Melanie Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot young wife has affair with co-worker.
1.1k words
3.2
110.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sox217
Sox217
5 Followers

"Oh yes mike fuck me, yes! oh! oh! oh! yesss!"

Melanie moaned as she lay on her back, legs rapped around her new husband of six months, Mike, who was going down on top of her. Mike slowly rolled off of Melanie and laid beside her exhausted from the sex they had just had.

Melanie was a beautiful white woman of 28, she had long dark black hair which had gold highlights running threw it. She was 5'7 and weighed about 120 pounds, with a beautiful set of c-cup breasts, wide hips, nice round ass, flat stomach, and long sleek legs. Her face was absolutely gorgeous, and she had big thick lips. Despite her looks Melanie had a wild side to her, she had a nose piercing, as well as a tattoo on the small of her back.

"So Mel how do you like your new job?"

"It's good, I'm just doing billing stuff."

"That's good it should be easy for you."

"Yea it is. I just can't wait to be done and get home every day."

With that both husband and wife went to sleep on Saturday night. Mike worked 3rd shift and Melanie worked the day shift so they both did not see each other a whole lot.

Monday morning came around with Melanie getting ready for her second week of work. She wore a grey skirt that went 5 inches above her knees and a tight black top that showed some cleavage. She got to work at 8, and got right to work.

Her boss Tyrone was black and was about 32 years old, unmarried and lived by himself about a mile from where they worked. At noon Tyrone asked Melanie if she wanted to go to lunch at outback steakhouse which was about five minutes away from where they worked. Once at outback they got a booth and began talking about how Melanie liked her new job. She explained that she liked it, and that it was good for her since she hadn't worked in a couple of months. The conversation kept going and Tyrone asked Melanie about her husband seeing the ring on her finger, she stated that she loved Mike a lot and that she feels good every time she's around him. After they were both done eating Tyrone drove them both back to work, and they worked until work ended at 4:00pm.

As soon as Melanie walked in the door to there new home she went straight to the bedroom and took her cloths off; she jumped in bed with her husband who was just waking up.

"How was work babe?" Mike asked.

"It was good, same old shit."

With that Melanie got under the covers and began to suck her husband's dick which was about 6in. He quickly got hard and Melanie climbed on top of her husband and began to ride him. It didn't take long before she was coming; her husband then threw her on her back and began to fuck her hard.

"Oh mike yea baby, oh fuck me! Yes! Yes! ohhhh yes; ohhhhhh, ah, ah, ah, ah, yesssssss!"

With that mike emptied his load into Melanie's tight pussy although she was still on birth control.

"Oh mike that was so fuckin good."

"Yea it was, and you were incredible."

"You know mike I was thinking, do you want me to get off the pill? And start a family?"

"Mel if that's what you want, I mean you just started working but I'm ready when you are."

"Yea I'm going to get off the pill, I really want to start are family together."

The next morning Melanie didn't take her pill so she could start her family with Mike.

Unfortunately the sex started to dry up because her husband was working double and 12hr shifts for the next 3 months; because of company layoffs. During this time Melanie continued to work and was starting to get an itch because she wasn't having sex with her husband.

One day at work Tyrone asked Melanie out to lunch again which really wasn't unusual because they had been doing this at least once a week since Melanie started working. Melanie and Tyrone were getting to know each other more and more with each lunch they spent together.

Today Melanie was wearing some tight jeans with a pink stripped shirt with a couple buttons at the top. Once in the booth with Tyrone they both ordered there food and began to eat. During this time they talked about there lives and Melanie mentioned how much her husband was working. Melanie also mentioned that mike and herself were trying to start a family.

Tyrone secretly has had a thing for Melanie since he first interviewed her. He loved how beautiful she was and her face looked like that of a model. As Melanie brought up the subject of how she and her husband were trying to start a family Tyrone put his hand under the table and rested it on Melanie's leg.

"Melanie I am sure you and your husband will work this out, and if you need anything you know you can come and see me right?"

"Yea I know, thanks Tyrone, why don't we head back to work I think I am going to take the rest of the day off."

With that they both got into Tyrone's car and started to drive back to work. Tyrone saw Melanie wiping a tear from her eye and as they were pulling into the office parking lot; he once again rested his hand on Melanie's leg and asked if she was alright.

"Yea I'm fine, thanks Tyrone."

"You sure, you don't look like it." as he squeezed her tone beautiful leg

"Yea I'm good." as Melanie looked into Tyrone's beautiful eyes.

Tyrone saw this opening and took advantage of it. He leaned over and put his hand behind Melanie's head and pulled her over to him. They then both locked lips and began kissing each other with each others tongues rolling over each other. There lips finally parted and Tyrone moved lower and began kissing Melanie's neck as he pushed her down into her seat. Tyrone then moved his hand under Melanie's shirt and began to caress Melanie's right breast. It was then that Melanie shot back into reality and remembered she was married.

"Stop, stop!"

"What."

"Please stop."

"Why."

"I can't do this I'm married, not now."

"I'm sorry Melanie, I shouldn't have."

"No, no it's not your fault; ill see you tomorrow at work."

With that Melanie got out of the car and walked to hers.

Sox217
Sox217
5 Followers