Melting Away, Slowly... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,008 Followers

As she pulled my boxers to the floor, she was fixated on my manhood.

"God, Mark, you have a beautiful cock!" she told me, echoing the words of Pearl, just months before.

She didn't hesitate, first she kissed the tip, and then she began to use her tongue to lick around the head. Her mouth opened, and she took it inside. Her eyes were closed and she began to moan softly. Then her head started to move back and forth, not quickly, slowly, as if she were savoring the act of sucking on me, as much as I was savoring her sucking me. Her tongue was active in her mouth, adding to the overwhelming sensation.

To my great regret, I had to pull her off, or else I would have orgasmed into her mouth within seconds.

Instead, I pulled her up, and laid her on the bed, where I opened her legs with my hands, and put my head down, anxious, impatient, to taste her pale rose.

The sunlight was peeping through the shades, and Stephanie had one arm stretched out, and the other across her face, covering her eyes, as I began to lick, and explore her with my tongue and fingers. I was aware that I was not an expert; I'd never had the practice, so I let her know,

"Stephanie, tell me what to do, Tell me how you like it, or if I'm doing it wrong."

"You're doing wonderfully, Mark. Use your tongue lightly, and keep it down just above my vagina," she instructed me.

"Yes, oh yes. You can lick it faster, but keep it light. Oh god, yes," she whimpered, as I was in my own ecstasy at being with a women who would help me as she took her own pleasure.

I had put my finger into her vagina, and was moving it in and out, as I laved her clitoris.

She spoke again,

"Mark, can you turn your finger over, so that it's stroking the top," she asked and I complied.

"OH GOD!" were her next words, "Yes; put a little more pressure on me right there with your finger!"

I did.

I didn't know it at the time, but that was the mysterious 'G' spot that I was massaging. Stephanie liked it a lot when I found it. In fact, she was lifting her torso off the bed.

"MARK! PUT IT IN ME NOW!!" she was almost screaming.

I crawled up onto her, and she reached down and found my cock, and guided it into her moist, hot, desperate pussy. I began to move on her, stroking in and out. Stephanie was reaching around trying to grab my butt, to force me in harder.

"YES, OH GOD, YES! OH, MARK, GOD THAT'S GOOD," she was, it seems a screamer. I'd always heard about such women. My wife was not one.

This went on, with me stroking, and her in either an orgasmic, or near orgasm state, for several minutes, until I released my stored up supply of semen into her body. My back arched, and I felt like a conqueror, shooting my juice deep into her body.

I more-or-less collapsed on her, and was going to roll off, but Steph grabbed me around my waist.

"Don't move, Mark. You're not hurting me, and I want you to stay there for awhile," she whispered to me. How could I refuse her, so we lay there face to face, breathing hard from the exertion, from the release, from our mutual pleasure. We kissed.

Gradually, I softened, and was falling out whether I wanted to or not, so I rolled off to one side. We continued to lie there, each of us with an arm resting on the other.

She looked at me with those eyes, now soft and warm, the edges of her mouth in a slight smile,

"Mark, that was everything that I'd hoped it would be. And I'm not just saying that because I haven't been laid for close to two-years. That was great, period. Thank you," she quietly said.

I could hardly imagine that, a woman actually thanking me for having sex with her, or perhaps 'making love' with her was more appropriate.

We lay there, just caressing each other, enjoying being there together for awhile. It was heaven.

Then Stephanie moved. She got up on her knees,

"Mark, you did such beautiful things for me with your tongue, let me return to compliment..."

Stephanie slipped in between my legs, and lowered her head down and took me into her mouth again. To my great amazement, I got hard again due to Steph's artistry with her mouth and her hands caressing my cock and balls, then she coaxed another orgasm out of me that afternoon.

Hey, you young bucks! Don't laugh. When you're in your fifties, you don't do it five times in a row the way you could at twenty-five! Twice in a little over an hour was pretty good!

I noticed that once again, when she had been sucking on me, Steph's eyes were closed and she seemed to be in her own little word. I asked her about it.

"I've always gotten very worked up sucking on a man's dick," she admitted.

"Sometimes, if John would play with my nipples while I was sucking him off, I would use my hand on myself until I orgasmed. We'll try that together sometime," she promised.

After the second time, we both fell asleep in each other's arms. As the late afternoon sun started to shine on my face, I woke up.

Stephanie was laying there on her side, her hand supporting her head, supported by her elbow, looking at me with a sad little smile on her face.

"I'm so sorry Mark. I'm ashamed of myself, but it has been so long for me, and I've been lusting after you for months now," she started.

"You remember the time that we met in the bookstore, when you bought me coffee?" she asked.

I nodded my head, without lifting it from the pillow.

"It wasn't an accident. I was out shopping, and I saw you walking into the bookstore that day. I went in just so that I could 'accidentally' run into you," she confessed.

"And now, look where it has led us. God, I hope that Martha won't hate me," she finished with a sad look on her face.

I just lay there for a minute before speaking.

"Stephanie, first, thank you. I have never in my life had a more loving, and sexually satisfying experience than what we just did. And I mean that, I'm not exaggerating, it's the honest-to-goodness truth," I began.

"As for Martha, don't waste a minute worrying about her. Martha moved out of our bed, and into another room, not just to avoid making love with me, but to avoid even sleeping with me. She has done everything that she can to deprive me not just of sex, but of the physical intimacy that a loving married couple should have. No, I take that back: that loving couples need," I explained.

"All that I hope, Steph, is that I gave you a fraction of the joy and elation, that you've just given me. And I hope, for one, that this is just the first time that we make love, not the last. I'm not sure of my feelings right now; maybe you and I are simply taking care of our suppressed lust, but at least from my side, I don't think so.

I know that I have strong feelings towards you, and have for quite awhile. I hope that you may feel the same way," I told her, with all of my heart.

"Mark, you gave me an exquisite gift this afternoon, your body and your love. You're right; I have strong feelings for you as well. I think that I've had a strong attraction to you, even when John was alive, although you know I would never have acted on it. Oh, damn," she said, as tears were running down her face, "see what a weakling I am, because I wanted you so much!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"What about Martha, Mark? Are you thinking of divorcing her? Because I don't want to be the reason," she said, firmly.

"I don't know, Steph. If I did, it wouldn't be directly as the result of today and what happened between you and me. Instead it would be the result of, to call a spade a spade, the emotional abuse that I've been suffering from her for years now." My sadness had finally emerged as I said the words that I'd been thinking for some time, but heretofore been unwilling to confront.

"If you don't mind, I don't want to think about it right now, but sometime when we've got a couple of hours to talk, I'll tell you what it is like and how I think it came to be this way." I shook my head as I said that, just imagining how an outsider to my marriage would react to hearing the details.

"Please, Mark, do this for me. Don't do anything hasty, take your time and think about what will be good for you, and not anyone else. I'll be here for you, whenever you want and as often as we can, I'll love you. But make sure that whatever you decide to do, that it's right for you," was her emotional plea.

Looking at the clock, I knew that I had to go, so we got out of bed, and for the first time showered together.

Showering with Martha had given me a thrill, but she found it interfered with her routine, so that was out. With Stephanie, it was an entirely different experience. For her it was another time to spend touching and talking and playing with her man. She told me that she and John had showered together whenever they could, and virtually every weekend, even if they were too busy on the other days of the week.

We soaped each other, everywhere — and I mean everywhere. I can't even imagine what Martha would have said, if on one those few occasions when we did shower with each other, I'd taken a bar of soap and my hand and used them to wash her deep in her ass, using my fingers on the outside of her anus. Ditto with her vaginal area. Would it have been even worse if I'd expected her to do the same for me? I'm not sure.

It was fairly obvious to me, that Stephanie's idea of how a husband and wife took care of each other's physical needs was much more in line with my own, than Martha's.

After drying off, I picked up my coveralls and folded them, and walked downstairs to the powder room, where I'd left my 'street' clothes, and dressed again. Stephanie had thrown on a robe and followed me down.

As I left, we kissed again, and Steph whispered to me again,

"Remember, my love. As often as you want, whenever we can."

I picked up my tools and coveralls, put them away in my car, and drove away.

There was a smile on my face the entire way home. I wonder how I'll explain that to Martha.

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,008 Followers