Melissa Ch. 03

Story Info
A Father-in Law's fantasies.
3.5k words
4.53
53.9k
17
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers

What you are about to read is a work of fiction. Although the characters are based on actual people their names have been changed. This story contains the feelings and the fantasies that an old man has about his daughter-in-law. None of what is contained herein ever happened.

*

The following Saturday it was raining (finally, thank you Lord) and so I planned on doing as little as possible. I had gotten up, made a pot of coffee, completed my exercises and was sitting around the house. Amy had a couple of small things on her "honey do" list which I took care of in just a few minutes. Often wondered why I was required to spray graphite lubrication on the back door hinges. Takes thirty seconds. How long does it take to write it on the list? Oh well, I guess she was making sure I felt needed.

I was well into the book I wanted to read and it was about mid morning when the telephone rang. Amy answered it and I quickly picked up on the fact that it was Melissa calling.

"You bring the babies up here," I heard Amy say into the phone. "Then you and Pappy can go back and see if he can fix the line."

With that Amy hung up and told me that a water line had broken under Melissa's kitchen sink the night before. After shutting off the water to the house, she had called the maintenance service several times and was getting no response from them. I was to go fix the line so they would have water. In the meantime Amy was going to watch the grandbabies.

Melissa and the children arrived about thirty minutes later and I had gotten my tools together and changed into some work clothes. After hugs and kisses from the grandbabies, Melissa and I headed back to her house and the broken water line.

"I sure am glad your water line is broken, now I get to spend some time with you." I told Melissa after we were on our way.

Melissa laughed. "You old pervert. You just want a chance to try and get into your daughter-in-laws pussy again, don't you?"

"Can you blame me, wanting to taste that sweet nectar again, and maybe soaking my dick in your sweet juices," I retorted.

"Oh my God," she said, "Just talking about it is making me wet."

"Good, maybe we can get in a quickie, but first is fixing the line so you will have water to shower off with before we go back to the house." I said.

"Does wanting you make me a slut?" Melissa asked.

"No, you were a slut long before you ever met me," I said jokingly.

We both laughed at that statement and Melissa reached over and grabbed my hand. "You know I love you don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I know," I said, "And I hope you know, without a doubt, I love you too."

"I do." Was all she said.

We rode the rest of the way to her house without saying another word. We just held hands and were comfortable in our thoughts and each others company.

After Melissa unlocked the front door, I immediately went to the kitchen sink. Melissa had everything out from under it and had mopped up all the water so it was dry enough for me to lie down and crawl under it to access the problem.

"This is an easy fix," I said. "A compression fitting came loose. And it will only take a minute to repair. The line doesn't look like it split. I hate compression fittings just for this reason. They can blow off so easily."

Melissa, who had knelt down and was looking at what I was doing reached over and grabbed my cock through my jeans. "This blows easily too she said." Giving me a good squeeze.

I laughed and said, "We can see about that in just a few minutes, but let me get this fitting retightened first. The line was not seated all the way into the fitting and that was why it came loose"

"All work and no play makes for a long day," she said.

"Oh, we're gonna play," I said

I grabbed a couple of wrenches and in about a minute I said, "Okay, I'll go turn the water on and see if this is going to hold."

I went outside and turned on the water just enough to let pressure back into the system and went back into the house to check out my work. I turned on all the faucets in the house to let the air bleed off and went back to the sink to see if I had a leak. Everything was still good and dry.

"Got it fixed," I said. "I'll turn the water all the way on now," and I went back outside and turned the valve to full on.

When I came back into the kitchen, I found a very pleasant surprise. Melissa was lying totally naked on the kitchen table. One hand was massaging her pussy and the other was pinching one of her nipples.

"OH MY GOD," I said. "If that isn't the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, I don't know what is."

"Come here baby," Melissa said, "Make love to me, right here, right now."

I went over to the table and kneeled down in front of Melissa. Without touching her any where else I leaned in and as she pulled her hand away I gently touched the outer lips of her pussy with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh fuck yes," Melissa said, "I've wanted to feel that again for a whole week."

From that point on my mouth never lost contact with Melissa's pussy. I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her to the edge of the table and went to work on giving her the best pussy eating I could muster. As my tongue repeatedly licked at her wet hole I slipped a finger into her and started to finger fuck her in a slow rhythm.

"Oh GGGGGGGGGGGGod." She yelled, "Don't ever stop that."

Well, I had no intentions of stopping. I wanted to give her sweet, tight, juicy pussy a good cum. And I worked my tongue deep into her pussy with my finger as I alternated with flat licks up and over her clit. The more I licked and fingered Melissa, the more she pushed and pulled herself around on the table. Several times I had to stop fingering her to pull her back to the edge of the table. She was wildly thrashing around and as I was concentrating on her pussy below, I noticed she was giving her tits and nipples a good mauling above.

As I continued to lick her pussy and clit, I fingered her deep and collected as much of her juices as I could. My hand then slipped down over her perineum and I gently massaged the pucker of her anus.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Melissa groaned.

I knew this was feeling good for her and I brought my other hand into play as I finger fucked her pussy while continuing the tongue action on her. Is short order I was totally consumed and concentrating on working all of Melissa at the same time. My tongue was licking her cunt lips and clit as well as probing her pussy in time with my finger and my other hand was continuing the massaging of her asshole.

"Baby, do me faster," Melissa panted. "I want to cum."

I slowly began to increase my speed. Because I was enjoying the taste and feel of Melissa's pussy, I selfishly didn't want her to orgasm right away.

Did I tell you I love eating pussy? And I LOVE eating Melissa's pussy.

My ministrations continued on her pussy and as her juices flowed down over her ass and supplying lots of lubrication, I started applying gentle pressure to her puckered hole. Melissa was yelling all sorts of encouragement and at times incoherent mumblings as I diligently worked her nether region. My tongue and finger were working up to lightning speed on her pussy and the massages to her ass had been enough to relax her so I was able to penetrate her sphincter up to my first knuckle.

I could tell Melissa was getting close. Her pussy was beginning those little spasms just prior to her cumming and I renewed my assault on her. I added a finger in her pussy and was fucking her deep. My lips had locked onto her clit which by now was very prominent and completely free of its hood and I had slipped my finger to the hilt in her ass.

God I did not want this to end. I was giving my baby so much pleasure and that in turn was pleasing me. I just wanted to stay where I was all day long. Eating my baby's pussy while finger fucking her in both holes. Yes, this was heaven.

But Melissa had other ideas, or maybe it wasn't an idea, but just me doing such a good job on her that she couldn't help herself. That was my ego talking.

She let go of her tits and grabbed the back of my head. "EAT ME," she screamed as she simultaneously pulled my head into her crotch hard and wrapped her legs around my head. All I could do was suck on her clit and finger fuck her. I could not move my head or breathe.

She bucked her pussy into my face harder and faster and I knew she was ready for her release. Then she was there. It was like her muscles locked up. Her back arched up off the table and she thrust into me. her legs pulled my face tight into her pussy and then she began to spasm without releasing the pressure she had on me. Her screams were music to my ears as I rode out her orgasm with her, which seemed to last an unusually long time. Her pussy flooded my face and her juices ran down and dripped onto the table creating a puddle of her nectar. Damn, but that girl came hard. And long.

Her climax began to end as she began to jerk through the last throes of her orgasm and slowly the pressure she had on my head began to subside. Melissa began to laugh, "OH MY GOD," she exclaimed. "That was so awesome. MMMMMMMM. Baby you eat pussy so good."

By now she had totally released me and her legs were splayed out and she was totally relaxed. I leaned back into her and licked her clit and she jerked.

"DON'T, I am way sensitive right now, but God do I feel good."

I stood up and leaned over the table and kissed Melissa on the lips for the first time. Her arms went around my neck, our mouths opened and we tasted each other in a kiss so gentle and deep that it elicited a groan from both of us.

We continued to kiss for several minutes, basking in the afterglow of her climax. We caressed each other and Melissa asked, "Why do you still have all your clothes on and I'm completely naked?"

"I didn't have time to get undressed," I stated. "There was pussy to be eaten."

She laughed at this, "And you do it good too baby.

"I love eating your pussy, Melissa, I love making you feel that good." I said, "And you always taste good."

I reached down and ran my fingers gently over her pussy lips. "But what I would like to do now is cum deep in your pussy."

"Mmmmm, I'd love to feel that too, but with you wearing a condom, it takes away from the feeling." She said.

"Well, I have a surprise for you this morning," I stated, "I've been to the doctor this week and had my semen checked for sperm. The report came back that I still have no swimmers, so we won't need to use condoms any more."

As I was saying all of this to Melissa, I had slipped out of my shirt and jeans and stood in front of her in just my underwear. She reached out and began to play with my cock and in short order I was rock hard. Melissa reached out and grabbed my shorts on both sides and slipped them down over my hips. As I let them slide down my legs to the floor and stepped out of them I pulled Melissa to the edge of the table and we began kissing deeply.

My rigid member was in line with her pussy lips and the head of my cock was gently nudging the entrance to her soaking pussy. I moved my hips downward and thrust forward which made my dick slide up the outside of her cunt lips and over the end of her clit.

"Mmmmmmmmm" we both groaned in unison. "God that feels good." Melissa said as we momentarily broke our kiss. "But it will feel better inside me."

I was torn between teasing her before fucking her or slamming into her right away. We had to make sure our absence from my house was not extended beyond a believable time for what we had come there to do. I knew I could account for an extra couple hours, but not much beyond that. There would be another time for teasing her before making love to her, but today was not the day.

I continued to rub my cock over the lips of Melissa's pussy for a few strokes. Our kisses became more passionate and her breathing became heavier. I pulled my hips back and let the tip of my cock once again settle into the entrance to her love tunnel. Melissa tried to thrust forward, but I moved enough that none of my cock slipped into her.

I pushed her gently back onto the table and reached down and pushed her legs up and out until she was completely splayed out in front of me.

I looked deeply into her eyes and pushed forward to gently begin entering her.

Melissa let out a low guttural "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" which continued as I, in supper slow motion pushed my cock into the depths of her pussy. Our eyes were locked on each others and I said, "You have the most beautiful eyes."

"Thank you," she responded.

I reached up and took hold of Melissa's breasts, gently massaging each of them as I continued to fuck her with slow even strokes. Her legs were bent and her heels were resting just above my buttocks and she was gently pulling me into her in time with my thrusts.

We made love easily and slowly. Her juices were flowing and my cock was sliding easily into her tight pussy, pushing and pulling on the lips of her cunt as I fed my cock into her and pulled out of her.

Melissa's hands were rubbing on my chest and often she would reach down between us and massage my balls as they came into contact with her ass. I wanted this feeling to go on forever. Our lovemaking was so gentle and fulfilling. The feeling I was experiencing while making love to Melissa was beyond anything I had felt in recent memory. As my hands caressed her breasts, my thumbs searched out her nipples and I rubbed over her hard nubs. This brought more groans from Melissa so I stepped it up a notch and began pinching her nips gently between thumb and forefinger.

"Don't you dare stop," she hissed.

"My cock feels too good in your pussy to stop," I told her.

"I know," she responded, "I love the way it pushes and pulls the lips of my pussy when you fuck me."

My stroking motion continued in a slow and easy fashion. Melissa continued to match my rhythm pulling me into her with her legs wrapped behind my hips. She was so beautiful there before me. Her eyes conveying the feelings she was experiencing. My massaging of her breasts continued and her nipples were hard between my fingers. I removed one hand from her breast and reached between us. My thumb rubbed down over her clit and I dipped it into the juices of her wet pussy. My thumb again found her clit and I began gently rubbing it in time with our thrusting.

I began to feel the urgency both in my balls and in the way Melissa was pulling me into her. I knew neither of us would last much longer. I bent over and kissed her breast and found her nipple. I nipped it with my teeth and suckled on it as would a small child. Our climax came upon us in a gentle wave. Melissa's legs pulled me into her and did not release me. I continued to thrust into her which only enhanced the friction upon her clit. My muscles began to pump and my first squirt of cum spurted into her unprotected pussy. As she felt this her pussy spasm and I felt my cock flooded with her juices. Our climax was as gentle as our lovemaking had been. Only our eyes spoke to each other. After what seemed like only seconds we were both spent. I collapsed into Melissa and her arms pulled me tight to her. We remained like that until my legs began to tire and I pulled away from her and as I did my soft member slipped from the warm confines of Melissa's pussy with a plop. We both laughed and I knelt down and sucked on Melissa's pussy, making her jump. But I had what I wanted. A mouthful of our combined juices. I pulled her into a sitting position and leaned in and kissed her, our mouths opened and we shared the product of our mutual climax.

As our kiss ended, Melissa asked, "Would you like to wash my back?"

"I'd love to," I answered.

I helped Melissa off the table and we began putting everything back under the sink. Once that was done she took my hand and led me into the master bath and turned on the water in the shower. Melissa went to the closet and retrieved two towels, tossing one to me and said, "that one is yours."

The water warmed and we got into the shower, closing the glass door behind us. After we were both wet we took turns soaping each other all over. When I had the soap I had soaped her front and I turned her around to rub soap on her back. I had a good lather and I rubbed her back and over her hips and down the back of her legs.

"Spread your legs some," I instructed.

Melissa complied and I gently pushed her forward as I rubbed the soap between the cheeks of her ass. I had soaped her butt cheeks and I slipped my index finger between her cheeks and gently probed her ass. She immediately tensed and I told her to relax. I played with her ass and after a few minutes I felt her relax her muscle. I pushed my finger into her about an inch and stopped to allow her to adjust to the feeling.

"You want me there?" Melissa suddenly asked.

"Yes," I answered. "But not today. I sense you have reservations about anal sex and we'll have lots of foreplay before it happens. I want you to be totally comfortable with it and want it too, but that will take time that we do not have today. We will have to save that for another day."

And with that I pushed my finger all the way into her. I held it there for a minute and slowly withdrew until I was completely out of her. I then spun her around and we kissed.

"What is it about anal sex that all men want?" Melissa asked me.

"I'm not sure," I responded, "but I love the feel of it. It is very different and the muscle contractions just seem to squeeze me into cumming so quickly."

With that, Melissa spun me around, grabbed the soap out of my hand and after soaping up her hand teased my asshole with her finger. I relaxed my sphincter muscle and her finger gently slid into my ass. I could feel her finger against my prostrate and as much as I wanted to allow her to continue, I reached behind me a pulled her finger out of my ass.

"We need to finish here and get back to the house. If we start this we will be in big trouble." I told her.

"Okay," she said, almost in a whine, "I'll wait."

We rinsed off and got out of the shower. I retrieved my clothes from the kitchen and we dressed without saying a word.

As we started for the truck I took Melissa in my arms and we kissed.

"Baby, you know I love you don't you?" I asked.

"Yes Pappy, I know, and I hope you know how much I love you," she said.

"I do." I said as she opened her door and we headed for Red.

thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers