Memories of Old Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Gale laughed and said, "I think we'll all remember this night for the rest of our lives, even without pictures."

The song ended and Carol again asked, "Okay, what's in the bag?"

Gale grinned, knelt down, and opened it, reaching inside she took out a bottle of baby oil. "This is just in case you feel the need to show Rob about alternative ways of having sex."

Carol giggled and said, "I don't think so. That monster would split me wide open. If it won't fit in my mouth, why would you think it would fit there?"

Gale laughed and replied, "Let's just say, I know you and leave it at that." The next item she pulled out of the bag was a small plastic vibrator. The next was an even larger version of the first. "And these are some tools that Rob needs to learn to use. Anyway, I like them and plan on getting my jollies several different ways." She ended with a laugh.

Carol had started dancing to the next song but paused as the toys came out of the bag. "He's not going to learn about those on me. Not in the normal sense anyway." She paused a second, grinned, and then said; "That Baby oil may have been a very good idea."

Gale laughed and stood up. Looking over at me she asked, "Do you know how to dance? It seems Carol is in her dance mode and is getting herself all wound up. So that leaves you and me."

I grinned and took a step forward, taking her into my arms. It took about three steps for us to find our mutual rhythm. Another three or four steps and Gale said with a laugh, "Well, I'll be damned, if he can't dance and a ballroom dancer at that."

Carol laughed and said, "Back off a bit, and he'll have ballroom."

That made both Gale and I pause a moment and look over at Carol. She had removed her sneakers and the bottoms to her sweat suit. She had her eyes closed and was swaying to the music as her hands worked and pulled at the sweatshirt. Gale stepped away from me, picked up her camera, and took a couple of pictures of Carol. The flashes made Carol open her eyes for a second but didn't stop her dancing.

Carol grinned and said, "What can I say, it's starting to get hot in here and you know what happens then."

Gale laughed and replied, "Yeah, you take off your clothes." She lifted the camera to her face again saying, "Turn around so I can get a picture of that sexy butt of yours."

Carol danced in a half circle and when her back was to Gail, she pushed out her butt and shook it back and forth, teasingly. "Shake it, baby." Gail said with a chuckle.

I had knelt down next to Gail to enjoy the show Carol was putting on. For some reason, a girl dancing in just a sweatshirt was more arousing and erotic than a naked girl was. It took only seconds for my manhood to make a tent in the front of my pants. The song finished and another started, this one was a little faster and had a thumping beat.

Carol shifted gears and danced to the music, snapping her hips from side to side on the bass beat as she pealed the sweatshirt off over her head. As she worked her hips and knees to the beat, her hands roamed and caressed her upper body. Maybe I was wrong earlier about the half-dressed girl, Carol naked, caressing her own body, was the most sensuous thing I'd ever seen in my young life.

Gail had taken a dozen pictures of Carol before she laid the camera aside and stood up. A soft rock song had started and she wanted to dance also. She stepped out of her shoes and moved over near Carol. The two girls danced to the music for a moment, each in their own way. Carol was again in just one place with her body swaying to the beat and her hands roaming. Gail was more of a step and turn artist, although there was quite a bit of body movement there also.

By the end of the song, Gail had a sheen of perspiration on her forehead. As the next one started, Gail pealed off her sweatshirt and tossed it to me, and then she grinned and slipped off her pants. I watched them dance for a moment more before picking up the camera and snapping off a couple of shots of them dancing together. When that song ended, there was a commercial break, so the girls moved over near me and sat down on the sleeping bag.

Carol looked at Gail and then back at me before saying, "Girlfriend is there something wrong with this picture? Why are we the only ones naked?"

Gail nodded and replied, "Yeah, I think we need to have Rob strip for us on the next song; what do you think?"

When Carol nodded enthusiastically, Gail said to me, "Okay, it's settled then, when the music starts it's your turn to put on a show."

I chuckled before replying, "I've never done anything like that before; I wouldn't know where to start."

Carol laughed, "With the shoes, then the shirt, and then the pants."

Gail chuckled and added, "It works for me."

When the next song started, I sat there a moment, then shrugged before I got to my feet, and stepped out of my shoes. What the hell, I thought, I can't make too much of a fool out of myself. Anyway, it might be fun to tease the girls. I liked to dance but this was new.

The song had a heavy beat so I let my hips work sharply back and forth as Carol had done earlier. I could feel my hard shaft rubbing back and forth across the inside of the soft material of the sweatpants as I pulled the sweatshirt slowly up and then over my head and off. When I looked back at the girls, Gail was still sitting cross-legged where she had been but her eyes were now glued to the front of my pants. Carol had lay down and propped her head up with one of the pillows, her eyes glued to the same place as Gail's.

This inspired me to put a little more effort into my hips from side to side and every once in a while back and forth. After a little of this I rolled the waistband of the pants down slowly until the head of my dick was showing above the material. This made both girls lick their lips; I had to grin as they did. I don't think either of them realized they had done that.

When the song ended, I turned around and removed the pants, bending at the waist with my ass pointed straight at the two girls. This brought a wolf whistle from Carol and a laugh from Gail. As the next song started, I moved as before but kept my back to them. I slowly worked my way backwards toward where they were. When I was at Carol's feet I turned around and made a couple of hard forward thrusts with my hips almost in Gail's face, she licked her lips again.

Carol sat up so I turned toward her and did the same thing. She grinned and licked her lips. As I danced and moved my hips, I worked my way between them and then danced in a tight circle, facing first one and then the other. By the time the song ended, I was winded and I thought I had done a pretty good job of my first and hopefully last erotic dance. The girls must have thought so to because they both clapped and cheered.

I sat down on the sleeping bag with a grin on my face. Gail chuckled and said to Carol, "He did a pretty good job for a first timer."

Carol nodded and replied, "He's got my juices flowing."

Gail laughed at that before moving forward and kissing me. She was a very good kisser, soft and gentle but with a hint of growing passion. When her tongue moved in to duel with mine, it startled me a moment but I recovered quickly.

After a second or two Carol said, "Hmmm, seems like my juices aren't the only ones flowing." I glanced in her direction over Gail's shoulder to see Carol staring at Gail's raised ass. With a grin she said, "Girlfriend, you've got a small river running down your thighs."

Gail broke the kiss and turned toward Carol, "Okay, in that case you get to be the one he learns to eat pussy on. I'd hate to drown him, his first time out." Gail and Carol both laughed at that.

Carol's grin broadened and she asked, "Just how are we going to go about this? It's a subject I enjoy very much, but I never thought about how to teach someone to do it."

Gail laughed and replied, "You just lay back and leave the rest to me, for now you're just the practice dummy."

Carol laughed and said, "Oh, I think I can handle that." She laid herself down flat on her back and propped her head up on a pillow. "Can I watch or should I just layback, close my eyes, and see if I enjoy it?"

Gail chuckled and replied, "I'd close my eyes; this is likely to get messy, especially if he likes it. Lift your hips so I can prop this end up with a pillow. It'll make it easier for him to reach all the right spots." Gail got Carol positioned to her satisfaction and then she motioned for me to kneel between Carol's raised knees.

Carol giggled and said, "This is almost as bad as my first trip to the gynecologist. Of course, I didn't expect him to be licking on me, so there was more fear of the unknown then than there is now. Still it's a little on the embarrassing side, if you know what I mean."

Gail chuckled at Carol, reached over, and spread her knees wider until I had the best view of a girl's genital area I had ever had. I had seen a pussy in some of my dad's men's magazines but never this up close and personal, and never this spread open and on display. Gail just grinned as I took in the view. Carol's sex was short and sweet for a tall girl. Gail gave me a moment to look before she leaned in and started to point out the different parts that made up the area. She ran a fingernail lightly over the raised area of the mound with its thin covering of fine blond hair. Yes, Carol was a natural blond.

Gail next ran her fingernail over the puffy outer lips as she explained that women liked these three areas licked, kissed, sucked, and nibbled lightly. She told me to go ahead and try it.

When I shyly and timidly started to kiss and lick at Carol's mound Gail said, "Okay, let's get one thing straight right up front. That thing isn't going to bite you, so treat it as if you are a starving man on a deserted island, at his first hot home cooked meal after being rescued. Did you like the blowjob you got earlier?"

When I nodded she continued, "Well, women like this just as much, sometimes even more if you're any good at it. Even if you don't know anything else about sex, doing this well, will get you return invitations, I guarantee you."

Carol giggled and said, "You said a mouthful."

Gail said to me, "Kiss it like you were kissing me a moment ago and then work your way down each outer lip."

I did as she suggested and then took a couple of long licks up each lip as they had done to my shaft earlier. This made Carol's hips twitch and move upward slightly.

"I think we have a natural here, once he learns the basics, he's going to be hell on wheels." Gail said softly.

"You're not hearing any complaints from me are you." Carol asked and then jumped as I leaned forward and took a long slow lick right up the center of her slit. Her smell was sweet and fresh in my nostrils and her taste was the same only muskier. It was a taste I liked, so I took another long lick, only a little faster.

Gail chuckled again, "Yeah, he's a natural."

She leaned in closer, placed a hand on either side of Carol's opening sex, and pulled it wider. Then she had me hold it that way while she pointed out the thin pink inner lips. Soft to firm licks and sucking was required here, depending on the woman's personal preferences. I used my tongue to spread the thin folds out before sucking first one and then the other between my lips to lightly nibble on them. Carol's hips rocked and she moaned softly.

"See what I mean." Gail said softly. I nodded as I let the thin soft flesh slip slowly out of my mouth. I again used my tongue to smooth them out.

As I moved my head back, I noticed a hard nub at the top of her slit that hadn't been there before. Without thinking, I flicked at it with my tongue. This caused a sudden jerk in Carol's hips and a sharp intake of breath.

Gail chuckled and said, "I think he found your clit." As I continued to lick and flick at it, Carol had nothing to say except a louder moan. Gail leaned closer and said softly, "Be gentle with that at first, as it's the most sensitive place, we girls have on our whole bodies. It's much like the head of your dick, tender and all nerve endings. As the girl gets closer to orgasm, she may want you to be a little rougher or to use long firm strokes. It all depends on what she likes and how she likes it. Most of the time she'll let you know, a hand pulling you hair or head means harder, a push on your forehead means softer. Then there's everything else in between. That's what ears are for, so a woman can handle her licker."

I chuckled at that as Gail continued on. "There's one more part that needs attention and that's the vagina. It's down lower. Some women like you to lick around the opening and or stick your tongue inside. Personally, I love both. When you lick and suck at their clits, some women like a finger or two stuffed inside them for added pleasure. Go ahead and give it a try."

I started out by licking at and around the very wet opening. Carol lifted her hips and sighed as my tongue wiggled inside her. I used my tongue to lick and lap a the juices flowing out of her, taking long licks at her crack and then thrusting my tongue as deep inside as I could.

Several times my tongue dipped lower to lick at the juices running down the crack of her ass. As my tongue ran over the puckered ring of her ass hole Carol would jerk and a soft gasp would escape her lips. Gail laughed and said, "I'd be careful about licking her there, our Carol has this anal thing, since she's saving the other for marriage."

When I looked questioningly at Gail, she laughed again and said, "Carol likes things stuck in there as much as most women like things in their vaginas, tongues, fingers, vibrators, dicks, just to list the normal things." I went back to my licking but paused to press my tongue sharply against the tight pucker opening. After about a second of pressure my tongue slowly slipped inside a little. This brought a loud gasp from Carol.

Gail chuckled and said, "I told you so."

As I worked at the tight opening, Carol's hips started to flex and push back against my every thrust. I moved up and did the same to her wet sweet opening. Her hips continued to work in counterpoint to my tongue.

Gail leaned in and said, "Time to move up and go to work on her clit. She's getting close to an orgasm."

I worked my way back up to her clit and softly gave it a long slow lick. Carol's hips froze and her hands found my head, pulling it tighter to her sex. I licked harder and faster at the nub of her clit, which brought a loud wailing moan from deep in her chest. Her hips hunched against my face harder, so I licked in short sharp flicks, which is what she seemed to want.

She yelled, "Oh, yes." Over and over again as she froze with her sex pressed tightly against my mouth. I continued to lick sharply for a second or two and then slowed down the pace and the strength. After another moment, her hands gently pushed at my head, and I let it move me away.

I had been laying flat on my stomach on the blanket as I had done this. Now I moved up to my knees and looked down at Carol. She lay there with her eyes shut, breathing hard. Her hands were still working at her breasts, gently squeezing the mound of flesh on one, and pulling and tweaking the nipple on the other.

When I glanced at Gail, she grinned, winked, and said softly, "Congratulations, you just gave Carol one hell of an orgasm. I think you passed our pussy-eating course with flying colors. There's just one other thing, the final exam."

When I looked at her funny, she grinned wider and pointed between her legs. "Don't worry, it's an oral exam."

When I grinned back and licked my lips, she laughed out loud and said, "I think you like eating pussy."

I nodded and replied, "You might say that. I find it tasty and very stimulating." She laughed again and leaned over to kiss me.

A few moments into the kiss she pulled back and licked her lips looking down at Carol's still wide spread thighs. Softly, almost to herself she said, "So that's what she tastes like. I might just have to try some of that for myself, straight from the source." She looked up at me and grinned. "Hey, you have to try everything at least once and the good ones as often as they will let you." I had to laugh at that one.

I looked over at Carol to find her eyes open. She grinned at me widely and said, "Damn, either Gail's a very good teacher or you're an excellent student. I went boom, big time. One of the best, I've ever had." She paused a moment to take a couple of deep breaths. "I think that, the fact it was your first time and that Gail was looking at and touching me had something to do with it too. Gail, you have to give him a try and see if it was him or the combination of things that made it so good."

Gale laughed and said, "I'm ahead of you there, guess who is going to be his final exam?"

Carol laughed, "I should have known." She said, slowly sitting up. When she was upright she asked, "Where did those cokes go? I could sure use one right about now."

I went and got three out of the bag outside the opening, they were still cold. I handed one to each of the girls and took a big swig out of mine as I went to tend the fire. I rearranged the wood already on the fire and added some more. Once I had it fixed to my satisfaction, I went over to sit by the girls.

Carol was saying as I sat down, "You want your cake and to have him eat you too." Both girls laughed.

When I asked what was going on, Gail grinned at me and answered simply, "Girl talk."

Carol laughed again and said, "Yeah, a greedy girl talking."

Gail grinned and said, "Well, a girl can dream can't she?"

Still grinning she looked at me and asked, "Are you up for the final exam?" She glanced down at my manhood standing up tight against my belly as Carol giggled.

She chuckled and glanced at Carol as she said, "I guess he is, isn't he?" This made Carol laugh and nod.

Gail told me to lie down on my back, which I did. "Now there are several positions to eat pussy in and this one is my favorite. It's called sixty nine and you'll shortly find out why." As she was saying this, she moved over to stand with one foot on each side of my shoulders, facing my feet. She went down on her knees, her sex only a foot, or so above my face. She grinned at me as she slowly lowered herself down, stopping four inches out of my reach. "Now let's see if you can apply what you've learned while you're in this position. It allows me freer movement and also allows me access to you as well."

She leaned forward and licked at the head of my shaft. As she did that, I raised my head and took a long lick from her ridged clit to her sopping wet opening. At the same time, I moved my hands and arms up and around to firmly grip her hip on one side and her ass cheek on the other. She moved her knees wider apart as I ran my tongue around and then inside her opening. She wasn't as tight as Carol but seemed more sensitive as I wiggled and worked my tongue inside her.

After a moment of this, she groaned and said, "Oh, yes, so far, he's working on an "A" plus."

Even though everything was upside down, from when I'd done Carol, I applied what I'd learned. The two girls tasted similar but Gail was spicier. I licked up the juices from her inner thighs and from the crack of her ass. As my tongue poked at her anus, she didn't react as sharply as Carol but still her hips jerked and she pressed back against my probing tongue. I turned my attentions back to her vagina, circling the opening before I wiggled my tongue as deeply inside as I could.

Her hips gave a shudder and I heard her say, "Oh yes, definitely an "A" plus."

I grinned as I worked my tongue in and out of her at a faster pace, pausing to swirl it around at the bottom of each stroke. This had her hips working in counterpoint to my tongue.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers