Meeting Melissa Ch. 08

Story Info
Jim and Melissa plan to move.
3.4k words
4.62
35.7k
7
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa and I was sitting on a high bank overlooking a small river, that ran through the property I had signed the papers on that morning. It was 250 acres of the prettiest land in the county. It had at least 200 acres of timber that was perfect for hunting on and I had caught some huge fish out of the river when I was a kid.

The land had belonged to an old man by the name of Ben. He was a tall man like my dad, 6'5" tall 275 lbs. Mom and dad had bought the land next to his shortly after they got married.

Dad had tried to buy Ben's land for years but Ben never would sell it to him. One day when I was nine or ten, I overheard Ben say to dad, "Now Bob why would I sell land to you, when I plan on leaving the land behind and east of the house to Jim and I plan on leaving my house and the fifty acres from the house to the road to that beautiful daughter of yours."

Trish and I were always over at Ben's house. He taught me how to hunt, fish, and chew tobacco. Even though I had quit chewing years ago, that didn't stop him from offering me a chew when he saw me. He was always over at our house at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. When we had a cookout Ben was always there. If we did something that deserved getting our asses whipped and mom and dad weren't around, he would do it. Then it was forgotten all about and mom and dad would never know about it. Mom and dad felt comfortable enough with Ben that they would leave us with him over night or even several nights. He was more like a grandpa to us than anything else.

I thought Ben was just bull shitting dad about leaving the land to me and Trish. Then when Ben died of cancer a few months ago, Ben's lawyer got in touch with me and Trish and told us we were the only people mentioned in his will.

We always wondered where Ben got his money from. We found out he had made it in the stock market. He left me and Trish a very nice nest egg. When Melissa and I heard he was dying of cancer, we came home to see him.

Ben, Melissa, and I sat on his front porch and talked until almost dark. Ben fell in love with Melissa and he whispered to me that he was leaving me enough to build Melissa a home. I never quite understood what Ben meant until the lawyer had me sign the papers for the stocks to be put in my name. Trish was there to sign for her share also. When I asked the lawyer about Ben's hospital and funeral bill, the lawyer told me that Ben had already made arrangements and his bill's were taken care of.

As we were sitting on the bank, Melissa held onto my arm because she knew that in my mind, Ben, Trish, and I were down on that river just having ourselves a ball and she didn't want to interrupt my fun.

A few minutes later I sighed, looked over at Melissa, put my arm around her, gave her a big kiss, and then I told her I would see how much land dad wanted. Then I would sell the rest after I cut the timber off the land. Melissa looked at me like I had lost my fucking mind. When I asked her what was wrong, she asked me why would I want to do that. She told me that she was tired of living where we lived and wanted to move closer to mom and dad.

Melissa looked at me and told me she loved what she had so far seen of the property. We could build us a home here and after we moved in, we could sell the other house and land. She said that we would plan our wedding for when the contractor would have the new house ready. Then we would spend our first night in the house the night we came back from our honeymoon.

Melissa told me that she would have no problem finding a job or she may even go back to school. I had been telling her that I made more than enough money to support us and if she didn't want too, she didn't have to go back to work.

I leaned down, kissed Melissa hard on the lips, and squeezed her ass as I pulled her to me. When she moaned and sucked lightly on my tongue, I laid her back on the ground. As I was pulling Melissa's pants and panties down, She told me that she had never made love in the woods before. I grinned and told her that today was a great day for her first time.

For some reason we were in a hurry. As I took Melissa's pants off of one leg, she was opening my pants and pulling my cock out. I rolled over on top of Melissa, as she guided my rock hard cock to the opening of her already wet pussy. When I pushed all the way in, Melissa gasped and then wrapped her arms and legs around me. Melissa told me to fuck her fast and make her cum. She then said that she wanted to drink my cum when I was ready to shoot.

There are times when Melissa wants me to go slow and make her cum several times. She wants me to be gentle and treat her like she is a fragile piece of art. She wants me to eat her pussy and slowly bring her to climax. Then there are times that she wants to be treated like a slut. No tenderness, just fuck her hard and fast. When you get ready to cum, grab her by the hair, make her deep throat me and shoot the whole load down her throat.

This was one of those times that Melissa wanted to be treated like a slut. I started fucking her hard and fast. Melissa started cumming almost the second I started pounding into her hot, tight black pussy. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and bit and sucked on my neck. Biting and sucking on my neck, just made me pump my cock harder and faster into her. When I felt myself getting close I yelled, "Oh shit baby, I'm fixing to cum."

I pulled out and by the time I got to my feet, Melissa had made it to her knees. I grabbed her by the back of her head and as soon as I saw my cock enter her mouth, I pushed it all the way in and down her throat.

Melissa gagged a couple of times before she got used to me fucking her face. The gagging caused her throat to massage my cock and it felt wonderful. It didn't take but a few more thrusts and I started shooting my hot cum down her throat.

I pulled my cock out of Melissa's mouth on the third shot and my cum landed on her nose and chin. I don't know why I did that, but I'm so fucking glad I did. My pearly white cum dripping off her black face was sexy as hell.

I moaned and let Melissa put my cock back into her mouth, so she could clean it off. She sucked and licked from the head of my cock to my balls. My knees got so weak that I almost fell on my ass.

When Melissa finished cleaning my cock, she started to wipe my cum off with her fingers and I stopped her. I made her stand up and I leaned down and started licking my cum off her face. Melissa moaned and sucked the cum off my tongue when I stuck it in her mouth, as we kissed.

After we got through kissing we just stood there holding one another. Nothing was really said with our mouths but the way we held on to one another, said all that needed to be said. The way I was holding her was with all the love I had, and by the way she held on to me, I honestly believe she felt the same way.

Dad had dropped us off at Ben's house and when I realized we still had a long hike back to mom and dad's house, I broke the spell by telling Melissa we needed to go. She looked up at me, smiled, and gave me one of her tender kisses that goes straight to my cock. I wanted to lay her down and make love to her again but it would be after dark before we got home if I did that. Instead I backed up, stuffed my hardening cock back into my pants and then finished helping Melissa get dressed.

While we were getting dressed Melissa asked me if we could come back to this spot and make love every now and then. I told her that it would be my pleasure to bring her back here and make love to her again. As we walked home Ii showed her the swimming hole that Ben helped me and Trish clean out. Later we were walking through a field and I thought Melissa was going to shit on herself when we walked into the middle of a covey of quail and they flew up. The fluttering noise they make when they fly up, plus the fact that they're usually all around you, can cause you to go straight to your knees. Melissa almost climbed up on my shoulders.

When we got to where we could see the barn that's behind mom and dad's house, I told Melissa that that old barn was where my high school sweet heart took my virginity. Melissa squeezed my hand and told me that maybe we should go and see if we could find it. I told Melissa that if mom, dad, and Trish ever find out we made love before we told them we had decided to move home, they would disown me again. So if we make love again, they won't just disown me, they will kill the both of us. We both laughed and reluctantly went on to the house.

When we walked in I saw that dad was at the kitchen table. Trish was at the sink washing the dishes that mom and dad had used at lunch and mom was at the stove cooking. mom looked at us and started to scold us for being so late. Instead, when she looked at Melissa and saw the smile on her face, mom smiled and asked us both what was up.

Before I could answer Melissa said, "We want to inform you that we have set the date for our wedding." Mom, dad, and Trish all started trying to talk at the same time. Melissa started laughing and told them to calm down and said, "Jim will tell you when and I'll tell you where the wedding will take place."

I told them that as soon as our new house was built we would get married. They all looked at me kind of funny until I said, "How would you like some new neighbors?"

Mom and Trish ran to Melissa and hugged her and dad came and shook my hand. He then gave Melissa a big hug and kiss.

While Melissa helped Trish set the table for supper, Melissa told us that she wanted to get married where she met me, at our house in Texas, Melissa said that she wanted an outdoor ceremony, with just a few of mine and Melissa's friends and of course our families. We would set the date for when the contractor gave us a sound date of completion.

While we ate supper Melissa, mom, and Trish made wedding plans while dad and I talked about him being my best man. Then Melissa surprised us all when she sat in dad's lap and asked him to walk her down the isle plus be my best man. Dad said that it would be his honor to do that for her, that is if it was alright with mom and Trish. Of course they said it was fine.

After supper, dad and I went to his office that's next to the house and he started sketching a floor plan for the house. Dad is an architect and before we realized it, it was nearly midnight.

When we went into the house, we discovered everybody was in bed. I went to my old bedroom to get undressed and then take a shower. When I walked in, what I saw startled me. Melissa was between Trish's legs. That's not what surprised me though. What surprised me was the fact that Melissa was fucking Trish with a strap on dildo.

Melissa had Trish's long sexy legs over her shoulder and was steadily fucking her. Melissa was leaning over and sucking on Trish's long pink nipples. Trish came twice before I finally moved to start undressing.

When Trish caught my movement she looked right at me. She told me to hurry and get undressed. As soon as I got undressed and crawled in bed, Trish made Melissa get on her back. Trish straddled Melissa's hips and eased her pussy down on the long skinny shaft of the 7" plastic cock. Trish then begged me to fuck her virgin ass while Melissa fucked her pussy.

I told Trish that that would be a little bit too much for her first time. I told her I would be glad to kiss her ass and loosen her up some for my cock while Melissa fucked her instead.

When Trish nodded her approval, I went to my suitcase and got the lubricant that I had used to take Brenda's virginity a few months earlier. I came back to the bed and got behind Trish. I noticed the dildo Melissa was using had a part that was rubbing her clit and going into her pussy. I managed to get my mouth down to her pussy and lick her hole once. When I did that she moaned and pushed her hips hard up into Trish.

I then licked Trish's pussy lips and then her ass. Trish froze and wouldn't move. I had heard her and Melissa kissing, but they stopped when I started kissing and licking Trish's ass. I heard her say, "Oh fuck, he's kissing my ass."

Melissa moaned and said, "I know. Isn't it heaven?"

I started working a finger in Trish's ass to loosen her up. I licked, sucked, and finger fucked her ass while Melissa was fucking her pussy. Trish started screaming that she was cumming and buried her face in Melissa's shoulder. Trish was sobbing when Melissa informed us that she was cumming also. When Melissa did that, I eased a finger in Melissa's ass. Doing that just made her cum harder.

When they quit cumming, I encouraged Trish to roll over on her back and then I propped her ass up on a couple of pillows. I started eating Trish's pussy again and eased two fingers in her ass. Trish's ass was tight and it took some time to loosen her up and make her cum. I pumped her ass faster and faster and was sucking her clit. Trish finally came hard and since I had loosened her up enough to cum, I got the lube and started applying a generous amount to her ass and my rock hard cock.

By now Melissa had recovered and was sucking on Trish's nipples. When I started easing a third finger in Trish's ass and she whimpered, Melissa told her to relax and kissed her. Trish's ass gripped and squeezed my fingers and when Melissa rubbed her clit, Trish came hard again.

I got on my knees and rubbed the head of my cock around the entrance of Trish's ass. When Trish felt it touch her ass, she gasped, and tightened up. Her eye's kept darting back and forth from looking me in the eyes to Melissa's eyes.

Melissa reached down and started rubbing Trish's clit. I kept a small amount of pressure on Trish's ass until she loosened up and the head of my cock slid in. As soon as I saw the head disappear in her ass I stopped. Trish gasped, tightened up and you could see fear in her eyes. Melissa kept lightly rubbing Trish's clit and kept telling her it would start feeling better and that she needed to relax.

When Trish relaxed some, I eased my cock in another inch. Naturally she tightened up again but loosened up quicker this time. When Trish did loosen up, my cock throbbed and Trish gasped and moaned.

Melissa had quit rubbing Trish's clit and Trish took over that job. Melissa got up and started licking and sucking on my my ear lobe and about the time I started to push into Trish's ass, Melissa eased a finger in my ass. I moaned and shoved my cock all the way in Trish. She moaned this time but only tightened up for a second or two.

I looked at Melissa and told her that sticking her finger in my ass was an awesome feeling. I stayed still as she worked another finger in my ass. I couldn't believe Melissa was finger fucking my ass as I was fucking my sister in her ass.

I had started easing my cock in and out of Trish's ass slowly and Melissa started finger fucking me in the ass. Trish started moaning louder, rubbing her clit harder and pumping her hips up to meet my thrusts. When she did this I started fucking her ass faster and harder. Melissa just pushed her fingers in me a little deeper and let me fuck myself on her fingers.

Between the tightness of Trish's ass on my cock, Melissa's fingers in my ass, and the excitement of the whole situation. It wasn't long before I was cumming hard. Trish gasped, moaned, and yelled that she was cumming also. I couldn't hold myself up any longer. As I laid down on top of Trish, I kept throbbing as Ii emptied my balls. She wrapped her extra long legs around my waist so she could try to keep my cock in her ass and whispered in my ear that she could actually feel me cum.

When Melissa started saying she was cumming, I realized her fingers were gone from my ass. I looked around and Melissa was on her back and the strapless dildo was on mom. Mom was fucking Melissa to a powerful orgasm and dad was standing beside the bed as mom was deep throating his long skinny cock. You could tell by the look on dad's face that he was fixing to cum and that mom was cumming by the look on her face. The three of them started cumming at the same time.

Dad pulled his cock out of mom's mouth and shot the last of his cum all over mom's face. When dad finished he surprised me by helping Melissa lick and clean his cum up.

My cock throbbed at the sight of mom, Melissa, and dad. Trish moaned when I did and said that she loved the feeling of my cock throbbing. I pumped my cock and was surprised to find that it was almost hard.

I lowered my head down, kissed Trish, and told her that I figured that was enough for her first time. She grinned and said that there definitely would be many more times. We kissed again and I pumped in and out a few more times and then pulled out and rolled over.

By now mom, dad, and Melissa had separated. I rolled off the bed, grabbed Melissa by the hand, pulled her to her feet and told everybody that we were heading to the shower. we took a nice long shower and relaxed.

When we got back in the bedroom we saw that we were alone. We heard mom and Trish moaning and it wasn't coming from mom and dad's room either. I told Melissa that dad must have been wiped out, so mom and Trish must be entertaining themselves. She grinned and led me to the bed.

Once we laid down, we snuggled and talked about the floor plans dad and I had come up with so far. I asked Melissa if she was sure she wanted to move 500 miles from her family. Melissa turned her head slightly, kissed my chest a couple of times, and then answered me by saying, "Once we are married, you are my family."

I smiled and drifted off to sleep.