Melody and Daisy's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked at her and nodded, yes. Rick placed his hands behind his head and watched her sashay herself down his torso, stomach and hips. He then watched her slick pussy, covered in their juices begin to roll over his soft cock. The groan that erupted from him was full of an awakening hunger and he grabbed her hips.

She giggled as he took over. He'd already shown her a couple of ways to fuck, now she was in for another welcoming surprise as he began to move her and press her down against him using a nice steady rhythm. His cock was responding as he watched her nipples protrude and her breasts bounce. As he held her to him he came up and captured the right bud with his teeth and began to suck forcefully on it.

Daisy gasped in pleasure. Her fingers buried themselves in his hair as she rocked against him. "Ohh...Rick," she groaned. She felt his dick growing. Her pussy was already throbbing to be his again. She raised up just enough as his hand snaked down between them. Her eyes grew wide when he pushed his cock into her and the sensation of the new position brought a primal growl from deep within her.

Rick chuckled after releasing her tit and whispered into her ear, "You'll love this."

"Oh fuck baby. . .no doubt," she answered. She mimicked his movements until he released her hips and allowed her to take over completely.

Daisy flexed the muscles of her sex, taking him another inch. She ground against him, enjoying their hairs tangling together. She pushed him down to the bed and splayed her hands over his chest. Her palms rested as she gazed down at him. Daisy rose up, making sure to keep him hidden inside her slick folds. She took him to the head and slid slowly back down.

Rick groaned as he watched her fuck him. His cock disappeared and then the thick shaft would reappear glistening with their juices. He groaned as she rode him. He could see her curiosity growing as she tried different techniques. He cursed himself at letting her take over. She was torturing him.

Daisy closed her eyes and enjoyed everything. She lifted herself up, kept her back arched and glided across his pelvis as their bodies stayed meshed together. Her fingers pinched her nipples and she felt her body tremble and shake. Daisy did this several times and then hissed as she shifted her position. She leaned way back, her hands grasping his thighs and her pussy fully open and raised up as she bent way back and began lifting herself again.

The head of his cock pushed against the front part of her cunt and sent a vibrating throb through his shaft and down to his balls. "Oh fuck Daisy," he groaned as she moved up and down on his dick. She moved faster this time. His groan adding to her pleasure.

He lifted his hand and grabbed the swollen clit of her aroused cunt and pinched it with two fingers. As she hissed out her approval he increased the pressure and added several forceful twists to the left and right keeping her body on the edge of release.

"Rick... oh fuck baby, don't stop," she muttered as she tried to drag in more air for her starving lungs.

With an added growl that mingled with her words, Rick increased the speed and pressure until she was flooding his cock with her fluids. As she came he enjoyed the scent of her explosion. He was still hard inside her and when she started to calm he pulled his dick from her and grabbed her waist. "Hands and knees sweets," he told her.

Daisy gasped in pleasure. "Oh fuck Yes Rick," she said as she immediately moved into what she knew would be one of her favorite positions. She felt the head of his cock slide into her pussy and she quickly pushed back into him. "Ohhhh...yessss."

He grabbed her hips and began to drive in and out of her. His cock was gripped by her inner muscles and she quickly learned how to drive him wild with lust as she tightened those walls and then loosened them at just the right moment. Over and over he plowed into her. His fingers bit into her soft skin as he dragged her back onto his dick. "Daisy, oh fuck baby " he groaned as his seeds erupted and coated her.

She felt the heat of his eruption and she twisted her nipple; another wave of heat escaped her and she covered his cock with her nectar. "Rick Oh fuck Yes " she screamed over and over, covering him, coating him, soaking them both with the thick syrup of her pussy. She pushed back and took all of his cock and all of his come, until he was pulling free of her and taking her down to the bed with him.

Daisy quivered in his arms as she came down from her high. Rick combed his fingers through her hair, wondering if he'd be able to handle the wildcat that had been unleashed in his bed. He also wondered how Melody was handling the vixen that was now sharing her body with him and Melody. He chuckled as he thought of the "virgin" she was just a few weeks ago.

With a soft sigh, Daisy fell asleep the pictures of future devilish delights played in her head. Just before the final bit of darkness consumed her mind and left her buried in dreams, she wondered what Melody would say if they acted out what seemed to be one of their most favorite porns. . .after all there were four of them having sex now.

Three weeks later at Melody and Daisy's

The group of friends had come a long way from where they had been. Melody and Daisy were free of their innocense and were embracing as many "new" experiences that their boyfriends as well as they themselves could find. Tonight the girls were on a mission, one that neither one had told their significant others about. They could have, but they wanted the element of surprise on their side, so when Rick and Titus showed up to take them on their customary double date, they were a bit surprised to see they were dining in.

The patio deck in the back yard was full of summer foods: fried chicken, potato salad, hot dogs, burgers, chips and dip. The men were taken back by the amount of food, but didn't complain. They dug in as soon as the ladies gave the okay. The sun was slowly beginning its downward descent when the men put their plates away and helped with the dishes. Melody and Daisy slipped out of their bathing suits and dove into the pool after the men disappeared into the house. When the two men returned it was with a look of surprise that they drank in the two redheads embracing each other. Their fingers and legs tangling under the water.

"Shit," Titus groaned as he watched the erotic display before him. His cock grew another inch and he glanced briefly at Rick before putting his beer on the table and pulling off his swimming trunks. He chuckled just before he dived deep into the water and headed toward his girl and her friend.

Rick took a swig of his beer and watched Titus approach the two women. He walked over to the patio furniture and kept his gaze on Daisy's eyes before putting his beer down and taking his trunks off too. He sat down on one of the lounge chairs and angled his head as Daisy's brows rose in confusion. "Not joining us?" she asked, not sure what she'd do if he told her he wasn't interested.

"I'll join later. I think I'll watch," he said, giving her a wink and a nod of approval. The grin that lifted from Daisy's lips was full of the mischievousness she was known for and Rick chuckled at the beautiful expression on her face.

Titus and Melody heard Rick and they too chuckled. Titus and the ladies moved to the more shallow end of the pool and he stood behind Melody, who faced Daisy. His lips touched Melody's neck and he slid his hands down her side. Melody moved her hands over to cup Daisy's breasts, while Daisy did the same to her redheaded friend. The two girls teased each others' nipples, pulling and twisting the soft pearls until they were thickened with desire and protruding from their sweet globes.

Titus watched as did Rick; both men felt their cocks jerk. Titus' dick pressed hard against the inviting ass of Melody and she pushed back against him. Rick's shaft was receiving several long, hard strokes as the play between the group in the pool started to escalate. The women and Titus were barely in the water really. The bottom edges of their sexes and everything below were the only things still submerged. The rest was above and open for Rick's viewing pleasure and Titus' seeking hands.

Daisy glanced at Rick and smiled at him. She closed what little space there was between her and Melody and when she looked away from Rick it was to stare into Titus' eyes and then Melody's. She licked her lips, tasted the pool water and then pressed the soft petals to Melody's eager ones. The kiss was soft, inviting, and explorative. Melody answered the quest with a kiss of her own. Her tongue swept out and she ran her fingers down Daisy's torso to her hips, where she pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

"That's sexy, baby," Rick said, pulling Daisy's attention from Melody's mouth. She smiled and winked at him.

"You'll have to taste her lips later, since your 'watching'," she giggled and winked. Her tongue traced Melody's mouth and then slid down to lick her way slowly to the soft earlobe that wasn't being assaulted by Titus.

Melody leaned back into her boyfriend, while her body was played like a well tuned instrument. Daisy's gentle nibbles on her ear were a contrast to the rough pulls and bites that Titus used. She trembled as she felt the friction of soft skin and rough whiskers caress her flesh. "Ohh...mmm," she mumbled.

Melody gasped and tried to focus, but her attempts were useless. She tried to move her hands over her friend's sex, but the tingling sensations that were traveling through her veins were to much of a distraction.

"Just enjoy," Titus whispered. He pushed his tongue against her neck, sucked on the freckled skin and then ran small bites along her shoulder. His arms came up and cupped her breasts as he watched Daisy begin a downward descent to the nipples he was pinching and teasing.

Rick stroked his shaft. His fingers running over the head, pushing the small beads of pre cum down the full length. The moisture helped and he moaned as he increased the tempo of his stroking. He gripped his cock firmly, pushed the skin down, tightening and squeezing it. He watched Daisy slide her lips over Melody's chest; her tongue drank away the beads of water while his tongue moistened his lips. His other hand moved to palm his testicles, that were hot to the touch.

Daisy watched Rick fuck himself with his hand as her teeth bared and latched onto Melody's right nipple. She pulled the flesh tight and then released; the breast swayed beautifully and Daisy captured it a second time. This time, however she opened her mouth fully and suckled the pink areola with vigor, as Titus held it for her.

Melody squirmed in the two friends' hands. She began to rub against Titus swollen cock and trembled when she felt his hand slide between her and Daisy to toy with the curls of her sex. She whimpered and then grinned softly as she heard an echoing whimper from her friend. Her thoughts returned to her long enough for her to know that Titus was also teasing Daisy's sex. Her eyes grew hungry as she imagined toying with the soft, curled pussy that lay nestled between her friend's thighs. Again she was unable to hold on to the idea of teasing anyone since her own body was being racked with varying degrees of pleasure.

Titus continued holding one breast for Daisy while his fingers danced between the two soft cunts. He felt the trimmed hairs of his girl and was pleasantly surprised to find the silky patch of curls that lay over the velvet lips of Daisy's pussy. He played with both clits and would alternate finger-fucking the two succulent mounds. He pushed two fingers into Daisy and then moved the slippery water and juice-covered digits over to Melody's hot package. He fucked her, adding a third while the back of his hand pushed against the pussy that was increasing its humping speed as he toyed with the two women.

Rick stroked faster as he watched Daisy's hips grinding against the hand that was fucking her and her roommate, he then growled low as he watched Daisy move over to capture the other tit and lavish it with attention.

"Let's move a few more steps," Titus whispered to the women. They moved. His hand left the soft cunts and the group detached themselves for the next thirty seconds before Titus stopped them. He looked to Daisy and told her to settle on her knees. She did and smiled up at the sweet pussy that was no longer hidden in the water. Her breasts were under the warm liquid, but for now she wasn't concerned about her nipples; she was about to feast on the splendid sex that was full of juice.

Melody hissed as she felt her boyfriend's cock press against her. She moaned when the swollen head slid between her ass cheeks and glided down to her slippery cunt. "Oh fuck," she hissed, when she looked down and saw Daisy's mouth open and take in the aroused strip of her pussy. Her fingers curled into fists as she saw Daisy's beautiful white teeth latch on to her clit as Titus shoved his cock into her juice laden sex. "Ohhhh my God!"

Daisy smiled at the reaction her friend had and she winked over at Rick, his palm almost a blur to his vigorous fucking. Faster Rick moved and so Daisy picked up on his tempo and mimicked the speed of her clit bathing. She stroked and suckled the hot strip of heat while she saw her male lover grasp his balls and squeeze them. She smirked and ran her fingers against Melody's legs, bringing a tremor and moan from the girl. When she reached up higher she touched the warm pussy lips, then the hard swollen cock that was impaling her friend, and finally pushed further in her quest to find the tightening sack of marbles incased in Titus' crevice-covered flesh. She squeezed his balls and ate at her friend's cunt.

Rick was fast approaching release as he watched the group in the pool taste and fuck each other. He grabbed his cock, holding out as much as he dared, but it was all for naught when he saw the climatic look of release cross Melody's face. Her back arched. Her jaw dropped. A scream erupted and her eyes rolled back as she roared out her orgasm.

Titus felt the hot fluids of her pussy mingle with the seed he shot inside her. His groan of release was drowned out by Melody's shouting, but it only added to his orgasm. He shot a thick rope of seed deep inside her cunt and kept his hands on her hips as Daisy milked his balls. The firm, yet gently grasp of the soft hands had been a great distraction, one he had enjoyed immensely. As he emptied a second and then a third stream of come into the welcoming pussy he mentally swore to thank Daisy with his own pleasing torment.

"Yes, baby... oh fuck!" the voices of Melody and Titus growled out together.

Daisy was awash in the sexual perfume of the couple. Her face was covered in come and she licked as much and drank as much as she could. The sticky fluids coated her chin and ran down her neck in small rivers of cloudy white heat. Daisy buried her face in the fluids of both lovers, washing the warm pussy and then when Titus' soft cock slid free she ran her tongue over the shaft as it slipped out. Eventually she abandoned the heavenly aroma filled crevice and winked at Melody, before dipping back into the pool and washing the come from her face.

Melody turned around in Titus arm's and hooked her arms around his neck. She pulled him in for a searing kiss and pressed her hard nipples against him. "Wow," she muttered as she pulled away and looked over to Rick, now registering that he had shot his come all over himself and not broke down and joined them. She raised a brow, looked back at Titus and then called to Daisy, who had just emerged from the pool.

"Seems Rick is in need of a bath too," she said.

Daisy chuckled and walked over to her boyfriend. She looked down on him. He smirked back up at her and ran a finger through the semen that lay on his stomach. He offered it to her and she cleaned his sticky finger. Daisy slipped to the chair and lay between his legs as she began to wash away Rick's come from his cock, balls, and stomach. She cleaned all of him, making sure to take him in her mouth several times. When she sat back on her legs she knew her job was finished, not only had she cleaned his shaft, but had gotten him hard again.

"Melody," she said, though her eyes never left Rick's.

Rick looked toward the other redhead and chuckled. "She's busy," he said. He chuckled when Daisy turned and rolled her eyes.

"I guess I'll just have to handle you myself," she told him. "Since Mel's decided Titus needed a more thorough cleaning too."

Rick laughed, but didn't complain as Daisy opened her warm mouth and enveloped him again. He gazed down on his vixen as she lifted her face from his crotch only to bury it again. She pressed her lips firmly against the base of his cock and turned her head to the left then right, as she toyed with his balls. Her tongue slid back and forth, pushing every once in a while on the front of his cock's head.

Daisy's pussy was slick with honey and she desperately wanted it taken care of. She increased her sucking motion on her lover's dick, adding a series of deep-throating techniques she'd learned over the past few days she and Rick had been together. She fucked him faster. Her teeth grazed his cock and when she felt his hands burying themselves in her long red curls, she eased up on her torture.

Melody happened to glace over at her two friends, though most of her attention was on the rod she had in her mouth. Her fingers were playing with the small spheres nestled against Titus' ass. She gazed hotly at the slippery cunt that lay alone and temporarily unused while its owner tongue-fucked the other male in the yard. She lifted off of Titus' cock and slipped her tongue up his torso. "I want to return the favor," she told him, nodding her head and pulling him over to Rick and Daisy.

Titus grinned the grin of a Cheshire Cat. He watched Melody caress the soft globes of Daisy's ass, before turning to her back and wedging herself between the redhead's legs. Melody ran her tongue along the glorious porcelain skin, gathering up the sweet juice and let it slide down her graceful throat.

"Oh fuck," Daisy hissed and pulled her mouth from Rick's cock to gaze down on Melody licking away at her syrup filled pussy. "Oh Mel, deeper."

Melody smiled and whispered, "Not a problem, Dee."

Daisy shuddered as she felt the stiffened tongue thrust into her sex and for a moment she enjoyed the feeling of Melody's soft face nuzzling her sex. In time she went back to sucking Rick and when she felt the presence of another cock pressing against her she stilled her movements again and looked to Rick.

Her tongue rolled over the head and she grinned. "Did you and Titus have a chat?" she asked.

"I may have told him how I introduced you to anal recently," he smirked back.

"Wonderful," she whispered.

Titus had dipped his cock into Melody's slick pussy several times as she ate out Daisy. Now that he was covered in his girlfriend's juices he was ready to enter the tight ass that was proudly wiggling for his enjoyment.

Melody suckled on Daisy clit and inserted two fingers into her warm cunt. She felt the pressure of Titus cock pushing into Daisy's ass as she toyed with the hot pussy with her long, slim fingers.

As Daisy groaned against Rick's cock, the vibrations moved through him and spread over his skin, bringing goose-bumps and tremors of lust. He was shooting his fluids into Daisy's hot mouth while he felt the teasing pressure of her tongue, teeth and throat constricting around his swollen shaft. "Oh fuck! Yes! Suck all of it Daisy! Fuck!"

Daisy increased the speed and sucked hard as she rubbed Melody's face with her cunt and pushed back accepting every inch of Titus' dick. She too came, covering her friend with her nectar and being rewarded with the hot shots of sperm filling her ass. "Ohhh... ohh my God!" she screamed over and over as she shook and quaked above the group. Her veins were flooded with lust and desire and she welcomed every thrust of tongue and cock that brought her crashing over again.