Menage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers

Cindy smiled at her husband, "Okay, enough preamble, tell me this so-called story."

"Right," Michael shifted his position and looked more directly at his wife, "Well, you know my brother, Bruce. This all happened back in high school...the summer you moved here. I was sixteen and Bruce was about 21, home from college for the summer. My Aunt Sophie died, and my Mom and Dad went to Springfield for the funeral, so they were going to be gone a few days. Anyway, I didn't want to go...for obvious reasons...but I had the perfect excuse, because I was on the high school baseball team. Bruce just flat out told Mom and Dad he didn't want to go. Neither one of us really knew Aunt Sophie anyway.

'So I'm coming home from baseball practice one night and, when I walk through the front door, I find Bruce and his girl de jour, Jane, on the couch in the living room. Now, they're not doing anything. They both have all their clothes on; they're just sitting there together watching TV. Bruce has his arm around Jane and she's leaning on him and all. So I just head on upstairs and take a shower. I put on some shorts and a tank top and come down to the living room with them. I figure it's not like they're fucking or anything, so they won't really mind my company.

'So I sit down on the love seat across from them and start watching what they're watching. I don't even remember what it was anymore. But as I'm sitting there, Bruce kind of pulls Jane up closer to him and he starts kissing her. She sort of pulls against him, as if to say, 'Dammit, Bruce, not in front of your brother!' She doesn't say that...in fact, she doesn't say anything, but you could tell she was embarrassed; didn't want to suck face with the little brother watching and all. Bruce, though, won't take no for an answer and he pulls her against him all that much tighter. He holds her head and pins her body to him, then he kisses her, pushing his tongue right into her mouth. It's like the little struggling thing is starting to make him hot, you know?

'Anyway, they go on like this for a couple of minutes. At first, I just ignore it; act like I'm interested in the TV. Then I hear Jane whimper just a little bit and my eyes dart right over to the couch. The same thing is going on, except Bruce's hands are starting to roam around on Jane's body, and Jane isn't really fighting Bruce anymore. She's definitely not putting up a fight. Her hips are starting to move and she's sucking Bruce's tongue just as much as he is hers.

'The next thing I know, Bruce is unbuttoning Jane's shirt and sliding her bra strap off her shoulder and I've got a completely unrestricted view of her right tit. Bruce gropes Jane's chest; then he makes her shirt and her bra go away completely. Right after that he starts unbuttoning her jeans, and one of his hands disappears between Jane's legs. Bottom line...I get a hard-on you could use for a fence post.

'That's when things really started to get wild. With Bruce sucking on Jane's tongue and nipples and the finger-fucking I'm sure he was doing, Jane starts to go completely nuts. She's writhing like everything all over that couch and moaning like she's going to come or something. And I'm just staring at this whole thing, trying to resist the urge to just pull out my cock and jack off right there. I just thought it wouldn't be the polite thing to do. Well, all of a sudden I looked at something other than Jane's crotch and tits. I looked at her eyes. She was watching me. I mean, she was really looking at me, and she was all hot. She was loving that I was there and watching her doing all this.

'The next thing, Bruce tells Jane to take off her pants, so she does. She slides off the couch and wiggles out of her jeans and panties, and she runs her hands right up the inside of her thighs and rubs her own crotch. Then she kneels down and takes out my brother's cock and starts giving him a blow job right there in front of me. Bruce's head is laying on the back of the couch and his eyes are closed, and he's just groaning...not loud...it's kind of a low noise in his throat, you know? Anyway, every little bit Jane sort of slips her mouth off Bruce's dick and kind of turns around to make sure I can see, and every time she does that she looks right at me and licks her lips.

'Anyway, Bruce stops her, because he doesn't want to come in her mouth. He has other ideas. So he switches places with her and I get to watch my brother suck this girl's pussy. She just goes nuts, you know? I mean she's all over that couch. I can't believe Bruce can ride along and keep his head and tongue between her legs, she's going so crazy. And all the time she's just staring at me; watching me. Finally, I can't stand it anymore and I just take out my cock and start jacking, and that's more than she can take. As soon as she sees me looking back at her and jacking off she comes all over my brother's mouth.

'Oh, but that's not the end. Bruce whips her onto her back and starts fucking her. In just a couple of minutes Jane's right back where she was, moaning and wiggling all over. And she's still watching me, she looks right into my eyes and then she looks down at my hand stroking my cock. Every now and then she stops looking and kisses Bruce. It's like she's juggling us. Anyway, all of a sudden Bruce tells me to come over there and stick my dick in Jane's mouth.

'Shit! I couldn't believe it. I thought I was hearing things, but...no...it's real. My brother's telling to me fuck his girlfriend in the mouth. Now, Cindy...swear to God...I was a virgin. I'd made out with about two girls total before this, but I'd never seen a real, live, totally naked girl before Jane. And she wasn't exactly a girl; she was older than Bruce, probably 23 or so. Anyway, I just sat there for a second with my dick in my hand, not even jacking it anymore. Then I saw Jane, and she was REALLY looking at me, and she was licking her lips. She wanted me to do it, to fuck her mouth. So I did. I got up and went over there and slid my dick right in her mouth, and she REALLY knew what she was doing. Or more likely I was just blown away by the sensation...no pun intended. Anyway, Bruce really went nuts once he saw Jane with her mouth full while he was fucking her. We all went nuts. Jane started coming first. She was squealing and sucking me really hard, and that made me come, and when I starting shooting my load in Jane's mouth some of it spilled out and down her chin. Well, Bruce saw that and heard Jane squealing with her mouth full and everything, and it made him come. The whole thing was insane, and it was awesome...WAY too much fun!"

"Well, well, well," said Cindy, "I guess you aren't one of those boys who's led a sheltered life. I mean, I didn't think you were a virgin when I met you, but I had no idea you'd alreadly been to an orgy."

"Okay, smartass," Michael replied, "No need to get nasty about it. I didn't ask you twenty questions about your past love life."

"Bullshit," said Cindy with a bit of a sneer, "You love for me to jack you off and tell you about how I used to suck Nick McRae's cock. If I've told you that story once, I've told it to you a hundred times."

"A hundred is an exaggeration," said Michael, "but I like it enough to hear it a few more times and maybe we can get to a hundred. That should have been a big clue to you that I'm a degenerate. Anyway, I'm not done with my story."

"Oh, there's more?" Cindy's eyebrows were raised in genuine surprise. She'd had no idea there was a sequel.

"Oh, yeah," intoned Michael, "Bruce and Jane and I got together another time. This time it was Jane's idea. Now, it's the same week when my parents are gone to the family funeral thing, and Bruce has Jane stay the night. I went to bed figuring I'd jack off and think about how good Jane's mouth felt on my cock, but that's not what happened at all. I've only been in bed a few minutes, not even long enough to finish jacking off, when Bruce just opens the door and says to come with him. 'Why, what's wrong?' I ask him, and he says, 'Nothing's wrong you dildo. Jane wants us both to fuck her.' 'And you're okay with that?' I ask. Anyway, Bruce tells me he's not married to Jane and...even if he were...it's just sex, not some lifetime committment. and, all of sudden that makes sense to me...it's like sex is fun, games, feel-good playtime...love is the real thing. Who cares if you fuck someone? I mean, being there for the people you love and giving and receiving those deep emotions is a different thing than hugging, kissing, rubbing your naked bodies together, just playing and sharing physical pleasure. Right then and there I decided that there's some truth in 'the more the merrier.'

'Baby, that night was unbelievable. You know Bruce; he's got balls the size of a tractor-trailer rig. Anyway, he's not in his room; he's rolling around with a very naked Jane in my parents' bed! No kidding! My parent's bed! That turns out to be a good thing, because it was actually big enough for all three of us. Anyway, my brother and I did everything under the sun to that girl and she ate it up with a ladle. At one point Jane rolled right over on top of me and sat right down on my cock. Now that felt good, but what Bruce did tore the top of my skull right off. He crawled up right behind Jane and played with her ass for a while. Then he stuck his dick right in her ass. He fucked her up the ass while she was writhing back and forth, up and down with my dick in her pussy. I mean, the sensation! I could feel my brother's prick in her ass; I mean, there's just this little membrane separating the ass and the pussy. But what was really incredible was the noises Jane was making while all this was going on. I mean, she almost screamed! She howled and just went totally nuts. I've never seen a woman do that like she did. And here's the thing...the hottest thing in the world for me is to see you act like that. I want to see that. I want to watch you go nuts like she did. I want to watch you go crazy while you're fucking my buddy, Richie, and I want to be there and do things to you at the same time. God, I don't know if you're into this idea, but I'd love to make it happen! What do you think?"

Cindy just smiled.

When all of this was transpiring, Richie Dean was still stuck at work. Finally, though, it was time to go home and he caught a ride with one of the guys with whom he worked.

Walking through the door of his small apartment, Richie could feel the aches of a long day of school followed by a long night at work. He was bone-tired. He was also very, very horny. That's what it is to be twenty years old, Richie thought to himself, you can work your ass off...you can be so exhausted that you don't even want anything to eat...you don't even have the energy to take a damn shower...but you have a hard-on like a slab of concrete and you WILL jack your meat.

As Richie lay naked in his bed he slowly pulled up and down on the shaft of his cock. It got harder, it swelled, it engorged with blood. His cock was long and it was thick. Richie was very proud of this part of his anatomy, although he didn't get to impress girls with it often enough. Richie's dick was at least eight inches long and it was very, very thick. The head was massive and, when aroused, deep purple...angry-looking.

Richie's eyes shuttered closed, oh so lightly. His mind conjured up the clear image of the luscious Cindy seated at her dining table. Richie slowly scanned her lush, shiny, shoulder-length, light brown hair. He envisaged her pretty face with its soft, round lines and big, smoldering eyes that had noticed his hardening cock within his pants. He focused, too, on her generous, pouty mouth...the mouth he loved to imagine eating the swollen cock filling his hand. Richie once again saw the outline of Cindy's nipples poking against the T-shirt material and allowed his eyes to trail down to take in the tiny shorts made of flimsy jersey material. He loved remembering her bare, plump thighs and legs...even her bare feet curled back behind the legs of her chair.

In his fantasy, he remembered that he had actually revealed his lust for Cindy, if only via his eyes. It was the way he had looked at her, and she had definitely noticed. As Richie's fantasy moved beyond just drooling over Cindy as he had actually seen her, he imagined her rising and disrobing for him...right there by the table. His imagination now came into true play, as Cindy had never been as exposed to him as on that day. He pictured wide, rounded thighs...a soft little belly and a thatch of dark pubic hair. Richie conjured up an image of pink, perfect nipples topping soft, full, rounded breasts.

Just as Richie imagined his own, naked body pressed against Cindy's, he felt the orgasm rising from within his scrotum. In his fantasy, Richie's dick barely pierced Cindy's wet pussy when he yielded completely to the desire to furiously stroke his painfully swollen, thick cock. Gobs, jets, long, thick streams of semen sprayed the air, the covers, his hand and belly, his thighs and...of course...oozed all down the length of his cock.

Richie sighed long and loud, and then he slept as if he were dead.

Michael and Cindy met Richie at a quiet, little steakhouse. They arrived before he did and ordered drinks and appetizers. They were both nervous, but Cindy was nearly petrified. She had never done something like this, and was absolutely terrified that she would make a fool of herself. She was sure she would do this clumsily. In fact, she really had no idea how to seduce someone. She and Michael had been boyfriend and girlfriend, teenaged kids who held hands at the movies and then fumbled through bad sex in the back seat of a car. Well, of course, it turns out Michael had a little more experience than he had let on, but still...Cindy's nerves were even making her thoughts babble.

Michael and Cindy had arrived early, and now Richie was a little late. That was a good thing. Cindy sucked down her drink and quickly ordered another. As she sipped her second, she began to feel warm and a little more relaxed. The nerves were yielding to her memories of the way in which Richie had stared at her the other day. His eyes glimmered with something that seemed an awful lot like lust. They had poured right over her body with an almost unmistakable desire to see more than was immediately visible, and then there was that big, fat hard-on. No, getting Richie Dean interested in sex with her would not be a terribly difficult chore, and the prospect of making it happen was making Cindy tingle. She sipped a little more of her drink.

Michael, for his part, was nervous, too. It had been something like six years ago that he'd had those wild experiences with his brother and Jane. Although he had fantasized endlessly about a similar experience with Cindy, he was mature enough to realize that those were only fantasies. What was about to happen was reality and he, Michael, was not in total control. What was going to happen would happen; what was not going to happen would not. Scary stuff, this was. Michael slurped some more of his drink. As the warmth of the alcohol seeped into his veins he began to relax and embrace the notion that "going with the flow" was the simplest solution to the problem of not being in total control. He would just "let it go."

Michael and Cindy were seated next to each other on one side of a booth. They had purposely selected a very quiet, very secluded corner of the restaurant. It was not a busy time of the day for diners, and so they were out of earshot of other patrons. The dim lighting and secluded nature of their little corner booth also shielded them from the view of both diner and wait staff. When Richie walked through the door he really could not find them. They had chosen well. A waitress finally directed Richie to his friends.

Richie was more than a little nervous. He was also a little confused as to why his friends had invited him to dine with them. It's not like they had never done so, but he couldn't remember the last time they'd had a meal out together. Michael, Cindy and he were all on tight budgets. There wasn't a lot of money for eating out, and the few times they had enjoyed meals together it had mostly been at Michael & Cindy's apartment for hamburgers, spaghetti or some other dish that was simple and inexpensive. Richie was excited, though, to be joining them as it was another opportunity to see Cindy. He had fantasized about her repeatedly since the other day when he had stopped by their apartment with Michael on the way to work. The excitement sparred with guilt in the recesses of Richie's mind. What the hell, Richie thought, it's not as though he was planning to make a move on his friend's wife. His fantasies were nothing more than little dramas in his head designed to satisfy his seemingly endless need for sexual release. If he were to ever find another girlfriend, he would toss aside the "Cindy" fantasies.

As the waitress led him to his friends' table, Richie saw the warm grin on Michael's face and also noticed the shy smile on Cindy's face. Richie returned the greetings and took his seat opposite Michael and Cindy. He took note of what Cindy was wearing, and was pleased. She was wearing a halter, not terribly revealing, but definitely showing some skin. Richie figured Cindy might even be a bit chilled in the cool atmosphere of the restaurant. She had on a pair of jeans, not too tight and not too loose from what he could see, and a pair of sandals. She was wearing a flattering amount of make-up and, as always, one couldn't miss those deliciously sexy eyes and her equally sexy mouth. Her shoulder-length hair was perfect and, Richie knew, would be glossy were it not for the darkness of the location. He turned his attention to Michael as soon as he realized that he had been staring at the man's wife.

"Hey," said Richie, "Thanks for inviting me to lunch. What's the occasion?"

"No special occasion," Michael replied, "We just wanted to spend some time with a friend."

"Well, whatever," Richie said, "Eating here sure beats the hell out of sucking down Campbell's soup at home, so thanks again."

"You're welcome," said Michael with a smile, "What would you like to drink?" Their waitress was approaching the table.

"A beer, I guess," Richie answered.

"How about you, honey?" Michael asked his wife, who appeared to have gone through her second screwdriver.

"Yeah, I think I could use another one."

Richie took note of Cindy's face now that he was seated directly across from her. It was definitely a little flushed, "Whoa, Cindy," he remarked, "Are we taking this opportunity to get a little drunk?"

She smiled at Richie's teasing and looked him right in the eye, "I'm just feeling kind of good. You know, kind of warm." She held the eye contact. Richie reciprocated for a few beats, and then looked again at Michael, who had ordered the beer and another screwdriver for Cindy, but passed on another drink for himself.

Michael then spoke to Richie, "So, how's the fishing going? I mean, for a new girlfriend?"

Richie looked down at the table and shook his head, "Man, don't even ask. It sucks."

Michael turned his attention to Cindy, "Poor Richie is suffering greatly. Backed up in the most heinous way."

"Don't even go there, man," said Richie, still staring at the table.

Michael laughed, "Richie's right hand is his best friend these days."

Cindy giggled, and Richie's face turned bright red, "Damn it, Michael! Don't embarrass me!"

The drinks arrived and Richie grabbed his beer. He took a big swallow and looked around the restaurant. He was truly embarrassed that Michael had said that in front of Cindy, especially considering that she was the subject of his every sexual fantasy these days.

The waitress asked for their orders and there was a brief respite for Richie as the three attended to that bit of business.

bertt1
bertt1
41 Followers