which way would I like it and I tell you I want to eat you while Will fucks me and you suck off Doug. We all decide that sounds like so much fun and we commence to change positions.

So here we are you are sucking Doug and licking his balls as I am sucking your clit and fingering your pussy as Will is pounding me from behind. All of a sudden I hear Dug say he is about to shoot his load, just then you start squirting in my mouth and Will and I cum together at the same time. We all were extremely happy and decide we aren’t finished yet...Stay tuned for more.