Members Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he lay down on the table and pulled her down on top of him. "Fuck me," he commanded. Sarah obeyed. She sat on his cock and began bouncing up and down. He moaned with pleasure and reached up to tweak her nipples with both hands. He pulled her toward him by the nipples, pinching them until they were nearly purple. She grimaced and cried harder. "Faster," he said. She complied, though her thigh muscles had begun to burn.

At last he released her sore nipples and gripped her shoulders, digging his fingers in and moaning louder as he climaxed. She felt him shoot his hot load into her, then he relaxed, and shoved her off roughly. She collapsed on the floor in a heap, sobbing and covering her face with her hands. He lay there breathing heavily for a moment, then stood up calmly, took his clothes from Nera, and dressed carefully. He stepped off the stage and took his seat without a word.

The audience sat rapt, motionless. Nera recovered herself quickly and nodded toward Marco. He came forward, climbed onto the stage, scooped up the sobbing Sarah, and carried her back through the double doors and out of sight. Nera bowed to the audience and said, "Thank you for being with us tonight. Please, take as much time as you need. I hope to see you next week." Then she turned on her heel and strode off the stage.

She instructed Marco to clean Sarah's bloody lip and get her some new clothes, then hurried to her dressing room where she locked the door, threw on a robe, and collapsed onto her sofa. Her heart was still pounding. Tonight's show was quite spectacular. It would be difficult to top next week.

12