Melissa Goes Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah so you like this, you do want a real man." He rubbed my tits through the fabric of my bikini. My nipples were getting hard. Luke slipped his hands underneath my bikini tops, now rubbing both of my nipples. He pushed the bikini up over my tits, freeing them. Continuing to play with my nipples he leaned his head forward and started kissing my neck. Closing my eyes I just relaxed and went with it. I was enjoying the attention. Luke continued to kiss my neck, making his way up to my ear, then gently nibble on my ear lobe. His right hand left my breast and slowly moved downward. His hand ran over my stomach, right to the top of my bikini. There he pushed his fingers into my bikini, and his hand continued down. Down to my pubic hair. Down to my clit. His fingers found my clit, already hard with excitement. He rubbed my clit a few times, before slipping a finger in me.

"Oh baby you sure are wet. You must want a cock really bad."

I smiled knowing he had no clue my pussy had fresh cum from the other two boys in it. He pulled his hand out of my bikini, then grabbed it on both of my hips, and pulled it down. I stepped out of my bottoms, and then he pushed me face down on the table. He kept a hand on my back, as he pulled his shorts down with his other hand. He moved right up to me, I could feel his hard cock poking at my ass crack. I spread my legs wide to allow him easy access. His cock rubbed on my pussy, striking my clit. Then he pushed it in me. His cock was larger than the other two boys, and it filled me up. He was bigger than Billy too. He pushed in, I pushed back to meet him. Luke was thrusting in and out of me.

"What a horny slut you must be. Talk to me, tell me you want this."

"Yes Luke I want you, I want you deep inside of me. I want you to fuck me hard."

Luke grabbed my hips with both hands, and pulled me every time he pushed his cock in, driving him deeper, harder.

"Yes Luke, fuck me like that."

Luke was thrusting faster, I was holding onto the table tightly to keep from falling off. It felt like his cock was growing harder, bigger with every thrust.

"Oh yeah." I moaned.

"Oh yeah baby here I come." Luke thrust even deeper into me, then again, and again before I felt him shoot his load into my pussy. He thrust several more times before slowing down. He continued to slowly fuck me, in my now well lubricated pussy. I could feel his cock shrinking, going soft. He pulled out and grabbed a towel from the table. I collapsed onto the floor, sitting there with my legs open, his cum beginning to leak from me.

"That was great Melissa, anytime you need some more just let me know." He wiped his cock with the towel, threw it to me, then pulled up his shorts.

"See ya around." And he went up the stairs. After resting a few minutes I got up. There was quite a puddle where I was sitting on the floor. I cleaned myself up as best I could, put my bikini back on, then cleaned up the puddle on the floor. I threw the dirty towel on the dirty laundry pile, grabbed a clean towel and went upstairs.

I ran into Stacy in the kitchen.

"I can't believe you fucked my brother." She said. "What about Billy?"

"Billy was being a jerk to me, besides your brother has a thing for me. I just made his fantasy come true, didn't I?"

"I guess you did. But what about Jeff, you didn't.."

"Sure I did, I fucked them both. Made both of them men tonight." I smiled. Stacy laughed.

Later that night when the party was dying down Billy finally decided to pay so attention to me. He started kissing me, trying to feel me up. Finally I suggested we go back to my house, knowing that my parents had probably gone to bed, and were fast asleep by now.

Billy practically attacked as soon as we got in my living room. He pulled me down on the couch next to him, started kissing me, his tongue making its way into my mouth. His hands were all over my breasts, and within seconds he had my bikini top off. As he massaged both breasts, my nipples were beginning to harden. He slowly kissed his way down my neck, down my chest, to my right tit. There he licked all around my nipple, going around several times, before licking my nipple. He flicked his tongue across it, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. He pushed me down on the couch so I was lying on my back. He was now over me, still sucking on my nipple, supporting himself with one hand, while undoing his shorts with the other. Suddenly he stood up, ripped his shirt off over his head. He kicked off his shoes and started removing his shorts.

"Wow boy, don't go so fast. Why don't you give this girl a show." I said.

"So you want your very own stripper, do ya?" With that he slowly turned around, shaking his hips, letting his shorts fall to the ground. Then he bent over showing me his ass. When he turned back around his cock was standing fully erect. He stepped towards me, I was now sitting up on the couch with just my bikini bottoms on.

"Billy before you fuck me tonight could you go down on me?" Billy had gone down on me only a couple of times, he said he didn't really enjoy it.

"What?"

"I want you to eat me Billy."

"Why?"

"You were so mean to me tonight, not fucking me earlier when I was so horny. I want you to eat me now, make me cum."

"Alright baby, anything for you." Billy dropped to his knees between my legs. He leaned over and started kissing my belly. He worked his way down to my bikini, where his kissed my pussy through the fabric. Reaching up with both hands he grabbed my bikini and pulled it down. He moved back as I lifted my hips so he could pull off my bikini. I now had my legs closed. Placing a hand on each knee, he forced my legs open, exposing my neatly trimmed bush. He leaned in and kissed above my clit. Then he kissed my clit, then tongued it, he sucked it into his mouth, flicking his tongue over it. He kissed all around then stuck his tongue up my pussy. He pulled back.

"You taste different tonight." I grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him back down to my pussy.

"Just lick it." I said with a smirk, knowing he was tasting the remnants of three guys cum, including his best friends. He went back to work, licking and sucking me. The tingling in my pussy told me my orgasm was nearing. Billy continued to lick and suck my clit, then slipped a couple of fingers in me. He started finger fucking me, when suddenly my body tensed up and I came. My juices flowed all over his fingers and face. A couple of more licks, then he planted a big kiss on my pussy before standing up. He grabbed a rubber out of his shorts and slid it on his cock. He approached me, pushed me back onto the couch so I was lying down. He got on top of me and slipped his cock into me. He thrust in and out. I pushed my hips up to meet his every thrust.

"oh yeah you feel so good baby." He moaned.

He continued to pound me until suddenly he pulled out and stood up.

"Come on get up, I wanna take you from behind." Billy grabbed my hand, pulled me up, and led me to the slide of the couch. There he pushed me over the arm on to the couch face down, so my butt was up in the air. He moved between my legs, then push them further apart. I felt his cock against the entrance to my pussy, then he pushed in. He started fucking my slowly, almost pulling all the way out. Then he slammed back into me, getting deeper than before. He slowly pulled out, again almost all the way out. I tried to push back against him, but he held me in place with his hands on my back.

"Come on quit teasing me. Fuck me, fuck me hard and fast."

He slammed into me, then started pounding me hard and fast. I reached between my legs to rub my clit. Between me rubbing my clit and his cock pounding into me in wasn't long before another orgasm was building. I rubbed my clit faster.

"Yeah fuck me like that you bad boy."

My orgasm exploded, my pussy clamping tight around his cock. He continued to pound me as my orgasm subsided. I was exhausted, I had no energy to push back onto him, but he didn't slow down. His pace picked up and he started to moan.

"Here I come, aahh." The next several thrusts were the deepest yet, as he unloaded in his rubber deep in my pussy. His thrusts slowed until he finally stopped. He leaned down onto me, kissed the backside of my neck and shoulder.

"You were great." He said while kissing me.

"Melissa, is that you? Are you ok?"

It was my dad, he must have heard us. Billy jumped up and pulled his now rapidly shrinking rubber encased cock out of me, and headed for the bathroom.

"Yes daddy, its me, and I'm fine." I sat on the couch, covering myself with a blanket my mother kept on the couch. Just then I realized all our discarded clothing was still on the floor.

"I'm just watching a little TV." I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"Alright honey, keep it low and we'll see you in the morning." With that my dad went back to bed. After a couple of minutes Billy came out of the bathroom. He sat down next to me and started kissing me again. His hands found their way under the blanket and to my tits.

"Come on stop it, didn't you have enough yet?" I said, aware that my dad was probably not asleep and might come down to investigate any strange noises.

"No I can never get enough of you." Billy replied.

"Alright stop." I pushed him away, wrapped the blanket more tightly around me.

"You have to go before my daddy finds you here with me naked."

"Alright but I want more of you."

"Later." I said. Billy got up got dressed and walked to the front door. I followed him. At the door he opened it then turned around, wrapped his arms around me and planted another big kiss on my lips.

"I can't get enough of you." He reached up and grabbed my tits through the blanket.

"Get out of here." And I pushed him out the door, shutting it behind him. I dropped the blanket on the couch grabbed my bikini and ran upstairs. That night I went to bed, unable to get the evening's activities out of my head. I fucked four different guys tonight. This wasn't like me. Billy has only been the third guy I've ever been with, until tonight. I don't really know why I did it, but I liked it. I was still turned on. Lying in bed I reached down between my legs and fingered my clit. Then I slipped two, then three fingers in. I finger fucked myself to another orgasm that night before finally falling asleep.

12