Mellow Yellow Next Generation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick moved his hand along Allison's black thigh. He was surprised that moisture had trickled almost down to her knee as they were standing. Her pussy was warm, wet and hairy. Patrick had only seen his sister's bush once years ago when he accidentally rushed into the bathroom as Pamela was getting out of the shower. Pamela's pre-teen wisps of hair were nothing like the lush tropical forest he was now caressing. Allison thought, "This guy's an expert the way he's taking his time caressing my mound."

In fact, Patrick was inexpertly trying to find Allison's pussy lips in all that hair. Patrick thought, "They must be in here somewhere, at least that's what the Sex Ed. Book said." Finally, Patrick found Allison's gushing pussy, a hidden brook in the thicket of her bush. Finally, he would apply Syd's advice on how to stimulate a woman.

"After yer get her slit apart, yer takes yer middle finger and gently runs it up from cunt ta clit. Yer don't press too hard or she says yer hurt her."

Heeding the voice of experience, Patrick slowly slid his finger up Koo's slit. That provoked Allison into sighs and suddenly a shudder that Syd's lessons hadn't predicted. Patrick was witnessing his first female orgasm.

Allison lay limply on her back, basking in the best orgasm of her life. Then she was aroused from her reverie by the pressure of a blunt object forced between her pussy lips. Patrick was inexpertly attempting to penetrate her virgin pussy. Patrick's size meant that Allison would literally need to give him a hand. In the dark, it seemed as if Patrick's willie was even larger. She couldn't wrap her fingers around the shaft. However, she managed to get the blunt thing down into her pussy opening.

She tried to relax to allow Patrick's oversized member to penetrate her virgin pussy. Fortunately, she was well lubricated, allowing the willie head to slide in the opening. Allison felt pressure as Patrick's willie pressed against her maidenhead. With a sharp pain, Allison became a woman. Patrick saw his black lover wince the same time he overcame the barrier. This was not the night to bang black beaver the way he had dreamed of taking Allison.

It was all over too soon. Patrick came with his willie in only half way. His first orgasm was long, intense and accompanied by liters of come. Patrick pulled out a plug the diameter of an A-battery flashlight from between Allison's legs. A white trickle tinged with blood seeped from between her black lips over her white thigh.

The two teenagers lay in each other arms, savouring the moment they both became adults. Little did they know that even greater pleasure would lie in store for them as their relationship developed on all levels. All too soon, the moment was over. Patrick got up and began to fold the bottom sheet. Allison's female instincts and her Home Economics class lessons intervened.

"Let me take that and soak out the sperm and the blood. I'll have it back in a jiff and your parents'll be none the wiser."

"'ands off mate. I need this sheet after we're married. A Chinese guy has to prove his bride's a virgin! When I'm sitting around with the guys, I'll bring it out to prove that we're on the up'n up."

Allison couldn't believe what she was hearing. One poke and Patrick was already talking marriage. Maybe it was sort of general and couched in Chinese cultural icons but it did include the word "marriage".

Somehow, Allison and Patrick never quite got around to posing for nude photos that night. Probably that was just as well. Allison managed to eliminate all the other evidence and leave the room tidy. Patrick remembered to hide the sheet but he forgot that he left his camera in the spare bedroom. When the cleaning lady brought the camera to Lily, there was nothing more incriminating in the flash memory than a few photos taken at the zoo and Bummkrak Beach. Nevertheless, Lily was intrigued by what her son was doing in the bedroom that particular evening.

Even without Patrick's pictures, Allison's memories of willie were vivid enough that she began a series of paintings of nude aboriginal warriors. She would never forget that first view of Patrick's willie. Nevertheless, Allison quite often asked Patrick to refresh her memory.

Thus, Allison began a career painting erotic Australian Aboriginal art. Her most popular works, especially among women buyers, were her paintings of nude warriors. Their poses, expressions and weaponry were fearsome enough but it was thought that the warriors' prominent manhood dangling between their legs was the feature of the painting that ultimately made the sale.

12