Meeting with Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," he told her. "But I think you where enjoying that just a little too much for it to be a punishment. The next "level" of punishment is the crop. The paddle is used mostly for play, the crop can be used for play or serious punishment. You have done very well so far, do you wish to continue?"

"Yes, Master, I do. I want to know, to experience, it all."

"Good. We will have to add one more thing then." He produced a ball gag and fitted it to her. Her jaw stretched wide around the rubber ball. "This will let you scream if you want, as well as give you something to bite down on." He then stepped around in front of her. He held a riding crop. This was about three feet long, wrapped in leather, with a pair of leather flaps at the end. "The crop can be used for pleasure and teasing, or painful punishment." He ran the flaps on the end around her breasts, stroking them lightly at first, then slapping them gently. He then ran the tip of the crop down, across her belly, lower, along her inner thigh. Bringing it up between her legs, he rubbed the shaft of it against the rope covering her clit. She closed her eyes and released a low moan. Then, with a snap of his wrist, he brought the tip up against her spread pussy with a sharp "crack" of the leather flaps against her skin. Her eyes snapped open and she gave a groan against the gag.

"That was just to remind you that you had better not cum without permission. You almost did, didn't you?"

She moaned again slightly and nodded her head.

Stepping back behind her, he explained, "There are two ways to use the crop for punishment. First, just the tips." She heard a swoosh, then a sharp crack! At the same time she felt a sting on her butt. Another, swoosh, crack! on the other side. "Or, you can use the shaft." A line of pain bloomed on her left ass cheek, then on her right. "Finally, a combination." On her right cheek she felt the bite of the shaft, and on the left the sting of the tip. This HURT!! More than she expected, but not enough to make her want to quit, and she was still getting pleasure from her nipples and clit. She knew she could take this, and more.

He stepped back in front of her. "Lastly, for a slave in need of severe punishment, there is the cane. A proper cane is made of bamboo, but they are very hard to come by these days. I have found this to be an adequate substitute."

Her eyes widened as she looked at what he was holding up. From a black leather handle it extended about three feet. It was made of clear, hard plastic, about three quarters of an inch square, and twisted like a candy cane.

"When nothing else has worked, a slave will get a taste of this. I usually only have to use it once. So, before I use it on you, are you sure you wish to continue?"

She looked at the cane for a moment, took a very deep breath and then nodded.

"Very well," he said, "but remember your safe sign."

As he moved back around behind her, she tried to prepare herself. She could do this! She would do this! She braced herself, pulling the muscles of her ass tight. She thought she was ready...

PAIN!! HOT, WHITE, PAIN!! More than she ever expected. There was no pleasure here, this was truly punishment. She bit down hard on the ball gag. In the seconds between the first and second blows she thought, "I will do this! I won't quit, and he can't make me cry out!" With the second blow she wasn't as sure about that. On the third and fourth, she screamed against the gag. With the last, she merely whimpered, hanging loose from her bindings. She wasn't thinking any more, just feeling. Though the haze she realized he was undoing her hands, then helping her to the bed, to lie down on her front. As she lie there crying, and the haze lifted, she became aware of a soft, cooling feeling on her ass. She looked around to see him very gently rubbing a salve on her ass. Whatever it was quickly took the sting out, leaving a rather pleasant warmth.

"You have done exceptionally well. I truly didn't expect it to get this far. You have done so well that it's time for a reward. First though, turn on your side, we should get those clips off of you."

As she rolled over she realized she had forgotten all about the clips. She half expected him to just pull them off, so she was startled when he gently slid the tension rings down. The blood rushed back into her nipples making them tingle, almost hurt. She gingerly felt them, amazed at the sensitivity.

"Remember, you're not to cum until I give you permission to. But don't worry, I'm going to very soon." He gently took her hands and pulling them behind her back, he clipped them together. He then slid his hands down her sides to the rope around her waist. This he untied and removed from her. He took some of the salve and began rubbing it on the lips of her pussy which where slightly chafed from the ropes. His fingers found her clit and rubbed salve into it too. Her hips started moving under his hand as she moaned against the ball gag.

"Not yet." He told her, as he gently teased her closer and closer to the edge. He slid his fingers down to her opening, and slipped one in.

"Time for this to come out, I think." the questing finger found and hooked the panties that had been her since the restaurant. He started pulling them out, one little tug at a time. When he had enough out, he pulled them up so they where rubbing directly on her clit. When the panties where about half out, he leaned close to her ear. "Now!" and with a slow smooth pull he pulled them out of her and across her sensitive clit. The orgasm that had been denied for so long hit her. It rolled from her clit to her nipples and back, gathering strength each time. She screamed against the gag, this time in ecstacy. Her eyes where closed tightly, while her body shuddered. Each movement sending another wave of pleasure though her. Gradually the shudders subsided and she lie still on the bead. As she caught her breath she realized that he had released her hands and removed the gag. She looked up and saw him sitting on the side of the bed watching her.

"Welcome back." he said with a soft smile. "You look like you rather enjoyed that."

"Ummmmmm, yes," she said, stretching out on the bed. "I'm sure that was the best ever orgasm I've ever had. Oh, shit, I mean, yes Master."

He chuckled quietly, "After that, you're allowed a slip or two. Are you ready to continue, or do you need to rest a bit first?"

"No, Master, I'm ready."

"Good then. Kneel here in front of me. Your hands are to be in your lap, you are not to remove them from there until I tell you to. You may do anything with them you want, as long as they stay in your lap. And remember, you are not to cum unless I give you permission."

She knelt down and placed her hands as instructed. Thinking about his instructions, she realized that there was nothing to keep her from playing with herself if she wanted to, as long as she was careful. He stepped back from her and started to disrobe. She sighed slightly as his shirt came off. He had told her that he had a hairy chest, but she didn't expect a bear rug. It was wonderful. He sat down to take off his shoes and socks, and unfastened his pants. As he stood again, he slid pants and under shorts down in one swoop. As he straightened up she saw his cock at about half mast. Interesting, she thought, as she looked at him. The thick hair of his chest continued down to his pubic area, but stopped about an inch from his cock. His cock and balls where completely clean. Now, this should be fun, she thought. Her hands twitched as she started to raise them to feel the skin of his balls, but she remembered in time. He stepped closer to her, bent and took her face gently between his hands. Leaning closer, he kissed her, a deep demanding kiss. As he did so, he slid his hands around to the back of her head. When he broke the kiss and stood up again he had her hair gathered at the back of her head, and was holding it in one hand. With his other hand he rubbed the head of his cock across her lips. She could smell the musk of him. Her mouth opened and he slid his cock in. Controlling her head with his hand in her hair, he slowly pumped his cock oi and out of her mouth, a little deeper each time until he hit the back of her throat. When she gagged slightly he quickly drew back. She could feel his cock hardening in her mouth, getting stiffer and larger. Just as she was getting used to his tempo, he pulled all the way out. His cock stood straight up from his loins. He guided her mouth to his balls. The tongue flicked out to taste and caress the soft skin. She opened her mouth and gently sucked one of them in. Sucking on it and running her tongue all around it. He pulled the first free, shifted and she repeated this with the other one. As he pulled away from her again, she took the chance and spoke.

"Master? Please let me try to take you all the way down. I can do it. I know I can."

He looked down at her for a moment, and she wondered if he was going to strike her for speaking. Instead he placed his cock back into her mouth and slowly pushed it in. She then realized that his grip in her hair was looser, allowing her some movement of her own. When he reached the back of her throat, he paused. She took a deep breath and pushed herself forward. As she felt him hitting the back of her throat, she swallowed quickly and hard. But this time her gag reflex got the better of her and she had to back off. Breathing though her nose, she caught her breath to try again. Another deep breath, she pushed a little faster and harder. She was rewarded by feeling the head of his cock slip deep into her throat. Doubly rewarded by the gasp he let out feeling the muscles of her throat around him. She keep swallowing, making the muscles massage him until she could no longer hold her breath. Again she moved back, holding him just in her mouth. When she took another deep breath and pushed forward again, this time much easier. Again she held him there until she needed air. Another deep breath, but this time when she started forward, she felt his hand tighten in her hair, not to keep her back, but to pull her to him. This time he imbedded his cock in her throat. She moaned around him. Yes! She wanted to scream, yes, that's it, make me do it, use me! Fuck my mouth, my throat! Guiding her by her hair he did just that, pulling almost all the way out, and then all the way in. He seemed to sense when she needed air, or even to rest a little. But is wasn't too long before she felt his cock starting to get even larger and harder.

"Oh, god," she thought, "he's going to cum in my mouth, my throat even!" She could feel the pulsing of his cock as the first jets of cum shot directly down her throat. He pulled back as he came and filled her mouth with the rest of it. She swallowed as hard and fast as she could, not wanting to miss any of it. It was sweet and salty at the same time. He stayed in her mouth for several minutes after he was finished, letting her suck gently on him. As he pulled back from her, she saw that he was still mostly hard.

"That was just to take the edge off. There is much more to come." he told her. "Stay right there until I tell you."

He moved to the bed and started arranging things. He put the case in the center, closed. He then put a pillow over it taking care that the edges where covered. He then walked around the bed and pulled out ropes that where tied to the frame of the bed.

"Come over here." he commanded. " Lie with your belly on the case here, and reach up with your hands."

As she did so, he took each hand and tied it so that the arm was pulled straight. He then tied each leg so it was pulled toward the side of the bed. When he was finished, she was helpless, ass in the air, completely exposed. She could feel the cool air on the heated lips of her vagina.

" all women are beautiful, like flowers, and like flowers all are different. You are one of the prettiest, my dear."

She felt him get onto the bed behind her, felt his hands caress her ass, and down her legs. She could feel his weight shifting and wondered what he was doing. Then she felt his hot breath on her nether regions. His hot tongue probed into her, tasting her. It slid down one side of her, circled her clitoris and back up the other, probing into her again.

"Remember, you are not to cum with out permission."

She was nearly out of her mind, how in the hell was she going to keep from cumming with him doing that?!?!

His tongue probed her again, and this time went straight down the center of her. She shuddered as he touched her clit again. She would never last at this rate! He gently licked and nibbled at her for a few minutes more, always quitting before she went over the edge. She felt him shifting on the bed again. This time she felt something hard and so very hot touch her. As it forced it's way into her she knew it was his cock. He was fucking her. As his hardness filled her, she buried her face in the bed and moaned. He filled her to the end, full of hot flesh, paused, and started to withdraw.

"Damn, this thing is in the way." She felt a tugging at her ass and realized he was pulling out the plug that she had forgotten completely about. As it came out, she felt the muscles there relaxing, contracting back to normal.

At first he set up a slow, steady rhythm, pushing all the way in, and almost totally out. She was so wet he slid in her with no trouble at all. Then he started throwing hard, fast thrusts in, slamming into her unexpectedly. With his balls slapping her clit with each stroke she was getting closer and closer to the edge. When he reached down and pinched her clit, that was it! She came hard and uncontrollably. Shaking as though to throw him off. But he stayed with her, buried fully in her until she settled down.

"You know you just came without permission, don't you." He slowly pulled back out of her. "You know that deserves to be punished, don't you." He wasn't asking, he was stating.

She buried her face in the bed, "oh, shit, what is he going to do to me now?" she thought.

"Your punishment is going to be so bad, so vile, so degrading, that most women would faint rather than think of it."

She knew deep inside that he wouldn't hurt, but what was he going to do? He untied her ankles and moved the case a bit, looked at her and them added another pillow to it. He then moved the ropes up the her knees, pulling them toward the case and very far apart, almost uncomfortably so. Her ass was now high in the air, and she had never been spread so far open before. She was trembling slightly as she waited for his move. She could hear him behind her, moving things, picking things, and putting them down. What was it going to be, the paddle? The crop? Not the cane, please. Had he brought a flogger? But, wasn't there a teasing tone to his voice, he didn't sound upset, of disappointed, like before.

He got back on the bed behind her. She felt him place one hand in the middle of her back. She halfway braced herself expecting him to spank her with his hand. Instead she felt something pressing against her ass hole. Pressing harder, slipping in. It was much more blunt than the plugs, and it was hot. His cock! He was fucking her ass!. She felt herself stretch wider accepting the head, the ring of muscle closing behind it. He pressed harder, forcing himself deeper into her. Because of the plugs, it didn't hurt at all. He was able to push himself all the way into her, until his balls rested on her pussy, in one smooth thrust.

She had never felt so full! It was like it filled her entire being. She could feel his heat, and the throbbing of his pulse. He waited for a few minutes, letting her get used to him. But before he started moving she started to try to wiggle her ass as of to say, "So do it already!"

As before he set up a slow steady rhythm. He was enjoying the feel of her ass as much as she was. He would pull out to the head and back in. At this point it was hard to tell who was enjoying it more. She keep trying to shake her ass to get him to speed up. She kept up a steady moaning into the bed, beyond words. He pulled completely free of her. Then squirting more lube on both of them he plunged quickly back in.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this what you have been waiting for? You like a hard cock up your ass?" He grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head up. "Tell me, slut! Is this what you want?"

"Yes!!" she wailed, "Yes, yes, fill me! Fuck me!"

He pulled back, just barely in her. "What do you want, slut? Tell me or you won't get it."

"Fuck me!" she cried, "fuck me hard!"

"Where do you want it? Tell me!"

She was reduced practically to sobs, "My ass, Master, please, fuck my ass!"

With this he rammed his full length into her and started fucking her hard and fast. Her head was rolling back and forth on the bed, her breath coming in short gasps. He could feel his own orgasm approaching. He reached around her and started pinching and playing with her clit. He leaned close to her ear and simply said, "cum".

She felt him cumming too, the hot sperm jetting into her ass, his cock pulsing in her. Her body locked in spasm. Her whole world went white, then faded to black as she passed into petite morti.

She finally sat down at the computer. The husband was off to work, kids off to school, or playing quietly. Logging onto the Internet, she checked her mail. She didn't expect anything from Master, she knew he was traveling homeward today, so she was surprised to find a note from him.

Little one,

You have great potential. It will be a very lucky master if you ever decide to devote your self to the life style. I must tell you that I enjoyed our time together very much, as I know you did. If things work out, perhaps we can meet again some time. One never knows what life may bring one.

As always,

Your Master.

He sat back in the plane, thinking. If only she wasn't so far away, or if she where free of obligations. He was quite taken with this one. Maybe...

12