Melanie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Sandy, I think I need to sit down now. Can we find a café? His eyes twinkled at her, reassured that she was back on the same planet.

- I'm sure we can find somewhere lass. Let's get back to the Left Bank, it gets dearer if you go the other way. As they reached the south side of the bridge she stopped to look at the long row of paintings and drawings erected along the river-wall, vendors lingering nearby.

- Melanie? She glanced at him, attention on a water-colour. I thought you wanted a break? I'm dying for a beer You can look at the paintings all you like later, let's go sit down now?

There was a pavement café nearby. They sat and ordered beers. She wiped her brow, glanced at him.

- Sandy?

He smiled her his attention, brows raised.

- I don't know what I'd have done without you this afternoon. The reading emptied me. I've never been so drained in my life. As you know, I went away somewhere for a bit afterwards. Thank you for being with me, and for bringing me here. Her eyes looked down for a moment. Lifted to his again: It's so lovely to share this amazing experience with you. The colour rose on her face.

He held her gaze: I do understand what happened to you. This morning was one of the hardest things in my life. I was so traumatised, I barely realised that Margaret Atwood came over afterwards. You rescued me graciously. It's been quite a day for both of us. He reached and brushed a tendril of hair from her brow, and his fingers dropped to stroke her cheek.

She smiled, and he felt the glow pass through him: Yes, quite a day.

He was light-headed, somewhere distant in his own brain. Not sure where his next words came from.

- I think we need to go back now, don't you? They rose and he tossed a 10-Euro note at the desk as they left.

*****

Melanie saw the cab first, hailed it. As they sank back in the big Citroen she said: Sorry, I just couldn't face the Métro. Her expression matched his heart, and he drew her to him, arm clasping tightly round her shoulder. As the cab moved through the lights up Boul'Mich they sat close, breathing each other, heads slumped together, faces touching.

When they reached her room and the door shut behind them, he took her shoulders, turned her to face him. Her eyes, soul shining through them, welled something from the depth of him, and he felt the tears rise as he bent to kiss her slightly-parted mouth.

They melted together as the kiss deepened, hands stroking each others' backs, clutching tightly. The urgency grew as her hips pressed his, open, willing. He eventually pulled away, panting, licking her eyes. His fingers fumbled to unbutton her blouse. They had barely spoken a word since leaving the café. Her fingers went to his shirt as her blouse fell open and he gazed in wonder at her breasts, nipples protruding, hard and needing. Bent in awe to take them in his mouth.

She shuddered and drew his open shirt from his trousers, stroked his back whilst he suckled her. His fingers slipped down her soft flanks and fumbled with the fastening on her skirt as her fingers tousled his hair. He could smell her arousal now and when her skirt and panties fell he was gazing at her nakedness.

His tongue flicked over her mons and as her legs parted, slipped into her unfurling petals. He lapped eagerly, tasting her sweet honey, tongue delving in exploration between her folds. Her fingers moved on his shoulders, stroking soft. He heard her deep moaning and as his tongue flicked her clit she was shuddering against him, fingers now gripping his shoulders ferociously as the first wave of her orgasm shook her. He withdrew and glanced up, saw her face almost a grimace as her body shook against him. Her fingers moved to the back of his head, pressing it into her again. He lapped eagerly and her moans grew louder, her cunt spasming in his face.

He withdrew and stood unsteadily, hands sliding up her back as he rose. She was still shuddering in his arms, panting, mouth hanging open, her irises upturned and hardly visible. He kissed her mouth gently, whispered his deep care for her. Slowly her eyes focused on his as her spasms lessened. Then her arms folded round him and she whispered: My sweet Sandy.

He lifted her onto the bed and lay beside her, stroking her gently, licking the sweat from her neck.

- I fear I'm in love with you Melanie.

- No words sweetie, she whispered, arms winding round his back. Words are dangerous. Just treasure what we have now.

He slumped beside her, knowing she was right. His fingers stroked her nipples and they kissed deeply again. His cock was throbbing against her hip. Her legs parted wide and he turned and slid between them. He was looking deeply in her eyes as his cock touched her open lips.

- I want you Melanie. I have to be in you.

She smiled and nodded faintly and he slid into her slowly. Her eyes widened as he pierced her, her delicious wetness absorbing him. She panted harder as her eyes glazed and he began to move on her, slowly. Grunted into her, pulling her knees over his shoulders. She responded as he filled her, hips beginning to move under him, and he smiled in her eyes

This wasn't sex, it was a different world. Their union was ethereal, hips rising and pounding. He no longer knew where he ended and she began, but his body moved with hers and they soared together, melded completely. Eventually, slowly, he felt his balls tighten as she spasmed round him, and his deep release pumped into her.

He fell on her and they lay gasping together, fingers exploring, stroking. The sweet softness of a total union he couldn't remember experiencing before. He licked her cheek as she lay panting below him, shivered as her hand ran down his spine.

*****

They lay for a time, eyes locked, words superfluous. Then as he watched, her eyes flickered shut and he settled beside her comfortably, the most profound contentment washing over him.

When his eyes opened again it was nearly nine. Heard the shower running and when he entered the small room, saw Melanie's form shimmering in the steam.

- Do you prefer to be alone lass?

A tinkle of gentle laughter: I think there's room for two. Just as well you're slim though. She looked up as he joined her, water streaming down her face. He kissed her brow and his fingers ran down her arm.

- I think we've missed dinner dear, he whispered. What would you like to do about food?

- Apart from eat you up, you mean Sandy? Their lips met and their forms clung together as the water cascaded. But she wriggled back smiling when his tumescence grew against her: Maybe we should attend to our other needs now my sweet?

The night was close and muggy as they left the building, wee spatters of rain falling, distant thunder rumbling. Found a north African café nearby and washed down the spicy couscous and falafel with cheap Algerian wine. Their words were light and bantering and laughter exploded between them at mutual sillinesses. Their ease and total relaxation with each other meant they were unaware they were the last customers, till the proprietor stood by their table smiling, a little embarrassed to intrude.

- Excusez-moi, madame, monsieur, mais je dois fermer maintenant. J'éspère tout va bien?

They looked up together and Melanie grinned at him: Merçi monsieur, très bien, nous sommes tout content.

He was stacking tables as they paid, and the heavy rain soaked them as soon as they left the café. They laughed at each other and Melanie pirouetted on the pavement, thin cotton clinging to her skin: Sandy, I feel like the silliest teenager in the world!

She grasped him and clung to him, her thigh thrust hard between his, moving against him. A passing bus raised a huge wave of dirty water and it washed over them as she whispered: Sandy, sweet man, I need to fuck you. Before we go back. I need you. Now.

They stumbled into an alley and he pushed her against a wall behind a couple of parked trucks. Knelt on the wet cobbles and slid her panties down her legs. His mouth moved to her cunt, her arousal confirmed by the throbbing engorged flower spread before him. When his tongue touched her clit she convulsed and fell back against the wall, shuddering as her fingers dug into his shoulders. As he tongued and sucked, she spasmed and fell forward on him, her tears joining the warm rain pouring over them. He rose unsteadily, arms supporting her, and washed her face with mouthlove. Her hooded brown eyes pierced his: Now Sandy. In me. Take me.

She turned quivering to face the wall and bent for him, offering herself.

His prick rammed into her, hard and wanting. He was possessed, love and lust for this amazing human being all for the moment in his cock, demanding urgent release. Thrust and lunged into her, feral, unhinged. Felt her cunt shut hard on him and roared as the spunk surged in her.

Fell and lay panting on her back, fingering her throbbing nipples through soaking cotton, licking behind her ears: My sweet darling Melanie. I love you.

Then she giggled: I told you before Sandy, words are dangerous. As the laughter seized her his cock was expelled and he stood, shaking with waves of irrational mirth, as he surveyed this amazing poet-woman, arse wet and shining in the sodium lights of the lane.

- Melanie, for a poet and an intellectual, you look like a dreadful slut to me right now.

She stood slowly and faced him, lust hazing her eyes, a mischievous twinkle shining through it: Maybe sometimes I am, Sandy. A girl can't be an intellectual and a poet all the time. Sometimes she just needs to be fucked.

They remained trembling in each others' arms as the thunder boomed closer and raindrops became stair-rods of water, piercing in their intensity. His mind soared and swooped in uncomprehending love for her as he clutched her to him. He had never met anyone who had sliced through to his core as she had. In just over a day.

Aeons later they kissed, and he whispered in her ear: Melanie darling, maybe we should get back now. It's ... err ... he tried to see his watch in the poor light. It's ... The waterproof watch had stopped at eleven-thirty pm.

12