Men Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on up, both of you," called Mariam encouragingly.

With a puzzled frown Sandy turned and climbed the steps.

It must have been the sight from below, a view up the short chiton, seeing the exposed breast, or else the feminine eroticism of Sandy's little flowing garment, but by the time Andreas reached the top of the steps it had happened again: the banana like thrusting forward of his restrained penis, the thickening and lengthening into a full blown straining erection - nonetheless the kynodesme held.

Mariam smiled. It was the way of men.

Sandy's eyes widened. There was no doubting what had happened.

"What are you wearing?" Sandy repeated her question.

"Sandy, Andreas; Andreas, Sandy. That is a kynodesme. It is what the Ancients wore to run. More comfortable for a man than your chiton, it holds a man's appendages tight, prevents them bounding around and it is cooler, holds the testes and scrotum away from the legs and allows the cooling air to flow; but doesn't it look fine, the way the balls are held up, moulding the srotum, so manly, so very showing his fecundity?"

"I... I don't know. It looks uncomfortable."

"I said that you needed to know a man. Erections look uncomfortable but are not. Are they Andreas, far from it?"

Andreas was taken aback. He could hardly keep his eyes off Sandy, her long legs and exposed breast. "No, not uncomfortable."

"I meant," said Sandy, "his strap. Surely having it tied so tightly around his... his thing, it would pinch and hurt."

Andreas was enthusiastic, "It doesn't; it's really comfortable only..."

Mariam completed Andreas' sentence, "... less so with an erection. But doesn't it look fine, so manly, so virile, so tempting."

"I don't know, I..."

"Shall we, shall we release it? A man unbound - dangerous and strong. Doesn't it make you wet? Come, let it point, let it stand proud."

"No, not on my account."

But Mariam hands were at Andreas and in a moment the knot at the waist was untied releasing the erection, allowing it to straighten but, even so, still it was tied - a simple overhand knot around the foreskin.

"Go on, you do it. Use your hands, untie it - Andreas will like that - peel back, reveal the balanos, make it all ready to perform the rite of initiation."

"Initiation?"

"Sexual intercourse."

"Who - no, not me. I have no experience. I mean. It's not what I do."

"Even so - it is time."

"I..."

The chiton would not be an impediment. The penis was long and the semen would flow.

Sandy ran. The hot stickiness between her thighs unexpected. A steady trickling as she ran. She had become a woman, a proper woman, a proper Greek woman but what would Josie say? How had it come about? What would happen tomorrow? The chiton flowed around her, cool and feminine. The semen flowed, warm and masculine.

It had all been so unexpected, so not what she did. Sandy could not understand it: worse could not understand why she had actually found it all so pleasant. She frowned as her legs pumped down the dusty track, her legs at least normal and keeping to their regular rhythm. No, not just pleasant but exciting. She had never reacted to a boy or man like that before. Certainly no male had ever made her come like that - or at all. Never had that happened. She could feel the trickle of semen between her legs. A new experience. Would she see Andreas again tomorrow? What had happened? Was it that woman, Mariam? There was something about Mariam, how she had been so easy to talk to; how she had so easily enticed her up the steps simply by water, nero; Sandy had not felt the slightest unease in joining her swimming - indeed had even thought of more - but the wearing of the chiton had come so easily; she had been so easily persuaded to wear the garment of the Ancient Greeks and then, just a little time ago, the easy way Mariam had encouraged, no, had insisted upon - how had the woman phrased it - the initiation into sexual intercourse. She had not been able to stop herself opening her legs for Andreas. There was something about Mariam: but Sandy also thought of Andreas.

The morning sun was hot on Mariam's naked skin; she stretched herself by the wall as she gazed out over her countryside. She would miss Andreas and Sandy but there was always Thanatos for pleasure. Over by the villa his strong form was working, naked of course but for the kynodesme. Was it time for her to look for another man proper or should she stay content with her villa and its amusements? Ever since she was a young girl she had known of her power, her ability to influence, to bend minds to her will, towards what she wished. A little touch here, a little touch there and it happened. It was not something she had done with her ex-husband. Perhaps that had been a mistake but she had wanted him to come to her of his own free volition - and he had... for a time. Was it his fault or hers? Mariam shrugged, it was probably both; that was the way of relationships. It had been pleasant playing with young Andreas and Sandy. Little harm done. An opening of minds to choices, to different ways. Perhaps they would run again next year across the island. They had looked so fine running together - pretty athletic bodies. Mariam smiled. They had looked so fine in copulation as well!

Mariam turned towards Thanatos and called. He looked up from his work, strong, masculine and substantial; slowly he set down his fork and moved towards her. Mariam smiled at him and at the increasing curve of his penis. He knew what was required of him. Mariam always enjoyed the untying of the leather cord and the unleashing of the man.