Men in Her Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David asks, "Have you had enough?" When Marva nods, he looks at their waiter and nods, indicating he is ready for their bill, handing the man a credit card as he approaches the table. "If we do this slow and easy, they will have found a cab and be on their way."

They leave the restaurant walking down the sidewalk and turn the corner of the building to find Bryan's car. Without warning David pushes Marva against the building, steps in front of her with his hands on either side of her face, kissing her as he grinds his hips into her pelvis. She pushes against him, telling him not to act like a teenager, and then turns to walk to Bryan's car, waiting for David to unlock the doors.

At the first stop light, David leans over plunging one hand down the front of Marva's dress grasping one breast while his hand goes up to cup her chin pulling her face to him for a deep kiss and forces his tongue between her lips.

Marva turns her head, reaches up, removes his hand from the front of her dress, and asks, "What is with you?"

"Just getting you warned up babe," he says. "I plan on a long night between your thighs."

"I don't think so," Marva says. "That is not the way I say "Thank you" to a man for taking me to dinner."

David looks at her and grins, "Well, it's what I expect."

"Then pull over and let me out. I am not going to bed with you." Marva says, shaking her head.

"Aw, come on. You know you want me. I showed you that this morning. Now, it's your turn. I'm going to eat you until you are screaming."

"No, David. Pull over and let me out of the car," Marva demands.

"You can't be serious. You are turning down a night of the magic tongue?" David scoffs. "I'm ready to see how good this "Marvelous Marva" is that David mentioned. He said his sister is the hottest fuck in town. Parker told him you have a pussy that can milk a man without him moving a muscle."

Marva screams, "PULL OVER AND LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR."

Instead of needing to do so, less than two seconds later, when David stops for a red light, Marva opens the passenger door, steps out of the car and is on the sidewalk, walking in the opposite direction before David can do much more than blink. Although he drives around the block and stops beside her, Marva ignores him as she walks less than one hundred yards to the front door of a nearby luxury hotel.

Marva stands for a moment, waiting for the valet to hand keys to one of his runners, before she approaches to ask him to call her a taxi. She turns as headlights glare at her and stares open mouthed as Charles Tester leaves his car to walk around and hug an older woman who steps out of the passenger seat of his car. The woman pats him on the cheek and says, "I shall see you about two o'clock. Don't be late dah'ling."

When Charles turns to walk in front of his car to return to the driver's seat, he sees Marva, looks behind himself to see if he missed someone else, and walks straight to her. "What on earth are you doing here?"

Marva blushes and stares straight at him, "I walked out on my date when he wanted more than a thank you for dinner."

"Good god! Get in the car," he says.

Marva explains, "I was going to get a cab to take me home."

Charles takes a deep breath and lets it out, "Marva, just get in the car, alright?"

She shakes her head and says, "You don't need to rescue me again."

"Marva," he says, sternly, "GET -- IN -- THE - CAR."

"Oh alright, spare me all these macho men. I've had enough of them for one night," she complains as she jerks the car door open and sits down. He does not move until she fastens her seat belt.

She starts to explain and he glares at her, "Stop. Don't talk to me until I get out of this traffic." He turns his attention back to the late night traffic of what looks like half the city leaving conventions at several large hotels. Within minutes he is pulling the car into his garage, despite Marva's request that he take her home. He will say nothing more than he needs to have a good long talk with her about what she does not seem to know about men.

Once in the kitchen, he removes his suit coat and hangs it over the back of one of the kitchen chairs, and then pulls his tie off as they stand toe to toe, argue, and yell at each other, until he takes her by the hand, pulling her down the hall and into his bedroom, where he slams the door and says, "Undress and get in bed or I'll do it for you."

"WHAT!" she screams. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Charles moves toward her, taking one slow step after another, leaning forward, telling her, as he stalks her across the room, until her back is to the wall beside the bathroom, "I want to screw you. I want to have intercourse with you. If you want the words, I want to fuck you. I don't want to make love to you. That's not what I'm talking about. I want sex, pure, plain, uninhibited sex. I don't usually take seconds, but I'm interested enough to think about it seriously."

"You're crazy," Marva accuses him.

"No, I'm horny. I have been even since I opened that damn taxi door this morning. I don't think you even know what real sex is and I intend to show you. I'm not talking about soft touching or long arousing foreplay. I want to fuck you. I want to slam into you until you are so aroused, you cum all over me and scream the third and fourth time I make you climax. Now, get undressed or I'll do it for you."

"Charles," she says his name softly.

"No," he says, his voice lowered and rough. "I don't think anything is going to stop me. You tell me you are a virgin and I might think about it, but I don't think that would stop me either. You want this, as badly as I do, you just don't know it yet. That's what I'm going to teach you. You need a fuck buddy and I'm it."

He stands in front of her, his eyes looking into hers, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling his shirttail out of his trousers. He takes the shirt off and wads it into a ball, throwing it into the corner of the room. Not taking his eyes from her, he raises his eyebrows as if to ask her when she is going to start removing her clothes. He pulls his t-shirt over his head and it follows the shirt into the corner of the room.

When she still has not moved, he steps in front of her, reaches down, pulls her dress over her head, and then nods at her slip. She does not move, so he pulls the slip over her head, turns her around and deftly unhooks her bra, tossing it and the slip into the corner where they fall on top of his shirts. She puts her arms up to cover her bare breast, but he uses his hands to lower her arms to her sides and drops to his knees and in one swift move, pulls down her panties and pantyhose, and removes her shoes, making a remark about dumb women's clothing.

When she tries to move, he stands and places his hand against her stomach holding her against the wall as he looks at her and unbuckles his belt. His eyes on hers, he unzips his pants and drops them, as he one-handedly pulls his boxer shorts off, kicking his shoes, shorts and pants into the corner, on top of all their clothing. Other than a moment or two he has not taken his eyes from hers and she seems to be just as mesmerized. He stands in front of her, his stiffened penis gently swaying from side to side, tugging his socks off and then turns, walks the few steps to the bed and lifts the covers, waiting for her to walk across the room and get in the bed.

He looks at her because she has not moved away from the wall. "Get in the bed or I'll carry you over here," he demands. He watches as she does as he instructed, then he walks to the door, turns off the lights, and then joins her under the covers.

Moments pass, while he breathes heavily. With a few quick kicks of his leg the sheet and blanket are moved to the foot of the bed while he uses his hands to separate her knees. He moves between her legs, and buries his mouth in the soft flesh of her shoulder. He inches forward gently, slowly entering her and then presses a little further as he rocks his hips back and forth, going deeper with each stroke.

"Talk to me Marva. Tell me this feels as good to you as it does to me. Use the words you know or I'll teach you the words you don't know. Beg me to fuck you. Tell me you want it deeper or harder. Whisper, talk, or scream, don't just lie there like you don't know what's happening."

Tentatively she says, "I can feel you inside me."

"Squeeze your muscles, hold me inside you. Push against me, put your legs up, and cross your ankles over my hips. Move with me. Lift your hips and give me something so I'll know you enjoy it."

He moves, in and out of her, twisting and moving over her, watching her face as she looks up at him, surprising both of them with her first small climax. She is almost silent, still unsure of this man. He does not stop, he changes his pace, pounding against her and then slows, a few shallow strokes, and then deeply felt thrusts, again waiting for her, pulling words from her, telling her the words to say, and teaching her new ones.

"Fuck me Marva. Squeeze my cock with that sweet little pussy."

"Please Charles."

"Say it Marva, say the word. Say "Fuck me Charles," just say it."

"Fuck," she says the word once. "Oh fuck," the second time is easier. As if the dam is broken, she tells him, "Fuck me Charles. Fuck me Charles." It is her new mantra.

After her second climax, she begins to move with him, pushing against him harder and harder with each of his strokes. An occasional whimper, from her, and his flesh slapping against her are the only sounds in the room.

He straightens his arms, watching as her head thrashes from side to side, her arms spread as her breasts become rigid when she arches her back and her nipples grow hard.

"That's it baby, squeeze me," he encourages and almost without her realizing it, she is moving, thrashing, pumping her hips up and down, raising her feet in the air as if she wants to press them against the ceiling. He puts his hands behind her knees, pushing them toward her shoulders and thrusting into her, going deep, against her womb, pounding her, his flesh slapping against her as another climax sends her into further frenzy and still he feels her muscles throbbing, knowing she still has more inside her.

As the muscles in his arms quiver, she screams her pleasure, rocking with him, her hands alternately holding his shoulders and pushing against them. A long deep groan escapes while she pounds her feet on the bed and pushes her hips against him, raises her shoulders until she is almost sitting upright, and then limply falls back. Only then does he allow his tension to build as his balls tighten. He throws his head back, growls as if he is an animal guarding his lair and allows his back to arch. Buried deep inside her, he roars as his cum jets inside her, he throbs, with the last few uneven thrusts, and her muscles continue to clench around him. He is still and silent, arched above her. His body is tense, muscles strained and tight. He can feel his own blood pounding through his system. It is a euphoria he will never tire of, and now, he knows she has tasted that same ecstasy. She lies beneath him, a small smile spreading across her face as she shudders with the final electrical after shocks.

As gently as he can, he lowers his chest to rest against her, trying to support his weight, her arms lift to wrap around him. They are panting, both trying to fill their lungs with air as they come down from the tremendous high of their mindless movements, of working to give each other pleasure and take more for themselves. He rolls slowly to the side, his breathing still labored. Quietly, his voice rough and intense, he tells her, "I'm going to do that again before I let you out of this bed. I may need a third time to get you out of my head."

He rolls over onto his back, places one hand on her belly and says, "You tell me you didn't enjoy that and I'll call you a liar." He breathes a few more times and tells her, "Roll over and back up here. I want to feel your skin touching me."

She does as he says, feeling one of his arms going around her, pulling her closer, pushing his knees against the back of her knees. "Charles?" she asks.

"No, don't talk. Just think about it." After a few minutes of quiet, he says, "Marva, get up and go to the bathroom. You need to empty your bladder after sex. You're less likely to have kidney or bladder infections. Then come back here. I'm not finished with tonight's lesson."

When she is back in bed with him, they talk about their different dinner companions. He does not like that she spent the evening with the man who orally raped her earlier in the day. He refuses to think of it any other way. But he does understand her reason for agreeing to go on the double date. However, he comments that her brother probably needs to grow up a little more before he thinks about marriage. She describes the problems her older sister has with her off and on relationship with her lesbian partner.

Marva gives him a hard time about not allowing his mother to stay with him. He says he only did that once. When she tried to redecorate his home, he never did it a second time. Besides, she has other relatives she sees when she comes to town.

They talk a little about business, he discovers how long she has worked for Thomas Rowe, but does not ask for any inside information about her job. But for the most part, they don't really speak to each other. He explores her body, asking about what feels good. He boldly asks about her previous sex partners and what kind of sexual relationships she has had. When she says something, using polite words, he tells her that between the two of them, they can use the words her mother said were nasty.

"It's a cock, Marva. It's not my manhood like some romance novel. It's not my thing like young girls call it. It's my cock, occasionally a prick, but not a peter, and not even a dick. Give me your hand." He takes her hand and puts it around the shaft of his cock. "See, when it's soft, about all its good for is pissing through. But when I smell or taste a pussy that interests me, I get a hard on that makes a woman plead me to fill her with it." She opens her fingers and he tells her, "No, you hold it. You need to know. When no one is looking, do some research, and learn what you need to know. Look on the internet, buy a book, or find a magazine that tells you more than some stupid female gossip."

She asks, "Is that how you know so much?"

"Partly, and the rest I learned because I want to satisfy a woman. It gives me more pleasure. I get harder when I feel a woman cum, and harder still when I know she can cum a second time." He cups his hand between her legs and says, "There is heat here, when the blood collects here, just like it does to make my cock hard, that blood is hot and it calls a man. I can touch a woman with my mouth and almost climax just from the taste of her and the heat inside her. And that's your pussy. It's not your box. Your mother probably called it your twat, or your po-po, or all kinds of silly names. But it's your pussy. I know it's your vulva and your clitoris, but to me it's your pussy and your clit. Now lie down on your back and spread your legs open. I'm going to feast on that pussy and lick that clit until you can't stand it any more, then I'm going to push my cock into you until you cum all over me and I'll do it a second or a third time before I quit."

- - -

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and leave comments or feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

2Xwidderwoman