Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My efforts were almost immediately rewarded as I felt Melissa's pussy squeeze my cock as I was deep into her pussy. Her legs locked my ass tight to her as her arms pulled me tighter into her breasts.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK," she screamed so loudly, I was sure the constable two miles away would come to investigate. Her pelvis was the only thing moving as she rubbed her clit hard against my lower abdomen.

Melissa was nothing but a cumming machine. She grunted and panted. Continued to rub her clit hard against me and amidst several expletives she bit into my shoulder as she continued to cum. Her pussy was one continuous convulsion.

And here was old Travis, in pure ecstasy, knowing he had made Melissa feel this good, not caring if he climaxed or not.

"Oh baby, hold on a minute," Melissa said as she began to come down from her orgasm. "Please stay still for a minute, my pussy can't take any more for a minute."

I didn't move. My cock was embedded to the hilt in Melissa's pussy. I kissed her as I felt her legs relax and I knew she was beginning to feel the afterglow of her orgasm as I could feel her pussy stop contracting. We gently kissed and she held me close. As we searched for each others eyes in the darkness, Melissa caressed the back of my head. "Thank you baby," she said. "Totally my pleasure," I responded. "Not entirely," was her comment.

"You really do." She said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Know how to fuck."

We both laughed and then we stayed like we were, just kissing and caressing and even though my cock was still in her pussy, it had started to soften.

Melissa felt the change in my erection. "We can't let that happen," she said. And with that she bucked up into me. "Baby, take me hard and deep. I want to make you feel as good as you have made me feel."

"Fuck my pussy fast. Let your dick take all of me any way it wants, but cum inside of me and cum hard. I want to know I bring you pleasure," was her comment.

Not wanting to disappoint, I started fucking into Melissa's pussy with long slow strokes. My dick was soon fully hard and as Melissa felt this, she resumed her position of locking her legs together behind my ass.

I rose up on fully extended arms and I began to pick up the pace and driving my cock hard into her sopping pussy.

"Yeah, that's it baby, fuck that wet pussy," she said as she reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me into her in time with my thrusting.

"Come on baby, give me your cum. Give it to me baby," she said. "I want to feel your dick swell up, I want to feel you pumping your seed into me."

I slammed into Melissa with all the strength I could muster. Making her grunt with each thrust. I worked my dick into her as deep as I could and she took all of it. Pulling on me to give her more.

"Is that all you got," she teased. "Come on, I want to feel a good fucking."

As gentle and easy as our coupling had been earlier, it had turned into pure lust. Melissa wanting to totally consume me and me wanting to turn into one big cock and crawl inside her to bring both of us to mutual satisfaction.

"This is one hot pussy you have between your legs baby," I said. "It is so juicy and tight, I want to fuck you forever."

"Don't worry about fucking me forever, just fuck me right now."

I reached down between us and dipped my thumb into her pussy and coated it with some of the voluminous juice that was flowing from her opening. I found her clit, which was protruding to its fullest. I rubbed my thumb back and forth over her love bud in time with my thrusting.

"Oh fuck baby, you're gonna make me come again if you keep that up," she said.

"That's the point," I responded. "To make that pussy cum all over my dick while I fill your cunt with love juice."

"Mumph, Mumph, Mumph, Fuck me baby, yes that's it." She panted.

"I'm getting close baby," I told her. "You better get ready for a pussy full of cum."

"Give me all you got," she yelled. "Come in my pussy, cause I'm cummmmmmmming."

And with that, I felt the tingle begin somewhere I my body. My cock swelled to its fullest and my semen started the journey through my dick.

"Fuck me," Melissa yelled

I slammed into Melissa so hard I pushed her upward on the air mattress. I grabbed another toe hold and slammed into her again, emptying my balls into the condom deep in her pussy. With one last thrust I collapsed on top of Melissa as she whimpered through the last sensations of her orgasm.

We both were gasping for air and as our breathing slowly started returning to normal Melissa said, "Now that is what I call a good fucking," and she laughed at her own joke.

"Baby, that was an awesome fuck we just experienced," I said. "I think it might be days before this old man needs another one."

"If I have any talents at all, you'll be up and ready for another piece of ass before breakfast," she said.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips. "Do you know how many ways I love you?" I asked.

"I know a couple," she said.

We snuggled together and pulled the sleeping bag up over us and we both fell asleep cuddled together as two needy people found a night of fulfillment, not caring for the moment what repercussions we might encounter tomorrow.

I awoke with a start. Then I realized where I was and who the warm body was snuggled in tight to me. It had turned cold over the night and Melissa, being nude, was attempting to stay warm. I began caressing her, remembering our mating of the night before. My cock began to grow as I held her close to me, wanting more than anything that last night would happen again. But the eastern sky was beginning to show the signs of a new day and before long we would have Amy and the kids here for breakfast.

I slipped out of the sleeping bag and found my clothes. After quickly dressing I headed over to the privy to relieve myself. Then it was back to the fire pit to get a fire rekindled. I soon had a fire going and a pot of coffee on. It was really chilly and I had on a warm jacket and gloves, but I still stood close to the fire. I heard some rustling in the bed of the truck and I walked over and leaned on the side of the bed. "You gonna sleep all day?" I asked.

"Mmmmm," was all I heard from inside the sleeping bag.

"Up and at 'em girl. Coffee is on and we got company coming,"

I went back over to the fire and the coffee pot was boiling good. I got a cup and sat back in the chair to watch the day come alive. Melissa was soon up and she made a bee line for the privy. I had a cup of coffee poured for her and sitting on the picnic table by the time she got back. I grabbed her and held her close. She put her arms around me and kissed me. My cock responded and started to grow, something she felt through my jeans.

"I said last night you would be ready again before breakfast," Melissa stated.

We traded jabs as we started getting things set up for our cowboy breakfast. I had asked Amy last night before she left to call me when she and the kids left the house. That would give me a timetable to work with on having breakfast almost completed when they arrived. It didn't take very long for us to get everything prepped and we poured ourselves another cup of coffee. Melissa walked over to the picnic table and put her coffee down and pulled out her cell phone to check for messages. I walked up behind her, reached around her and set my cup on the table. Then I put my arms around her and leaned in and began kissing and nibbling on her neck.

"You better stop that or you might get something started you don't have time to finish," Melissa said.

I didn't respond but continued what I was doing and reached up and began massaging her breasts through her clothes. I heard a moan as she placed her phone on the table and leaned on her hands. My hand slide down her front and I found the button to her jeans, unbuttoned it and slide her zipper down.

I reached into her jeans and felt the heat of her pussy on my cold hand. Melissa gasped, but made no move to stop my exploration. My other hand traveled down her shirt and once I had gotten to the bottom of it I started to move my hand back up under her shirt. Again cold hands elicited a gasp. I sot out her breasts and began playing with them through her bra. She began moaning and it seemed that my every touch brought a moan from her lips. I pushed her bra up over her tits and started massaging her bare flesh and pinching her nipples one at a time.

The other hand had not been idle. Two fingers had slipped into her pussy and my thumb was massaging her clit.

"Baby, your tits and pussy feel so good to my cold hands. You are so hot." I told her. "Your pussy is already sopping wet and I can't get my tongue in there to savor your juices,"

Melissa reached for the top of her jeans and in one swift movement pushed her jeans and panties down below her knees. "Now get in there and eat that pussy." She demanded. "And don't be gentle."

I pushed her forward and because she was standing against the table all she could do was bend over. I knelt down behind her and without pause plugged two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh fuck." Melissa called out.

My tongue immediately followed and I tasted not only the juice flowing from her pussy, but the dried remnants of our previous lovemaking.

Melissa had reached under her shirt with one hand and was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, and the other had found its way between her legs and was massaging her clit.

I had barely settled in tonguing her pussy when Melissa called out "please fuck me now. I can't wait any longer."

I stood, reached into my pocket, found the condom, unwrapped it and rolled it over my hard cock.

Unceremoniously, I stepped up behind Melissa, slid my cock over her pussy lips a couple of times to spread her juices around and then I lined up with her pussy.

I grabbed her hips and in one hard thrust I drove my hard cock all the way into her pussy. "OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Melissa screamed, "FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE."

And I did. Without any resemblance of intimacy, just pure raw animal lust, I pounded my hard member into Melissa. I was slamming into her so forcefully she had to stop playing with her tits and brace herself on the table. I was pulling her pussy back onto my cock with all the strength I could. My balls were slapping up hard into her pussy lips and clit. When they did I could feel her still playing with her clit.

Melissa continued to moan and verbalize her feelings and therefore I knew I was giving her exactly what she wanted and needed. And that was a good hard fucking. This lust filled mating was what I wanted also. I wanted to just fuck, and I wanted to fuck hard. Everyone else's feelings be damned I was going to satisfy Travis and in doing that if I made Melissa orgasm, then all the better.

I pulled out of Melissa and I heard her whimper as I did so. "Why did you stop?" She asked. "Up on the table," I demanded. "Spread your legs so I can finish fucking your pussy. And I want to watch your face as I slam my cock into you."

In an instant Melissa was on her back and had her legs wide. I stepped forward and pulled her to me by her thighs. I again lined my cock up and pulled her pussy onto me. I started with a slow hard fucking of her love nest. Long slow strokes that began with just the head of my dick inside her wet tunnel and ending with my cock head pushing on the entrance of her womb as my balls slapped against her ass.

Melissa was playing with her tits and pinching her nipples and as I continued to fuck her pussy she was thrusting up to meet me. I reached in and began playing with her clit and as I did Melissa began to quicken her movements and her breath was coming in short gasps. I knew she was not far from reaching her orgasm. This was a good thing because I was getting close to blowing my nuts.

With renewed effort I was banging into Melissa so hard the table began to rock back and forth. And with every stroke of my hard cock into her pussy I could feel myself getting closer and closer to release. Melissa was grunting and moaning incoherently as I pounded into her. My thumb was but a blur as I tortured her clit which was on prominent display.

"Baby I'm going to cum," I announced "try and come with me."

"Oh yes," was all Melissa said.

My cock swelled and my balls began to empty themselves into Melissa's wanting pussy. "Oh fuck," I yelled and at the same time Melissa wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled her pussy tight onto my cock. She looked at me with that far away look and her pussy began to spasm.

"OH YES, OH YES, OH YES," she called out and we grabbed each other and hugged and kissed our way through our mutual climaxes.

Our bodies spent, we didn't move but continued to hold each other close. Periodically we gently kissed each other, which was so opposed to the animalistic coupling we had just experienced. I thought to myself "how fitting an end to our mating." Yes it was a mating, not lovemaking. We had been like two animals whose only goal was release, and Melissa and I had accomplished that.

"What brought that on?" she finally asked. "I never thought you would be so rough and demanding when making love."

"Baby, I hope I didn't hurt you," I said, "I just wanted you hard and fast."

"Oh don't take it the wrong way, I love it like that once in a while and this was one of those times. But it seemed so out of character for you, a man from whom I have never known anything but gentleness"

"Well, now you've seen my other side and it was you that did it," I jokingly said.

"I'll take it," Melissa said, "But I think there was something else at work here."

Damn, women are so intuitive.

"Maybe there was. Maybe I wanted you to have that 'fresh fucked look' on your face when your mother-in-law got here. And the smell of sex in the air. Her always wondering but never having the nerve to ask. Never wanting to know the truth for sure because of how dark it is."

"So that's what I am, a grudge fuck," she retorted as her nostrils flared.

"No, not at all, but this whole thing is so taboo that maybe that is the reason we both find it such a turn on. Why we are so ready to jump each other. Turn the tables here. Even though you are being sexually satisfied, isn't our relationship so outside the realm of acceptability that it turns you on."

Melissa thought about what I had just said for a few minutes before she responded.

"Well at least I can now look at her and know there is something I can do that she can't, or won't. It hurts me to know that you have no one to share this kind of love with on a regular basis."

"Oh, so that's what I am, a pity fuck," I smarted off.

Melissa laughed at me and said "yeah".

We both laughed at that and hugged each other close. "I think our coffee is probably cold," I said.

"I'm sure it is," Melissa responded. "Oh, and by the way you need to have a talk with Red and make sure that what he seen here last night and this morning stays under his hood."

12