Memoirs of a Lady Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

I turned to him and smiled. "No, thanks, Sam. You've been an angel." I approached him and kissed his cheek. He waddled out of the room backwards and closed the door in a kind of "Aw shucks, ma'am" manner. It's always been a funny place, Texas. Even as strangers, some people there would give you the shirt off their backs while others will bet against each other on stealing it.

I was exhausted. I went to the bath. The floor tile continued inside and decorative tile trimmed the shower and bath. Marble countertops glistened against the huge mirrors hung above the sinks. I peeled my clothes off and started a hot shower. Afterwards, I donned a big white fluffy robe hanging on the wall. It was too big, obviously intended for someone of Sam's stature, but I rolled up the sleeves and let the bottom drag the floor. I checked my carry-on and found everything intact. My watch read a quarter of six…that would be almost one in Amsterdam now. I wondered if Suzette was there yet.

I pulled back the covers, threw off the robe and turned out the light. As I slid into the sheets, the room trembled with a parting roll of thunder. I don't even recall having my head hit the pillow.

Voices. I heard voices far away. It was like someone was keeping a secret from me and didn't want me to hear it. The buzz of voices filled my ears and eventually, I sat up. The room was dark. I could still hear the drone of rain outside. I got out of bed and went to a window, pulling open the drape. It was daytime, but just barely. Black clouds of rain hung overhead, blotting out the sun. The wind had died down, so the sheets of rain had turned into a steady wash. Voices. I could still hear some buzz murmuring from behind the door. I stretched and realized I was naked. I donned the fluffy robe again.

I opened the door and looked out. The house was still dark, but now I could see the big room better than before. It was huge. The second floor landing overlooked a room of leather furniture, antique tables and dozens of paintings on the walls. I descended the stairs to get a closer look. On the near wall was a panel of dials and switches for lighting. I pressed one of the dials and a large painting near a corner stone fireplace lit up. It was a mostly yellow picture of three cowboys branding a calf in a corral. A Remington, I was sure of it. I hit another dial and turned it. A line of calvary crossed a plateau-ridden valley in this one. Another Remington. Again and again, I turned on the lighting and marveled at the collection revealed before me. The familiar palette knife use and thick application of oils for texture. This was the work of a collector, an incredible and valuable one at that.

"You like paintin's?" rang a voice. I spun and saw Sam standing there in dry jeans, boots and a work shirt.

I looked back to the collection, still hardly believing my eyes. "Are these yours?"

"Well, yes and no." He looked up at the wall, taking in each one. "They're really my mama's, but she's been dead now for five years. She sure liked ol' Frederic. He's somethin' else, wasn't he?"

"This is a very impressive collection, Sam. It's beautiful." My eyes roamed the canvases before me.

"I come in here and look at them sometimes, remembering how she looked at them. I really miss her."

The little boy was peeking out of this interesting man again. "You want to see the rest of it?"

My mind reeled. "There's more?"

Sam waved for me to follow and walked through a set of double doors.

He turned on the lights, revealing a library. Books lined shelves floor-to-ceiling above several reading chairs and tables. Sam crossed to the far side of the room and switched on another light. In the center of the library, beneath a domed ceiling was a beautiful bronze sculpture of a bucking horse, ridden by a cowboy. I approached it, marveling at the craftsmanship. Lifting my hand, I looked to Sam.

"Sure, go on." He smiled and gestured like urging a child to try something new.

I ran my hand along the flanks of the horse, marveling at the texture and detail of the mane and sinew. The rider seemed to be barely holding onto his hat, let alone the violently moving animal.

"That's 'The Bronco Buster. It was Mama's favorite. But we got more of his and other artists up at the main house."

"The main house?" I was astonished.

"Yeah, it's up on the hill overlooking the lake." He was so matter-of-fact that I thought he must be joking.

"Where are we now?" If this wasn't the main residence, I wanted to get some idea of where we stood, relative to the real world.

"Oh, we call this the bunkhouse. We do all our work down here."

"We? You know, I thought I heard voices earlier. Are there others here?" I pulled my robe tighter and walked for the door. "Perhaps I should get cleaned up and change..."

"No…no, it's okay. No one else is here. It's just us. I came back early from an auction in Germany. The whole family's still there for a couple days, finalizing a deal for some Arabians."

"But what about the talking…the voices. I know I heard something."

"Oh, that was just me. I like to talk to them, when I work."

"Talk to who?"

"The horses, of course. C'mon, I'll show ya." He waved and walked out the door.

I followed him almost in a trance. My mind whirled with what had been laid out before me…a horse rancher whose mother collected fine art. A building the size of most villas I had seen, but referred to as a bunkhouse? I was in strange territory indeed. We crossed the big room and down a hallway to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? Coffee?" He gestured at the room as we entered.

"No, not yet. I'm still all messed up from the jet lag. I have no idea what time it is."

He stopped and turned to me with a concerned look on his face. "Are you tired still? You want to go get some more shuteye?"

"No, I'm fine, Sam. Lead on." And with that, we crossed the kitchen into another hallway.

At the end, double doors opened into a set of stables. Wood rafters, twenty feet above our heads echoed the pounding rain from the storm. Green paint covered almost everything, but the stable doors themselves. The scent of hay, oats and of course, manure attacked my senses. Along the walls, there were bridles, saddles and all manner of tack for the horses. The stables were beautiful. More beautiful than some of the apartments I had occupied during my university days.

"What kind of horses do you raise, Sam?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Oh, a lot of different kinds. I told you about the Arabians. They're the newest bunch. After our purchase, we'll have more Arabians than any other ranch in North America. But we started with quarter horses and other racing stock. We've had the most success breeding and training them."

Sam led me along the corridor. I raised the bottom of my robe to prevent it from catching in the straw on the ground. Everything was surprisingly clean. Most of the doors were closed, but some were open, the upper half-door revealing a horse or empty stall. Some of the horses were sleeping and some had their heads out of the door, waiting on Sam. He introduced us.

"Now this here's Lady. "Lady of the Lake by Morning" is her full registered name. She's been a jumping champion nine times early in her life and she's as sweet as a bug."

Indeed, she was a beautiful animal. Her reddish hair glistened beneath the white lights of the room and her gold mane was brilliant. Sam leaned a hand into a bucket and raised it to her. She took whatever it was and he patted the side of her neck.

"What is that?" I wondered, indicating the bucket.

"Just some oats. C'mon, you try it," he said, lifting the bucket to me. I dipped my hand in. "Just bring it to her. She knows what to do," he said steadily. I don't know who he was trying to calm, the horse or me.

"She won't bite me?" My experience with live animals had been less than stellar.

"No, horses are very gentle. Besides, if she does that, she may not get any more snacks and she knows that." His grin reassured me.

Slowly, I lifted my hand to her snout. Her eyes followed me, then my hand. When the large head jumped towards me, I almost backed away, but I felt the gentle nibbling in the palm of my hand. I smiled at her. While she continued chewing the oats, I snuck a hand up the side of her face to pet her. She was warm, soft and solid beneath her sheen of hair.

"She likes getting scratched behind the ears," said Sam as he watched us. I reached up as high as I could and started scratching. Lady leaned into me, nudging me with her snout. Her nose went right into my breasts and sniffed. I backed off.

"What was that?" I held my chest, startled.

"She's just looking for more snacks," he said laughing. "Sometimes I keep 'em in my pockets."

For Sam's enlightenment, I pulled open the top of my robe, exposing my breasts to Lady. "These are not snacks, Lady." I picked up the bucket and pointed. "See? Snacks." Then, I opened my robe again. "Not snacks." Lady pulled her head back through door and snorted.

Sam laughed pretty hard, sitting on a hay bale. I crossed to him, sat in his lap and put my arms around his neck. He sobered a bit. "I never got to thank you properly for rescuing me, last night." I watched his eyes. He looked at me, then his eyes wandered down into my open robe.

"Sam," I whispered quietly. He looked up and I kissed him slowly, firmly. I pulled away and looked at him. His eyes searched mine. I leaned into him again and kissed him more wetly now, pressing my mouth against his. His arms encircled me and held me tightly. I backed away just enough to open my lips. I looked down at his mouth and began tracing it with my tongue, licking a path around it. As I licked it, it opened. My tongue slowly snaked inside. His tongue was hot and wet against mine. The rough textures mixed with the lubrication of saliva. I was breathing more rapidly now. My heart drummed against my ribs.

Near my thigh, I could feel his hardness pushing against me. I backed off the kiss, exhaling hotly and rubbing my leg against his lap. His eyes smoldered, looking hungrily at me. I took my hands from around his neck and opened my robe again. My breasts felt full. My nipples were hard, little knots, begging for attention.

"Want a snack, Sam?" I breathed at him. He put his head in my robe and rubbed his faced against my breasts. It felt strong and masculine. The little stubble of beard scratched at them. It felt delicious. His mouth found my nipples and sucked, first the left, then the right. I moaned at the jolt of sensation that leapt from my breasts to my loins. Sam's hands were on my ass now, kneading the soft flesh there. I could feel my crotch pulsing with my every heartbeat. I was wet.

I pulled away from Sam momentarily and opened the belt on my robe. Sam took in my nakedness as I straddled his lap, placing my knees on either side of his hips. "Lay back a little, Sam." He leaned back on his elbows as I placed both hands on his shoulders and the top of both feet on top of his thighs.

"This is one of my favorite positions. One, I'm sure you'll appreciate. I learned it from a jockey."

Using my legs for leverage, I placed my vulva against the lump in Sam's jeans and pushed down into it, rubbing along it. We both moaned. I looked down at his face as it watched my breasts sway. Leaning forward just a little brought my nipples to his mouth again. The sensation of his lips made my back tingle.

"See, Sam, it's just like riding. Great for the legs," I said as I rode his lap.

"Feels great, but you don't look like any jockey I ever met. You're too tall." He chuckled into my soft flesh.

"And you don't look like any stallion either, my boy," I quipped as I slid against his erection, dragging my clit across the denim. "I think I might be getting your pants a bit wet."

"What should we do about it?" His breathing was getting more labored as though he was running, instead of reclining.

I curled lower. He looked up and I kissed him lightly. I pushed myself off of him and slid down his body, doffing the robe to the hay around us. Now I was eye-level with his lap, kneeling between his legs.

I smiled. "Looks pretty crowded in there." I leaned forward and rubbed my hand along the shaft in his pants. His eyes rolled back in his head and his mouth opened so that he could breathe easier. I liked the effect I was having on him, so I stopped until he looked me in the eye, then I licked the front of his jeans, keeping eye contact. I could taste myself on the material.

"Can I unbutton my snack now?" He nodded, watching me. Remembering the way he did it on the plane, I slowly unsnapped the button at his waist, then ripped the fly open, unbuttoning the rest. I tugged at the jeans and he lifted his butt for me. Now his boxers stood with a gentle curve to them. I pulled at the boxers, revealing his magnificent cock again. I hadn't admired it from this angle previously and it is one that I relished, the testicles in their sac, each about the size of a hard-boiled egg. The shaft arcing away from me until it ended in the plum-sized crown.

I stood up on my knees, lowering my breasts until they rested on top of his balls. I crossed my arms on his belly, looking up into his eyes.

"Now what, Sam?" I teased him. "What should I do with this big, beautiful piece of man-meat? I can see that it's leaking a little at the tip. Shall I take care of that?" I licked my lips, making them shine.

Sam nodded, then flexed his shaft. It bounced lightly against my breasts.

"Eager?" I giggled.

I lifted his cock with both hands and brought it up to my mouth. Pre-cum glistened at the head and ran down one-side of the crown. I touched my tongue to it and licked lightly around the glans, cleaning off the salty cum. Then quickly, I sucked just the spongy crown clean with my lips, getting the rest. Sam jumped as though I'd shocked him with a cattle prod.

When settled, he opened his eyes. "Please don't do that again."

"What…this?" I put him into my mouth as deeply as I could. His cock felt spongy and wonderful sliding in, so hard. I took him back out quickly and made certain he was dripping with saliva. I felt his legs twitch next to me. He had fallen off of his elbows and was now lying back with his head hanging off the end of the hay bale. He moaned as I stoked him with my hands.

"You okay up there?" I loved teasing men when I'm in control. And you couldn't be in any more control than the anticipation that comes with fellating a cock.

A quick "uh-huh" told me all I needed to know. I began teasing him with my tongue as I jacked him, running it up and down the sides like a Popsicle. After I made the circuit all the way around and my saliva was dripping off his balls, I placed my tongue just under the V at the bottom of the glans, moving my tongue in and out of my mouth as quickly as I could, nibbling just under the head. Then, I plunged his cock into my mouth, tightly fisting the shaft with both hands, up and down steadily, making certain to lick the V on each pass. After a while, Sam's hips started to buck up on my downstrokes. He moaned. I stopped and looked down. His balls had begun to draw up close to his body.

"Oh, not yet, Sam. We have more to do before anyone comes." I gently reached on either side of the base of his cock and pressed downwards slowly. His balls popped back into their sac. Sam's eyes opened, concerned and his mouth formed a perfect little "O."

Letting Sam recover for a bit, I went about pulling off his boots and getting the rest of his clothes off. I am happy to report that the rest of his body was as lean and muscular as his arms and legs. When finally he was naked, I asked him if he felt ready. He pulled me into his arms, held me tight and kissed me. My breasts squashed against his hard chest and his stiff cock pressed against my tummy.

Lady was watching us. Our eyes met for a moment, then she snorted and turned back into her stall.

"She's jealous of you." I looked up at him as he watched her.

"Jealous? Why? Do you usually do this with her?"

He laughed, his stomach shaking against me. "Just the way the horses are. I'm her friend, but I'm spending all my time with you, a stranger. She wants attention."

I grabbed his cock and stroked slowly. "Something wants your attention, but it's not a horse," I whispered.

Sam chuckled, releasing me. I watched him walk down a couple of stalls and enter a door. His butt looked amazing, flaring at the bottom, but solid like leather-covered sculpture. I rolled my nipples, watching it. He returned with some blankets and laid them down on the hay. Kissing me quick, he sat down on the blankets, pulling me down with him.

"Now, I'm ready." He looked deeply into my eyes. I crouched over him, each knee at the side of his hips, my nipples lightly grazing the fur on his chest. I lowered myself to my elbows, kissing and chewing his mouth. I licked his neck, tasting the saltiness of his sweat. His voice rumbled deep in the bottom of his throat as I traced a path with my tongue down to his nipples. They stood up hard as I sucked one, then the other. I felt the pressure of his cock brush against my lips. Tingling jumped up my back, making me smile at the delightful sensation. Lowering my hips, I let his shaft slip against my wetness, my breasts flattening onto his chest. Feeling wanton, I closed my eyes and quickly slid my pussy up and down the topside of his shaft, pumping it. The motion rubbed his pubic hair against my clit, exquisite sandpaper. Maybe this was how wood felt when the craftsman applies the finishing touches.

I pressed away from him, our skin sticking in places as I did. I stood on my knees above him, his hands on my hips. Tilting my head back, I pushed my hair over my shoulders and shook it. I reached between my legs and opened my lips. With my other hand, I grabbed his cock and positioned it at my pussy. The heat of it almost made me jump. I closed my eyes and rolled my hips in little circles, getting him wet.

Opening my eyes to his gaze, I placed my hands over his and slowly lowered myself. Oh, the perfect fit. He moaned and I gasped as I felt him penetrate and push me open. I paused, allowing my pussy to accommodate his girth. Taking a cleansing breath, I pressed down again. I loved the feel of his hard shaft pushing into me, gliding along the edge. Tingles of delight danced up my body and into my brain. I felt the hairs on his thighs tickle my bottom, signaling me to let go with my thighs and sink onto him. A moan escaped my lips as I threw my head back. I had all of him now, his cock pressed against my cervix. I loved this feeling, filled up with cock. A little tremor wavered through my hips and shoulders.

"A little one," I gasped. "Now for a big one."

I leaned forward, placing my hands on his chest and the top of my feet on top of his thighs again. I flexed my thighs and withdrew until he was just inside me. I rocked my hips forward, fucking the tip of him in and out, and then I rolled my hips down, making sure he rubbed all of me. I love fucking like this, riding a man's cock, using him for mutual pleasure. I increased the tempo, but kept the full length of the strokes. Up and down, rocking, rolling, my heart began to beat harder. Blood pumped through my body at an alarming rate. My breathing echoed off the rafters above us. Below me, he closed his eyes. His breath was ragged. His hands clutched at my ass, helping me buck along his cock.

I could feel sweat trickling down my sides and between my breasts. It dripped on his chest. He opened his eyes and raised his knees. I could feel the muscular thighs, hard against my bottom. He held me and started pumping quickly, too quick. The fullness pressing into me took my breath away. I gulped for air, trying to stay in control, but it was too late. The tingling in my loins became a whirling sensation. I could feel it gathering pressure. I pressed down to hold it in place, but it grew anyway. Into my chest it rose, my nipples ached as it passed. I gripped his shoulders, my fingers digging into the muscle there. His head tilted forward, his mouth blowing hot air against my chest. Then with a final surge, the pressure shot through the tops of my shoulders and into my brain, exploding. I screamed out loud, grinding my hips against his. I pushed down as hard as I could, feeling the pulsing of his cock erupt inside of me, jerking and jerking. Then, my body convulsed. Tremors over took me. My arms felt week as I sagged forward, crashing into his arms. He held me tightly as he slid into me, slowly, gently…

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers