Meghna - 2002 to 2009

Story Info
Meghna was bouncing and riding me like a woman gone wild.
3.7k words
3.95
22.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers

Meghna was bouncing and riding me like a woman gone wild and crazy on my hard as a rock condom covered cock. She was screaming and shouting obscenities that I had never heard off till then.

My groans and her screams and shouts filled my one bedroom apartment. Thankfully, no matter how much loud we spoke or shouted, the voices were never heard outside the apartment, unless the windows or doors were open. In our case we kept both locked when we were fucking our brains off.

I was mauling her beautiful breasts while she was bouncing herself up and down my stubborn rock hard latex covered cock.

About 5 minutes later I groaned "I can't hold on much longer, meg." She increased her pace like a women possessed. her long hair flying all over the place. I released inside the condom and a couple of seconds later without a warning she started to shiver, shudder and gave out a bellowing scream and fell forward on my sweaty hairy chest, heaving and panting heavily.

I caressed her back and hair while we both caught our breath. She was caressing my hairy chest, playing with my chest hair, giving soft kisses. My cock went limp but it was still not out of Meghna's sloppy wet pussy.

___

FLASHBACK TO HOW IT ALL STARTED

Summer 2002: I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot of the building where I was staying in a good enough locality in Vikaspuri area of New Delhi. I was living alone for the past 2 years, no room mates.

I got out of the lift on the 5th floor of the building where my 1 bedroom apartment was and to my surprise saw someone with luggage sitting on the floor outside my door. At first I didn't recognise her / him, I went a little closer and saw a familiar face - MEGHNA. She was sleeping with her head on her suitcase.

I gently shook her out of her sleep. She looked up at me with her sleepy eyes, a smile crossed her face, she got up from the floor and we hugged.

"Hey, this is a very pleasant surprise, Meghna, What are you doing here?" I asked.

There was a momentary silence before she replied, "I am hungry, tired and......" there was a pause, we disengaged from each other, I hurriedly opened the apartment door and led a tired and hungry Meghna in. Still confused about the situation and how she was here after 2 years.

"Make yourself comfortable." I said, she flopped down the comfortable sofa. I took hold of her luggage from outside the apartment and brought it in and deposited it safely in my bedroom.

I came out and sat opposite her on the easy chair, "Why don't you freshen up and get some sleep, while I will cook dinner and freshen up as well".

She replied, "It is so good to see you after so long, we have been only talking over phone and chatting on yahoo messenger, but I never dreamed I would be meeting you again ever after college."

I was surprised as she hadn't replied to my suggestion but went on to comment on something else, but I let it pass and replied to her, "yes meg, it is really awesome to have you here. I was a little surprised when I saw you outside my apartment, there was no call, no email, no prior intimation. Tell me how come you are here so suddenly, and how and where is Manish?"

There was nothing said for a few moments. I left it at that, got up from the sofa, brought a glass of water for her and sat next to her.

She hurriedly took the glass from me and drank it in one gulp and handed it back to me. "Rajeev, I have decided to leave Manish, he is arrogant, obnoxious and a cheater. I wonder how he turned into a man like what he is now, he was never like this before. In the past 2 and a half years we are together only the past 6 months he has changed so much. I don't know what to do." She started to cry. I took her in my arms and caressed her hair. she cried for maybe 2 odd minutes before she disengaged. "I am sorry. I lost my composure there." Her hands were resting on my chest, I had disengaged my arms from her body. I wiped her tears and said, "tell me from the start what happened, tell me everything at the dinner table. Freshen up first, rest for sometime if you want to while I cook dinner for us, ok?" She nodded in affirmative and I led her by the hand to my bedroom where her luggage was kept, showed her where the bathroom was and gently closed the door and moved towards the kitchen.

About 20 minutes later the dinner was ready. I went up to my room, quietly knocked at the door and called out to Meghna for dinner, on hearing her reply I returned back to the kitchen to lay the dinner on the dining table.

At the dinner table she told me everything that had gone on between her and Manish in the past 6 months. I felt pity for her as I too had experienced a change in attitude of Manish the last time I spoke with him on phone last week.

Dinner over, conversation done, she said she was tired and sleepy, I offered her to sleep on my bed room while I will be comfortable sleeping on the sofa. She hesitated a bit on that suggestion as she knew she was to occupy the only bedroom that was and knowing me she was not to argue.

I excused myself then took a shower, put on my night clothes and went to sleep on the comfortable sofa which was purchased just for situations like this one.

Morning came as quickly as the night left. I woke up, checked the time and went in to make some breakfast and tea or coffee (Meghna loved coffee early in the morning, this I came to know during one of our comforting sessions when Zarine left without a trace. While the pot was boiling the water for tea or coffee. Cold fresh air at 7 am trickled in from the window, a rarity in Delhi in summers. Coffee done, I poured it in the coffee kettle to keep it warm and made breakfast.

It was almost 8 am when I knocked on the bedroom door to wake her up. I had to dress up for work too.

I realized that the door was not locked from inside. I hesitated for a moment but under compulsion I opened the door gently without waking her and walked in barefoot, not to make noise. What I saw inside under the influence of the morning light left me speechless.

Meghna was sleeping soundly in just her t-shirt with nothing on her legs, the t-shirt had rode up her legs, infact, it was touching her waist, revealing her lower assets to my naked eye.

Embarassed, I swiftly draped her body with a thin quilt and moved on to the bathroom to shower and dress up. I couldn't help but jerk off to the vision of meghna sleeping naked from the waist down.

Relaxed, I quickly showered, dressed and moved out. glancing at meghna sleeping, I picked up fresh clothes and shoes and walked out of the room. I dressed up in the living room and piping hot coffee in my hand I entered the bedroom to wake up meghna.

I gently shook her calling out her name, she stirred and woke up, saw me and immediatly sat up. I said "Good Morning. Slept well?" I asked while handing her the coffee mug. She looked lost staring at me and then probably realisation stuck and smiled a good morning.

"I have to leave for office in 30 minutes, what are your plans?" I asked.

"I have to go to work. What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost 8 and you gotto hurry up and dress if you have to make it to office on time". I said standing up from the bed.

She gulped down the coffee and without thinking pulled back the quilt that I had covered her with and rushed towards the bathroom. I called out after her "I am in the living room, breakfast is ready, I leave in 30 minutes.

I dropped her half way to her office, got her an autorickshaw and gave her my office number and asked her to call me around 5 that evening so if I had to pick her up half way I will.

2 days went by she stayed with me. 2 days later, she called from her work place and said that she had found a place to stay. Her colleague was looking for a room mate and she was had decided to share the room with her colleague.

She moved out that evening, I helped her get her luggage into a cab as she had two suitcases and a couple of bags.

I slept like a log that night on my own bed. Somehow the vision of Meghna half naked was still clear in my mind and I must confess I jerked off everyday with that vision. I was surprised that I felt like this about Meghna, but give me credit for it, I hadn't had sex for over 2 years, since Zarine left, and I am a hot blooded male.

2 weeks later on a Saturday morning, I was ready for a boring day as usual. I called manish to check what his plans were for the day. He said he was off for the weekend to a colleagues farm house outside delhi with one of his several girlfriends who he planned to fuck all of the weekend at the farm house.

I thought of picking up a movie over pizza and coke. That decided, I showered, cleaned up the apartment and was ready to move out when the phone rang.

I picked up the phone and the sweet voice of Meghna lilted into my ear and all those vivid visions.

"hi, Wassup my hot and handsome friend? She asked giggling.

"Hiyo Meg, I am just about to leave for the super market to purchase groceries for next week and then maybe. Whatya doing for the weekend?" I asked.

"I was planning for an evening party. Come along with me please, I promise we will have lotsa fun." She said ecstatically.

I asked, "Where is the party?"

"At the apartment of one of my colleagues, at Dhaula Kuan, come with me please, it will be fun. I hate going alone, I promise it would be fun." She said.

"No no, what will I do there, I don't drink nor smoke and besides I do not know anyone there, and you will get busy with your friends, I would get bored and feel outta place". I said sounding disappointed.

"Don't worry about that, I am there and I will be with you all the while, besides, I will also introduce you to my girlfriends, who knows you might get hooked again. Come with me please." She insisted.

I thought for a quick moment and said, "ok, only for you I am agreeing to it. Don't leave me alone there, ok?"

She excitedly said, "thank you, thank you, be ready by 5 pm, we will pick you up from outside the vikaspuri bus stand.

"Be there. Hugs" She disconnected.

I cancelled my plan to go to the market.

I slept a while, cooked lunch, washed some clothes, cleaned the house and in the evening got ready to go to the party.

At 4 in the evening, I left home and took an autorickshaw to the nearest market, where I located a flower shop, purchased a bunch of white and pink roses for meghna (her favourite colours and her favourite flowers) and then headed towards the vikaspuri bus stand where I waited for meghna for just about 5 minutes before meghna found me.

As soon as I adjusted myself on the backseat of her friend's car where there were already two other friends of her apart from her, I handed her the bunch of flowers, she looked at me and hugged me excitedly.

She introduced me to two of her friends who were in the car, the guy was driving and the other girl who seemed like the guy's girlfriend or wife or whatever was in the front passenger seat.

I said my hellos to the others and we started towards the party place.

3 hours of fun filled partying where meghna was drinking like crazy while I was sober as I did not drink and was only looking out for Meghna's well being, trying my best to stop her from drinking too much.

it was 3 am, I was sleepy, meghna was sleeping in my arms on the sofa we were sitting on, She was sitting on my lap and stinking of whiskey, I held her, I was immobilised. God bless her friends, they came to us and we left the party.

I somehow lifted Meghna in my arms and led her to the car. I placed her gently on the back seat of the car and slid in beside her. she was unconsciously asleep. Her friend left us at my place and left. I had some trouble taking megna up to my flat as it was a staircase walk since the lifts were switched off after 1 am.

We entered my flat and I gently placed her on my bed, removing her sandles and loosening her jeans button and zip. Covered her with the blanket, put on the fan on high so that she gets cool air, opened the window slightly for the outside air to come in.

I changed into my night suit, had a quick shower, brushed my teeth, jacked off and then slept on the sofa. Tired, sleep came easily.

I woke up in the morning, saw the time, it was 7:30 in the morning on the Sunday. Quickly went into the bedroom, Meghna was still asleep, I tip toed to the bathroom, freshedned up. Picked up the newspaper and milk packets from the front door.

I was having tea and reading the newspaper in the small living room when I saw meghna stumbling in to the room with her hand on her head. I quickly got up and went towards her, grabbed her before she fell on the floor. I sat her on the chair. All this while she didn't say a word. I quickly went into the kitchen and got her water to drink, she drank it and asked for more, she gulped that too.

"Why the fuck is my head splitting" she grumbled.

"That's because you had too much to drink last night, sweetheart". I replied with a shrug.

"ughhhhh... couldn't you have stopped me from drinking so much?" She said accusingly.

"I tried to, but you won't listen. You kept drinking one peg after another, what could I have done. I tried to stop you but you didn't listen to me."

There was silence for a couple of minutes, then she said, "I am so so sorry, Rajeev. I am not sure what got into me last evening. I think maybe it was something to do with manish ditching me."

"Sweety, you need to forget Manish and move on, it's been a while, forget him, it is killing you." I told her firmly.

"I have a terrible headache, I feel like there is a volcano erupting inside my head." She grumbled again.

"Do one thing, take a quick shower, get freshened, get hold of yourself, breakfast will be ready by then." I said happily smiling at her.

While she took a shower, I made breakfast for us. She called out to me from the bedroom, I went near the bedroom, the door was closed from inside. I knocked softly and called out her name, she called out from inside that she doesn't have a towel and clothes to wear.

I pondered for a moment and said, "open the almirah and pick out a fresh towel from the hangar and wear any t-shirt you like, there are some elastic shorts and or pyjamas that might fit you. Come out soon the breakfast and tea is getting cold."

She said thanks and then there was silence. I stood there for a moment and then walked off towards the living room.

10 minutes later she came out drying her long black hair looking fresh and smiling. She wore my plain green t-shirt which was over sized for her and ill fitting elastic shorts.

My eyes were ogling on her smooth just about perfect legs. She is not a tall woman but has an awesomely perfect body to match with her height and a extremely cute face with just perfect eyes, small nose and ample kissable lips.

Her breasts her medium size just perfect for her short petite frame.

I blew a whistle; she looked at me and smiled. That smile melted my heart and I so wanted to just grab her, pin her down on the floor and fuck her brains out. But nothing like that happened, not atleast then.

"Wow you look awesome" I said.

She laughed, "Silly man, always flattering women. I know you very well".

I offered her some tea, she sat on the chair next to me and sipped hot tea and ate her sandwich.

"How come you can come home after a hard day's work at office and still manage all the house chores. Why don't you hire a maid to do the work in the morning before you leave for work?". She asked.

"Never felt the need to hire a maid. As it is which maid will work at a bachelore's house in Delhi?" I replied.

"How can you stay alone, Don't you feel the need for friends. Get a girlfriend buddy. You haven't dated anyone since Zarine left. I don't like seeing you like this." She said

"hmmmm... is it? So why don't you become my girl friend." I said.

There was silence for a moment as we looked at each other. She then moved towards me so swiftly that I didn't have time to react at all. Her lips were on mine, our bodies touching, arms around my neck.

Standing in my living room, we continued to kiss as we undressed each other, oblivious to my growing feelings of love and lust. I hoped Meghna felt the same way.

The removal of each piece of clothing took time and had to be carefully choreographed to heighten the arousal we already felt for each other. We continued to coo words of encouragement and love to one another. We treated the exposure of Meghna's taut breasts as an event to be celebrated with considerable touching, sucking, and oral stimulation.

Minutes later, she returned the favor as she removed and discarded my briefs. I stood in disbelief at the oral talent she rendered on me. I found myself standing before her kneeling form, oscillating my hips, as she created sensations in me I'd never felt. I stroked her hair as she worked on me.

I whispered at one point, "Please stop. I love what you're doing, but your mouth is not where I want to end up." Meghna pulled away from me, never losing eye contact, and smiled up at me with a sly grin. She said, "Good. I feel the same way ... for now."

She stood and led me to my bedroom by pulling me along by my cock, gosh that was honestly very erotic... being led by my cock by a women to my bedroom, ha ha ha ha.

After briefly kissing at the foot of the bed, we fell together never losing touch with the other as we joined and then made love. I wore a flavoured scented condom that I always kept with me incase required.

We started slowly, extending the aura of careful loving we'd started in the living room. Slowly, that is, until an urgency to complete swept over the two of us as we writhed our bodies into each other savoring the skin-to-skin contact and my deep penetration of her vagina. Our movements were rapid and driven towards our mutual climaxes that came only a couple of minutes later. We both moaned into each other's mouths as our orgasms swept over us. Pleasure erupted in each of us, so great it nearly blinded each of us like light the light of a thousand suns.

Our lovemaking was swift and furious. My body was hard and hot under her grasping fingers and when she came, it was like her body blew apart in ecstatic shards, reformed only in my eyes. I pounded her until she screamed and bit into my neck,then I let out a groan and collapsed on top of her, shaking.

She hadnt finished yet, she immediatly rolled over me........

.......Meghna was bouncing and riding like a woman gone wild and crazy on my hard as a rock condom covered cock. She was screaming and shouting obscenities that I had never heard off till then. My groans and her screams and shouts filled my one bedroom apartment. Thankfully, no matter how much loud we spoke or shouted, the voices were never heard outside the apartment, unless the windows or doors were open. In our case we kept both locked when we were fucking our brains off.

I was mauling her beautiful breasts while she was bouncing herself up and down my stubborn rock hard latex covered cock.

About 5 minutes later I groaned "I can't hold on much longer, meg". She increased her pace like a women possessed. her long hair flying helter-skelter all over. I released inside the condom and a couple of seconds later without a warning she started to shiver, shudder and gave out a bellowing scream and fell forward on my sweaty hairy chest, heaving and panting heavily.

I caressed her back and hair while we both caught our breath. She was caressing my hairy chest, playing with my chest hair, giving soft kisses. My cock went limp but it was still not out of Meghna's sloppy wet pussy.

prabh0612
prabh0612
26 Followers