Memories Of Mom & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started shaking and "ah, ah" sound started coming out of her quivering lips. Her lips attracted me and bending down, I kissed her awfully sexy lips. This kiss was very different as she was now shaking and her mouth was wet with saliva. Soon she was shaking so strongly that my lips got disengaged from her. She made a long "ahhhh..." sound and her head collapsed on my chest.

After a while, we got up and I kissed her on her cheeks saying, "Sorry, monima."

She turned on the shower and said, "Nothing to be sorry about, my child. What could you do? So much sperm was stored inside you and this is your first time. How could you hold it too long?" "Tor sorry bolar kichhu nei baba. Bhetore otokhani sperm jomechhilo ar tachhara eta tor prothom bar. Khub beshi somoy dhore rakhbi ki kore?"

She gave me a hug under the shower and kissing me on my on the chest she said, "Besides, your last kiss was so exciting. I really appreciate that you are feeling bad as I didn't have a climax. Most men don't even think about women's pleasure. Maintain this concern all your life my child." "Tachhra, tor sesh chumuta bhison exciting chhilo. Amar khub bhalo lagchhe je, amar climax holona dekhe tor kharap lagchhe. Beshir bhag byata chhele meyeder pleasure er kotha bhebeo dekhena. Ei bhabna ta sara jibon dhore rachis."

As we finished our bath, we realised that our clothes were not in the bathroom. We came out naked and before we dressed up monima dabbed cologne and sprinkled talc on my body. As I saw her naked body in the mirror I felt excited again, but controlled myself. After so many days, monima made me wear my undergarments. After dressing up, we ate lunch. After a long time I ate on the dining table. As we finished lunch, mom came back.

After a nap in the afternoon, as we were having tea monima suggested that I am taken out for a drive. Mom said she couldn't go and asked monima to take me. monima was dressed in a dark green sari and a lemon yellow blouse. Her sari was tied well below her bellybutton and I admired her look. Monima drove the car and I sat beside her. As I saw her sexy waist from the side, I felt horny. We drove through lonely roads and I felt nice breathing fresh air. As breeze rustled through her silky long hair, she looked like a movie star.

We stopped near a park and walked for some time. I felt fit & healthy. We had ice cream and returned to the car. It was dark by then and I touched monima in her waist.

"Not in a public place, dear" she warned me. "Khola jaygay noy, sona"

She started the car. Soon I realised that we were not going towards home, but to her place. We reached her apartment within a short while. As she opened the door, I started hugging her. She stopped me and went to the telephone. She rang mom to say that as she suddenly remembered some work at home, she brought me there. She and I would stay there for the night and would be back next morning. She also rang uncle in Delhi to say that I was much better now and she brought me to their place to spend the night I was now sure of her intentions.

Monima & I settled down in their den. She poured a whisky for herself. She gave ma a coke and said, though I was now an adult she wouldn't offer me a hard drink as I was just recovering.

She maintained silence for some time and then said, "Ronnie, I don't know how you feel, but I am feeling quite guilty about this afternoon. At the same time, your young & strong manhood was too much for me to control my urge to have you. After all, I am human and at my age of 38 still have a lot of physical desire. I thought I would never do that again. But when you touched me in the car, I felt greedy again. I decided to have you in my possession, once & for all, but for one night only."

She now switched on the music system. The room was filled with sound of romantic music. She gulped her drink down, got up and invited me to dance with her. We danced to the slow music holding each other in our arms. We relished the close touch of our bodies. I moved my hands over her back and the curve of her hips. She moved her hand over my chest. As the music stopped, she unbuttoned my shirt and I took it out. She pulled out my vest. She kissed my hairy chest and moved her hand all over. She tickled my tiny nipples with her nails and those instantly became hard.

After she played for a while on my naked torso, she went out and came back with her glass refilled. She put on the air conditioner and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Pulling it down she revealed my brief, which had a big bulge by now. As I stepped out of the jeans, she took off her sari & blouse. Now she had a few sips and started a new music. She, now in her petticoat & bra, held my almost naked body in her arms. We started dancing. This time the music had a faster beat and we tapped our feet at a faster pace.

We danced close to each other and our bodies touched frequently. As she continued the dance, she had sips from her glass at short intervals and pecked my body from time to time with her lips. At one stage she came close and held me in her arms. Savouring the closeness of her body I unhooked her bra. She gyrated her body and the bra fell off. Holding me close on her breasts, she pulled down my brief and I wriggled out of it. She pressed herself on my manhood and held it in her hand as she kissed my nipples. I felt her bush touching me from behind the barrier of her petticoat. My body was on fire and I untied her petticoat string.

As her last piece of cover was gone, she took a pause and gulped down her drink and emptied the glass. Now she looked wild in excitement and her gorgeous naked body moved fast with the music. She danced in perfect steps like a professional dancer and I looked at her in awe. She pulled me close to her body and our nakedness got entangled. She maintained the pace of the dance and made me move my body in unison. We danced with our mouth, chest and crotch in close touch. It is hard to describe how exotic it was.

As the music came to an end, she didn't disengage her body from mine and we lied down on the carpet closely holding each other. She held my cock in her hand, folded & spread her legs and pulled me over her body. She guided my cock into her pussy and with a little bit of adjustment, the head of the cock was on her pussy lips. By slapping my bum she prompted me to push my cock. I pushed hard and my cock slipped inside her hot & moist tunnel. Wow! I felt like being in the seventh heaven. She muttered, "push, push, in & out, in & out," and I enthusiastically followed.

With every thrust, she shrieked and the passage got more and more slippery. It was so slippery that I had to push it harder to keep it inside.

I got highly charged up and stroked faster as she shrieked, "Fuck, fuck, harder Ronnie, harder."

The pace got faster and I was in frenzy. She kept on screaming, "fuck, fuck, fuck..." and pushed her hip up in wild excitement.

As she came out with a long "ahhhhh..." sound, my cock started throwing up shots of warm liquid.

As we cleaned up, we realised that I had no change of dress for the night. Monima gave me uncle's shorts, which was totally ill fitting. She put on a pair of black shorts and a red & black printed front open shirt, with nothing inside. I never saw her in this kind of dress earlier. She looked pretty smart and rather young. She told me that she bought this dress, when she & uncle went for honeymoon to Goa. I was surprised that even after so many years the dress fitted her. She said she wore this only on those rare occasions when she is in a flamboyant mood.

She had another whisky before dinner and after dinner had cognac. She lighted a cigarette as she had the cognac. I knew that she rarely took any hard drink and never smoked.

Reading my thoughts, she told me, "I am feeling awfully liberated today and enjoying myself to the hilt."

After dinner, we listened to some very romantic music for some time. I felt as if I was with a young girl friend and forgot that she was my very own aunt.

As we went to the bedroom she said, "Would you like another round of fun, which would be the last & final one with your aunt?"

"Sure, monima," I said as I took off the ill fitting shorts.

She took off her shorts and unbuttoned the shirt. Now her nudity had very little cover. She didn't take the shirt off and sat down in front of the dressing table. She applied night cream on her face and combed her long hair. She was relaxed and was in no hurry to go to bed. After quite some time she got up and came over to me. She turned her back to me and took off the shirt. I was amazed to see her wonderful back and sexy hips.

She turned back to show off her gorgeous front. She lifted her arms over her head and smiled coyly. She looked so appealing that my heart came to my mouth. She came close to me and sitting by my side fondled my cock, which was erect again.

As I started fondling her boobs, she said with a naughty smile, "I am thinking of trying out a new way of fucking with you. I will be in a four legged position on the bed. You will be able to see the bottom of my cunt just under my asshole. The opening of the cunt would be just in front of you. Standing behind me you will push your cock in my cunt."

"Ami bhabchhi, tor songe ekta notun dhoroner choda try korbo. Ami bichhanar opore hamaguri diye thakbo. Tui amar ponder phutor thik niche guder nich ta dekhte pabi. Guder phutota thik tor samne thakbe. Tui amar pechhone danriye tor banrata amar gude dhukiye dibi."

I was surprised at the new idea and was shocked at the raw language she used. Some guys in school & college did use such language in the private. But I couldn't imagine that a sober housewife like her even knew such words, not to speak of using them. At the same time, I felt quite excited at the language.

She now was on the edge of the bed in a crawling position, with her thighs spread out a bit and said, "Can You see my cunt?" "Amar gud dekhte pachchhis?".

I could see her crack and some dark hairy area just below and said "Let me see."

Saying this I parted her bum cheeks first.

She immediately reacted, "What the hell are you doing? I told you to look for the cunt not the ass hole. Are you going to fuck me in the ass hole?" "Ki korchhis ki? Toke gud khujte bolechhi, ponder phuto noy. Tui ki amar ponde chudbi naki?"

Now I got a kick out of her language and knew how to respond.

I said, "Why are you getting so restless? I know the difference between cunt and ass hole. Let me check your asshole first and then I will find your cunt." "Eto osthir hochchoo keno? Ami gud ar ponder tofat jani. Amake tomar ponder phutota ektu dekhte dao. Tarpor ami tomar gud khujbo."

I looked into her crack and was delighted to see lot of dark hair around her light brown ass hole. I kissed her soft cheeks and smelled her ass hole. Wow, what a raw smell! It was so intoxicating. I lightly poked her ass hole with my tongue and she shrieked.

Now I looked for her cunt and searched through the hairy area between her thighs. I found the cunt opening, which was totally wet. I parted that and I wondered how to enter my cock.

"Now you are at the right spot. Can you shove your cock in?" she said excitedly. "Ebar thik jaygay esechhis. Okhane banra ta dhukiye dite parbi?"

I tried to push my cock without much of success for the first time. She now lifted her hip a bit and I lowered my cock. As she guided me with her hand the cock slipped into the tunnel. I realised it was difficult to hold the cock there and kept it inside with a bit of a pressure. The tunnel was soft and moist. I started pushing in & out. As I got into the rhythm I brought my hands under her torso and found her boobs. I pressed those soft mounds. Wow, what a great pleasure it was.

Now she was screaming like mad, "Fuck harder you bastard, make my cunt burst with your fucking." "Aro jore chod, bokachoda. Gud ta chude phatiye de."

Soon we were in frenzy and the climax was so great that I felt as if I was shooting through the sky like a rocket.

After we had a clean up in the bathroom we lied down in bed, naked, our bodies touching. We were very relaxed and kept silent.

I asked monima, "I was very surprised that you used such filthy language. Of course, those gave me lot of extra kick, but I can't imagine that you even knew such language." "Ami tomar mukhe kancha khisti shune ekebare obak hoye gechhi. Ogulo shune oboshyo ami darun kick pachhchhilam. Kintu ami bhabteo parchhina je tumi oi rokom bhasha jano."

Monima said, "I learnt it all from your uncle. After marriage, he used to teach me all these filthy language. Initially, I hated this. But later, he used such filthy language when we fucked and also prompted me to use such abusive language. After a bit of resistance, I caught on the charm. This added spice to our fucking. Now, of course, our fucking is rare & very mundane and those exciting words are forgotten. Even now on rare occasions when we are in excited mood, usually under influence of liquor, such filthy words give us a lot of extra kick. Today, I wanted it to make it very special for you. That's why I got totally drunk and freely used filthy language."

"Ami tor meshor kache sobkichhu shikhechhi. Biyer pore o amake ei sob kancha khisti shekhato. Prothom dike amar bichchhiri lagto. Pore chodar somoy o oi sob nongra kotha bolto are amakeo bolte bolto. Gorar dike apotti korleo, ami moja ta bujhe gelam. Oi kancha khisti gulo choday notun josh ene dito. Ekhon oboshyo choda khub kome geche ar gatanugotik hoye gechhe.Khisti korao bondho hoye gechhe. Tobu jodi kokhono mal kheye josh eshe jay, amra oi nongra kotha bole darun kick pai."

Monima ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I can't explain to you how much pleasure & satisfaction I got out of you today." "Toke bole bojhate parbona, aj tor kachh theke ami kotota anando ar trpti peyechhi."

I told her, "I will remember this day all my life. This would remain with me as a closely guarded secret for ever." "Ami ajker din ta sara jibon mone rakhbo. Ei smrti ami moner modhye chrokal aral kore rakhbo."

We fell off to sleep.

Next morning, as I woke up smiling monima, wearing a full length house coat, was standing by my side with a cup of tea. My naked body was covered with a sheet. After I finished my tea, monima gave me a towel and wrapping it around my waist I went to the toilet. I realised that monima was not taking any chance for provocation.

As I came out fully dressed, our driver was waiting to take me home. She told me she would now stay back.

As I was leaving, monima gave me a 'motherly" hug and kissing my forehead said, "I will see you before you leave for abroad."

There were drops of tears in her eyes and her voice was choked. I silently left.

2004 From that day, Kana & I came very close to each other. I enjoyed her company mentally & desired her physically. From the next day, I was quite fit. My only ailment was a bit of uneasiness in the anus, which required regular dressing. I was no longer confined to bed and could use the toilet on my own. I didn't need a full time nurse any more. But for the sake of Kana's company I retained her.

Kana used to take a lot of care of me, which were not essential. She rubbed oil on my body before I took bath. She accompanied me inside the toilet, every time I went for a pee. She wanted me to let her come inside, even when I had to shit. As I resisted that, she stood guard outside the toilet. She filled the bathtub with lukewarm water and making me sit in the tub she scrubbed my naked body. Her proximity was a turn on for me, her touch on my naked body made me horny like hell. But there was hardly any chance of seeing or touching her naked body.

Only thing I could do was to kiss her, which was, of course, very sensual every time. Her nurse's uniform was a big hindrance. She was quite willing to let me touch her under her dress. But that was something I hated. Once she jerked me off in the bathroom, but that was something I was not keen to continue. I pined for having her body in full and no compromise was acceptable to me. I told her so and she made no secret about her desire also. But she couldn't take the chance of doing anything beyond touching, even with the engaged sign on.

She said she couldn't take any chance during daytime duty. The matron closely watched nurses during the day, when no liberties could be taken. At this stage, she realised that she was due for night duty from next day. I felt damn happy as she said, we could fully utilise her night duty. Only pitty was, I was to be released the day after.

I spent the whole day expectantly waiting for Kana to come at 8.00 pm for night duty. At around 7.45 pm there was a knock at the door. As I looked up, a pretty lady dressed in a red sari walked in. It took me time to recognise Kana. Without her uniform and particularly without the headgear she was a completely different person. I was amazed at her striking beauty. Kana came close to me, gave me a warm hug, kissed my cheeks and disappeared, leaving me thunder struck. I couldn't imagine my luck that I was going to have this gorgeous woman totally to myself.

Kana came back at eight, now in her nurse's uniform. She silently did her duties, like dressing etc. As I asked her to close the door, she said that we would have to wait up to 10.30 or so. By that time the corridors would be completely deserted and we could keep the door closed. As I told her that I was feeling impatient, she said she also feeling the same. As a solution, she suggested that she goes away for some time and I keep myself busy with a book. I agreed and she gave me a book to read. I was happy to see that it was a crime thriller. Kissing me on my cheeks she left.

Sitting on a sofa, I was totally absorbed in the crime thriller and had lost track of time. Suddenly the door opened and there was Kana coming in with a million dollar smile. As she came close, there was a lovely aroma of perfume. She took off her headgear and untied her hair, which was stylishly bobbed. She looked completely different. I got up and softly hugged her and savoured her aroma. She said she wanted to have a shower first and disengaged. She sat down opposite me and took off her strapped shoes. She peeled off her white stockings, revealing her legs. Her fair legs had light hair. As she took off the belt, her uniform shifted slightly and her thighs were partly exposed.

She stood up and switched off the light plunging the room into darkness. She walked up to the bathroom door and switched on the bathroom light. Now she stood at the open bathroom door and smiled at me. I could clearly see her now. Turning around, she started unbuttoning her uniform. Keeping her back towards me and with her uniform still in place, she took off her bra.

She threw it towards me. I picked it up and closely looked at it. It was a printed bra, with baby pink & moss green hearts printed on white. Its size was 36d. It strongly smelled of her perfume. As I was enjoying her bra, she threw her panty to me. It was bikini type and was matching with the bra. I felt it on my face. The perfume smell was mixed with the smell of her private part. It was wet at the crotch and a few pieces of curly hair stuck to the soft cloth. I felt very excited.

As I looked at Kana she was now taking off her one piece uniform. As she bared her back completely I was awed at the curves it revealed. She stood like that for a while and I watched the beauty of her naked back, lovely round bum and the heavy conical thighs. Her bum was a huge round mass under silky smooth golden skin. She had a little extra fat showing up around her waist in the form of a pair of thin tubes and this made her look very sexy. She stood still for a while and I watched the beauty of her naked back.