Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," he managed, pulling himself away from me for just a moment. "Not until you come." Then his head disappeared again, in between my thighs. He was sucking on my clitoris, fingers fucking me. I laid back completely, grabbing the bedcovers. I felt my whole body tremble and then, all of a sudden, the first wave hit me. I cried out, thinking he would pull away, but he didn't. Instead his assault continued even more relentlessly and he pushed me on. I was screaming as I came, not once, not twice, but again and again. Orgasm after orgasm wracked my body as he sucked my pussy. Finally he pulled away and I lay back, taking several deep breaths.

He climbed over me, placing his lips over mine. I could taste my pussy on his tongue as he kissed me.

"Now," he said hoarsely. "Now, it's my turn," he said.

He pushed my knees open and I felt his weight on top of me as he knelt down. The head of his cock slid up against my slit and slowly he pressed inside me. I was still tight, but he didn't have as difficult time getting inside me as he had before. He sighed deeply once he was all inside, and slowly he began to thrust inside of me.

"No...harder," I said. "I want you to fuck me, Simon. Fuck me!" I said.

He nodded -- or at least, I think he did. Because no sooner than I had said that he pulled all the way out of me, until just the head remained inside, and then he plunged inside as quickly and as hard as he could. I cried out, and he did it again.

At first he was slow and deliberate -- aching blow after aching blow ramming into my pussy. Then he leaned forward, pulling my legs up and hooking them over his shoulders as he started to pound himself into me.

It was fast and furious. Sweat dripped from his chest down onto my stomach. Neither of us were thinking clearly. We were two of the intellectual elite -- masters of the written word -- and the only sounds we could make were animalistic, unintelligible groans. I felt another orgasm building up and cried out as he continued to pound me. He stopped as I cried out, his cock slipping from my pussy.

He laid his hand flat on my chest, sliding it down my belly and then laying it over my pussy, squeezing lightly. "Fuck, you're amazing," he said.

Moving over, he laid down and reached over to me. Taking his cue, I moved over and straddled him. He aimed his cock at my pussy and I plunged down, hissing as he speared me yet again. He brought his knees up behind me and I leaned back against them as he started pumping his hips up and down, me riding his cock.

He reached up, pinching my nipples hard as I continued to ride him. That was it, for me. The combined sensation of him playing with my breasts and his cock ramming in and out of me sent me hurtling over the edge into my largest orgasm of the night. It seemed that Simon had reached his breaking point too.

He quickly pushed me off of him and got to his knees. I was laying on my side as he pumped his shaft, shooting thick white cum onto my breasts. I realized that he must have been telling the truth, about being hard all night. He came more than I thought was possibly, thick loads of it that ended up covering my breasts.

We both panted, coming down from our high. "I've got to take a shower before I go back to my room," he muttered. He held out his hand to me, and surprised at the gesture I came with him. He turned on the shower at full blast, hot the way I liked it, and stepped inside, pulling me after him.

He kissed me under the spray, then reaching over grabbed a hand towel and squirted some sweet smelling soap onto it. He worked it into a lather and wiped off my breasts.

"I'm sorry..." he started. "I mean, I figured you weren't protected, and in the moment..."

"It's all right," I said. "I...I actually really liked it," I said, blushing. He continued washing me, then quickly rinsed himself off before turning off the steam. He went back into the room and quickly dressed.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, kissing me one last time before he went through the door.

12