Meeting the Farmer's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then started rubbing my cock against her ass and grinding her wet pussy against my stomach. She was straddling me like she was on a horse, moving back and forth, pushing her pussy into my body. She took her hand off my cock and put her finger in her pussy and started playing with herself while she rubbed harder against me, getting hotter.

"You want to ride me like you're on a horse and you want my cock deep in you," I said. She was rocking harder on my stomach, her finger rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed. She bit her bottom lip and moaned. "This feels so good," she said. "I want to fuck you. I want to use you. I'm so horny I can't stand it. I'm going to fuck you!"

She slid back an inch or two, lifted herself up, holding my cock and quickly lowered her self on it screaming "Ohhhh Fuck!" as my cock went deep into her hot pussy. "I want to ride you. I want to fuck you. I can't stand it any more." She sat up on me. I loved how tight her pussy felt on my cock.

"Ride me! Let me be your bronco." I said, lifting myself into her.

"Your cock feels so good," she said, looking down at me. Her tits were standing straight out, her nipples like little bullets. She started riding harder, lifting herself up and pounding down on my cock, her tits bouncing, her hair flailing.

"I love fucking you. This is so wild. I feel like I'm riding a stallion."

I felt my cock go deeper as she rode me with abandon, her head moving back and forth, her hair flying in all directions. Her hands were on my chest and I lifted myself up into her as she came down screaming. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sherry was out of control, riding my cock, her head thrown back, looking up at the ceiling, screaming, FUCK ME!"

"I've got you begging, don't I?"

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!" she yelled, ignoring me.

Suddenly, I flipped her over onto her back, never taking my cock out of her. She was flat on her back, looking up at me. "DON'T STOP! FUCK ME HARD!"

Her legs were spread apart, completely open to me. "Now beg, or I'll pull out."

"Please, Peter. Don't stop! Fuck me hard. Do it to me. Just take me," she whimpered, almost sobbing.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

I rammed my cock into her. Ram, Ram. Ram. Sherry was thrashing her head from side to side, screaming with every thrust. We were both wild animals. I never fucked anyone so hard and never met anyone like Sherry. "HARDER!" she screamed."Give it to me. Take me. Fuck me. Oh God, it feels so good. Ram me with your fucking cock. Come on, harder, damn it, harder."

I was getting ready to cum. It was rising, my cock swelling as I moved in and out, feeling her tight pussy gripping me, "I'M CUMMING!" I shouted.

"CUM IN ME! GIVE IT TO ME I WANT YOUR CUM!"

She was lifting herself off the bed trying to get me deeper. "OH GOD! I'M CUMMMING!" she screamed. "I'M CUMMMMMING!" Her nails were digging into my back, her strong legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her with all her strength as we fucked like we were out of our minds.

I was pounding her pussy and suddenly my cum burst out of me and into her pussy. "I'M CUMMMING!" I shouted. "I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!"

We were cumming together.

"OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMING! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I kept thrusting in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder as she thrashed around the bed, lifting her self off the bed taking my cock. She was like a wild cat, her tight cunt milking my cock and suddenly, I exploded, cum gushing out of me into her hot pussy, both of us screaming. Sherry fell back to the bed and my cock came out of her and squirted more cum on her stomach and tits. I rubbed my cum all over her tits, licking her nipples, moving my mouth from one tit to the other, before collapsing on her body, both of us gasping and panting, unable to budge.

Finally, I lifted her head and we just looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Looks like we've got a pretty hot summer ahead of us," she said.

"I'd say we're off to a pretty good start," I answered. "You're a pretty wild woman," I added.

"We have to be careful. My father will give you his little speech tomorrow about staying away from me."

"Do they know you came down to my cabin?" I asked.

"Of course not, silly, but I think sneaking off to fuck is exciting," she said, smiling up at me. "So we'll have to be cool, so they don't suspect. Anyway that will make it more intense." She smiled, "an adventure."

I didn't say anything, but I was finding Sherry even more intriguing than before.I was looking forward to getting to know her better. This sneaking around was certainly going to be an adventure and I was prepared to go one day at a time.

Sherry got up and squirmed back into her tight jeans. She picked up her flashlight and gave me a big wet kiss, playing with my tongue. I was starting to get turned on again and was about to pull her down on the bed, but she pushed herself away, went to the door and blew me a kiss. "Until next time, my stallion," and disappeared into the darkness.

12