Megann's Fantasy

Story Info
She lives out old fantasy with few lucky friends.
4.8k words
4.27
46.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

-You'll have to excuse me for my English; it's not my first language. I don't think it'll cause you big problems to read, but you'll certainly find some mistakes. -

* * * * *

"Is the sun with us today?" That's the first thing Megann asks herself in this burning hot summer morning. Still lying on her black satin sheets, she pulls her blinds cord all the way down to reveal a shining sun. At the same moment, her room is filled with hot rays, hot rays that end up embracing her whole body. When she sees the faint glimmers of the light loosing itself in her dense red bush, a smile comes to her face. "Maybe I could live out the fantasy I so long dreamed about?" After turning around on her bed, she spreads her legs apart and lets the sun directly reach her pussy, adding more heat to her cherished lips. Still quite sleepy, she slowly rubs her fingers against the skin between her bush and her thigh, stirring up mellow feelings. Suddenly, as if all the spicy dreams she had that night were focusing their effects at the same time, Megann feels the surge of emotions rising from deep within. In an instant, a faint film of fluid emerges freely and coats her luscious lips. Her eyes now wide open, she knows that this is a definite sign; yes she must act out her fantasy, and she must do it today.

But just as she was about to get up, she decides that she's going to linger a bit longer, savoring the feelings of her nudity under the sun. As she moves her left hand towards her legs, the one that was already there makes it's way lower around her bush. After a long and deep plunge inside her warmth, two fingers come back out and gently move up to that precious little pearl. With the softness of a feather, they barely touch it while sliding their glistening length up and down. With her other hand, she spreads open her slit and sinks another two fingers inside her. Pressing down on the right hand with her palm, she increases the pressure on her clit. Boiling now from within, the familiar feelings surge throughout her body. The shivers she now feels will, she knows that without a doubt, turn into convulsion of pure pleasure. And by the copious amount of her overflowing juices, she knows that it won't be long.

Bringing back in her mind the images of her last boyfriend, Mike, that so dearly liked to taste her pussy, she imagines that her fingers are his long tongue, searching forever for more of her juices. With a mild laugh, she remembers how much he blessed her for the unbelievable amount of juice she could offer him. With no apparent reason, since the early beginning of her adolescence, Megann always had really wet climaxes. Now, at 21, this particular effect has spread to every phase of her orgasms, from the first touch until she finally explodes. Already, she feels the wet sheets under her upper thighs. It only took a few minutes, but it was more than enough to make fill herself with more than enough fluids...

Lost in her ministrations, she hears her door crackling open. With a smile she awaits her only lover, as she feels him climb on the bed. With her eyes still closed, she longs for his first touch. Softly, her cat Max touches her elbow and walks up on Megann. With a mellow step on her left breast, he continues a bit farther, before lying down in the recess of her arms. It only takes a few seconds before he begins to purr loudly, filling Megann with exquisite feelings. Slowly rubbing his head against her breast, he doesn't even begin to know the feelings he creates inside the womb of his heavy breathing mistress.

Still rubbing her right hand's fingers between her left hand and her moist mound, Megann now feels the desired fires coming alive. When barely audible moans break the silence, Max lifts his head and looks at the twisting head of his unusually warm mistress. Stretching a bit, he reaches to the source of the moans and rubs his head against Megann's neck, adding even more softness to her already sweet feelings. When her climax ignite, she slides her feet close to her hips and raises her ass off the bed. At that moment Max slides down over Megann's breasts and then all around her neck. Completely lost in herself, she doesn't even realize that Max is now up on the bed, looking at her with a feline curiosity. When her moans turn into screams, Max backs up even more, unable to understand the carnal rage that consumes Megann's whole being.

Quickly looking at the few golden drops that fall from Megann's engorged pussy, Max now looks back at her face while she slowly lets herself fall back on the bed. A few seconds later, Max's curiosity drives him to walk back on Megann and head directly between her legs, intrigued by the weird and powerful smell. Just as he was about to taste that strange mixture, he feels Megann's hands pulling him back. "That's not for you to taste Max. Try to behave yourself you bad kitty!"

After holding him a few more minutes, she gets up and walks to her kitchen. While opening the small can for Max, she looks out her huge window at her neighbor. He doesn't shy away from her nudity. She offers him a friendly smile as he moves back from his window. Since the day they met on the street, she decided to let him see her naked every morning as long as he doesn't stand gaping in front of the window. He had learned that over the weeks, and was now content to look at her from a bit farther, hidden in the shadow. He knew perfectly well that she stayed that long nude in the kitchen on purpose, and also knew that he didn't want to loose his luck by asking her out...

Half an hour later, she's back in her room, looking for two pieces of clothing she almost never wore; tiny jeans cut-offs with a specially cut shirt. What's meant by "specially" is quite obvious; the material is quite stretchy and it barely covers her breasts. Letting her whole belly, from the very low waistline of the cut-offs to the dangerously high line that defines her shirt, completely nude for anyone to see and enjoy! And of course, since this is a fantasy, she doesn't wear any kind of underwear. Even though her lacy see-through panties are tempting her, she prefers taking the risk of exposing her small tattoo for any lucky guy... or girl! Who knows? She's had this round flower tattoo, red yellow and orange, just above her bush since she was sixteen.

One of her friends, Peter, had just finished to learn how to do them. After lying down on a table, with her pants on the floor, she had held her sexy panties low enough for him to work. But what he ignored for the first few minutes was that Megann used her thumb to caress her clit. When she became too hot to control her moving hips, Peter understood. It took more time than it should have, but the flower still has something incredibly sensual about it. It's true that when Megann decided to take of all her clothes, Peter knew this was not any king of tattoo she wanted. "The more you design it sexy, the greater your reward will be" She had said to him. So even though he wanted to finish quickly, he took his time and made an absolutely divine flower. And as a result, they fucked all night long, until he was not able to get hard anymore...

After dressing up for her day, Megann fixes her hair with a few clamps. With a lot of rebel locks that hang all around her face and over her neck, she knows that her fire-red hair will attract a lot of stares. The only work she has to do today is a short homework with her long time friend Mary so se grabs her packsack and heads out of her room. Walking back through the kitchen, she takes and apple to eat on her way to college.

As soon as she turns the corner around the cafeteria and walks all the way across it, her heart beats suddenly quite fast. She nearly feels the stares all over her body, eating away the few clothes she has on. Stares on her back, her belly, her face, her neck, her breasts, her legs, her ass and of course her mystic bush and pussy, which are barely hidden today. Seeping form those desired lips to the thin crotch of her jeans, the first of many drop of her nectar tells Megann that this is going to be a long and special day. After finding Mary at her usual table, Megann joins her and sits in front of her, across the table where a few books are already opened. "-My God Megann, what got into you this morning? Had a wet dream, perhaps? -Not really, I simply want to live out a long dreamed fantasy, that's all. -Well, if you saw all the stares in your direction, you'd know that you were not the only one dreaming about it! -Perhaps... Mind if we head for a more private room to do this? I know it's not long, but I don't think we won't be able to do much work around here anyway."

Mary gladly accepts. During the few minutes it took them to reach a private room, dozens of passing strangers offered Megann a gentle smile, accompanied a few steps later by a "behind her back" probing stare. "-My God Megann, you're even exciting a few of the girls that pass by! -Yeah, I can see that!" Looking briefly at Mary's shirt, Megann points out to her friend that her nipples are quite hard and clearly showing through her tee-shirt, her quite small tee-shirt that is. Awkwardly, she tries to talk her way out of it. "-Well, you know, ...I can't ignore beauty when I see it!"

With that, they both started laughing, which is exactly what Mary wanted. But instead of forgetting about it, Megann saw in her friend's nervousness how sensitive she was of her charms. She remembers that during gym class, they often took her showers together, but only now does she realize that Mary always talked about breasts or any subjects that allowed her to stare openly at Megann's breasts or other private body part. One time, she even showed her how to detect augmented breasts; she moved around each breasts with her hands to tell her where to look for tiny scars, and then went right behind Megann to fondle them both, supposedly to show her how to weight them. One time, when they were alone in the gym's locker, still nude, she even asked Megann if she could show her where her G-point was. Of course, they had been talking about sex during the whole class and it didn't seem out of place at all, but now Megann wonders.

Anyway, after preparing themselves to do their homework, Mary goes to the bathroom, leaving Megann alone in the small room, which has, at least, a window. Being on the second floor, she can see all around but to do so, she must bend down over the table, which greatly increases the sensual potential she now has. When she realizes that, she straightens up and thinks about Mary. "Should I do something about it?...I don't have a choice, I must. But what?" The idea suddenly pops up in her head. Turning back around, she places herself right as she was, except that she arches her back and ass a bit higher. Then, she unzips her cut-offs completely, knowing full well that when she'll turn around to face Mary, her bush will be in plain and public view. While waiting for Mary, Megann's heart beats once more rapidly, and her nipple harden their way through the stretched shirt.

When Mary arrives, she sees Megann bent down over the table, with her legs slightly spread and her ass incredibly arched up. After closing her eyes for an instant, she says, once more to cheer up the ambiance; "-Megann, if I were a guy, I'd rape you right there..." But instead of the laugh she expected, Megann slowly says "-Be careful what you wish for..." After a short silence, Megann slowly turns around to expose her bush and stares at Mary. "-Mary, you can't even begin to understand how hot and willing I am today..."

It only takes Mary one second before understanding all the wonderful possibilities this "first contact" will have on their friendship. Without hesitating any longer, she locks the door, turns back around towards Megann and pulls off her tee shirt, revealing the perky breasts Megann just loves. A bit surprise, Megann only has the time to ask; "-Bra-less? -Always my dear!"

Even though Mary's breasts are rather small and coned shaped, their long nipples and the sexy bounce they have when she walks is simply overwhelming. And since Megann is now lost in a sexual raving, she can't control herself anymore. After pulling Mary's waist against her own, she bends forward and slips one of the phenomenal nipples between her lips. Drowned in Mary's delicate perfume, bewildered by the extreme softness of her other breasts against her cheek and feeling Mary's hands all over and under her own shirt, she realize that the day will be even more than amazing!

Mary's small moans increase quite a bit when she reaches under Megann's stretchy shirt and cups her ample breasts with both her hands. When she pulls it over Megann's head, Megann straightens up and pulls Mary closer for the kiss. As their tongues touch for the first time, their breasts do the same; the mellow and ample beauty of Megann's merging with the proud sexiness of Mary's. Moaning while their tongues passionately dance, both girls feel every bit of control seeping out of them; they've now turned into two lust nymphs. Nothing can stop them...

Moving her hand around Megann's side to her opened jeans, Mary slides her hand around the enticing red bush, cupping the mound she had dreamed about for so long. Without even hesitating for one second, she slips her middle finger between the drenched lips and easily pushes it deep inside her friend's pussy. Breaking the kiss to moan uncontrollably, Megann presses her waist against Mary's, increasing the pressure of her hand on her clit. Then, as quickly as she pressed in, Megann backs up and puts her hands on her jeans. Pulling them down before throwing them away with her foot, she tells Mary; "-Eat me Mary, I want to feel your tongue deep inside me..." Mary nearly fainted at the sound of that and kneels down. Jumping on the table, Megann opens her leg wide before lying down, with both her hands on her breasts. Before letting herself dive down on Megann, Mary brings her breasts near the opened red flower. When she presses her nipple in the glittering slit, Megann raises her head and looks, incredulous, at the sight between her legs. She feels like her mound is kissing and sucking Mary's breast and nipple. But she knows one thing; he's the one having the biggest part of the feelings! When the long nipple starts to move around inside her, Megann lets her head fall back on the table, reveling in the feelings.

After replacing her nipple with her tongue, Mary dives inside Megann. She knows perfectly well that the fact that the operation under her tongue lets her slide it much deeper than any other. And, with the few other experiences she had at tasting another girl's pussy, she knows what effect it has on the girl. With her upper lips rubbing hard against Megann's clit, she feels that her friend will love her first lesbian climax. And she does. Twisting around on the table, holding Mary's head with her two hands and completely unable to restrain her moans, she knows her climax is approaching fast. Suddenly, Mary slows down her ministrations and finally, after flicking Megann's clit with the tip of her tongue for a few seconds, she stops. -You don't know how long it's been since I want to lick and kiss that flower. -Which one, the red one with a little bud, or the tattoo? -Both of them silly. But this one has me wet-dreaming since the first time I saw it.

Bringing some of the nectar from the first flower, she gently licks Megann's tattoo, before beginning to kiss it feverishly. Walking around to the side of the table, stared at by a confused Megann, Mary bends down with a smile and kisses her friend. As their tongue duel heats up, Mary slides her hand down along Megann's belly and cups her fingers around her fiery bush. With her thumb over Megann's clit, Mary slides one finger deep inside her pussy, to then curve it upward. Now, just as if she was gently pinching Megann's clit between her fingers, she knows that she found the spot.

When Megann feels Mary's finger beginning to squeeze her, new sensations fill her whole body. While her clit continues what it had started earlier, Mary's finger triggers an unknown part of her red flower. She suddenly realizes just what Mary's touching and massaging; her G-point. And, by God, she found it!

It only took a few marvelous minutes before Megann experienced her second lesbian climax. Having taken off her short skirt with her free hand, Mary now raises herself on the table, moving her leg over Megann's face, before letting her pussy tease her for a while. Hearing Megann's hungry moans, Mary lowers her pussy on her friend's tongue and dives herself in Megann's pussy, savoring once more the long coveted dream. Looking down on the floor while she pushes her tongue deep inside, Mary sees the little pool of Megann's juices that overflowed during her first two orgasms. "My, she thinks to herself, she was not lying about that, not lying at all!" At the other end, Megann has her first taste of girl-cum, and loves every passionate moment of it. She was a bit afraid about the taste, which a few of her boyfriend told her was rather weird, but she likes it a lot more than she expected. In fact, her probing tongue sometimes breaks the concentration of Mary, pushing uncontrolled moans from her.

...loosing themselves in lust, they don't see the better part of the afternoon passing by. When they wake up from this carnal pleasure, they look at each other and laugh quite hard, both surprised by their unbridled actions. Trying in vain to finish their homework, they decide to forget about it for the day, and split up. "We never know what could happen if we stay together any longer!" Megann had said. Now, after a quick kiss good-bye, they head their separate ways. Megann, heading for the little projection room, heads for peace and a place she will be able to dose off for a while.

Looking at the title; "The nature of the universe", she's relieved to know that there won't be a crowd in there. But, when she enters, in the room that could seat about thirty people, she counts at least a dozen, but no one in the last row. After taking her place about in the middle of the room, and after being detailed by every male eyes in the assistance, she realize that she doesn't feel sleepy any longer. Suddenly, a "science-type" guy enters and, after seeing her in the back, comes and sits in the first seat at her left. After a few seconds of frustration, she wanted to be alone, she tries to forget about him and leans back on the soft seat.

She hears him moving on his seat and feels his leg press against her. He's also wearing jeans cut-offs, so their entire thighs are nude and rubbing one against the other; there are no armrests between the seats. Surprised to realize that it doesn't bother her at all, she's even more surprised when she feels some familiar feelings between her legs. Perhaps Mary got her hotter than she thought, because now the only thing on her mind are those wet feelings. "What the hell!, she thinks to herself, this is, after all, my special day..."

With an invisible smile, she slides lower on her seat, spreading her legs apart. He doesn't seem to mind this at all, in fact, when she pressed against his leg, he pressed back. Swiftly moving her hands to her waist, she unbuttons her jeans, and spread them open, already revealing her red bush to his probing eyes. He stayed quite calm until then, but when she slides her hands below the jeans and begins to caress herself, he changes position on his seat. With a quick look, Megann sees the growing bulge in his pants. Arching her back upward, exposing her full breasts to him, she lets a quiet moan reach his ears. Even not bothering to hide himself, he turns around in his seat and stares at Megann's bush. Realizing that, she turns her head towards him and smiles softly; a sensual smile of course.

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12