Megan's Purrfect Night

Story Info
Megan realizes that she was never dominate in the bedroom.
1.9k words
4.33
39.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay back in the tub, the water laps against my swollen pussy lips reminding me again of the night I had. The rising steam mists the glass, distorting my world around me. What has happened to me? The evening started so innocently. I had just planned meeting him for a coffee and a little chat but when our eyes met, I knew I had to have him in my bed. I have never fucked a man on a first date but there was something in his eyes. I felt drawn to him like a moth to a light.

Even when I unlocked the door to my apartment, I began to feel excited. Oh, the things I could do to this man. I looked down to see he was carrying a gym bag.

"Planning to stay the night?" I asked innocently.

He smiled. "Something like that."

The apartment was dark. As I moved about, I could feel his eyes surveying my home placing his gym bag near the door. What was he searching for? I lived alone with the exception of my cat, Princess. As I lit the candles on the mantel, I could feel his hot breath on me. He placed his hands gently on my waist and suddenly he began to kiss my neck. I could feel myself beginning to tingle inside. Oh, how I loved my neck kissed.

"Turn around." He said.

I slowly turned and saw his eyes. The flames from the candles danced in them making him look sinister. I smiled thinking you will not be so sinister once I am done with you. I am going to make you "PURR".

He began to kiss me then trailing his tongue down my neck. His hand reaching up and caressing my hair then suddenly he grabs my hair and pulls my head back exposing my neck. "Ouch!" I cried.

"Do you know who I am Megan? Do you know anything about me? I bet you invited me here to seek your pleasure didn't you." Oh, you will have your pleasure my pet. I promise you that. I'm going to please you so much, you won't be able to stop." Damien replies. "Did you think you were going to dominate this night? That you were to tell me what you wanted? No, my little bitch, I will show you what you really want and need."

I am shocked. My body begins to tremble but it is not all from fear. I cannot believe that I am feeling a little excited. I can feel a wetness start between my thighs. Damien lets go of my hair and pulls me over to the door. "I think I will need my bag tonight."

Damien half drags me into the room and throws me violently onto my bed. I land hard and look up to see him pull out four ropes from his gym bag. "NO! Don't do this!" I cried.

"Shut up bitch. I can see your not going to be a good girl tonight for me are you." Damien slaps my thigh. I can feel a slight stinging under my nylons where he slapped me and I am shocked to also feel my pussy getting wetter.

"Please. I'll do what you want just be gentle with me."

Damien laughed. "Oh, no, my little slut. I'm going to make you fly." With that, Damien grabs my wrists and begins to tie them to the bedpost. As he grabs my ankles and spreads my legs apart, I can feel the heat beginning to rise off my body. I can't believe this, I thought. What if he was to hurt me? I could never get loose.

Once I am tied, Damien leans over and begins to kiss me undoing my blouse and my bra. I had worn my new black one with the clasp on the front. I can feel his hands on my left breast caressing. Suddenly he pinches my nipple and I let out a moan. "Like that do you." He whispers in my ear. "Well let's see how you like this." He produces a set of nipple clamps from his bag. My eyes widen. NO!

Damien firmly places each clamp on my nipples. I can feel the pressure. "Take them off please, oh, please they are hurting." I began to whimper. "Not just yet my pet." He replies. With that, he produces a knife. My mouth goes dry. He is going to really hurt me. No, this can't be happening. Suddenly I feel a cool breeze. Damien cut off my skirt and nylons. I start to feel very vulnerable and exposed.

"I see your cunt is already wet." Damien flicks the clamps on my nipples. "Could this be the problem?"

I moaned again. I can feel his hand trailing down my nipples to my wet pussy. Damien begins to stroke my pussy flicking his finger across my clit and then inserting two fingers in my cunt. "Ah, yes, nice and wet for me." He sighs.

I can feel the pressure building in my pussy. Damien begins to rub my clit while fucking me with his fingers. I moaned louder as he inserts a third finger in my cunt making wet even more building me to an strong orgasm when he suddenly removes his hand. I wanted to scream at the sudden abandonment of his hand when I feel something circling around my ass. I looked up at him shocked as he begins to use his wet finger at the opening of my anus. "Ever been fucked here?" he asked slipping his finger inside. I started to buck at the bed trying to dislodge him from me with no avail.

"No! Please don't. I have never been touched there." I whimper but as I did, Damien began to again rub my clit with his finger slowly moving in and out of my ass. I start to feel myself again wanting to cum. "This is so wrong, please stop Damien." I said as my hips began to move on their own to his hands.

"Stop? Oh no my little slut, we have only just begun. You like what I'm doing to you. I can see how you want to cum so bad and I'm going to make you cum." With that, Damien pulled the chain linking the two nipple clamps while pushing his finger harder in my ass. "Cum for me bitch!" and I did. My orgasm rolled over me like a wave, washing out my own screams in my ears. As I came, Damien pulled his finger from my ass and released the clamps from my nipples massaging them, letting me enjoy the new feeling of him finger fucking my anus. As I opened my eyes again, I see Damien undressing. His cock is hard and thick. He is so big, I thought. There is no way I can accommodate him. He straddles over me on the bed. "You want this Megan? Open your mouth pet; I want you to suck me. NOW!" I began to lick his long cock taking as much as I could in. He was so big. I started to slowly suck him trying to move in and out with my head. I was still tied down and my nipples were still throbbing from the clamps he had used. Damien then pulls my head forward almost gagging me with his big cock. "Suck harder, slut!" he said through gritted teeth. I could feel him deep in my throat as I tried to relax the muscles while he fucked my mouth. "Yes, that feels good!" He growled. After a bit, I could feel Damien's muscles starting to contract and let go of my head and stood up. He had my saliva and pre-cum dripping from the end of his penis as he silently moved down to the foot of the bed untying my ankles. I thought we're finished, but why hasn't he cum? I soon found out as Damien bent my knees pulling them to my chest. He then spread my thighs and brought his mouth down on my cunt. At first contact, I jumped. "I want to taste you Megan." He said as he began to slowly lick along the slits of my pussy making me wet once again. I could feel my body beginning to tingle as his breath warmed over my clit. I can't cum so soon again? As if Damien read my thoughts he said, "oh, yes my pet, I can make you cum many times over."

I shook my head. "No, I can only cum once. I have never had more then one orgasm in a night." With that, I felt a sharp slap on my ass and I yelped. "Are you being sassy?" Damien growled. "You were being such a good girl now I will have to punish you." No one has ever punished me, not even my Dad. I felt my cheeks on my face grow hot. Damien slapped me again but this time on my pussy. "You will be cumming again my little slut. You will beg for me to make you cum again." Damien then flicked his tongue across my clit. From the feeling of my pussy stinging from the slap and then his tongue on my clit made my eyes water. "Crying? Don't do that Megan, you know you have been a bad girl. You need me to do this to you." He slapped my pussy again. I could feel an orgasm building deep in my body. I can't believe this, he is slapping my pussy and it was making me want to cum again. I was shocked. Damien continued to slap then suck on my pussy lips making me hotter and hotter. My pussy juice was running down the crack of my ass as I got wetter. Damien stilled his movements and looked into my eyes. "Ready to cum for me slut?" I nodded my head.

"No! Tell me. Tell me you need me to fuck you. Tell me you need to cum!" he said. "Please. Fuck me Damien. Please, I need to cum!" I whimpered. Suddenly he leaned over and pushed his cock into my wet cunt as he slid a finger into my already wet ass from my dripping pussy juice. The feeling of my swollen wet pussy being filled was almost too much for me to bear. Tears streamed down my face as Damien rammed me hard filling me completely. His cock hit my cervix and I let out a cry as the mixture of pleasure and pain created a forceful reaction. His finger pushing in and out of my ass felt so good and I exploded in an intense orgasm that rocked my whole body. I looked into his face to see him straining as my cunt muscles milked him. He growled loud, began to shoot his cum into me hard, and collapsed on my chest, heaving with pleasure.

I was not sure how long I lay there. I remember hearing the water in the tub and my bonds being removed. I awoke to Damien helping me up and removing the rest of my clothes. "Come on pet, let's get you into the tub so you can soak those muscles."

The bathroom door opens and Damien walks in carrying a soft, fluffy towel to dry me off. I step out of the tub feeling weak and drained as he dries me off being so gentle to my body. I climb back into my bed with fresh linens surrounding me. The gym bag with his many different "toys" has disappeared. As Damien climbs in beside me he whispers in my ear. "You were a good girl tonight you know. Did I make you "PURR"?"

"Yes," I giggled, "and I look forward to it again. Do you have more "toys"?"

He just smiled.