Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her off of me, and quickly stripped naked. I dropped to my knees between her legs, intent on repaying the favor. I pushed her panties aside, and immediately noticed that Melody also had a clit piercing. From previous discussions with the guys, I knew that a clit piercing really improved the sensations, and I played that to full effect, rubbing and suckling on that little hoop. Melody squirmed and wiggled, fighting the urge to let go, trying to hold out. I slipped a finger inside of her wet pussy, and she lost it completely, crying out roughly as she came all over my hand. I licked her juices up and kept right on going, wanting to double her pleasure. In no time at all, she came again, and covered my hand with her juices again.

My cock was again hard by this time, so I moved up and guided myself inside of her, and she immediately wrapped her thick legs around my waist. I slowly slid the length of my cock inside of her, and even more slowly, pulled it out again. I marveled at the look of pure lust and pleasure on her face, and realized that I'd never seen anything like it in all the years I'd been married. Sex had always been a chore to my ex, and with Melody, it wasn't a chore, but an act to be shard, enjoyed and celebrated. All these thoughts were running through my head as I thrust in and out of Melody's wet pussy, and I marveled again at how much my life had changed.

I was brought out of my musings by Melody pushing me away. She wriggled out from under me, and presented her plump ass for my inspection. I wasted little time in guiding my cock back inside of her, and we quickly built up to a pounding rhythm. She pushed back with me at each stroke forward, and soon, we were both on the edge of release. I moaned to her that I was about to come, and she pulled away, quickly spinning around to take my cock in her mouth. As her tongue made contact with the head of my dick, I lost all control, and the first blast of my seed shot into her mouth. Melody took every drop of my come, and swallowed it like a pro. She milked my cock of every drop of come she could get, and when my legs wouldn't hold me anymore, and I collapsed onto the couch, she lay next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"So, Eric. I was wondering...do I get a tour of your house when you move back?"

12