Melissa the Fat Cock Sucker

Story Info
Melissa dreams of Steve, then sucks Matt off in the toilet.
778 words
3.9
28.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****this story takes place in between my stories "Steve and The Black Man" and "Steve Get's Roasted." *****

Melissa looked up just as Steve's rock hard cock erupted its load onto her face. She licked his hot sticky cum from her lips, took her hands off his dick and rubbed the cum on her face toward her mouth, licking her hands clean.

"You suck cock real good, you fat, dirty bitch," Steve said.

"Your cum is amazing, almost as good as Ma..." Melissa opened her eyes, for a few short seconds she was unsure of where she was but soon realised she was asleep on her sofa. Must've dosed off, she thought to herself. The dream had left Melissa horny, she could feel her knickers wet with pussy juice. She reached a hand down, unfastened her jeans and put a finger onto her clit, she rubbed that button slow and hard. Melissa had found herself fantasising about Steve more and more since she had caught him getting fucked by a huge black man, watching him get a huge sized cock rammed into his arse. Melissa picked up speed on her clit and soon screamed as she felt more juice release from her cunt and the orgasm fill her body. I gotta see more.

Melissa arrived at work the following morning, said hi to Steve as he walked passed her whilst she smoked out the front of the building. Matt, her fuck-buddy-cum-boyfriend-cum-whatever, walked up to her, bummed a smoke and lent against the railing. "Hey, how you doing?"

"Not bad, Matt. Pretty good actually. You?"

"Good, thanks. How come you didn't answer my calls last night? My cock was hard for your mouth."

"I fell asleep soon as I got home."

"Shame, I had to wank myself, shot a huge load out imagining you sliding up and down on my thick hard cock, thinking of you licking my balls, fingering my arsehole."

"Mmmm, lucky imaginary me. You wanna go in my mouth now?"

"Hell yeah."

Melissa lead Matt to the toilets, they locked themselves in a cubicle in the men's room. Melissa unbuttoned Matt's jeans, pulled his cock out from inside and took it greedily into her mouth, right to the back of her throat. Melissa loved to suck cock, loved the feeling of power it gave her, loved the salty taste of the pre-cum, she got off on it, once or twice she'd cum herself without even being touched just from the feeling of a huge dick in her throat.

Melissa's tongue danced around the head of Matt's cock, she jacked it hard and fast with her right hand, her left hand fondling his balls. Matt reached out a hand and began to fondle Melissa's huge tits. He grasped the left one and squeezed it tightly, feeling her erect nipples. He pinched and pulled and twisted that nipple, Melissa groaned through his cock, the vibration sending a shiver through Matt's cock and up his spine. "Harder," she panted through a mouthful of dick. Matt did as he was told. Melissa sucked harder, tightening her lips around the head, her tongue very rough over the tip. The fat cocksucker was devouring the end of Matt's swollen cock like it was going to be the last cock she ever sucked.

Melissa licked up and down the length, Matt groaned, his whole body tightening. She picked up speed with her hand. Matt put his fist into his mouth to stifle a yelp as he shot a huge load of hot sticky cum down her throat. Melissa pulled the cock from her mouth, a second load hit her in the face. She licked the head clean and then swallowed everything, all the while still jacking Matt's huge tool. "Thank you lover, your cum tastes so good. Tonight I'm going to ride your dick, make you beg for release." As she spoke, she wiped the cum from her face with her hand and then licked it clean, before running her hand through her hair. "I'm gonna stink of your cum all day, I can't wait to get your big fat cock inside my pussy"

Matt tried to respond, but found it hard to catch his breath, so just grunted his appreciation. The blow job had lasted less than a minute, but Melissa was an expert, she could bring him off in a minute or less or she could keep him going for as long as she could hold herself off. She left Matt to sort himself out and went upstairs to the main part of the office.

Once Matt has caught his breath he did himself up and walked to his desk.