Megan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers

"Oh, I almost forgot I'll be right back" Katey said as Megan was kissing my limp erection, and playing with her clit.

"Ta daaa!" Katey said reappearing with a massive strap-on dildo, almost as big as me. "Now the twerp can get a rest while I fuck you."

"Mhmm. Oh Katey, I love your thinking; I just hope you're ready for this," Megan said rising to her 9-foot 4-inch high-heeled height and stalking threateningly towards Katey. But she was swift, and nimble, going around Megan and hugging her from the back. Megan liked the game and went down on her knees for Katey. But when she got really horny she jumped Katey, tossing her on the floor and jumping her bones, grinding her into the floor. Taking Katey's lessons seriously, she mauled the strap-on with her pussy, completely destroying it in the process.

Katey also suggested to Megan that I use a helmet while eating her, so she could let go safely. When we tested it with a watermelon. Her thighs wrapped themselves hungrily around the helmet and crushed it, followed by the watermelon in a gory explosion. Concluding that the helmet would actually make things worse, I reluctantly placed my head between Megan's thighs still covered in the red sticky juice like some pagan altar. Katey and I alternated eating Megan for two hours until her drive went down. Since it was already very late, Katey invited us to stay at her place tonight. We both joined Katey in her bed, Megan holding onto me like a teddy bear, not letting go. In the bed she placed me right next to her, pressing me hard against her powerful body, and pulling in Katey in front of me. My penis was lodged in between Katey's soft ass cheeks and her massive leg covered me.

"Good night, Tiny; rest well, for tomorrow will be along day for you."

djubre666
djubre666
172 Followers
12