Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leant back a little, my hands locked behind his neck as we grinned at each other, as I rode him more slowly for a few more lingering moments. We heard the noise of the lift doors opening echoing along the corridor. I stood up quickly, grabbing my key card from the bench were I'd dropped it. I opened the door and dragged Tony inside the room just as we heard footsteps along the corridor. As I shut the door, the last thing I saw was my torn thong still on the floor under the bench!

With a laugh, I pulled Tony to me, our mouths locking together as our hands explored, as we pulled at each others clothing until we stood naked. Reaching down, I took his cock and stroked him softly, feeling him start to harden even though he had cum only minutes before.

"Come on," I told him, as I led him into the bathroom by the cock.

We showered together, standing close and kissing as the warm water cascaded over us. We washed each other, our hands, slippery from soap, running all over each others hot, sticky bodies. Still wet, I took Tony by the cock again, and led him back into the bedroom and over to the bed.

I crawled onto the bed, rocking my ass from side to side, showing him everything, knowing that he would be watching me. I wasn't disappointed – when I looked back over my shoulder with what I hoped was a sultry expression on my face, I could see the sheer lust in his eyes, and the way his cock was riding high in front of him. I lay back and watched as he moved across the bed towards me, his hands running lightly over my damp body as he came to lie down beside me.

Tony was on his side as I lay on my back, his hand resting lightly on my belly. He leant over to kiss me, his cock pressing against the outside of my thigh as our lips met and our tongues explored. His hand moved slowly downwards, over my belly. I gasped in anticipation as his fingers moved towards my pussy, but then they were gone as he reached lower to run his fingertips over the soft skin on the insides of my thighs.

As he touched me, I reached down for his cock, feeling him grow as I slid my hand along his thickening shaft. His fingers were on my pussy now, teasing my clit before stroking through the folds of skin to find their way inside me. His other hand was on my breast, caressing me, then teasing my nipple. As I groaned, he broke our long, lingering kiss and licked his way down to my other nipple, devouring it hungrily as he sucked me into his mouth.

Tony was rock hard in my hand now, and my pussy, my whole body, was screaming out for him, needing his cock. He rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him. My breasts were squashed against the strong muscles of his chest, his cock hot and hard against my wet pussy. Our mouths were locked together as I wriggled against him, rubbing my pussy around his cock, trying to guide him inside me.

"Turn around," he murmured.

I hesitated, needing his cock inside me, but wanting more as well. I turned around until I was straddling him on all fours, my breasts rubbing against his chest and belly as I leant forward and ran my tongue along the length of his cock. Tony held my hips and guided me back towards his waiting mouth. I groaned against his cock as I drew the tip into my mouth, as his tongue swirled around my clit and pussy before moving up to sweep across the tight rose bud of my ass.

I tried to suck on him as he tortured me with his tongue and mouth, but I couldn't concentrate. I held him tight in my hand as his tongue plunged inside my pussy, as he sucked on my clit, as he poked at my puckered ass. I was on fire again, my body trembling as he licked and sucked and kissed and nibbled me to another orgasm. I clung to him as I came, my body wracked with pleasure.

Only after I calmed down could I take him back into my mouth. I turned around and looked up at him, my eyes on his as I drew him back into my mouth. I swallowed as much of him as I could, taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth as my head bobbed up and down. I stroked his shaft, my hand becoming a blur as I moved faster and faster. He cried out as he came, as the first spurt of cum shot into my mouth. But then I sat back on his legs and stroked him furiously, watching as his cum shot into the air like a geyser before splattering back onto his belly and thighs.

As his cum subsidised, I took him back into my mouth and sucked the last of his cream from him, before licking the thick dollops of cum from his body. My pussy was still throbbing, and I knew I needed more. So, using every trick I knew, I settled down to make Tony as hard as I could as quickly as I could.

I licked and sucked his cock and balls while I reached under him to play with his ass. I could hear myself groaning as I felt his cock growing in my mouth, slowly at first then more quickly. When at last he was as hard as I needed him to be, I slithered back up his body, biting his nipples as I passed them, my breasts dragging up over his thighs and cock, and then higher as I moved my pussy to where I wanted to be.

I sat up, straddling his cock again. I reached down for him, my eyes on his, and lowered myself onto his cock, gasping as he stretched and filled me again. Tony reached for my breasts, holding them tight before tweaking my rock hard nipples as I began bouncing up and down on his cock. I leant forward and grabbed the end of the bed, my breasts swaying above Tony's hungry mouth. He sucked and bit my nipples and breasts as his hips bounced off the bed, driving his cock into me faster and deeper as my cries got louder and louder.

I came again, my body on fire, my juices flooding from me around his thick cock. No sooner had I cum, then Tony was rolling us over, his cock still embedded inside me as I lay on my back. He fucked me as I reached up for the end of the bed again, my full breasts bouncing with every driving thrust of his cock. And then he moved us again, his cock slipping out of me as he rolled me over before pulling me up onto my hands and knees and driving his cock back inside my hot and willing pussy from behind, every thrust seeming to trigger another wave of pleasure through my body.

He held my hips as I clung to the end of the bed, my breasts swaying wildly beneath me as he drove into me ever harder, our skin slapping together. I felt his hands moving over my ass, pulling my cheeks apart a little as he scratched lightly over my tight rosebud. I shuddered as his finger explored more, as he reached under me to wet his finger with my pussy juices before easing it into my ass. As he eased his finger deeper into my ass, he slowed down. He reached over, and I saw him pick up the bottle of baby oil I'd left on the side.

Moments later I felt a cold splash on my ass as he dripped some of the oil onto me. I felt more splashes as he worked the oil into ass, my moans getting louder as he invaded me with one finger, and then two. He fucked me slowly, his cock in my pussy and his fingers in my ass. I let go of the bed and dropped my head onto the cool sheets, reaching under me to pinch my nipples and rub my clit, my body a whirl of pleasure.

Even as Tony's fingers reached deeper inside me, barely separated from his cock as he fucked me, I still wasn't prepared for him pulling his cock out of my pussy and quickly shuffling closer to me. I sensed with pouring oil onto his cock before pressing his cock head against my well lubricated ass. Even as my mind was screaming out "no", I was moving my hips to make it easier for him. And then, slowly as first, he was inside me – his cock head being quickly followed by the first inch of his thick, hard shaft, and then another inch, then two, until his whole beautiful cock was buried inside me.

I moaned softly as Tony held still, my ass moulded around his cock. My moans got louder as he eased out of me, almost all the way, before pushing back inside me. He fucked me slowly, my moans matching his as his cock filled me repeatedly.

My body had been on fire for so long now, if felt as though I was being tortured by one long, continuous orgasm. But as he started to fuck my ass more quickly, and as my fingers got to work on my nipples and clit again, I screamed out as he took me to another level of pain and pleasure. I sobbed as I came again and again, as he fucked me relentlessly, as I pinched and pulled and rubbed and caressed my clit, my nipples, my breasts.

Tony let out an almost animal like cry as he came, as he pumped jet after jet of his warm cum into my ass, as he pulled out and squirted more cum over my bum and back before pushing his cock back inside me to finish us both off. Eventually, he rolled away from me, and we lay gasping on the bed, trying to catch our breath.

I fell asleep there and then, not caring about the cum that was still smeared across my body, a deliciously satisfied smile on my face, my last thought being to wonder what tomorrow would bring......

12