Meeting My Master (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And ... that's a problem how?" I retorted.

"Well, if it's not one for you, I have no complaints. Just thought I'd warn you, while you still have a chance," Dan grinned.

"I still don't see a problem! Are you trying to get rid of me or something? If so, just tell me now," I teased him.

"Not no, but, HELL NO! How many redheaded country gals am I going to find out here to be my wife and cook the best Southern food around? I still want to sample your chicken-fried steak with homemade mashed potatoes and corn on the side. Glad to know that there isn't a problem at all," he exclaimed.

"Is that the only reason that you want me to be your wife?" I picked on him.

"Now, now, don't put words in my mouth. That's very naughty of you to twist what I said. You knew what I meant," he pretended to scold me and tried to keep a straight face.

I just ignored that last comment and asked him, "Are you ready to go yet? I want to see this mall that you mentioned so much."

"Yeah, I think we've eaten two meals a piece this morning! I need to walk off my breakfast," he declared.

We headed out of the hotel, hoping to enjoy some time at the mall. I was eager to do some window-shopping and possibly buy a skirt (not that I'd wear it often). When we arrived at the mall, Dan held my hand as we walked through it and talked about our plans for the weekend. We figured that after we shopped a bit and ate lunch, we'd return to the hotel and swim.

"Is there any particular place that you want to shop here? We have a couple of lingerie stores here," he asked me with a wicked grin.

"No, just window-shop. I'd like to see Spencer's, though. Do y'all have that store?" I inquired.

"I think so. I doubt that I've ever been in there, though. What kind of shop is it?" he wondered out loud.

"Basically, it's a toned-down adult-oriented novelty store. They don't have sex toys, but they have sexually oriented items. There are books, games, X-rated pasta, adult greeting cards, and things like that," I explained.

"Well, that sounds like a place of which my parents wouldn't approve! Let's go!" he said mischievously.

"Don't worry, my parents would be spinning in their graves," I pointed out as we headed there.

"Okay, now where are these adult-rated items?" he grinned wickedly.

"Would you like some special pasta to bring to your mom and dad?" I needled him.

"Oh, yes, I'm sure that they would love some pasta shaped like little dicks! I can just see Mom's reaction now! She'd be praying for my salvation! She doesn't even know that I write adult stories online, though Dad came across my handwritten work once before I moved out. He lectured me and made me shred it. I'll never forget that! They thought I'd be a Baptist minister like my dad. As if!" he snorted.

"Oh, yes, you enjoy the carnal pleasures of life too much for that!" I goaded him, "Didn't they name you Daniel after the prophet in the Bible?"

"Well, Dad is a guy who forbade us to watch 'Three's Company', because the characters shared an apartment, but now he watches soap operas! He told my brother and me that we could become impotent from masturbating, but that has yet to happen! Hell, he even banned TV in the house for much of my childhood!" Dan exclaimed.

"You poor, deprived man!" I half-mockingly sympathized with him.

Once we left the shop, we went into a clothing store to buy me a skirt and him a new pair of swimming trunks. After we did that, we walked to the food court and got Philly cheese-steaks, home fries, and sodas. When we stuffed ourselves, we went back to our room, where we changed into swimsuits and then headed to the outdoor pool.

"Can you do me a 'flavor'?" I asked him with a puppy dog look.

"You're doing the pitiful thing again, huh? Yeah, what is the 'flavor' that you want?" Dan asked me.

"Hey, it works, doesn't it? Anyway, will you rub some sunscreen on me?" I replied sweetly, worrying about my fair skin in the desert sun.

"Alright, I'll rub some on you. Come here so I can do your back. Then we'll take care of your face and arms. We don't want the Arizona sun to get ya, after all. The desert can be a hot place, you know," he agreed.

Dan then opened the bottle of sunscreen and rubbed me down. Not only would it help block the sun's harmful UV rays, but also it felt incredible on my back as he massaged me. His hands kneaded out those knots that I'd collected over the past week or so.

I really wanted those sore muscles relaxed so I could swim with him in the pool. The water would be a bit rough otherwise. Besides, relaxation helped with the stress of recently ending my marriage. If I didn't have Dan and my friends, I would have gone crazy.

Once the lotion protected us enough from the sun, we jumped into the pool. I'm not really a big swimmer, so we sort of splashed each other and goofed off. Dan swam a bit, but not very much. He mostly talked and waded through the pool with me.

After about half an hour, we headed back to the room to change. We slipped into the shower to wash the chlorine out of our hair and off our skin. Then we decided to take a nap, so we could rest up for the rest of the evening.

That nap lasted a few hours, after which we both awoke in a somewhat sweaty state. Naturally, Dan in particular wanted to freshen up a bit for supper, because the afternoon was about to become evening. This second rinse in the shower wasn't that long, since we just wanted to get clean for dinner, but it was still nice to get used to seeing his naked body. He was insecure about his body hair, but I actually enjoyed it.

We hurried to dry off as we got out of the shower, but Dan still took the chance to swat my ass, which didn't shock me. For some reason, he had a peculiar fascination with my butt, not that I minded it.

"So, how about the hotel restaurant this time?" Dan suggested with a smile.

That sounded really great to me, since I wondered what kind of food they served in a place like that. As it turned out, it was calamari for him and shrimp for me, albeit a bit on the pricey side. Neither of us worried about splurging for a special evening.

"So, what do you want to drink, honey?" Dan asked me, clearly in the mood for a stiff one.

"How about a Long Island ice tea?" I proposed, thinking that a good cocktail sounded better than any straight drinks. Besides, Long Islands always tasted great.

We had a wonderful time, drinking our cocktails and eating our seafood for a good hour or so, until we decided to get the check. Dan pulled a surprise on me by shaving my pussy and then going down on me there. I liked this despite the clear fact that it was more my thing than his. The fact that he would eat me out on his own initiative, simply to satisfy me, was a true turn-on for me.

Sadly for Dan, the drinking affected his performance. While he got it up more than once, he couldn't stay hard long enough to cum in my pussy. We tried several things, but it took a lot of effort before he could get it up again.

When he did, embarrassed and worried as he was about his unusually difficult time, we really lasted longer this time. He finally came, however, while using a vibrator on my bare ass. He obviously loved anal play and fucking me doggie-style excited him a lot.

"Sorry about the trouble earlier, babe. I'm usually better than that," he explained with a red face.

It was clear that performance anxiety was new to him. He was used to being the strong Dom with no such problems, but he was still human.

"So, maybe less drinking next time. Seriously, it's not a problem. Every man has trouble with that some times," I assured him.

"Yes, but I'm not used to it. Thanks for understanding, though. Maybe it's just my nerves. In any case, you know, it has still been the best weekend of my life," Dan observed, still a bit flustered.

"Mine, too. Don't let one incident ruin it. It was a fluke, since it didn't happen last night and won't tomorrow," I agreed as we watched TV and snuggled to sleep, exhausted from that long day.

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning in heaven. I was wrapped in Dan's arms again. I lay there thinking I wanted this forever. I could see myself for the first time growing old with someone. My mind drifted back again to the mess my life was in back in Texas. I knew it was still there waiting for me to work it out. First, there were my kids. One was in the state's custody thanks to my first husband. The other lived with her father's sister. That family hated me. That was the least of my worries. I still had my second husband on my case. He wanted back in my life and didn't let up.

I worried that I would bring Dan in on the mess of my life, but to the other part of me he was the lighthouse on a stormy night. He brought calm to a restless mind. He had been there for me over the past few months since we met online. When I was depressed to the point of suicide, he had been there and saved my life with his calm words. I had grown to love the man holding me, in spite of the fact I tried to keep from falling in love again. I had told myself no more men. It was just too much heartache. Yet here I was falling in love again and planning a future with the man.

"Hey, Red, are you hungry?" Dan interrupted my thoughts. I could sense that he hoped for a "yes".

"MMMM that sounds good, especially with bacon," I replied as my stomach awoke.

We climbed out of bed and freshened up. After we dressed, we headed downstairs for breakfast. The hotel had an excellent breakfast bar. Pastries, bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit, and so much more were laid out waiting for us to grab them.

"So, did you have any plans for today? I thought of swimming in the indoor pool and trying the Jacuzzi," Dan suggested, eager to try them out.

"Sounds like a plan. What did you want to do the rest of today?" I agreed, since the spa in particular had its appeal.

"Why don't we wing it?" Dan winked at me, indicating that he did have plans, just not ones he would say out loud.

I ignored his risque suggestion and piled plenty of bacon on my plate, along with scrambled eggs, hash browns, and fruit. Dan grabbed something like an omelet, though it technically had a different name. He also took some bacon, taters, and fruit. I had strawberries while he chose kiwis.

We sat down and ate our breakfast with some orange juice. We both dug in shamelessly, being famished from the previous night's activities. Dan played footsie with me, causing me to blush a little. I wasn't used to such public flirting.

Right at that moment, my ex called me, much to my irritation. I didn't answer it, which caused the phone to go to voice mail. Unfortunately, he didn't quit calling for much of the morning. I finally lost my appetite and decided that swimming was a very good idea. I would leave the phone behind in the room and not hear it ringing.

"Why does he still call you so much?" Dan inquired, finding it rather odd. We were divorced, after all.

"Because he's an asshole that won't give up or take no for an answer. The divorce is final, but he still calls me his wife. He said that God didn't recognize the divorce and that we are still married in His eyes. Well, that's his opinion. God didn't send me that memo. I won't say his name anymore. I just call him 'asshole'. Let's change the subject and go dip in the hot tub," I ranted before cooling down.

"Works for me," Dan did a rather bad "Hunter" impression. I rolled my eyes, but I still loved him, even at his silliest.

We hurried back to the room and changed for swimming and (even more important) dipping in the Jacuzzi. I hoped that this would distract me from the issues back home. I would take care of that business when I went back. This weekend was a retreat away from that for me, though it constantly intruded on my thoughts like an unwelcome guest.

The Jacuzzi certainly relaxed my body, if nothing else. Dan didn't seem to have any such worries, but he was concerned for my state of mind. He knew and cared about my problems, even if they were only visible on my face. He started playing in the hot tub to create a diversion for me. He then took me over to the pool so that he could splash and dunk me. It worked, as we both engaged in light horseplay for a few hours.

"Feel better, baby doll?" Dan asked me as we dried off and went back to the room.

"Of course, I feel better! How could I not with you teasing me like that? You're a pleasant distraction from the worries on my mind," I grinned.

"Is that all I am, a distraction?" he needled me, twisting my words on purpose.

"Of course not! You just like to play word games, Mr. Comic! Don't quit your day job! You have one, right?" I teased back, well aware of his occupation.

"You know better. Truce?" Dan decided on a tactical retreat, since I gave as good as I got.

"Truce, for now. I have plenty of time to pick on you later," I joked as we entered the room and changed back into our regular clothes.

"There's a gift shop in the lobby. Care to pick up some souvenirs?" Dan mentioned.

"Why not? I could use some postcards from Arizona for my daughter and some friends. Besides, I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket. I don't feel like staying in the room. It's too early in the day and I'm getting hungry. It's almost time for lunch," I liked that idea, since I honestly wanted some stuff from Phoenix to show off to my best friend.

We poked around in the gift shop and I saw some postcards that really drew my attention. Dan's shades were lost, so we found him another pair. I say "we", because he was hopelessly ignorant about the right type of sunglasses. He also had a knack for losing or breaking them. It was just pure bad luck on his part, where shades were concerned. Since I had my own little flaws, I simply found it amusing.

"Too bad I can' find a rabbit's foot here for you, since you could use the luck. Hopefully, you'll keep these a little longer than the last pair. How much did you spend on those fancy shades you lost?" I asked him, remembering that he told me about the expensive sunglasses he used to have.

"Don't remind me. It's embarrassing. Jeff Foxworthy was right about shades. Cheapies always outlast the pricey ones. I'll have to bear that in mind when I'm shopping for the next pair. Since these are not from a drugstore, they might stick around for another month, if I'm lucky. The sad thing is that this is summer in the desert. I need to shield my eyes from the sun. This is not a luxury out here," Dan said in his self-deprecating manner.

"You're to shades what Liz Taylor is to husbands. You don't keep them long," I ribbed Dan.

"Truce-breaker!" Dan mockingly griped.

We paid for the souvenirs and sunglasses, and then realized that we really needed some grub. Dan's stomach now rumbled louder than mine.

"How about Lonestar Saloon? It's not a native Texas restaurant, but it's an homage to your home state and it has great food. This being lunch, we could get something cheaper, such as steak soup. It goes well with their bread and butter. I also want to show off my girlfriend to people out here," Dan suggested.

"Steak soup has a nice ring to it. Do they use real butter, 'cause I grew up with that instead of margarine," I pretended not to hear the part about "showing me off", though it was flattering.

"I never worried about it, but we can ask for real butter. I hear it's better for you than margarine, anyway. No trans fats and being more natural. The doc tells me to lower my triglycerides, though I'm not givin' up my French fries for nobody. Cut back, yes. Give 'em up, hell no! Yeah, I'm still a hillbilly from West Virginia," he grinned as he proudly admitted his background.

"Yankee, you mean," I picked on him again.

"I thought those were in New York and New England," he stuck out his tongue as we walked to the restaurant.

"I still say that you're a Yankee. You say 'soda' instead of 'coke'. That's Yankee talk," I continued teasing him half-seriously, though I was right.

"Coke is a brand name," Dan retorted as he opened the door for me.

I replied with a raspberry,"It's also a Southern term for soda or pop, Yankee."

"I give up on that issue. I'm not like Uncle Abe. I'd rather kiss a Southern gal than fight with her over petty things," Dan yielded on that point, since it was just teasing anyway.

"Not petty to me, but I'll go for another truce," I smiled sweetly as I got in the last word before the hostess guided us to our seat.

Dan introduced me to the waiter as his girlfriend and then ordered the steak soup for us. Apparently, he was a regular and the waiter knew him well enough to make a difference.

"Can you get real butter for our bread? She likes that better," he requested, winking at me.

"Sure. I don't blame you. What to drink?" Jared, the waiter, smiled as he took the order.

"Dr. Pepper for her, ice tea for me," Dan told him, giving me a sense of deja vu.

"See, you're a damnyankee. A Southern man would ask for sweet tea," I broke the truce again when the waiter left us.

"So I'm not from Texas. Sue me," Dan replied defiantly, his eyes showing his amusement despite his words.

"I would, but I wouldn't get much money from ya," I shot back, knowing that he wasn't really mad at me.

We clearly enjoyed this back and forth battle of wits. It was nice to be with a guy who didn't take such things seriously or act hurt about them, like my last ex. Dan got my sense of humor, unlike that man. He wasn't so thin-skinned.

By then, the bread and butter arrived. Jared brought both the real stuff and margarine to be on the safe side. This helped us take the edge off our hunger while we waited for the soup. There were two or three different kinds of bread on the plate, which was a nice variety.

"One of these days, you should try the black bean soup. It's really good," Dan commented, which made me grimace. Black beans weren't exactly my favorite.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to my pintos and black-eyed peas. I don't really care for black beans so much," I explained. He shrugged and started reading off the specials, smiling as he looked at the desserts.

When Jared returned with the steak soup, it was hot and delicious. Despite it being summer, I still enjoyed a good, steaming bowl of soup.

"And to think that Melissa teased me about eating soup in hot weather. She doesn't know what she's missing," Dan echoed my thoughts, almost as if he was psychic. Then again, as the saying goes, great minds think alike.

"There's no accounting for taste. I agree with you. A nice bowl of soup is perfectly fine, even in summertime. It's hot food either way, liquid or solid. Besides, this steak is really great, as is the broth," I rolled my eyes at his co-worker's remark.

Between the bread and the tasty soup, we were full before we knew it. Dan paid the check and asked if I wanted anything stronger. I shook my head. He left a decent tip for Jared, though it being lunch, that wasn't as large as for supper.

"Yeah, I think that I in particular should be sober for the next activity," he winked at me, a bit red in the face as he recalled his problem the night before, which we blamed on booze.

"I'm not in a drinking mood, anyway," I told him, since I simply wasn't.

We rushed back to our room, eager to get back in bed. Both of us were horny by then. Dan and I undressed each other and he spanked me a little before we started fucking again. This time, we tried out the cowgirl position, so I could make sure that he hit the right spot as I rode him. It wasn't our favorite style, but we were in the mood for something different.

It worked, as I came during the act itself for a change. Contrary to myth, this wasn't something that women usually did while men were inside them. It tended to happen more often during foreplay or aftercare. Either that or it required a lot of manipulation by a woman or her partner. Cowgirl was one of the few positions that improved the chances of an actual climax, since a woman could set the pace to suit her body's needs.