Mel's Favorite Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8
sam8
94 Followers

The sexual energy started to overtake me. It was out of my control. I opened my eyes and grasped his arms and rubbed his chest.

Then I closed them because I was on a runaway train. Helpless. Plunged down a mountain. I said "oh, oh, oh" and "uh, uh, uh" a lot. I needed air. My head felt faint and my body was a thrashing heavy beast.

We were a machine, Jason and me. How long had he wanted me? Minutes? Weeks? It felt so right, this sweaty work, him digging a tunnel and me helping him dig. Felt like we had been a team for a long time. Four arms, four legs just to hold us in place while we let loose the raw, wet machine we made of each other.

The heat and motion drew me out of myself. I wasn't floating, no, I was falling. Orbiting faster and faster. Everything was going way too fast but I didn't want it to stop.

Oh, shit --

A little one walked up to me and took hold. Well maybe medium-sized. I was helpless as Jason's steady strokes brought the orgasm to me and it shook me in its grip.

A squeeze, a long moan, and some gasps for air as I realized he wasn't stopping. Whoa, oh geez, fuck, that's hot. My pussy was reeling but my head cleared a little. Whew. A nice cum, hot and solid. It had worked its way through my whole body and I was feeling great. It didn't shake the walls, but nobody needs that every time.

I caught Jason's gaze. Still fucking me. He was making soft noises and his eyes were a little wild. I tugged at his arms, said, hey, you can lean forward if you want.

He slowed. "Can we -- can I get up on the couch with you?"

"Sure, however you want. Want me to turn this way?"

He slipped out of me and I watched his cock as we maneuvered. So hard. Stiff as a stick. The tip looked different somehow, maybe the color or the shape. And it was wet from tip to balls, I'd wet him right up.

I stuck a pillow under my butt and laid down, legs up, one leg on the couch back, holding the other leg bent open. He climbed up and slid right back into me, anxious and hurried.

Hurried. He needed me. Couldn't wait.

In this position he was right over me. I could feel his breath on my face. I heard his low "mmmm" and felt his heat as his torso dipped and rose over mine. We were face-to-face and it was so intimate. He shifted his weight and massaged a tit.

Had I caught him staring at my tits before? I'd thought so. Had he ever looked at my ass?

His face looked like he was concentrating very hard on something. I think he was trying to last as long as he could. It was adorable.

Yeah he was trying to take it slow. Trying to dip in and out of me like a boat rocking on a lake. But I felt his hard bicep and watched his eyes pinch as he lifted and lowered his head. I felt his body twitch, his whole body, and when it did it was like his need got loose from his leash for just a flash.

Then the hot, sweet boy got back in control.

You like my pussy, Jason? Like fucking my wet pussy?

Ever looked at my ass, Jason? Ever wanted to grab it? Ever wanted to hold it while you fucked me?

I liked his need. I wanted to feel it. Wanted him out of control. Wanted a hot, hard fuck.

I rubbed his back and kissed him on the mouth a few times. I told him, softly, he'd already made me cum and now I wanted him to cum.

He started to lose control, got frantic. He pawed and pinched my tit, he sped up his thrusts and lost his rhythm. I could smell his sweat.

How long had he wanted me?

Had he ever snuck a look at me?

Ever thought about fucking me?

Had he ever --

"Cum for me, Jason," I started saying, in a low voice. "You're so sexy, so hot, you made my pussy feel so good. You made me cum from fucking me so good Jason."

Banging fast now. Him out of control. Fuck yeah.

"Your turn now baby. It's your turn. I wanna feel you cum inside me. I know you wanna cum inside me. You made my pussy all wet Jason, you did that, you made it so wet. Doesn't Mel's wet pussy feel good? You can let loose --"

Yeah, horny boy. Show me. Show me how you like fucking me.

"-- fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck it -- hot sexy boy -- hot naked boy --"

He pressed into me hard for four good strokes, then started to stiffen.

I took his face in my hands and looked right at him. His eyes opened and he looked back at me, shocked, stiff, a statue, taking in my face and my voice as the orgasm built, and burst, and swept through him.

"-- ooh yeah, let me feel you shoot your cum up in me. Show me how you fuck a girl --"

His shoulders hunched, he gasped and banged into me hard, held it, and I felt his cock twitch. A noise ripped loose.

"-- yeah, shoot that cum for me --"

His eyes went half-closed as he pushed his cock harder into my poor abused pussy and exhaled, hard. Gasped a few more times. Opened his eyes to look at me once more, said something that could have been "wow," and, still nestled inside me, relaxed and slowly lowered himself down.

His body, warm, sweaty, panting, holding me, drawing me close into him.

I think he was a little worried he'd done something wrong. A little tense. But mostly... sleepy. We held each other and I stroked his hair.

He never quite turned into my boyfriend, but he was a great crazy fling. We fucked a few more times before it kind of cooled off. The relationship turned into affection and didn't make it to love. But the sex was always fantastic.

He was so tired there on the couch, and I had to lever us around and get us up to my bed. We lay naked, face-to-face chit-chatting for a little while. Then he spooned and cuddled me as we drifted off. So adorable.

The last things we said before we fell asleep were:

"Thanks for letting me seduce you, Jason."

"...you're welcome."

sam8
sam8
94 Followers
12