Sophia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I slid my hand inside her night gown and cupped her firm breast. Her nipples were hard. She lay her head against my neck as she enjoyed the feelings in her body.

She kissed me again, took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Reaching the side of her bed, she turned and started kissing me again as she unbuttoned my shirt, letting it fall to the floor. I reached for her breasts and fondled them gently through the thin material.

She let out a sigh of pleasure and need that had not been touched for a long time. I pulled on the pink bow between her breasts, untying the knot that held her night gown in place. Gently, I pushed the delicate fabric off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Her breasts were beautiful, full, round, and firm. Her nipples sat on top like cherries on an ice cream cone, ready to be licked. I bent down and took her right nipple between my lips.

With trembling hands, she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. My penis bounced up high as my pants and underwear fell to the ground. I kicked them aside.

Sophia took my penis in her hands, closely examining it for the first time. She pulled it out and her hand slipped up the shaft to the tip. A drop of pre-cum appeared. She took it on her finger and raised it to her lips to taste it.

"Mmmm," that tastes good, she smiled. Her fingers reached under and cupped my balls. I reached both of my arms around her and pulled her breasts to my naked chest. My hand fell lower to squeeze her butt. I pulled her tight against me.

Sophia fell backwards onto the bed and pulled me on top of her. I sucked on her nipples as I slipped my fingers under the elastic of her panties. She raised her butt to allow me to pull them off, down her smooth legs. She was hot and wet. Moisture sparkled on her cunt lips, in the dimmed room light. I knew she wouldn't get pregnant tonight but decided to ask her once again if she was sure that this is what she wanted.

"Oh, yes!" she replied. "Please! I want to have your baby!"

Without another word, she guided my penis between her open legs. She raised her legs and rested her ankles on my shoulders.

We kissed deeply as she guided my penis into her hot, wet, womb. She was tight. Slowly, I pushed forward until my penis head was just inside. I waited for her to adjust to me. When she was ready, I slowly pushed forward, savoring the tight warmth as she accepted my entire 7-inch length.

"Oh," Sophia sighed, "It feels so wonderful!" I started to build up the rhythmic movements in and out of her vagina. Sophia's first orgasm took over her body very quickly. Her jaw was clenched tight, her body shook, and her vagina muscles tightened around my penis.

I slowed briefly, but she wanted more. Much, much more! With her first orgasm done, she wanted me to continue harder and faster. Her muscles tighten around me. It didn't take much longer, and I told her I was ready. I couldn't hold back any longer. She arched her pelvis up to meet me and I exploded into her. Three or four times I send fresh loads of cum gushing into her.

Satisfied for the moment, she crossed her ankles behind my back and held me tightly as my penis softened inside her. She said she loved that feeling.

I rolled onto my side, and she rolled the opposite way, with her back to me in a spooning position. My semi-aroused penis pressed back in deeply between her legs. I reached around and rubbed her breasts and pulled gently on her nipples, kissing the side of her neck.

Usually, I would be done for the night, but with my penis tucked tightly between her butt cheeks, she had me back hard in a brief time. With renewed energy, I slid down under her and pushed my new erection back inside her vagina from behind. This time it was gentle and slow as we took our time.

I kissed Sophia's back and neck and reached my hand around to find her clitoris. I rubbed her sweet spot gently as she squirmed on my pole, planted deep inside her. I rubbed faster and thrust harder into her from behind. My penis reached her G-spot as my fingers rubbed her clit. She shook as yet another orgasm took over her body. The spasm in her vagina tightened on my penis and caused me to cum again, in a rare, second time in one night.

Satisfied, I rolled onto my back. Sophia rolled over, nestling her head on my shoulder, her left breast on my chest, and her leg draped over mine. My softened penis lay on my belly. I could feel our warm juices seeping out of her womb, dripping onto my leg. She gently held my soft penis and told me how wonderful this was. Still naked, we held one another closely as we drifted off to sleep. The satisfied sleep of lovers after wonderful sex.

We awoke to the smell of fresh coffee, toast, and bacon. Sophia put on her robe, I remained naked, as we went upstairs to the breakfast Jenny had prepared for us. Jenny was wearing just an oversized t-shirt and no panties. The sides of her breasts were clearly visible through the large arm holes. I must admit I enjoy that look. My penis gave away my thoughts.

We talked lightly of the day's pending activities and plans. No mention of last night.

I finished breakfast and went upstairs to the master bedroom to shower and get ready for work. After dressing, I grabbed my brief case and went back downstairs to the kitchen, I kissed both women, and briefly fondled their breasts. With a playful swat on their butts, I left for work. The two conspirators glanced at each other with a mischievous twinkle in their eyes as the door closed behind me.

It was hard to concentrate on my work. My mind kept wandering back home to the two women who waited for my return. What were they talking about? What were they doing? Jenny, the love of my life, the mother of my children, with short dark hair, full 40D breasts, nipples that loved to be played with, and a bald pussy that loved my penis. Sophia, my wife's niece, just 24 years old, with long auburn hair, smaller firm breasts, long slender legs, and a neatly trimmed small strip just above her slit. My penis stiffened as I thought about the future possibilities.

After work, I hurried home to find Sophia playing with her son on the living room floor. She jumped up to give me a big hug and a kiss to welcome me home. She was wearing a simple pink U-neck top and tight white pants. The tops of her breasts were visible above the neckline of her shirt. Her nipples were poking against the thin material. She wasn't wearing, and really didn't need, a bra. Sophia returned to the floor, and I saw the pink elastic of her thong appear just above the waistband of her pants. My penis twitched inside my pants.

Jenny was busy in the kitchen, wearing a yellow, floral pattern dress. The ties pulled tight under her breasts and tied in the back, accentuated her braless breasts. She gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to change. Dinner would not be ready for another hour. As I hugged her, I pulled up the hem of her dress. A quick peek revealed no panties. I grabbed her left butt cheek and gave it a firm squeeze. She smiled as I enjoyed her surprise.

I went upstairs to change into an old football T-shirt and baggy shorts. I decided to return Jenny's favor and left the underwear off. I was sure both women would notice the "man meat" hanging just inside the right leg of my shorts.

Following dinner, we played with Sophia's son like doting grandparents, before putting him to bed. I'm not sure why I was suspicious, but I could tell the girls were up to something. I decided to be patient and I would find out.

I turned on the television and the three of us then sat close together on the couch with me in the middle. I put my arms around both women and let my hands dangle over their breasts. They both placed a hand on my thigh.

Jenny, on my right, was first to discover my penis, laying barely inside the opening of my shorts. She pushed the material up higher and took hold of my member. It started to grow.

I curled my fingers and scratched the fabric over her nipple. She responded as the feeling traveled from her nipple through her body.

Sophia looked over to see what was going on and quickly discovered Jenny's hand wrapped around my penis.

"Hey, I want some of that!" she cried. She pushed her hand up the opposite leg, inside my shorts, and found my balls. She pulled them gently to her side and played with them. I responded by slipping my hand inside her top and onto her breast.

Never experiencing a three-way before, I didn't know what to do next. But the girls had been planning this throughout the day. Somewhere between the couch and sliding to the floor, I lost my shorts. Both girls pulled at the same time, and whoops, they were off.

By the time we all hit the floor, Sophia had my penis in her mouth, and Jenny and I were making out like a couple of teenagers. I pulled on the ties behind her back, unzipped the zipper, and pulled Jenny's dress off over her head. Her beautiful body was completely naked. I played with her breasts as we kissed.

Sophia continued to suck on my penis as I reached down and tugged at her pants. She reached down to unfasten them and allowed me to remove them. She removed her top as I remove her pants.

I pulled my shirt off as all three of us played together on the floor. Now naked, we looked like a party playing "Twister." Jenny suggested that we continue our play time in the master bedroom.

Jenny grabbed my penis and Sophia took my hand as they led me up the stairs. I grabbed Jenny's butt cheek in my hand as both girls walked in front of me. Their butt muscles tighten, and their hips swayed as they climbed each step.

Upon reaching the bedroom, the girls pushed me on my back in the center of the king-sized bed. Sophia quickly mounted me cowgirl style, while Jenny sat on my mouth, facing Sophia. I couldn't see what was happening, but I could tell the girls were touching each other's breasts. I lapped away at Jenny's clitoris as Sophia bounced up and down on my penis.

Sophia was the first to come, shaking on my saddle in her very satisfying orgasm. She held still as her vagina muscles tightened around my penis, then relaxed. Then, as if on cue, both women got up and traded places. My penis was still hard, pointing up toward the ceiling.

Jenny announced it was her turn to get my seed. She took hold and guided my erection into her waiting hole. Sophia settled down on my mouth and I sucked away her juices. She tasted different than Jenny, yet equally as good.

Jenny's breathing increased as she bounced up and down. She arched her back and pounded harder down on my penis, her breathing was erratic. I felt my penis pushing into her cervix at the top of her vagina. Beads of perspiration started dripping down her neck. Her strong cunt muscles held me tight. Sophia pulled and twisted Jenny's nipples, as she played with her breasts. She screamed as a powerful orgasm took over her body. Slowly, she relaxed while remaining seated on my still firm penis.

Sophia got off my face and crawled between my legs, behind Jenny. Jenny bent forward, her breasts on my chest, and lay on top of me. Sophia reached in between us and cupped my balls with her hand. With her other hand, she slid her fingers along the side of my penis and found Jenny's clit. Jenny was in a near frenzy as she clamped down on me for her second orgasm.

After a brief time for her to relax, I flipped Jenny over and crawled on top of her. I wasn't done and still needed my release. Jenny placed a pillow under her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed my throbbing penis back in and started pounding hard.

Sophia got up and took the lube from the nightstand and snuggled up on the foot of the bed, between our parted legs. She lubed both mine and Jenny's rear holes. Jenny pulled her knees up along my sides.

Jenny and I had played with anal sex on several occasions, and I had penetrated her back hole often. However, I think only the doctor had ever pushed anything into my rear hole!

Through the thin membrane, I felt Sophia's finger slide alongside my penis buried deep inside Jenny. She squirmed as she adjusted to the full feelings in both holes. I held still as Sophia stroked. Then, I started again to slide in and out of Jenny's vagina. We pounded Jenny in the same direction, then in opposite directions. We were driving her crazy!

Then, I felt Sophia's other finger slide deep into my bowels and massage my prostate gland. Wow, what a feeling!

I went wild as I pounded into Jenny a few more times. Sophia continued rubbing one finger on my prostate and the other in Jenny along my shaft. I exploded intensely inside her, with three or four blasts. Jenny came again with me, as we shared a simultaneous orgasm together.

Totally exhausted, I slid off to Jenny's side and she slid over to her side of the bed. Sophia got a warm washcloth from the bathroom and cleaned us both up. Then she cuddled up beside me on the other side. With a hand on each breast, and a girl in each arm, we all peacefully fell asleep.

For several months I continued to alternate between Jenny's bed and Sophia's bed. On other nights, we all ended up in bed together. Life was great!

Early that Spring, Sophia proudly announced that she was pregnant... with twins! We were happy for her, but I was afraid that our relationship would end. But no, Sophia became even more sensual during her pregnancy, and we continued our sexual relationships right up to her delivery. And after giving birth, I got to share the sweet milk in her breasts.

We resumed our sexual activities a short time later when Sophia's doctor told her that orgasms would help her muscles and swollen tummy return to normal faster.

Needing a nursery for the twins, Jenny thought it would be a good idea for Sophia to move upstairs and share our master bedroom. It would be easier for Jenny to help Sophia with the babies, and I could have both women in the same bed, every night!

We put the children in the rooms down the hall and Sophia in with us. It has worked out great for all of us!

Sophia continues to live with us, and everyone knows that she is our niece. Only the family knows that I am also the father of her three youngest children. The oldest is seven, the twins are now three, and oh yes, Sophia just had a new baby girl.

Sophia graduated from college and now works from home as a successful fashion designer. Once a quarter, she travels to New York, and once a year to Paris. Sometimes, Jenny or I will take turns going with her. Nights in a hotel are a lot more fun with a companion!

She is still looking for Mr. Perfect, but for now, she has everything she needs at home with her aunt and uncle.

12