Mel's Wedding: More Extended Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's why we called. What are you going to do here? What do you want to do? Sarasota is not the big city -- it's mostly a resort town with a lot of elderly people in it. Can we help in some way?"

"Well, first, when I get there I am going to give you the best blowjob you've ever had and then we're both going to fuck each other's brains out for at least a day. I assume Lynn and Karen will go along with that. THEN I may already have a little something in my basket that will actually pay me handsomely but require some travel from time to time. So I think I'm going to be all set for a job, at least it looks that way. I don't want to tell you until I get there -- I think it's going to be a pleasant surprise. As for a place to live ... I'll have to figure that ... I have some decisions to make ... some things to think about ..."

"Before you finish that sentence, you should think about living here;" I said, "at least if you're interested in that idea. We have two empty bedrooms and some very large beds, as you'll recall. Think about it."

Chris said, "Oh wow. Karen and Lynn wouldn't mind? Can you be sure they'd accept me? I mean it's one thing for me to visit like I did on spring break, but another for me to live there." She paused again then added, "Look, I'll accept your invitation for a couple of weeks and then we'll see how we all feel about a three-female-one-male household."

"Oh great!" Mel practically shouted into the phone. She went on, "The other thing, Chris, is you have to save August 29. Robbie and I are going to get married that day and it's a big party. Put it on your calendar. You're going to be in the wedding but I'm not sure whether 'brides' maids' is the right term for what I'm thinking of because I want everyone I know to be involved. I'll talk to you tomorrow or the next and explain." She paused, "Right now, I think Jim's good for another round and I'm going to give you some motivation to come here by telling you to hurry!" We all laughed.

Chris said, "Do it now. Do it while I listen. I'll bring myself off. Tell me what you're going to one another. Please. Pretty please."

Mel and I looked at each other and grinned. She said, "We'd be delighted, but you have to talk to us too."

I could hear Chris put her phone into speakerphone mode. Chris said, "Well right now, I am taking every stitch of clothing off. There! Now I'm naked. I'm bringing my nips to ... oh, that feels good. I'm making my nips erect and rubbing them. I can even such on them." There was a short silence. "I'm rubbing my skin all over. What are you guys doing?"

I started, "Well, Mel just put my cock in her mouth and she's being pretty successful about getting me hard again. She's left me her pussy up where I can lick and suck. Just a moment I'm going to be busy licking our juices up from a while ago."

Chris' started, "Mel, suck that rod. Deep throat him." Mel did. "Rub his balls too. Don't neglect those but be gentle, just kiss and lick them." Mel did. "Now stroke that long pole -- keep stroking him. I'm fingering my little man right now -- my clit, and it feels soooo good I probably won't stop until I cum. This is so sexy. I have my eyes closed and I'm visualizing that I'm right beside you guys doing this as you two fuck."

Mel came off my rod and opened her legs to me. She said to Chris, "Jim's eating my pussy now. Ooooooh. He's ... oh, my God ... he's fucking me with his tongue. Euuuuu. He just lightly bit my clit. He's making me get near ... ooooooh ... I'm gonna ... I'm cuming." There was a long silence as Mel arched her back and leaned into me with her orgasm.

Chris picked up the slack in our erotic conversation, "Well, I'm right on the edge but I think I'll wait until you two guys cum together. I can just stroke and hold off and stroke and hold off."

I told Chris, "Chris, stick your fingers into your cunt. Hold the phone down there. I want to hear all those juices of yours flowing."

We were all silent for a moment then through the speakerphone Mel and I could hear unmistakable rhythmic slurping sounds. It was Chris' fingers thrusting into her cunt. I could visualize the act; I could even smell her unique musky sexual smell as we listened to the sound.

I was thrusting my fingers into Mel again and using my mouth on her cunt, searching for and using my tongue on her clit. The long-distance sounds still came from the speakerphone along with Chris' moaning and then pleading with us to get on with it so she could cum with us.

I was rigid and the head of my cock was a purple color from the stimulation Mel had provided and from what Chris and we were doing. I slid up the bed and buried myself into Mel's cunt. Mel gave a little shriek. "Oh, Chris," she panted, "Jim just drove his cock into my cunt. Oh, this feels so good. Oh God, he's hitting my G-spot." She shrieked again, "Oh. Wow. He just reached under me and drove a finger in my ass for a moment. Oh God this is so sexy. I'm so sexed up it's going to take me a week to get back to normal. Oh fuck. Oh, Chris, I'm going to cum."

I yelled towards the phone, "I'm going to cum too, Chris. I'm near. I can ... ooooh fuck ... Mel's pussy is starting to spasm around my penis. I can feel this ... I'm starting ... I'm on the edge ... oh, I can't stop now ... I'M THERE!!!!"

We heard a long shriek from the telephone as Chris allowed herself an orgasm. Mel was slightly ahead of me. I blasted jet after jet of cum into her warm sheath, adding to the cum I'd put there almost an hour earlier. I was groaning. Mel was groaning. Chris was groaning.

Finally, Mel said, "I'm sorry Chris I couldn't talk. I came -- big time. I just couldn't do anything other than make weak noises. Did you cum? I heard you, I think."

After a long silence a voice came over the speakerphone, "Oh yes, I came. I came with the fingers of one hand buried in my pussy -- thrusting in and out of me, and the fingers of my other hand rubbing my clit. It was nice and warm and wooly. Thank you guys. I had my eyes closed and I felt I was right there on the bed with you both. I'm so glad I was there just a couple of months ago; it makes it easier for me to visualize all this."

"Chris," I said, "we love you."

"Oh, I love you guys -- sexually, emotionally, romantically, spiritually, every way I can think of. All I want to do is be down there with you guys. Oh, I'm going to jill off every night from now until I do have the two of you in a bed somewhere. This was so nice."

"I'll call you tomorrow night and help you," I told her.

"Or I might call you too," Mel said with a grin. "Maybe I'll call you when Robbie and I are about to have a session and we can do something like we just did. He also misses you. He's getting more vocal about sex. I think Karen is teaching him some great vocabulary. They're n the other room in case you couldn't guess."

We talked a little more and then bid Chris a lovely night and dreamy sleep. We told her we'd hold her in our dreams. Mel and I snuggled up and fell asleep. I actually did dream of the two of them.

*****

The next morning I peeked into the guest room on the way to the beach for my morning meditation session. Robbie was cradling Lynn against his chest; her long blond locks cascaded down his naked body towards his flaccid penis. Karen was tight against him sleeping on her back, her head on his shoulder. The three of them looked like they'd had an exhaustive night; they were all sleeping soundly. I slipped out of the house.

An hour later I came back from the beach feeling uplifted and in touch with the universe at large. It was a good feeling. There was some morning fog that was only now beginning to burn off. I slid back into bed and spooned in behind Mel, my relaxed cock slipping behind her butt. She waggled back into me weakly letting me know she was just barely awake. She pulled one of my hands to her bosom and forced me to stroke her. I continued lightly stroking her, not to tickle but to arouse.

Mel and I made love again. It was soft and gentle; well, it would have been except for the last two minutes when we both really got carried away with our climaxes. We lay coupled together enjoying the afterglow of our session.

Karen came into the bedroom and slithered across the bed to where we were lying. She spooned in behind Mel and kissed the two of us. "We had a wonderful time with Robbie last night," she said to Mel. "Thank you for sharing him with us."

"He's not mine to share. He's his own man. I'm just so glad he loves you guys and feels comfortable letting me be with you and Jim." I felt the muscles in Mel's pussy squeeze my cock as she said my name. "We love you all and I know you love us -- as a couple and individually. Thank you all." Mel kissed me and then turned and kissed Karen.

We lay there for a while then someone suggested a group shower. We had fun identifying and washing each body part on each of us. It was a long shower. Turns out there are lots of body parts.

*****

Mel and Karen were wearing only bikini bottoms around the kitchen as we all put a breakfast together. Since it was a Saturday there was no rush and we decided to do a relatively big brunch of eggs benedict. I was mesmerized by the sight of four gloriously large breasts swaying from task to task as the girls worked up their part of breakfast. Both were obviously aware of the effect their near nudity was having on me and played me like a cheap banjo.

The three of us sat down to eat and had taken about two bites when we heard a shriek of sexual pleasure come through the door of the nearby guest room. Robbie and Lynn had apparently found each other in the morning light. We grinned at each other and kept eating.

After breakfast, I got a pad of paper and pulled Mel out onto the back patio. There was a boat of fishermen about two-hundred feet off the seawall, but it didn't seem to bother Mel or Karen who continued to walk around the patio without their bikini bras. Mel and I sat and talked about the wedding.

In an hour we'd made a first cut at a guest list and Mel's vision of the ceremony, catering, venue, dancing, music, photography and everything else we could think of. We even talked about who'd sleep with whom so that everyone was as happy as they could be. I said that I'd try to deliver what she wanted but I knew I'd have lots of questions along the way and we'd talk a lot.

"Just don't let my mother get stressed out," Mel said. "I don't want her to be a mother. She's one of my best friends and I don't want to back slide to a mother-daughter thing. I like this arrangement much better." She glanced towards the guest room and added, "I think Robbie does too." She laughed.

I nodded and told her to refer all questions to me. Karen came and sat with us and Mel ran through her thinking one more time. Karen thought she had great ideas and they hugged their mutual appreciation. I was in erotic orbit watching those four glorious naked mounds of flesh press against each other.

Lynn and Robbie eventually appeared. Robbie had his famous plaid boxers on and Lynn was nude. They both had that happy, just fucked look on their faces. I could also see two sets of binoculars being rapidly passed between the five fishermen on the boat anchored in mid-channel.

*****

Friday nights over the spring and summer Karen and Rachel switched places; sometimes Lynn went with Karen. No one actually posited that they should do this or that it had to be that day of the week; it just started to happen. Although I'd never watched it, I'd heard of a TV show called Wife Swap; as I understood the show I thought they were missing a key ingredient in their plot line but that would probably be carrying reality TV a little too far.

Rachel was Karen's older sister. Together with Carl, her husband, they had joined our extended family years earlier when they lived in Denver. Before that time, the sisters didn't talk too much and Karen was almost estranged from her mother, Bev Price, for no particular reason other than held over luggage from her adolescence. Carl and Rachel had four nice kids all pre-teen and unquestioning regarding that their Aunt Karen came to visit once a week while Mommy was away. They all had fun and Carl always knew if it was not a good night at the house for them to sleep together that he could come by any other time at our place and visit. Further, the fact that we played the role of baby sitters fairly often was also in the mix.

Years before when they first visited us, Rachel and Carl had been amazed at Karen's life style living in harmony with Lynn and me. They had come to visit over a long New Year's weekend and became part of our extended family life style. After that week they both decided to move from Denver to Sarasota to be near all of us and be closer family members. Over the year leading up to their move Rachel slimmed down and paid much more attention to her dress, motivated in part by her mother who was the head fashion buyer for Federated Department Stores. Carl had also started an aggressive exercise and weight program and really buffed up. Both were dear people and I loved them both.

Rachel still worked in banking and had managed a lateral transfer within Bank of America when she moved to Florida. The move enabled Carl to find a better job since he was able to job hunt with more diligence once he was on the ground in Sarasota. Carl was now a sales engineer for a software gaming company; the downside of the job was he was away a couple of nights some weeks.

The second Friday in July, Rachel came by the house after work. We hugged and kissed warmly. She lightly bit my ear lobe. "I hope you've saved yourself for me today?" she whispered in my ear.

"Oh, I think we all have," I responded. "Lynn is joining us tonight. I believe she wanted some Sapphic love tonight from you when I am weak and withered."

"Well, this will be a memorable evening," she said. "I'm going to change and take a dip in your lovely pool." With that she disappeared into the guest room. Rachel never had to carry clothing to our home; she'd not only left a wardrobe in the guest room but was part of a clothes swapping ring Karen, Lynn and Rachel formed informally.

Ten minutes later Rachel appeared in a knockout bikini I'd never seen before. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "You are beautiful in that, and I shall take great pleasure in removing it from your lovely body after dinner and ... well, whatever comes to mind."

"I'm all yours," she said, pressing her hips into my groin and making sure her breasts were right where I couldn't avoid them with my wandering eyes.

Rachel kissed me, pulled away, and walked outside to the pool. I watched every waggle, jiggle and jolt her body made as she walked away from me. What a luscious body. I could feel myself hardening just seeing her lovely skin. At the edge of the pool she executed a flawless dive into the deep end. She surfaced and just floated, enjoying the feel of the sun's rays on her body and the cooling action of the water.

I was getting us both some wine when Lynn came in from the garage. "Hi Lover." She came right to me and hugged me tightly and kissed me. "I've missed you all day."

"And I've missed you. We could have stayed in bed or played all day." I put a pretend hurt look on my face as I held her.

"Well somebody's got you mildly excited," she said as she felt my fullness through her dress. She looked around. "Oh, I see now! Rachel's already here and she's started the action."

"No, not yet," I said. "I'm just a victim of my own fantasies." She laughed.

"Well, I'm going swimming too. You should get with the agenda." She headed off to our bedroom to change.

Lynn in a swimsuit would stop traffic on the land, sea and air. Today was no exception. Further, and to be sure I would rise to the occasion, she dispensed with the bra and only wore the bottom of her bikini. She told me this was to avoid tan lines. I thought, "Yea, right!" Lynn, and for that matter Rachel are what you would call "stacked." Lynn has full mature breasts with large areolas and nips that rise to the occasion when properly stimulated; I was always trying to do that proper thing when she was around.

I'd put our wines and some cheeses on the patio table. I went and changed. All this was too good to miss. About a minute later, I joined the two of them in the pool. They were kissing and sensuously exploring each other's mouths and faces with their tongues. Three years earlier neither woman would ever have entertained the idea of a Sapphic relationship; now they were constantly seeking each other out for intimacy, passion and renewed commitment. The male members of the extended family thought the relationships were wonderful and a major source of contentment, companionship and eroticism in the extended family.

I dove in and joined the two of them. We shared kisses and hugs equally. Rachel and I stroked Lynn's beautiful round breasts since they were exposed. Lynn leaned back with her eyes closed, basking in the warm sun and the messages of love and passion we were both sending to her. Finally, she could take no more; she ducked under the water and pushed away from us. When she surfaced twenty feet away, she looked at the two of us and said, "No fair. I'm already turning to mush and the two of you are just sex devils sent to torment me. I'm thirsty and hungry."

Lynn led all of us out of the pool and up onto the patio to the waiting wine and hors d'oeuvres. As we nibbled on my prepared snacks a dinner cruise boat slowly motored by the house, about fifty feet off the seawall. Lynn made no attempt to cover herself; she just turned her back on the boat and continued to converse with us. Those on the boat could clearly see she was topless but could see little else except our animated conversation about dinner, her bare back and perhaps the swell of her breasts from an oblique angle. Eat your hearts out tour boat riders; I had a front row seat.

I had prepared some cold pasta and a large salad. As the dinner boat disappeared from view the three of us went in, appreciating the air conditioning, and had dinner at the kitchen isle. The sunset was spectacular that evening, a panoply of reds and oranges that gave way to majestic grays and deep midnight blues. The three of us were back in the pool after dinner, ignoring the adage about waiting an hour after you eat before you swim or whatever it was. This time we were nude and enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies when we encountered each other and as we watched the colorful hues of the sky fade to dark. Fortunately, both of my neighbors were snow birds -- they wouldn't reappear until November.

Eventually, I sat on the edge of the pool. Rachel started and then Lynn joined her in giving me a royal blowjob. They traded my stick back and forth between their mouths and, of course, I kept getting harder and harder. When I was "well done" I suggested that they come out of the pool so I could pleasure them as well. They both did and I led them to the oversize lounger that we had on the patio. I lay down and Rachel came over me, slowly lowering her dripping cunt onto my cock. We stroked a few times as I reached beside me and fingered Lynn's pussy.

Lynn then came up and lowered her pussy onto my face. I never tire of cunnilingus, particularly if I'm fucking at the same time. This is one unbeatable combination. Rachel and Lynn were holding one another over me and I could tell they were taking turns sucking on each other's breasts. I could easily run my hands up to Rachel's gorgeous mounds as well as stroke her clit. I practiced both moves. As I did I could feel her start her little jerks and her writhing that signaled that we were really getting to her.

Both women were talking to each other and directing me. Lynn was panting in no time and vocalizing, "Jim, jam your tongue in my pussy. Ooooh, just like that. Suck my juices. Ooooh right there! Milk my clit. Get my ... oh shit ... you're doing it to me again! Oooooh fuck. Oh, that feels good. Oh, Rach, touch me -- right there. Oh, fuck you guys ... you're making me get so close ... I'm ... going ... to cum."