Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't stifle the little giggle that escaped her lips, as she felt slightly embarrassed by the intensity of their coupling and the intimacy of their position. He smiled back at her, kissing her nose gently in reply.

"You okay?" He asked her between kisses.

She regarded him warmly and then nodded her head once in reply, a soft smile spreading across her lovely face.

He rolled over and shifted their position so that she could lay comfortably against his chest, repositioning the covers around them so she wouldn't get cold. His fingers gently stroked the length of her back and he leaned down occasionally pressing his lips to her hair.

Catrine sighed quietly as she snuggled against him. She had thought she would have felt sleepy after such an intense experience. Instead, she felt oddly energized; her body was alive and her mind felt sharp. She was whole again and she felt wholly cherished in his arms.

Laying together, they began to talk. Their questions tentative at first. But this soon gave way to a long and intense conversation about their past, their present, and as much as Catrine dared to express, their dreams for the future.

They knew they should have slept. But, as they laid together for those few precious hours, they immersed themselves completely in each other, savoring the momentary perfection of just being together.

As the first light of the sun signaled the coming day, sleep finally began to overtake Catrine.

"Let's never leave this room." She mumbled groggily.

"So help me, I will never let you go." Ryan answered, but Catrine was already breathing deeply against his chest, finally succumbing to sleep.