Melanie and the Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Veronica seemed to be going wild, and Melanie was thrilled to think it was because of her, when Veronica had given her so much pleasure also. She did exactly as Veronica instructed. She stuck her tongue hard into the dripping cunt hole stretched it tall and lapped and lapped inside her body, and ten with her right hand, stuck her middle finger directly up Veronica s ass hole. Her squat was so wide and her cunt and ass so wet, that Melanie found her finer slid into Veronica s body easily.

"Holy fuck! yes! I'm coming on your face baby! I'm coming!" cried Veronica.

At that moment, Melanie felt a warm sticky flood of thick fluid flow into her mouth, as Veronica lashed her pulsing crotch against Melanie's face.

Melanie drank and drank from the sexy well.

Soon Veronica was satiated, and she let herself fall back into the water, so that both the woman lay there, in the velvet heat, still, smiling and satisfied.

Temporarily.

(To be continued)

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12