Megan & Mom Get Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew my fingers from Mom's lovely soaking pussy. "It's time to give you a little extra Ma'am," I told her.

"You bastard," she replied, but not with any defiant edge to her voice. She spread her legs a little wider opening up her gaping mature cunt to full view.

I eased into her steadily, balls deep and held it there. She felt tighter than I would have thought. "You really are mean son of a bitch," she observed, but gave a satisfied smile as I began to ride her and play with her huge rubbery nipples.

Megan sat up on the table, intently watching me and Mom screw with a delightful grin on her face. She was also pinching her own big nipples and sometimes working her clit. She was loving the scene. "At least you won't be telling Dad about me smoking dope or sucking cock now huh Mom."

The room really began to become drenched in the sweet smell of sex, and the sound of slapping skin, as I picked up the pace and really slammed away at Mom. I got my hands on her big clit and worked that cute bud good.

"Ohhhh, Ahhhhh. Fuck me you big bastard," Mom pleaded. She began biting her bottom lip. She then squealed out loud; her spine arched back like a bow and she came big style. I could literally feel her projectile cum, as her pussy juice smeared over both of our upper thighs.

I pulled out still rock hard and unspent, leant over, kissed Mom's mouth deeply and massaged her big heaving breasts. "Ok, Mrs L, that's your speeding ticket taken care of."

"Can we go now officer?" Mom enquired.

"No, not quite yet, there's still the slight matter of your daughter's joints and pills," I replied. Then, looking at the still grinning Megan, instructed her to, "Lean over the table please Miss, and push your backside out." She charmingly acquiesced to my request.

I got my face up close to observe fully the delights this young lady had to offer. As, unlike her more voluptuous Mom, she had small butt cheeks, her puffy, pretty pink pussy looked proportionately big, and it's smell was both strong and enchanting. I licked her from behind with my tongue, tasting and savouring the nectar that is a young woman's love juice; a drink I'll never tire of until my very dying day.

Not wishing to seem selfish, or ungracious, I rolled her clit and brought her close to a climax. These were two very orgasmic women, to say the least. I lapped at Megan, who's buns where squirming. She was bucking and almost dribbling cum. In a quick motion I pulled back, lined up my hips, and drove my big cock home, balls deep. I hammered her, fucked her like a train, pinching her tits and spanking her ass. The young lady came like banshee: wailing, bucking, grunting like a wild feline animal.

I pulled back and out, then gathered my rather ragged breath for a minute as Megan slumped forward onto the table, but with that inviting butt still exposed. I heard Mom give a light laugh, followed by, "Megan, you really are one slut honey."

I knelt back down and parted her ass cheeks; licked her asshole ring with my tongue then slipped it right inside her ass, tasting a musky but pleasant tang. I just had to fuck it.

Intending to get the KY jelly, I turned and saw that Mom had dressed herself. She was smiling and had the KY in her hand which she immediately passed to me. "Thank you," I said, most sincerely.

I applied a generous amount to my cock then started to work some into Megan's butt. "Mom, stop him for Chrissake."

"Shut up you you little slut," Mom replied. "Act like a whore Missy and you'll be treated as a whore. You might learn a lesson about having drugs too. Look where it's got you. Now just shut-up, take it, and we can get the hell out of here."

"Yes," I agreed. "Oh, and Megan, let's be open about this. Your asshole is nowhere near as tight as your Mom's. It's not exactly going to be your first ass-fuck, is it?"

This brought no reply, so I eased in gently, about three inched deep at first. Megan tightened up her butt cheeks and seemed in minor discomfort. However, her ring soon loosened up and she gave out a few gentle moans of pleasure as I worked deeper inside her and fucked her slowly.

"What's this," Mom said. It appeared she had found one of our women officer's truncheons, or 'dildos' as we usually refer to them as. They are made of firm rubber, are about nine inches long, and Mom was lubing one!

Mom took control. The sick lady! She had me sit on a hard backed chair and had Megan sit down on me, face facing away, with my cock balls deep in her progressively less tight asshole. Mom then knelt down and fucked Megan's teenage cunt with the 'dildo.' We thrusted simultaneously, me bouncing her ass up and down on me deep then easing back with Mom then doing the same in a kind of obscene rhythm. Megan was getting one serious fucking.

"Awwwwwww, Ahhhhhhh," she was groaning loudly in sheer pleasure, "Fuck me you evil bastards, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" We did!

Eventually, after seemingly a long time but in reality probably only a few minutes, the young lady came in massive, spasming, bucking waves, and I joined in too, emptying my balls and splattering her bowel with vast amounts of creamy, thick man cum. Mom withdrew the dildo and helped her daughter off of my cock, with an audible 'schlop' sound as she got free.

Mom helped an exhausted Megan clean up at a wash basin, then dress. I threw them a military type salute. "Thank you ladies, your debts to society are paid in full. I will drive you back to your car and then you are totally free to go."

Hardly a word was said on the short, uneventful journey. When we arrived back at their car I handed Mom the keys and gave them both their bags back, minus the tablets and joints from Megan's, and three hundred pounds 'expenses' from Mom's purse.

In a very sarcastic voice, Mom bade me farewell. "Gee officer sir, thanks for all your kind help. You truly are a modern day knight of the road." Still, I didn't mind the odd bit of sarcasm from such a fine mature lady as this. Especially as she had slipped me her mobile phone number a minute before.

I returned to the station. Billy was watching the same Rangers soccer dvd again! I gave him an account of events, which brought a smile to his corrupt, degenerate old features, then we shared another of Megan's joints. Good shit too! I got my head down for a sleep, with Billy promising to wake me just before the big boss came on shift in the morning. I needed the rest, it had been tiring night. For all the bad press we get; the allegations of corruption and brutality, believe me, it really is no picnic upholding the strong arm of the law!

12