Melody Discovers Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves to fuck. She pushes back, almost throws me like a bronco, wraps her legs around me, screams, asks me to fuck her. “Fuck me, Charlie” over and over. I finally pulled out and had her roll over and get on her knees and came back into her hot pussy from the back. I might be black and blue from her shoving her hips back at me. When we’re finally laying next to one another, all sweaty, holding each other, she said, “Charlie, you’re really good. I don’t know how this all happened but I’m glad we managed to get together. I want to do everything as often as we can. I love to taste you, feel you in my mouth. I love you inside me. You fill me up so much. I’ve never felt anything as good before. Lets just stay here for hours and hours.”

So we did. We also became fuck buddies for the rest of the year. We never walked around holding hands and acting mushy. When guys would say anything to me I’d never tell them anything, just smile or say that we were friends. Marie did corner me once and grinning said that Melody must like being eaten. I never answered her, just grinned back. But whenever there was a dance or something where couples were right, we went together. But mostly we just ate each other and fucked every chance we got. It’s the best year of my life.

4. Melody and Charlie.

When I found out that Brad was gone, had left town, I was ashamed of myself. I mean he screwed up his life, gave up his apartment, his job, just because I needed an erect cock. What a slut I am. But it didn’t change my wanting a good, erect cock. I got more and more frantic about it as time passed. I masturbated a lot. Too much. I had no idea what to do. Guys my age wouldn’t do. They aren’t going to eat me, give me everything I want. I thought about going over near the local college to see if I could pick up someone. I thought about trying to get someone’s father to fuck me -- Gwen’s Dad was a widower, he probably would like to fuck someone. But he’s so old and fat. Then Charlie McIntyre stuck his face in my pussy. Charlie! I not only never thought of guys my age but if I had, I wouldn’t have thought of Charlie. I mean, he’s a nice enough guy and all, I’ve known him for years. But I never though of him as sexy. Boy, was I wrong!

I was so horny that when he did that, I left the gym with him. I was sure I was making a mistake but I just needed something too much to not try. I told him he had to keep quiet about this and he agreed. He even had a super place for us. A big couch in the office of an industrial building. I had started off naked with Jack and it worked well, so I had us get naked. Then he picked me up like I weighed nothing. Sort of weird but he licked my breasts and it was sort of sexy. He lifted me on up, I think he wanted to get at my cunny but his arms aren’t long enough. So then he sort of tossed me around, which was sort of scary, but before I knew it, I was on the couch, he was kneeling on the floor between my legs, and he had his tongue in me. He was as good as either jack or Brad. Or maybe anybody licking my cunny and clit would be good. But he gave me a great orgasm and I loved it. Then he pushed his cock into me. Wow! It obviously is bigger or thicker or something that either Jack or Brad because he filled me up a lot more. He’s actually the best fuck I’ve ever had. And he only had great things to say about me, he likes me.

The next day I went back and we spent hours together naked. I found out his cock is bigger. I licked and sucked it a couple times. And he treated my body better than either of the other guys, kissing and licking and tasting me all over until I had to ask him to please eat me and quit wasting time. So he did and then when I had my orgasm he slowed down a little and then ate me again until I had another orgasm and then he shoved his big cock in me. Once I had another orgasm, he rolled me over and came in from the back until I had another orgasm. And he just kept fucking me until he finally came, too. It was the first time a guy came inside me without a condom. I could actually feel it happening. Very sexy. We kissed and hugged and felt each other and I finally licked and sucked his cock until it was hard again, then climbed on him and fucked him. I think he stayed hard for a half hour or so because we switched around a couple times, even sixty-nining for awhile. I think I had a half dozen orgasms at least. All before lunch time.

We went to the sandwich shop near the school, saw a bunch of other guys there and I think they all started wondering about Charlie and me. Actually, Charlie is built all over. Great cock, sure. But lots of muscle. I should have remembered that he wrestled JV. I was even at one of his matches. Either he wasn’t good enough or not interested because he never wrestled varsity. He does run track. I’ve seen him often there while I’m running, too. I told him how great he was and we went back in the afternoon. I had to tell him that I was actually a little sore. So he licked all over my body and sucked on my cunny until I orgasmed again and I did the same to him and we both went home.

But we’ve been back to that couch hundreds of times. Charlie likes a little danger, too. Once, after a game, when it was dark, we’re walking on campus and he led me over to a block wall, picked me up and set me on it, then stood there between my legs and licked me to orgasm. This is in the dark with other people maybe a hundred feet away, I had a difficult time keeping quiet. Another time, in our back yard, he was playing with me, fingering me, and I told him we couldn’t do anything because if we made noise my parents might hear. So he said, if I had his cock in my mouth maybe I wouldn’t make any noise, so we sixty-nined and nobody heard us at all.

But best of all, he never said anything to anyone. I would have heard if he did. Some guys probably figured we were doing it but he never admitted it to them. Some girls said things to me, figuring that Charlie and I were doing it, but I never admitted anything to them, either. So it was perfect. No gossip, no dirty stories. But lots of truly terrific sex.

In April, I had to decide where I was going to college. I have no idea what I want to do with my life but I better get prepared to do it. One possibility was a fairly small, liberal arts college about 600 miles away. They were having an open house for prospective students one weekend so I asked my parents and they agreed I could go. I’d fly out Friday afternoon and fly back Sunday afternoon.

I got there a little late and missed a planned dinner. I checked into the hotel where all of us new students were staying and managed to get a sandwich and a drink sent to my room. It was a standard hotel room -- double bed, chair, table/desk, lamp, bathroom, window. I ate. I looked out the window. I took a shower. Still naked, with a towel around me, I looked out the window again. It was now dark, I could see lights in other rooms and lights of the town. I lay down on the bed, naked, and thought about Charlie and started fingering myself. I was really getting well along to being aroused, getting pretty juicy, my finger really working on my clit, and the lights went out.

I wondered what had happened. Did the bulb burn out? I got up and felt my way around the bed to the window. Dark. Not a light in sight. The whole town was dark, it looked like. I wondered what to do. I thought I could step into the hall and see if anyone was around or doing anything. I didn’t want the door to lock, so I pulled the chair over and stuck it so the door hit it and didn’t close and stepped out into the hall. Dark. Totally dark. Without really thinking, I said, “Shit, it’s dark.”

A male voice which seemed to be right next to me said, “It sure is.” I jumped, I’m sure. He then said, “Are you hear for the orientation tomorrow?”

“Yeah,” I said. Then, sort of nervous but wanting to say something, I added, “I was just reading in my room when the lights went out.”

The voice said, “Reading?” I could hear the question mark. Then a hand touched my arm, gripped me lightly and moved to my wrist. He then pulled my hand up and towards him and I could hear him sniff, smell. “I though I smelled sex,” he said. He then got his arms behind my legs and picked me up and carried me. I could feel we went though a door. I was sort of scared but for some reason not all that scared. I figured nothing all that bad is going to happen with a fellow student. Looking back, that’s dumb, I know.

I felt myself being placed on a bed and then felt hands moving between my legs and I could just tell his head was going there, too. so I spread my legs to give him room and he started licking my cunny. I have no idea who this is but he was getting me excited, he knew what he was doing and I liked it. So I just went with it and after a few minutes I was orgasming. He really tried to slurp up everything I put out, I could tell. Then I could feel his body moving, I think I was about to get fucked. For some reason peculiar to me, I don’t really know why, I decided I’d rather suck him right them than get fucked, so I squirmed around and got my hand around his cock and finally ended up with my mouth sucking on the head. It felt about the same size as Jack or Brad, not quite as big as Charlie, and it tasted very sexy, so I really started sucking and licking and working on it. I think I’ve got pretty good at this by now.

The lights came on. I looked at this stranger for the first time. he looked at me. Simultaneously we both blurted out our first reaction. “You’re black!” I said. “You’re white!” he said. I guess I’m just a slut. Because my cunny was still dripping a little from his eating me and I was enjoying my feast on his nice erect cock, so I just got my mouth back down over it and kept working on it. And he relaxed and let me.

It turns out his name is Dan. He’s really built very well, lots of muscle definition. And he seems to think I’m built pretty well, too. He also has good stamina because once he came in my mouth, I climbed on him while he was still erect and he stayed up while I fucked him. Then we rolled over and he fucked me. And then he ate me again and I sucked him again and I went back to my room. The next morning when I went down to breakfast, he was sitting at a table with others and we all introduced ourselves and he said, “Melody and I met last night” and we smiled at each other.

We had meetings all day, had dinner with a big group, then went back to our rooms. This is time, he came into mine. We had a great time together, naked, before he went back to his room. The next morning was another meeting. I had to get back to my room, check out and get to the airport. So did everyone else, which meant that Dan and I had time for a quickie before we left. I ended up putting a kleenex in my panties to try and absorb his and my cum that leaked out. I sort of hoped that Charlie wasn’t at the airport because if we had time and tried to have sex, he’d be sure to realize that I had already had sex just before the flight. I don’t think I want to tell him about Dan, it might screw things up between us.

5. Charlie and Kelly.

Melody was going away for the weekend. I saw her just before she left school, told her I hoped she enjoyed the trip, and kissed her goodbye. Then I went to the track and began running laps, which I tend to do regularly. I looked over and saw the cheerleaders all out, practicing. Melody is probably going to miss that when she graduates and goes off to college. She isn’t sure where to go. I already know where I’m going, I’ve been accepted at our state university.

As I rounded a corner, I saw Kelly McLaughlin standing next to the track. I’ll pass by her in another minute or so. Kelly is a year behind Melody and me. If I wasn’t with Melody, I’d certainly be interested in Kelly. I think Melody is the hottest girl in school but some might choose Kelly and I wouldn’t argue with them. She’s built perfect. Great body, .lovely legs, noticeable tits. She’s taller than Melody, maybe 5’ 7” or 5’8”. Dark hair. Coal black hair. Green eyes. More of a classic beauty while Melody is more the cute girl next door.

As I neared her she called out “Charlie,“ and waved at me so I headed over to her.

“You want to talk to me?” I asked.

“Well, yeah, if I can get up the nerve.”

“Nerve? Are you scared of me or something.”

She giggled. “No, not at all. But I’m not sure you’re going to like what I want to ask you.”

“Well, the only way to find out is to ask, I guess.”

“Yeah, you;re right. O.k. Here goes. Charlie, I want to have sex with you.”

“Wow. I didn’t expect that. Kelly, you’re gorgeous. Any guy in his right mind would want to have sex with you. But I have to ask, why me? I mean, you know that Melody and I are going together.”

“Well, it’s complicated, but that’s why I’m asking you. First, Melody could have any guy she wanted and she chose you. So you must be good. Second, I know Melody is out of town for the weekend so I figured that I wouldn’t be competing with her. You’re available this weekend. I’m not trying to replace her. I just want to get started right. I don’t want you as a boy friend, you won’t have to keep seeing me.”

But why just ask me now, what brought this on?”

“I had my eighteenth birthday. I’m a virgin. I don’t know diddly. But I know that sooner or later I’m going to have sex. Because I really want to. And I’m old enough. So I want my first time to be really good. And, I want to learn how to do everything really well because later, when I want to impress some guys in college or at work or wherever, I want to be really good at sex. I want them to think I’m the best they’ve ever had. Since you must be good if Melody chose you, I figure you’ll make me like what’s happening and you’ll be able to show me how to do everything really well. That might not happen if I just let some big football player do it.” Then she stopped and looked at me like she was waiting for an answer. Then she went on. “My parents are going to a seminar. They’ll be gone by the time I get home and I’ll have our house all to myself until Sunday evening. So how about it. Will you Charlie?”

All the time she’s talking, she’s fidgeting, moving from foot to foot. She’s really taking a risk that’s hard for her to do. “Kelly,” I say, “You’re absolutely gorgeous. I’ll enjoy it a lot. Yes, I will.”

She starts jumping up and down sort of squealing, sort of clapping her hands.

“You’re not on the pill, are you?” I ask.

“No,” she says, suddenly serious.

“O.k, that just means I need to get a dozen condoms or so before I come over.”

“A dozen?” she asks. “We’ll have two whole days, is that enough?”

“There are other ways to give you an orgasm, Kelly. I’ll only need a condom maybe half the time.”

She jumps and squeals again. “See, I knew you’d know. That’s terrific.”

“I know where you live. I need to go home and get some things, buy some condoms. I’ll get to your house in maybe two hours.” She jumps and squeals some more. “Oh, and Kelly, you’re probably sweaty from cheerleading. Don’t take a shower. We can do that together when I get there.” She jumps and squeals some more. I think she’s darn near having an orgasm right there.

I tell my Mom that I’m going off for the weekend, will be back Sunday afternoon or evening. She’s used to me, just accepts it and doesn’t question me. I’ve never got in any trouble so she doesn’t worry. I get to Kelly’s and ring the bell. She answers the door. She’s got on a green short nightgown. Looks great with her coloring. I can almost see through it. I don’t think she has anything on under it. She leads me up stairs to her room . Trailing behind with her a couple steps up, I can see I was right. She has nothing on under that little robe. Her pubic hair is as black as the hair on her head. She has a great, firm, round butt and terrific legs.

As soon as we’re in her bedroom, she tosses off the gown. She’s naked. Completely. And really gorgeous. She watches me as I get undressed. The last thing I do is take off my boxers. My hard-on jumps up and she really stares at it, grinning. I get her to the bathroom so we can take a shower. I wash her with soapy hands, no cloth. I want to touch her all over. She really has a great body. I even crouch down and have her spread her legs so I can wash her cunt. Her hairy cunt with pink lips. Then she does the same to me, washing me all over. When she’s down on her knees washing my cock, she plays with it some and then before I realize it, she has her mouth around it, sucking on it. Her eyes look up at me as my cock fills her mouth. She slides her mouth off and asks, “Is this all right? I’ve wanted to suck a cock for a long time.”

“Sure,” I say. “Whatever you like.” She licks and sucks. “Use your lips to milk me, like you’re milking a cow’s teat only with your lips.” She does. “You can give a guy a hand job, jerk him off just with your hand. While you’re sucking, you can use your hand near the base to jerk me off some. It’ll help get me to cum quicker.” She does. She’s really pretty good at this. “Use your other hand to play with my nuts, just act like you like the feel of them.” Then, after a while, I can feel my balls starting to get ready, I add “When I cum, just take it and swallow. Breath through your nose. Act like you think it tastes good and enjoy swallowing it.” Finally, I do cum. Her eyes flick up at me for a moment. I don’t think she had thought of this happening. But she handles it well. She does swallow. “Once I’m done, act like you’ve enjoyed the whole thing. Maybe you have. I think some girls do. Lick and clean off my cock like you’re trying to get the last possible bits of my cum, like you’re sorry it’s over.”

Grinning, she finally stands up and hugs me. I kiss her. “I really did like it,” she says. “It wasn’t an act. I want to do that some more.”

We dry each other off and when we get back to her bedroom, I lay her on the bed and start kissing down her body. Sucking and licking her tits, her stomach. Kissing her thighs. She spreads her legs and I finally get to her pussy and start licking and pushing my tongue in. She giggled and jumped around like a little kid when we were at the track but here, there’s none of that. She’s really turned on, Her whole body reacts, She moans and grunts and growls and shoves her hips around and reaches down to try and push my whole head into her vagina. She’s loud, I hope her neighbors don’t call the cops. When she finally orgasms it’s a doozy. She actually spurts, shoots out juice. As I try and slurp some of it up, I get hairs in my mouth. Before this weekend is over, I need to shave her. I don’t have this problem with Melody.

While she’s still pretty much in the throes of her orgasm, I move up over her and get my cock aimed into her and start shoving my way in. I know girls are supposed to have hymens. I don’t know what happened to hers but I never broke anything. She was really tight. It felt like I might stretch the foreskin right off me as I forced my way into her. But it only took a few seconds and we were belly to belly and I was all the way in. She was full of “ohmigod” and “fuck” and ”wow” over and over with sounds that made no sense at all in between. She might have had a couple more orgasms before I was done, or else she had one big long one with peaks and valleys. She reacts a lot louder and stronger than Melody. I tell her, let it all out. It really sounds like this is something big to you, guys like that, makes them think they’re really good at what they’re doing.

She says,” Ohmigod, this is big to me. This wild, more than I ever imagined. I thought I knew what an orgasm was but I never came close to this.”

She was right, it was wild. She never wanted to stop. She always wanted more. All weekend. I did manage to shave her, using my saliva as an after shave while I licked her. She took every position possible. She even had some special lubrication there and had me get into her ass, something Melody never did. Truthfully, I don’t know why anyone fucks in the ass when there’s a vagina available that is designed specifically for it. But I did it so she experienced it. I finally managed to get away about the time Melody’s plane was landing. I hoped she wouldn’t want to have sex right away because I was truly fucked out by Kelly.