Memories Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally all three of them collapsed onto the kitchen floor, where they kissed, licked and hugged each other, David tasting his own cum as he kissed his mom and sister, and licked their faces and breasts. They relaxed for a few moments as their heart rates and breathing returned to normal.

“If you want to go and shave Cathy I’ll tidy up in here,” said David as he ran his fingers through Cathy’s pubic hair and across her red, swollen labia.

“If you’re sure,” said Sarah brushing his lips with her own.

“Go before I change my mind.”

David remained on the floor as he watched his mom and sister head up the stairs, their hips swinging invitingly. Standing up he took in the clothes scattered on the floor and the pots spread on the table. Shrugging to himself he started gathering the dirty dishes to load into the dishwasher.

Sarah led her daughter to the bathroom, laying a towel on the floor she gathered scissors, razor and foam as Cathy lay down with her legs parted. Sarah carefully trimmed the hair from her daughter’s pussy, until only short stubble remained. Wiping Cathy’s mons with a wet cloth she then squirted foam over it, smearing it all around, before taking the razor and shaving the stubble off. She carefully shaved the hair from around Cathy’s pussy lips before telling her to stand up, as Cathy stood with legs apart Sarah carefully removed any stray hairs from her vagina and anus. She then wiped Cathy’s pussy and arsehole with a cloth before rubbing baby oil into the newly shaved skin. Leaning forward she kissed her daughter’s pussy, teasing her labia and clit with her tongue.

Cathy reached down to run her fingers across her naked pussy, marvelling at the smooth feel. Sitting back on the towel she ran her fingers over her mom’s pussy, feeling the same smooth skin. She was surprised at how arousing she had found the act of being shaved, the feel of the cool steel blade running across her pussy and anus, looking into her mom’s eyes she saw her arousal mirrored in the older woman’s gaze. As her mom lay back Cathy straddled her body, offering her pussy to her mom’s mouth and tongue as she leant forward to slowly and sensually lick her mom’s pussy.

Mother and daughter teased each other with gentle tongue movements and exploring fingers, their actions slow and sensual to begin with, but as their arousal increased, so did their need for release, a need to give and receive pleasure from each other. Their tongues and fingers ploughed deep into each others bodies until with muffled moans of pleasure they both orgasmed together.