Melli Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a bad liar, but there it was, the coup de gras. I had been but a pawn, albeit a black pawn with a big dick that had vanquished the white queen. By making Lorenzo jealous, she felt avenged for him having made her wait around all the time. Actually fucking me might have been just a bonus for her and me.

I didn’t care that I had been so manipulated. Like Bill Withers once sang, “Just keep on using me, until you use me up.” That’s how I felt.

“OK, you jerk. The next time some guy wants to lick my pussy, I’ll call and ask you for permission,” she said into the phone. She hung up and immediately started to moan and sigh.

Of course, we fucked again before I had to leave. I would have some explaining to do when I got home at about midnight. I called up the old out-with-the-guys lie. It always worked.

Melli and I got together a few times after that first day and evening. As weeks passed, we saw less of each other. A month after we met, she told me that she and Lorenzo had bought a house together. He didn’t actually live there, but he was spending more time with her and less with his wife.

Melli wouldn’t tell me where they live for fear that I would show up and mess up all the work she had put in.

I still send her leads by e-mail about job opportunities, though Lorenzo won’t allow her to consider employment at my newspaper. She told him that we met, but not that we fucked our brains out.

12