Meeting You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

You stayed for a moment and then pushed me onto my back, bent over my rigid member and lubricated it with your mouth. The sensation was incredible and I surged beyond reason as my sex took on a life of its own and welcomed you. I felt momentary dismay as you raised your head, but the thrill was back when you climbed half way over me, stopped and straddled me. When you asked if I wanted more and I dumbly affirmed it with a shake my head, you reached down, squeezed and then guided me in. You were already naturally lubricated but you still toyed with me at the opening and massaged your button through its covering. Slowly you forced the lips apart and used my head to circle and stroke that wonderfully erect and aroused part of you. You let me see you climax slightly and paused before you returned me and used me to stroke between those plush lips.

Finally, you pushed my head closer and I felt the gentle separation as my head entered and you moved it in a full circle touching every part of you. With the original entry, you sank your hips slightly and I felt the gentle pressure surround me and what seemed like a slight suction pulling me in. You raised your hips as I thrust up and as I reached my limit, you sank back and I entered further. Again you repeated the movement and each time rewarded me with a gentle stroke and deeper plunge. Finally as I bottomed and you sat quietly with your eyes closed and softly biting your lower lip you seized me with muscles from inside. As you squeezed and then relaxed, your hand went to mine and you took my fingers and brought them to your button.

I may be slow, but then after I've learned I can take the initiative myself and so I began to fondle you as you again began moving your hips. You gently rotated your hips and I felt you caress me from all sides as you ascended and then descended and I fondled you with my fingers. Again your head was bent back against your neck and I raised my free hand to caress and manipulate your nipples. I heard a soft continuous moan with an occasional gasp and sigh as I seemed to do something just right. Your movements became more urgent more demanding and more thrilling as passion rose and I too joined in the urgency. I heard the slapping of my thighs on your buttocks and felt the bounce of your breasts in my hand and I worked to keep my fingers working within you.

With a loud satisfying moan your knees tightened around me and your hips drove hard down onto my thighs and paused as your juices surged and drained. You threw yourself forward onto my chest and then frantically raised your face and searched for my lips. Your tongue thanked me again and again as I continued to stroke you with hand and body while my arms went around your hips, clutched your bottom and pulled you into me hard. I managed to enjoy and still control, and the pleasure was exquisite, but I was still demanding that you achieve satisfaction before yielding entirely to my own animal cravings. I felt you climax again and then your muscles tightened around my member and clenched me tightly as you peaked and then began to slowly relax.

You lay on top of me breathing hard and between breaths you kissed my chest and rubbed your cheek against me. I remained hard and still within you and your breast were tightly pressed against me with your bottom firmly seated and saddled on me. You belonged there and I wanted you to stay and to feel you there always and dreamed of the length and distance of future times. Eventually your arms went around me and then you sat up again and rocked gently in your saddle and mentioned my still firm presence. You smiled and giggled at the realization and then told me firmly that it was now my turn and that you would work me until I climaxed.

You began again and true to your promise you worked me and after while you paused and brought both legs up along my head and sat down firmly on me. Slowly you raised one leg and crossed over my face and rotated while pinned to my member and you were facing to my side. From this position I could see the profile of your breast, buttocks and face and when you turned to look at me I was treated to a full view of your lips and each breast. In this position, with knees beneath you I had to take the initiative and I raised and lowered you using my stomach and thighs. You commented about the sense of width and difference in general feeling when turned this way. You clenched and released the muscles in your buttocks where I entered, and I felt it as I continued to rock you and tease you.

Again you rotated until you were facing my feet and could bring your legs again beneath your thighs and control the rhythm. From this position you whispered that you could feel my head against your special spot and you began working to enjoy it. I too, felt it and my own arousal increase dramatically as I watched you from behind and could occasionally see the outline of your lips around me. I placed my hands on your shoulders and each time you dropped onto me, I pulled you down hard and thrust up. Our skin became moist and our skins wanted to cling together as we separated and then you reseated. The sound was the kind you hear from the saddle contact of an inexperienced rider on a running horse and it was thrilling to me.

You began to squirm each time as you seated and I could sense the beginning of a climax as you seemed to wring my manhood. The slight rotation and the tilting from side to side as you rode me became intense and my own mind began to wander as I only wanted more of it. I could feel my own butt, my thighs, my back, my stomach and those special erectile muscles tighten and surge. My heart increased as adrenaline pumped through my system and my breathing intensified and I strained. I could feel all of this and it was building and I could do nothing to control it and had to go with it. My manhood took complete control and screamed in primal fury for a climax and then I felt myself exploding, again and again as I seemed to enjoy endless ejaculation. The feeling was intense, demanding, loving, searing, numbing, and draining as I realized that you too had climaxed.

It took time for me to catch my breath, and I saw that you were leaning over my feet with your breasts against my ankles and still breathing hard. My erection slowly relaxed and withdrew from you and I heard you whimper slightly as it escaped you. My heart slowed and I used my arms to sit up behind you and used my hands to raise you and make it easier for you to breathe and then I wrapped my arms around you and held you. It was the second time I'd climaxed with you and yet it seemed the first and my mind knew the first would always be special . Weakly you moved your legs back over me and turned sideways as I placed my arm under your legs lifted you and brought you back to lie beside me. I thanked you and your finger traveled to my lips and caressed them before moving on as you kissed me.

Later that day we tried my entire repertoire, and we thought up a few of our own, and each day brought a different entrée' from the refrigerator. The cantaloupe was formed with a melon baller from the utensils found in the RV and because it was slightly green it worked splendidly. The bee's honeycomb was formed into small pieces with careful application of a teaspoon, and when cooled in the refrigerator, the beeswax was chewy and the honey delightfully tasty. The large gum drops and the Donettes were equally good and the weeks supply was extended by alternately inserting one item and then the other so that the entrée' differed from serving to serving.

One piece of honeycomb followed by a bonbon and then another honeycomb and bonbon inserted in sequence was a special treat. The frozen melon balls were good, but the extreme coldness caused problems that were alleviated by dipping them first in a glass of room temperature water to warm the outside while keeping the inside frozen. The chocolate coated malt balls and strawberries were a treat by themselves and also when alternated in a single insertion. While you were at work one day I found a large Hershey bar at the local market and used a double-boiler to melt it. I then dipped some of the frozen strawberries in it before placing them back into the refrigerator. Chocolate coated strawberries are a special treat with the distinctive and favored flavor of each.

Our time passed far too quickly but we planned our next outing with fervor and a taste of sorrow at our pending parting. Our last night was equally special as we clung and frantically tried to give the other extended pleasure as a rememberance in the empty days ahead before we came together again. We parted at the RV Park and it did hurt to repack your car and then as I kissed you goodbye I felt a tear forming. I cleaned the RV and repacked my things before returning the rental and going to the airport. I had lost ten pounds and my body felt good as I walked, but my heart was saddened and sorrowful. I returned home and continued my rather empty life and was filled only by our conversations on the web, and the phone, and the dreams and memories of that day buoyed by our plans for the future. I miss you honey.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12