Meeting Nina Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris loses control.
3.6k words
4.61
19.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was exhausted, she could feel her thighs tremble as she stood, looking up into the striking amber colored eyes of the man who would ultimately become her Manager. His gaze towards her was haughty, reserved and, oddly enough, hostile. The cold intense fire in them caused her to shiver and look away. It was clear he was irritated at her, but the reason for such was very unclear. As she followed Chris off the stage, all she could think about was the stranger who had placed the choker around her neck.

Chris led her through a series of rooms, some appointed as libraries, some as bedrooms. She surreptitiously examined each room they floated through, noticing furniture that she had never seen before in real life. Heavy timbered x-shaped mounts with gleaming leather restraints dangling threateningly from each end. Several metallic machines, jutting grotesquely huge dildos at the end of their steel rod pistons, thrust motionless erections in the still air. She gasped, realizing what they were for and stopped in her tracks, fascinated and petrified by the radiating sexuality of such cold machines.

"Nina," snapped Chris, "follow." She blushed deeply, trotting after him more quickly and pushing the images deep into her imagination.

They finally reached a large room that looked like a personal spa with a massage table, a running bath and two beautiful women who waited in attendance. One was a stunningly endowed blonde, her hourglass figure and enormous chest simply radiated sexuality, the thin metal chains that connected her cherry-sized nipples to a hoop through her belly button and down to her clit only enhanced the enormous globes that defied gravity. The other was a tall, lithe, dark skinned woman, of African or South American origin. As she bent down to test the waters of the bath, Nina couldn't help but stare at the most perfect ass she had ever seen. Full, round globes hung perfectly over lean, muscular thighs, making Nina painfully aware of her less than round ass. The dark-skinned slave wore tight white shorts, barely covering the bottoms of her asscheeks, and only accentuating how lusciously round they were.

Although completely intimidated by such beauties, their nakedness caused Nina to feel returning warmth between her thighs. In her university years, Nina had been seduced by both men and women, realizing that her true orientation was towards individuals who could fan her native passions to new and more intense experiences. She stopped at the entrance, shyly looking at them, wondering what would happen next.

Chris walked commandingly yet menacingly across the floor, barking out crisp orders to the slaves to bathe and massage her. Nina couldn't see his face at all, and wondered if the strain in his voice meant that he had been disappointed with her performance. She began to speak, but a brusque wave of his hand cut her off and she felt her stomach tighten with anxiety as she was led silently away.

The soft, reassuring hands of the two women calmed Nina's nerves. She turned her head to admire their contrasting beauty. To be presented, however, with two of the most stunning women she had ever met made her feel shy and completely inadequate. Although she still felt some distress over Chris' rough dismissal of her, she began to relax in the perfumed waters of her bath as these two women began to administer to her every need.

Chris walked across to the bar and poured himself a long drink. He was cursing the turn of events that night. True, his intentions hadn't been the most pure, and the thought of selling Nina to the organization had crossed his mind several times after they had exchanged pictures and emails online. She was a very promising catch, a hidden beauty with potential corporate espionage skills that could be honed and trained for the organization. His reputation would be enhanced greatly if she were to be trained, since it was very rare to discover new talent that had both qualities in one person.

But during the car ride over, he had had second thoughts.

Her warm, sensual smile and compelling intelligence had completely overpowered any intentions he had before they had met. He had wanted her for himself, to explore her intimately for longer than just a weekend. But he couldn't back out now; the organization he worked for was a powerful one, and he owed everything he had to it.

But the fact that it would be Richard who was chosen to train her annoyed him deeply. It was a strange feeling for him, because Richard was a father-figure to him, someone he respected and trusted unconditionally.

As he twirled the amber liquid in the glass, he recalled one of the earliest assignments he had as a young manager for the organization. Richard had directed him to punish another manager who had hopelessly fallen in love with an associate he had been ordered to train. God, that was an ugly situation. The mission went dangerously wrong from the start, and if Richard hadn't bailed him out... well it could have been Chris who died instead of the unfortunate couple. Pity about them. But really the moral issues raised were minor compared to the security issues. The thought that the organization might have been exposed to such indiscretions... it still caused Chris to shiver. The culture of secrecy was essential to the survival of the organization. They had provided services, both erotic and practical, to high net wealth individuals for close to three centuries. And Chris was the consummate company man.

And where was Richard, damnit? He had handed Chris the message with the orders in it about an hour ago, and then had quickly left the room. Was he upset about being called back into service so abruptly? Chris had to suppress a surprisingly intense flash of jealousy at the fact that it was Richard, not he, who would have the pleasure of training Nina. He knew that Nina would be deeply attracted to Richard's power, his almost unconscious ability to dominate through his legendary control over himself as well as the passion and loyalty of his associates.

The thought of Nina's abundant passion being cultivated and trained by another person, one who she could easily fall in love with, drove him into a mad fit of jealousy. He threw the glass across the room before he knew what he had done. The shattering of pure crystal against the marble walls rent the sultry still air of the spa with a sexual tension that did not dissipate. The soft gasp of surprise behind him startled him out of his angry contemplation as he saw Nina standing there in a deep red silk robe, looking at him with pleading eyes for an explanation for his behaviour.

"Christopher, what is going on?" she asked, standing stock still, fighting the urge to run.

"Nina, you'll have to forgive me, I am quite angry at what has come to pass. It isn't necessarily your fault entirely, but there is something so wanton in you I can't help but think you did it on purpose." He spoke those words softly, looking at her with a practiced detachment that barely hid his mixed emotions.

She blushed, thinking about how absolutely ready, achingly ready she had been to do the things she had been allowed to do on that stage. To feel those eyes and minds and bodies responding to her uninhibited lust and genuine pleasure was something she had only fantasized about in her tightly controlled life.

"So it seems your performance tonight has attracted more attention than I had thought possible. I had thought, wrongly, that this little outing would just fulfill a requirement and that you and I could have the rest of the weekend to ourselves."

Feeling his control fraying at the edges, he remained still as he ordered the two attendants to take Nina to the table and begin their massage. They walked over to the table and waited for Nina to disrobe. She slowly followed them and turned to face Chris. The loving attention of her two attendants had aroused her again. The only thoughts in her mind were of seducing and being taken by this man. Untying her robe, she let it slide from her shoulders until it was barely covering her breasts. Looking directly into his eyes, she let the rest of the material fall to her feet and bent her head, allowing her long hair to trail between her breasts and down her stomach. Her nipples shivered into hard, demanding knobs and she felt the cool breeze across her bare mound intensified by the flowing wetness emanating deep within her.

It was clear she was aroused again, wanting this time to feel his body against hers, not that of the cold marble statue. "Get up on the table, Nina" Chris barely managed to whisper as he turned away, shuddering with the boiling lust that had turned his own constrained cock as hard as stone.

She is a dangerous one, Chris thought to himself as he reasserted control over his sexual arousal. Nina was a contradiction -- lovely yet brainy, retrained yet wanton, searching for love yet aroused by every person she met. How could he keep himself from consummating the desire he had harbored for her since the first moment they connected online? As part of organizational protocol, sexual relations between managers and associates were violations of the highest order. Now that Nina was officially an associate, there was no way for physical contact to happen without serious consequences for him.

The only exceptions to what was a centuries old tested rule were when Managers were called on to "present" their associates and the new sexual skills or training they had mastered. Occasionally, new associates were publicly used by their new Managers as an event attended to by only the most powerful members of the organization. In a steamy, sultry spa attended by only two lower-level slaves, Chris would have absolutely no excuse if he were to even touch Nina at all.

Disappointed at his seemingly detached command, Nina began to wonder if she was at all desirable to him. Of course not, she thought, ruefully aware of the two beauties that he was probably used to having access to on an everyday basis. Though distracted, she lay down on her stomach, allowing the women to massage her shoulders, back, and legs. The warmth and pleasure of their kneading hands focused Nina's thoughts back on the moment, allowing her to cease her mental analysis and to slip into a sybaritic bliss.

The blonde woman began to massage her ass and she felt her hips rise up subtly as she released a low moan of pleasure. The darker one climbed up on the table, straddling her back and rubbing her neck and shoulders in slow circling motions. Nina felt the heat and wetness of the woman's pussy sliding across the small of her back. Was that a normal reaction that slaves had when massaging?

Nina couldn't help squirming with building pleasure as the blonde slave continued to knead her ass and thighs, driving her hands and fingers deeper and deeper. She gasped with unexpected pleasure as she felt two oiled fingers dip between the folds of her pussy, releasing an embarrassingly copious amount of wetness. The blonde slave seemed to get encouraged by Nina's arousal, and began to slide her finger in deeper and deeper. Nina tried to stay quiet, wondering if this was just part of the type of massage that these women were trained to do. But when she felt her cheeks pulled apart, and a warm wet tongue lick slowly around her brown bud, she let out a loud, needy moan.

Nina rolled over and was immediately treated to a very pleasurable chest massage by the dark-skinned beauty. Nina brought her hands up to feel her luscious round buttocks and instinctively pulled her masseuse up over her own breasts and towards her hungry mouth. The dark curls around the lips of her engorged pussy lips were wet with her desire and Nina ran her tongue up and down the slit, taking slow shallow licks deeper into the burning crevice. Nina brought herself up into a half sit-up to reach the apex of the sweetest pussy she had ever tasted, running the tip of her tongue around the throbbing clit, circling it for several agonizing moments before she drew it in hard between her taut lips.

As she pleasured the dark-skinned slave, her blonde tormentor began to tongue and probe her crinkled brown bud until it was pulsing with desire for deeper penetration. Out of all the sexual experiences she had, she had never been fully anally penetrated. She had had fingers and tongues, but never a dildo, let alone a rigidly hard cock. The thought of such penetration made her suck harder on her slave's clit, moaning at the same time with the pleasure she was receiving.

Chris watched the scene, completely immobilized. Nina had, over the course of the evening, completely conquered his sense of self-control and he was helpless to stop her from initiating this performance without the consent of her new owner or manager. He watched as she shot her tongue over the glistening mound of her masseuse, probing delicately for her throbbing knob of pleasure. His eyes were riveted to the blond slave's expert tonguing of Nina's ass, recalling the discussions they had had about how she was an actual anal "virgin". He had reveled at the thought of being the first to violate and pleasure that entrance.

Nina's sexuality permeated the room like an intoxicating scent, and Chris found himself sitting in a leather armchair, stroking his hard cock through his pants. This was too dangerous, he needed to release himself with one of the other slaves before he lost control of his judgment.

"Roxana, come here and service me." Chris ordered in a rough husky voice distorted with urgent desire.

The blond slave stopped immediately, though her fingers slowly and reluctantly trailed a line of Nina's girl cum out of her steaming pussy and down the length of her legs. She walked over to Chris, dropping immediately to her knees in a submissive position.

"Sir, may I suck your cock?" Roxana asked.

"You may, and do not delay in bringing me to orgasm, slave." Chris muttered at her as his eyes remained transfixed on the scene on the massage table.

He watched as Nina slid her left hand up to squeeze the juicy cheeks of her helpless captive while taking long deep strokes with her tongue into her engorged slit. She slid her right hand into the dark woman's crevice, slowly working 2, then 3 fingers into her. Her moans let Chris know that Nina had begun to fuck her in earnest with her delicate hand, watching as she first slid another finger deep inside, then her thumb. Finally, with her hand completely coated and glistening with female lubricant, she pushed her whole hand inside, working it like a tireless piston deep into the moaning woman's hungry cunt.

Chris felt Roxana's lips close over his slick wet head, moaning softly as she wrapped her hands around his thick shaft, its luridly throbbing veins pumping more and more blood into his engorged shaft. Her expert mouth began to pleasure him, he looked down as she switched between stroking his shaft with her hands and placing his cock between her ample breasts, sucking his head as it emerged between those two tight globes. He felt his balls contract with pleasure, and he allowed himself to release several huge loads of cum that covered her chest and chin. As he felt the urgent pressure in his cock release, he looked up, hoping to reclaim his control over the wanton Nina.

But instead of issuing commands, Chris watched, mesmerized by the view his position afforded him. Nina's legs were spread wide apart, displaying her wetly glowing pussy and the drenched dark hole of her ass. She brought her hand down into pleasure herself as she continued her attack on the dark beauty's hanging labia, delicately but ferociously licking and stabbing at them with her tongue. Nina slid in two fingers deep into her own hungry hole, coating them thoroughly with her desire. Then, she slid them slowly but deeply between the other woman's ass cheeks, embedding them deeply into her other hole as she used her other hand to fully penetrate the other opening.

From the back, Chris watched as the dark firm buttocks of Nina's captive start to rise and fall on the two sources of pleasure Nina was thrusting into her. The rhythm of their coupling became faster, more frenzied, as sweat dripped off both delicious bodies, covering them with a shimmering layer that seemed to pulse with the heat they were producing.

He couldn't allow this to continue any further, and needed to stop these two if only to reassert the control that managers were expected to have over their associates and slaves. But he was in no state to stop her -- in the few moments after his release, his cock had remained hard, and he could feel another, deeper, more intense desire for release building again. From the moment she was bought, Nina's sexual drive and pleasures were the property of another. It was her trainer, Richard, who would have the difficult, yet utterly pleasurable task of teaching this wanton slut the control and poise that would be expected by her owner.

Opening his mouth to issue a command to stop, he was cut off by Nina bringing the beautiful woman riding on top of her into a loud moaning orgasm. Nina's fist continued to pump the bucking slave into a frenzied heat that seemed to last forever.

The next few moments seemed to get frozen in time for Chris. He approached the table, his thick cock dripping with precum and shaking with desire. Motioning the dazed slave to leave the table, he ran his hands over Nina's sweat soaked body, feeling her heart pounding between her breasts. He hesitated for a second, but proceeded to stroke Nina's throbbing clit. It was very plump and erect, so erotic in its condensed potency, he bent down and took it between his lips. Nina's gluttural groans almost made his own cock almost start pumping its straining load uncontrollably. He slid her clit between his tight lips as if he were sucking a tiny little cock. He pushed his middle finger deep into her pussy hole and marveled at how her opening and walls tightly gripped him, willing him to bring her to the climax she so desperately desired with him. This was too much, and he roughly moaned, "God help me, I'm going to fuck you."

He threw her hips over the side of the table, and raised them so he could slide into her with one powerful thrust. As he felt her pussy lips spreading apart to accept his thick rod, he continued to rub her pulsing clit between his thumb and forefinger. He stood there, with his rod buried deep inside of her, determined to maintain control over his manhood, both physically and emotionally. Unable to resist the intense pleasure Chris was producing by rubbing her clit, Nina lost control and began to uncontrollably cum. Pinching both nipples in each hand and throwing her head back over the table, she could feel all her muscles in her lower body and abdomen begin to tighten with the first bursting waves of orgasm. She had been holding her breath, trying so hard to wait until he would cum with her, but the incessant throbbing of his thick long cock pushed her right over the edge. Nina felt her orgasm start at the balls of her feet, travel all the way up her legs and explode from her clenching pussy up into her stomach.

Chris was gritting his teeth, battling to keep his hot seed from boiling up his shaft. It proved to be too difficult, as he felt the swelling of her orgasmic cunt pull and grab at his tortured cock like a firm, yet delicate hand. He watched as her stomach muscles seemed to contract around his hot shaft, and the feeling of her pussy jacking his whole cock off at the same time sent him helplessly over the edge. He roared in pleasure as he felt his first shot leave his balls, gain speed through his throbbing shaft and explode through his cockhead with amazing force. He tried to pull out and pump into her, but her cunt clenched him so tightly, he could only stand immobile as she milked his shaft for what seemed to be hours. As she was sensing this, all she could do is scream out his name and beg him to fill her with his hot seed. Her lower back and ass were completely arched off the table, seemingly suspended in mid-air by his exploding manhood. He cupped her ass in his hands as he slid her cum soaked pussy back and forth on his shaft as her final spasms stroked very last drop of cum from his spent rod.

12