Megan's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

Their tongues just poured into each other's mouths, sliding past each other and curling together as their lips pressed firmly together, both of them groaning as they pulled as close as they could to each other, their smooth, naked breasts pressing together, Megan Fox's toned, tight abs pressed against Amanda's nicely toned tummy, their legs sliding sexily against each other as they snogged heavily, their hands starting to roam and grab at one another's incredible bodies, until Megan sudden broke away with a long gasp of air, grabbing Amanda's breasts firmly before she suddenly turned round, swiftly slotting into a 69 position and pushing her pussy back down towards Amanda, who just smiled and slid her hands up over Megan's tight ass, spreading the cheeks to fully reveal her dripping pussy before she took hold of Megan's hips and buried her mouth into her, driving her tongue right inside of it, feeling her snug pussy squeeze at her tongue.

Megan cried out with pleasure, grinding her crotch down into Amanda's hungry mouth as she delved her tongue inside her, circling it to stroke at the walls of her velvet tunnel, lapping up her juices as Megan dropped her own mouth to the sweet, smooth pussy spread before her on the sofa. Amanda groaned deeply as Megan Fox dragged her tongue down over her dripping pussy, pulling the tangy juices into her mouth using her skilful tongue before she made another run at it, licking over the wonderfully smooth labia before reaching down to hook underneath Amanda's thighs and pull them up, rolling her hips back so she could bury her head right down between the blondes legs and drive her tongue home inside her, making her whole body jolt at the sudden but welcome intrusion of Megan's hot, writhing tongue. Both girls gasped and moaned through each other as they began working as hard as possible to make the other one come, and Megan had a feeling she was going to lose. Amanda was by far the more experienced pussy eater and really was going for it, holding her hips tightly and plunging her tongue in and out, rapidly swirling and thrusting it inside her tight pussy and quickly pulling it out to let her tongue and lips assault her sensitive clit, which had her thighs squeezing already, her abs taught.

However she redoubled her efforts on Amanda, squeezing her thighs tightly and tonguing vigorously as her, stretching it as deep inside her as possible, letting her full lower lip rub at Amanda's clit as she did it, then pulling back to attach herself to it firmly, sucking hard on the little nub, making Amanda give a strained sound of intense pleasure as she did so, knowing she loved having her clit sucked hard. Megan attacked the weak point in Amanda's resilience and let her tongue snake forward between her lips as she continued to suck, dispatching the thin hood and licking directly at her clit as she continued to suck, which rewarded Megan with a tongue being stuffed into her pussy harder than some cocks she'd taken as Amanda rocked with pleasure. They were both pretty close as Amanda's hands left Megan's hips, fumbling for her handbag, swiftly finding what she wanted though, which Megan discovered with a loud squeal and a arch of her body was a small bullet vibrator as it was pressed against her clit and switched on.

"Gonna come for me now babe," Amanda gasped, her spare hand grabbing Megan's ass hard as she buried her tongue back into her snatch, licking like never before now as she pressed and circled the toy on her clit.

"Not if I make you come first!" Megan managed to gasp, sweat glistening all over her body as it was over Amanda's diving back into Amanda's pussy and licking hard at her clit, curling her arm up to smoothly sink two fingers into her, her bright red nails leading the way. They both licked and sucked noisily at one another, close to coming now, knowing the orgasms would be fantastic as well since they'd both been building up to it for quite a while now. Just then a mobile phone rang, breaking the atmosphere of the room, the call surely because they were late to the set, but they didn't care and weren't stopping for anyone. The only reason they might be interested in the phone was because it was vibrating.

It hadn't spoiled the atmosphere overall though, as they both writhed desperately in ecstasy on the sofa, both about to crack. It was Megan who broke first, the actions of Amanda's tongue and toy on her, as well as a teasing finger pressing at her ass, enough to induce her orgasm, making her shudder uncontrollably as it hit her, gasping raggedly into Amanda's sweet pussy, unable to continue licking it for a moment as she was overwhelmed by the sensations. Giving a loud squeal of pleasure, Megan let the orgasm wash over her fully, losing herself to it, shaking and clenching, feeling her pussy clamp down tightly on Amanda's powerful tongue, her ass squeezing tight to deny to playful finger as Amanda continued to grind the toy into her clit, making her hips buck away from it as her clit felt so intense during her climax.

Amanda just giggled as she got Megan off, loving it, giving a groan as Megan managed to pull herself together and start eating her pussy fast, desperate to get her off now. It worked, as Amanda was really horny anyway and loved seeing Megan get off by her work, so when that was combined with Megan eating her pussy hard in the end of a 69, it was enough to trip her as well, making her give a long, loud scream of pleasure. Amanda always was noisy, and could scream like a banshee given the right circumstances of her fucking, and this was certainly one of them. She just hoped that nobody in an adjacent room had seen them enter theirs and was now listening to both of them, especially her, screaming in blissful sexual ecstasy. This however was a fleeting thought as she came, pushing her crotch up into Megan's mouth, making her eat her even more vigorously, burying her tongue deep into her despite the tight clenching of her vagina, circling and squeezing it into her writhing body.

"Oh fuck!" Amanda cried as shuddered with orgasm, her whole body quaking as she creamed on Megan's tongue, the saucy brunette still devouring her pussy despite her own fading orgasm, twitching above her as she leaned over to eat her. Amanda's hand dropping the toy as she switched to just tightly holding onto Megan's stunning ass, unable to do anything but drop her head onto the sofa and scream her pleasure as she came, grinding and shuddering underneath Megan as she peaked, before feeling it draining away, her hips bucking as she reached down to shoo Megan's eager mouth away from her as she became far too sensitive, gasping loudly as she tried to catch her breath. Megan rested her head lovingly on the inside of her smooth thigh for a moment, breathing heavily herself, before carefully climbing off and turning round to sit beside her on the sofa, letting her hand slide to Amanda's large breast as she leaned down to give her tummy a kiss, both just enjoying the glow post-orgasm.

The phone started to ring again, both of them smiling to each other, mutually agreeing it'd be ignored as they peeled themselves from the warm sofa.

"Shower?" Amanda said with a smirk, taking Megan's soft hand.

"Shower," Megan affirmed with a saucy grin, knowing it'd be more than just as a shower as Amanda pulled her towards the luxurious bathroom suite, Megan reaching back to unhook her bra as the phone continued to vibrate and ring on the table...

____________

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, send me feedback with any response. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
744 Followers
12