Meeting Master -The Airplane

Story Info
Submissive meets her Master for Training.
6.2k words
4.14
26.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
499 Followers

This is a fantasy written by me for fun. It contains humiliation and spanking so be warned. All characters are over the age of 25.

*****

I am excited, anxious, fearful, and aroused, as I sit on this airplane heading 1500 miles from home. Am I really doing this I wonder to myself? I am sitting in first class going to meet a man I have met once. I have pulled my short flirty blue sundress up in the back over my hips and am sitting on my tight blue silky thong panty. The thong barely covers my cheeks exposing most of my backside and my front is enclosed in a tiny pouch.

Why?

One of my Master's rituals is to have me sit on my panties wherever I am, both in public and private. More about this later as I have made a big mistake in my choice of panties. Sitting on my panty is to remind me he is in control whether he is here or not. I have agreed to meet him for one week of training. He wants to see if I will meet his high standards, and I want to see if this is what I really want. I asked the flight attendant for a blanket so I can sit on the leather seat with my skirt raised. I should have my pink rubber anal plug inserted in my bottom hole, but this did not happen. I can do it later in the airplane restroom. Again this is a major mistake.

Looking back I met him in an internet chat room (where else). He seemed so calm and knowledgeable about his dominant life style. He was not pushy, but more laid back and assured. I was searching for something missing in my life. I am a marketing executive in my career; I am in charge of every aspect of my life. I am not the least bit submissive on the job or in life. However, subconsciously I was searching for someone to be in charge to dominate me in a manner I never knew existed.

My name is Kathleen Johnson, everyone calls me Kat, I am 38 years old with long blond hair and a nice well-proportioned figure. I am built like a swimmer with long tanned legs, weighing 115 pounds. I am pretty and athletic.

About a quarter of the way into the flight the female flight attendant slid into the empty seat next to me and in a low firm voice states: "lift your blanket I want to check your panty."

I protest also in a low voice "Are you crazy you have no right to bother me and 'NO' I will not show you my panty," By now I am blushing like a neon sign. What does she know? She is gorgeous in her tight blue skirted uniform, white blouse and blue jacket. My guess is she is 25 years old, but very self-assured. She acts much older and demanding. She crossed her leg making her pencil skirt ride up her nylon covered thigh and I can see her lightly muscled calf. She looks like a gymnast.

She leans closer to my ear and I smell her lightly scented perfume: "Listen Missy I am a submissive of your Master and he ordered me to see if you were following his orders," she said in a hushed but firm tone. "Follow me young lady to the front rest room. Bring your hairbrush from your backpack."

I watch as she gets up from the seat and decide I better follow her orders. I lower my sundress over my hips and reach into the overhead compartment to get the hairbrush my Master gave me. I carefully hold my thin sundress down as it tends to ride up when I raise my arms. However, I see a man sitting in the aisle seat glancing at me, as he has the entire trip and I decide to flash him. I slowly lower my sandals to the floor and quickly raise my arms to get the hairbrush. As I do this quick motion my short thin blue sundress pops up showing him a quick glance of my small skimpy panty. He knows he has been caught and puts his head down. I get the hairbrush and start to turn around, when I feel a loud swat on my lower backside right near the top of my thighs. I hear Susan (The name on her name tag), "You need an old fashion spanking young lady."

I hand her the solid oval shaped wooden hairbrush and watch as she taps it on her palm. I shake knowing the hairbrush stings like crazy, as I have felt the sting a few times from my Master

I notice Susan's tight pencil skirt is rolled up at the waist revealing her long nylon covered legs even more so. I remember doing the exact same thing with my high school uniform. I am behind her blushing, bright red, and I feel like a chastened submissive following her Mistress. As we reach the restroom, I notice her firm rounded backside. The restroom is surprising big so we have plenty of room. She turns towards me and in a low clear voice she orders: "Present Missy."

"Present" is one of my Master's submissive positions that he taught me. It means to raise my sundress high over my hips showing my panty. There is no way I am going to follow this order from a women 13 years younger than me and a complete stranger.

"No way," I answer.

She looks right through me with her bright blue eyes, as if to say are you disobeying me. Reaching in her pocket she takes out a note from my Master and hands it to me. I recognize his handwriting, and I feel my panty start to get damp from my thinking of his dominance. The note states I am to obey Susan Carter as if she were him, and to treat her with respect.

Again she orders: "Present."

"Yes Ma'am," I answer and quickly raise my blue sundress over my hips exposing my skimpy silky thong to her vision.

"Since when are you allowed a big girl thong? Where is your little girl full cut cotton pink ruffled panty?" She asks? I can't believe she knows what panty I was ordered to wear by Master.

"Ma'am it is in my backpack, I am going to change into it before I leave the airplane," I said head down submissively.

"You know you are not allowed such a skimpy undie Young Lady," she scolds me, as if I am a child.

"Yes Ma'am," I answer almost sobbing.

In one fluid motion I feel her take the hairbrush out of my hand and easily pick me off of my feet. Her left foot lifts onto the toilet seat cover exposing her nylon pantyhose leg. She easily deposits me across her leg my head on one side of her leg and my legs dangling on the other side. My panty covered backside is now perched high over her leg. She lifts my sundress so that it falls covering my head and with her other hand she lowers my skimpy too small panty to my knees. I feel embarrassed and ashamed to be in this ignominious position, but once I feel the swat of the hairbrush on my bare hind end I forget my shame. I swear she is taking full swings like a tennis player each swat lands on my cheeks and sounds like a firecracker in this small enclosure.

I feel stroke after stroke landing on my full rounded cheeks from the top to the soft under overhang sit spot near the thighs. She does not miss a spot including my upper thighs. By now I am kicking and crying as if I were a child. I am sure all of first class can hear my crying. It hurts so much I don't care who hears me. Finally, she stops but not before she lands three rapid strokes to my lower thighs. I am sure everyone will see my sore red blotches on my thighs.

She stands me up in front of her and my sundress covers my bottom, but my panties fall to my ankles. I am now doing a funny little dance from the sting, and begin to reach down to retrieve my skimpies.

"Leave them Missy," I hear her say to me. "You will walk back to your seat with your undies at your ankles." I can't believe everyone will see the evidence of my spanking, but I leave them at my ankles not wanting another tanning.

Taking my ear she opens the restroom door and slowly walks me down the aisle to my seat. I am still sobbing and nearly trip on my panties as I follow her closely. I can hear everyone whispering. I hear her say quietly in my ear: "I want the backrest flat and you will lie on your tummy I want to see if you are wet."

"Yes Miss Susan," I answer, as I reach my seat, and lower my seat back placing it flat so I can lie on my tummy. I climb onto the seat and lay as directed my flimsy sundress creeping up my legs. Lucky for me the plane is dark because of the hour. My bottom is bare because my panties are still resting at my ankles.

Susan sits in the empty seat next to me and slowly folds my dress over my back exposing my bare bum. I am now naked from my shoulder blades to my ankles. I let out a yelp as I feel the cool air on my fanny. I also feel the sting of her palm slap my bare skin making me yelp even louder from the sting and embarrassment. She takes her thumb and forefinger and separates my buttocks cheeks exposing my rosebud to her view.

"Where is your pink anal plug, Slut?" I hear her ask firmly.

"In my backpack Ma'am," I answer quickly not wanting another spank.

"Were you told to wear it during the flight? Master wants so stretch your tight bum hole," she says.

"Yes Miss Susan, but I was going to insert it before we got off the plane," I answer.

"That is unacceptable Missy!" I feel another three slaps on my thighs, which are already sore and red.

"Lift up slut so I can get my palm underneath you," I raise slightly off the cool leather seat feeling her palm cup my sex spot. Her middle finger separates the soft folds of my labia and enters my wet slit.

"You are very wet Missy," I hear her say. "Now hump my hand slowly." I am so aroused I begin a slow up and down hump of her hand.

She moved her finger in and out slowly. The sound of my wetness is like suction cup. She withdraws her finger and slaps my vulva hard with the flat of her hand. I am so aroused I feel as though I may cum any second, but I knew that would cause me even more problems.

Susan brings her hand to my mouth. I open and began to suck my juices from her finger. I began to leak all over the leather seat I am so aroused. I continued to suck her finger and hump the seat. My juices flow easily. I can't believe this is happening on an airplane.

After some 5 minutes I hear her say: "I want you to sit up and pull up your sundress in the back, so you are sitting on your bare backside. No blanket Missy. Suck on this penis shaped gag for the reminder of the trip. Master said you need the practice."

"Yes Ma'am," I sob and raise the backrest. I watch as she takes the gag out of her pocket and places it into my mouth. It is huge, but only about half the size of Master's cock when he is fully erect. The cock head is large and the shaft is long almost reaching my throat, but it does not have the girth of Master.

"Practice sucking and slurping Master says you are not a very good cocksucker. Here is a baby bib so you do not drool on your sundress," she says, as she pins it around my neck. It is pink and has baby ducks on it embarrassing me even further.

"Behave yourself or I will spank you again right here Missy, and by the way if you have to go potty make sure you signal me and I will take you," she orders.

I nod my head as I cannot speak with the gag in my mouth. I begin to suck on the gag using my tongue and lips to surround it. I can feel the drool running down my chin onto the baby bib. I sleep like a baby for the next hour until Susan wakes me up. All of the passengers have left the plane including the flight crew. She orders me to stand with the penis gag in my mouth and my baby bib around my neck. The bib is totally damp.

"Present Missy," she orders. I raise my sundress over my hips exposing my bare pubic area to her. She sits on the first class seat and bends down to lift my skimpy panty up my legs and over my hips pulling them tight into the crack of my backside. My backside is almost totally bare even though my panty is raised. She turns me around and has me kneel so she can place my hair in a ponytail. I notice her brown hair is also in a ponytail

"Do you have to go potty Young Lady?" She asks?

I shake my head yes as I cannot speak with the gag in my mouth. Susan takes my hand leading me to the same restroom that I got spanked about 2 hours ago. She lifts my skirt and pulls down my panty to my knees not allowing me to do anything. I feel like a small child as I squat over the toilet. I finish in about 30 seconds and she takes the tissue and wipes my bare pubic area and vulva lips clean from the pee. She again pulls up my skimpy panty nice and tight. We wash our hands and she takes my hand and we get my backpack, which I wear. Susan takes the cock gag and bib and places it in my backpack.

I notice she has the same kind of backpack. Master gave her one as well. Susan takes my hand and leads me off of the plane. I can tell she is becoming submissive as we walk from the airplane to the main terminal to meet our Master.

Master has a special place to meet us. It is located in the first class lounge, where he has left two tickets for us to enter. We receive strange looks from the attendants at the door, as they notice we are holding hands. However, we are allowed inside and head to the conference room Master has reserved.

We knock on the conference room door and hear a low firm voice say "Enter."

We enter and I see my Master sitting in a lounge chair. I can see that he is tall and well built, but not overly muscular. His face is strong, but peaceful and he oozes confidence.

As we reach him he does not rise, but he extends his fingers and points towards the floor. He wants us both to curtsey. The last time we met he simply hugged me. My face blushes and I hesitate (another mistake), as I can see Susan start her curtsey. She curtsies in a smooth motion considering she is wearing her tight pencil uniform skirt. Up goes her skirt as she places her left leg behind her and she dips low to the ground revealing her pantyhose and pink ruffled full cut panty underneath.

I begin my dip a second or so after, but not soon enough, and I see the displeasure in my Master's face. He watches as I raise my sundress high above my hips and curtsey as I have been taught. My skimpy thong panty is now fully revealed to him, which makes him stare at me in disbelief that I disobeyed his specific order.

We both remain low almost kneeling, as Master flips his finger upward signaling us to rise. He still has not said a word of greeting. He snaps his finger and again points to the floor next to his lounge chair. Susan and I both understand it means to kneel next to him. I am on one side and Susan the other side. We kneel with our legs spread apart as far as out clothes allow, our heads are lowered in submission position, our arms are tucked behind our back, and our mouths are wide open.

Master takes two fingers one on each hand and places them into our mouths with a nod of his head we both understand we are to suck his fingers. After a few minutes he reverses fingers and we are now sucking on the other's saliva coated finger. He allows us to suck for a few more minutes letting us slowly get into our subspace, so we understand who is in charge.

Finally he speaks in a clear firm voice: "Hello sluts, clearly I have much work to do with both of you and your ability to follow orders."

He takes each of our ponytails in a firm grip and one by one pulls us close to his jean covered crotch area allowing us to smell his musky male odor.

"You must earn your reward."

I can feel my panties get damp and the juices start to drip down my thigh from his smell. I felt his hardness through his jeans. I want nothing more than to suck his big cock and earn my reward. From the look on Susan's face she is thinking the same thing.

"Stand both of you," we both stand at attention in front of him wondering what will happen. He stands in between us. He is several inches taller and well built. He is so in control it is hard to believe he is 32 years old. Suddenly he grasps both of our ears and walks us quickly to the high stools across the room facing the door.

"Bend over the stool and hold on to the bottom rung of the stool. We both follow directions and lay with our bottoms facing upward. He flips my blue sundress over my head and spanks my thong covered bottom twice. I feel my thong being lowered to my ankles and my bare bum exposed. Our backpacks were removed prior to being unceremoniously marched over here.

"Where is your pink ruffled panty Missy?" He asks?

"In my backpack Master," I answer.

He takes the tiny thong from around my ankles and goes to the spot where my head is the lowest and places the panty over my head so I can smell the juices and aroma from my thong. My nose is covered with the gusset of the panty.

He walks to my backside and slowly spreads my cheeks as wide as he can with his thumb and thumb exposing my rosebud to his view. "Where is your pink anal plug Young Lady?" He asks?

"It is in my backpack Master." I answer quickly knowing I am in deep trouble. He slaps my bottom cheeks three hard spanks making me jump. My backside is still red and sore from Susan spanking me.

"Who spanked you Young Lady?" He asks.

I answer: "Susan Sir."

Where is your pink anal plug Young Lady?" He questions?

"In my backpack Master," I answer.

He then goes over to Susan who is draped over the stool her rounded buttock covered skirt high in the air. He slowly rolls her pencil skirt over her hips showing her pantyhose and pink ruffled panties.

"Why are you wearing pantyhose Young Lady?' He questions?

"Sir we must wear nylons, "she answers earning her a quick swat across both cheeks.

"Missy you could have worn thigh high stockings. You are never to wear pantyhose. Is that clear?" I can see him rolling the pantyhose down and off of her legs. He places her pantyhose over her head just as he slipped my undies over my head.

"Yes Sir," she answers with a muffled voice.

"I see you are wearing the correct panties unlike your disobedient sub-sister," he said.

"Yes Sir," she answers.

"Did you spank Kathleen, Missy?"

"Yes Master," she answers

"Did you have permission from me?" He asks?

"No Master."

"Master is going to deal with both of you shorty," he states clearly.

I hear my 32 year old Master making a telephone call: "Hello Emily I want to see you in the conference room immediately."

Emily is Master's 46 year old neighbor, who has two twenty something year old daughters; she is the operations supervisor of the first class lounge.

I hear her say over the speaker phone, that she is in the middle of an issue and would be there as soon as possible. Master says in a firm no-nonsense voice that she has 5 minutes to report and to bring the spanking strap and wooden dowel

Emily knocks on the door and enters when Master gives her permission. She is nervous and in a hurry and comes to a stop two feet from Master. She is carrying the round wooden dowel and the spanking strap.

"You are 10 minutes late Young Lady," he says treating her like a 7 year old in front of her Daddy. Even though he is 14 years younger than her he is clearly the dominant. Emily is a mature mother of two. She is nicely built and in good shape. She is more rounded at the hips than Susan or me, but that is expected because of her age. Her hair is a light brown and placed in a ponytail, which makes her look younger. She is wearing a pencil thin blue skirt similar to Susan, a white blouse, no jacket and white sandals with a slight heel.

"Present Missy," I hear him say.

"Yes Sir," she can see Susan and myself bent over the stools with our panty and pantyhose covering our heads.

Emily wiggles to raise her tight skirt to above her hips and stands quietly. Covering her bottom is a white full cut cotton school girl's panty. It is not something, a 46 year old business woman, would select by herself.

"Display Missy," she hesitates for a full minute until Master comes over to her and yanks her panty down unceremoniously and finds she is wearing another pair of panties underneath. It is a blue bikini. Taking both of her panties off, he pulls them over her head similar to Susan and me. He grasps her ear and marches her over to the nearest straight back chair and in one motion flips her over his lap. Taking the dowel and spanking strap from her hand he drops them on the nearest table and begins to spank her backside.

tom6432
tom6432
499 Followers
12