Mending A Broken Heart

Story Info
Love Revisited.
2.2k words
4.64
22.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers

This is based on the true story of some close friends, the participants have read and allowed the author a little poetic license but basically the story is true.

Chapter I:

I laid my head back onto the overstuffed arm of the leather couch that was the centerpiece of my sparsely decorated living room. Immediately my thoughts were taken over by the memory of the young lady I had met in the conference room of Jan-X Corporation. As my memory captured her image I stripped away the formal business suit she wore and let my minds eye traverse each spectacular inch of her body.

This morning when my eyes had the pleasure of being graced by her astounding beauty for the first time, I couldn't help myself as I ogled her beauty. As my eyes took in each inch of her statuesque body my minds eye was knowingly traveling a very familiar stretch of beautiful feminine vistas.

Instantly I knew that I had been there many times before, I had kissed those pretty lips, nibbled on the ear lobes that were hidden beneath the flowing tresses of her long silky hair. In my heart I knew that I definitely nursed on those her perky apple sized breasts while gently gnawing on her erect pink nipples. I also knew beyond any doubt that after I dined on her delicious breasts, my lips and tongue traveled across her flat belly and through her silky pubic threads in search of an even greater treasure. Ah yes, I clearly remember seeking out that sweet nectar that she had hidden between her shapely thighs.

I can remember that in their travels my lips and tongue had lingered at her belly button before dropping down to captured the doorway to that hidden treasures. Ooh and when I did I would always find her labia and clit swollen and inflamed awaiting the arrival of my oral assault. Almost always once my tongue found its target she would shudder and scream through the first of what always seemed to be an endless procession orgasms.

As I lay there, those glorious pictorial memories filled my mind with the images of the of Paula, the original Paula, the one I loved more than twenty-five years ago, her mother.

This morning I knew in a second that the beauty I had just met was little more than a clone of the original. This Paula could be none other than the child of my first love.

At that time I met her mother, she was a single mom with a gorgeous eighteen-month-old baby girl. I had loved both of them dearly, but when a new job called me away, I foolishly and in the ignorance of youth I didn't ask her to marry me, an action I always regretted.

Now here I was all these years later invited to join Jan-X Corporation as a consultant for this project and as fate would have it I was to be working with one of their up and coming bright engineering stars Paula.

As our first meeting broke up for the day and as we shook hands in parting she casually mentioned how happy she was that we were amazingly on the same page professionally, particularly considering that we had just met.

As I lay there smiling to myself, I remember the absolute shock in her face, when I headed out of the conference room, looked over my shoulder and said. "Don't be shocked at anything my dear Paula, I know you better than you could possibly imagine."

Then I really blew her away when I added, "In fact I know you from the top of your pretty little head down to that cute pear shaped birthmark that adorns your shapely behind." Then I quickly stepped into the elevator and pushed the button closing the doors.

I smiled to myself again as I remembered her look, it was priceless. In mere seconds her look had gone from shock to desperation. As the doors closed I watched as she tried to check out her skirt. Poor Paula knew in her mind something had to be wrong with her clothing, in order for me to have seen her birthmark.

Chapter II:

The following morning my home office phone rang quite early,

"Good Morning, Polito Consultants, how may I help you?"

"Yes, good morning this is Paula Brownstone at Jan-X Corporation, I would like to speak to Mr. Polito please."

"Good morning Miss Brownstone this is Doug Polito, how are you doing today."

"Not so good, I was awake most of the night trying to figure out how you got so lucky with your comments and your apparent guess about my birthmark."

"Ooh my dear Paula, that was not a guess but an actual observation, you see I have seen your pretty naked butt on many occasions, in fact my hands have caressed your entire naked body, don't you remember?"

"This is not at all humorous Mr. Polito, in fact you are being quite rude not to mention very frightening. Something is weird here, please tell me what's going on, I'm beginning to freak out."

I laughed aloud and said, "by the way call me Doug and why don't you meet me for lunch at Renaldo's Brasserie on Seventh Avenue, do you know it?"

"Yes I do, but that place is impossible to get into."

"Worry not my princess, ooh and bring that Sullivan proposal we might as well get that out of the way at the same time. Till then my dear," and I hung up before she could respond.

I called my old high school buddy Renaldo and made arraignments for a secluded table in the alcove out of sight of the main restaurant. While doing so I ordered a box of Godiva Chocolates for the table remembering her mother's love for them. While I was thinking about things of that nature, I took another big chance hoping that as the saying goes, like mother like daughter, and remembering her mother's passion for Veal Marsala I ordered that as well.

I arrived a little early and showed Renaldo a picture of her mother from way back, he remembered her instantly. I explained how her and her daughter looked like twins, so when Paula entered, Renaldo met her at the entrance as planned.

"Good afternoon Miss Brownstone, welcome to Renaldo's, I am Renaldo, should you need anything just ask, Mario escort Miss Brownstone to her table in the alcove." As Mario quickly took her arm and began to direct her to my table, Renaldo added, "Just like Doug said the more things change the more they are the same, yes beauty is forever."

Poor Paula must have been so freaked by what was happening to her. She must have, felt like Dorothy in the "Wizard Of OZ" and wanted to yell out something like "Auntie Em, Auntie Em where are you, ooh Auntie Em I'm not in Kansas anymore.

On her arrival I decided to hit her with one more deceitful trick, I still had one of her baby pictures that showed her birthmark. I had scanned and chopped the picture so that the birthmark showed and only a small amount of her butt. Plus I had blown the photo up so much that it filled more than half of an 8 ½ X 11 page. I was hoping the over sizing would create enough distortion fooling her into believing that the photo was of a recent origin, not from when she was a child.

As Mario seated her, the waiter immediately appeared with a White Russian, another real gamble, it was also her mother's favorite drink.

"What's this?" she asked.

Being bold, I just spit out, "why it's a White Russian, your favorite drink of course, correct?"

"Please tell me what is going on here, how in hell could you know all this? I mean my birthmark, a White Russian, how could you know and what's this wrapped box here?"

"Ooh that, just a little something for you to take home, it's only a little token, some Godiva chocolates."

"That's it, this is too God Dam weird, I'm out of here I can't take anymore."

"OK, OK, relax Paula I ordered your favorite, Veal Marsala and after we eat I'll explain."

"I, I, I can't believe this how could you possibly know all this. I've got it, you must know that rotten bastard of an ex-boyfriend of mine David, that's it huh?"

"(A), I have no idea who Dave is, and (B), look at this," I said as I handed her my computer doctored picture.

"OOH MY GOD, where did you get this, that frigging David must have taken it when I was asleep or something."

"I promise you I don't know your David and I assure you I took that picture myself."

"That's impossible, I don't really even know you."

"Ooh but you do, I've held your naked body in my arms more than once," then I blew it; I could not contain my laughter any longer.

"Alright you bastard, I'm missing something but I know there is a catch to all this and I plan to find out, even if I have to turn you in to the police as a stalker."

I felt I had been mean enough, and my softer side finally took over, so I reached into my pocket and took out a picture of her mother and myself holding baby Paula on our lap.

Paula sat in shock as she looked at herself on our lap, then she cried out loudly, "YOU, YOU, YOU'RE THE ONE AREN'T YOU?"

"I'm the one what?"

"You're the Bastard that broke my mothers heart, you, you, you're the one that left!"

"I'm sorry Paula I had to, it was the job of a lifetime, and when I tried to contact her and come back she was married, so I left again without contacting her.

"Well smart ass that marriage lasted less than two years and she's been alone since."

"After trying to find her I took another job in California, got married for eight miserable years, but I stayed out there until about a year ago when I qualified for early retirement and came home to start my own company."

About that time our meal was served and we ate in silence as we swapped occasional glances, hers with an obvious air of anger and mine of guilt.

We finished our meal and Paula left with out much goodwill transpiring between us, obviously I wasn't as funny as I thought and had failed miserably.

Chapter III:

Paula and I worked on our project professionally; conversing only as work required. I maintained my professionalism, as did she, in fact Paula was quite the young engineer.

Then a few weeks later we had to go to a little seaside town in Connecticut for two days of meetings. Paula said her secretary would make all the arraignments as they were going to handle the expenses anyway.

We arrived and checked into the Sheraton with adjoining rooms and had dinner before crashing for the night, still without much conversation except for necessary business talk.

As I crawled into bed I decided that tomorrow I would somehow make a move and begin to take whatever steps were necessary to mend the breach between us. Then as I was just beginning to dose off, there was a series of loud knocks on the adjoining door.

"Doug, Doug could you open the door please?"

It was Paula and she sounded distraught or somehow under duress so I threw on a robe and opened the door, and there she stood before my eyes in all her beauty. She was dressed in a black silky dress that was so form fitting it seemed as though it had been painted onto her body. Her long hair was reminiscent of a times gone by, it was pulled back tight and piled on top of her head in such a way that it enhanced her beautiful face.

I stood there like a blooming idiot as I gasped unable to move or speak. Paula smiled and then she extended her arms out in a gesture of forgiveness her arms were also asking for me to take her into mine. Without a word, I grasped her, pulling her soft body against me while kissing her with all the passion my old body still possessed.

Our kiss seemed to last a lifetime but as quickly as it broke we began another and then another, finally without breaking our kiss I began moving backwards pulling her into my room.

As I moved backwards I looked over her shoulder and there stood her beautiful clone. She looked at her mother and I with an almost evil knowing grin and as she closed the door and she said, "if you can't make the morning meeting, don't worry I'll cover for you. Ooh and don't you kids make to much noise I still need my beauty sleep."

I don't know about the noise but I do know I never did make that morning meeting, and true to her word the little darling covered for me.

Two weeks later when I missed a few more meetings she covered for me again. I mean why not, wouldn't any wonderful stepdaughter do the same when her dear old Mom and Dad left on their long, long overdue honeymoon.

All comments from the readers are welcome.

HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers