Mentoring Britney Ch. 05

Story Info
Young barmaid experiments with light S & M.
3.9k words
4.18
23.8k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

Sunday morning I woke in my spare room, although there was nothing at all unpleasant about not being in my own bed. Cuddled up beside me, one youthful leg over my legs and firm young tits pressing into my arm was Britney. I tried not to disturb her, just lay there savouring the experience. Her face was very close to my head and I could feel her, regular, breathing against my ear.

I had only known her for three weeks, very strange weeks, in which she had progressed from being a twenty two year old virgin to a sexual demon. Unbelievably it developed that I became her mentor in her search for sexual experience. Even more surprising was that I was invited to provide some of her experience as well as my old body could manage.

By the way, she had developed; I do not think I will need too push her into much, I think my mentoring duties are just about over. The other job she asked me to do for her was to be a guardian angel, I will try although she appears so insatiable that it may be difficult. Being a good person, I had not had any sexual activity without a specific request from her, but fortunately, these requests were becoming quite regular.

Her plans for today were for me to provide her with an introduction into S & M, problem being it was also my introduction. These thoughts had, as you would expect left me with a very hard cock, standing up very well considering my age and physical condition. The old saying that 'you are as young as the lady you feel' seems appropriate.

After around ten minutes she did slowly wake up and put her arm around me "Good morning, I said it would be nice waking up beside you." She just snuggled in even more and went off to sleep again. It was a good twenty minutes before she awoke again and smiled at me "Would you like to play?"

"I can play with your body, if that is what you would like, but I think I will save anything I have for later. I think you have plans."

Her lovely face blushed at that and she said, "My mentor did want to give me yet another new experience I seem to remember."

"Wrong, I know what you have in mind but in no way is your mentor suggesting it, or for that matter your guardian angel recommending it."

"If I ask you to please introduce my body to some rough sexual pain, will you be able to help."

"I have read plenty on the subject, but never had any actual experience, I am pleased to try something, but you must not let me hurt you."

She jumped out of bed and said, "Lets both have a quick shower, and a coffee, and then we can start. I realise you don't want to hurt me, I know your code words 'yellow' for slow, 'red' for stop. Not forgetting 'black' for continue what you are doing but harder."

We had our showers; both just put on a dressing gown and went down for a coffee and cigarette. Over coffee, I told her "I have no equipment at all so will have to improvise, first you have to choose between this 18 inch plastic ruler, this length of old garden cane or my hand. The only other toys I can think of are my clothes pegs which may come in handy for something."

"Looks like I am going to be introduced very easily into the sensations, a very limited toy box. We will have to do some shopping on the net if all goes well. Not even any rope or handcuffs?"

"No darling, no restraints I want you to be in control not me, I am not even sure that I will be able to mark that perfect body – such a shame."

"I can see I will need to use 'black' a lot then, let's start with the ruler and you said you had some clothes pins. Do you want me on the bed?"

"No I have got a sheet of foam which we can put on the kitchen table; we can cover it with a sheet to soak up all the blood." I smiled when I mentioned the blood. We prepared the table and I collected the clothes pegs and told her to take off her gown jump up, and to lie on her stomach with her legs together.

I picked up the ruler and slapped it hard on the table beside her ear; it made a loud thump despite the foam. "Is this what you really want to try?" I quickly did two more swings, just as hard.

"Carry on; I want to try it although I hope they were just practice shots, very much a yellow." Her body had tensed up; she was even clenching her bum cheeks together. I moved down in line with her lovely butt and saw that she had shut her eyes and her body was tensed up. I lay the ruler right across both cheeks and just moved it around applying a little pressure.

I crouched down to ensure that the ruler landed across both cheeks evenly, spreading the area of contact and experimented with a light swing. Although her body did twitch and she let out a little yelp, it was obviously too light to have any effect. I applied two more, taking my time, a little harder on the same area. I realised that a build up was important but it did seem to be the sort of sensation that required reasonably fast progression.

Still ensuring that I spread the effect I gave several faster and a little harder strikes moving down her body concentrating where her butt curved down towards her legs. Britney did let out a few yelps and her body went quite rigid, in particular, she pulled her legs tightly together. A few more, slightly harder, in the same area did leave a red mark each time although they quickly faded.

Pausing I slipped my hand between her legs and using a finger felt her pussy, "Oh good, things seem to be happening down here." She was actually getting very damp from what, I assumed, was light treatment. "How are you doing beautiful? In a rather low voice, almost a whisper, she said, "Not bad at all, rather nice in fact, I think perhaps it is safe for me to say black." The last word did come out very quietly so I thought I had better continue slowly. I played with the ruler again, just pressing it against one of her cheeks, then one harder smack just on one cheek and quickly one on the other, these both left a red line. No vocal reaction although she clenched her fists and shut her eyes again, some sweat was forming on her pretty face.


I waited for her to say something, no response, so the lovely butt got six quite rapid strokes of similar strength on the lower curve. These did leave red marks and had her giving a yelp with each application. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and was almost instantaneously rewarded with her squirming in orgasm.

"Oh dear, we seem to have found that it is not only pleasure that gets you going. Sit up and give me a cuddle and tell me about it."

After a few moments to regain her breath she sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the table and, as requested, gave me a cuddle. "Thank you, that was good, those last strokes seem to ripple right through my pussy, if you had kept them up, perhaps even a little harder I don't think your fingers would have been required."

She then nursed her boobs in each hand and said "Perhaps you would like to see if you can make these 'black' and blue now." Yes, she did emphasise the word 'black' she really got into any activity involving sexual pleasure these days.

"If you are sure, apart from the fact that they are far too attractive to be marked, they will be a lot tenderer than your butt?"

"Come on, I am just warming up, it's a pity we have not got a crop but the ruler will have to do, and a couple of cloths pegs." With that, she swung back on the table and lay with her arms folded behind her head. Her firm young breasts had no sag in them at all, standing proud awaiting my attention.

I took two of the clothes pegs and played around with the springs to loosen the tension then took one of her nipples into my mouth. Sucking one and playing with the other, then alternating my attention soon had the nubs standing up very firmly. I knew the nipples might be a sensitive place to introduce her to the experience, but it was hard to keep up with her demands so I went for it.

Making sure with one hand that the nipple remained erect, I slowly closed the peg over it, near the base but only trapping the nipple. This got a grunt and a very pained look on her face, a similar grunt and the second one was in place. I gave both a shake, being careful to neither tighten the grip nor pull them off. They looked rather tight with the tip of both nipples starting to deepen in colour already.

Picking up the ruler I gave a few tentative slaps on the upper curves of each breast, yes her breasts were softer than her butt was. The ruler left a red strip with each application and she gave a good yelp. She was breathing rather fast and deep but looking at me, she said, "Quicker, they are not black yet." The phrase 'stupid bitch' came into my mind but I then concentrated several strokes, of similar strength, to the undersides of her globes. Her nipples were turning very dark red by now, so I slowly removed one of the pegs. As the blood, rushed back in she let out a loud scream and said "Oh Fuck." Removing the other one, for which she tensed her whole body in anticipation, she only said "Ouch."

I used my left hand to caress her pussy and clit and gave several harder slaps in rapid succession across the top of each breast and finally, a lighter one on the very tip of each nipple. These had her panting and finally screaming so I dropped the ruler, jumped up on the table, and sunk my very erect cock straight into a very well lubricated hole.

She was, I am sure already having an orgasm, but our continued efforts, her legs were pulling me in, kept it going for ages. I finally shot my load and collapsed beside her. After a brief pause while I regained my breath I took a nipple between my finger and thumb and squeezing rather hard said "Was that worth it?"

She was looking very flushed in the face, and her poor tits were looking even redder. "You already know lots of ways to give me more pleasure than anyone else that has added another to the list – smashing."

"Not long ago a young lady read my, extreme, stories and told me she wanted to gain sexual experience. She seems to have achieved this, and some, I do not think it is wise for her to try and broaden her activities any more."

She gave me a long kiss and said "You have been the most marvellous help; none of this would have happened if I had not noticed your story that night. Perhaps I don't need to broaden my experience much more but I still need to practice my new found talents at the very least until the boss and his new wife come back in three weeks time."

That comment brought me back to reality, it was unbelievable that my old body had this delectable young female to play with, but all good things come to an end. "I have got to thank you, its been much more fun than just writing about sex, are you going to give my old body a rest now?"

"Yes, we have to go to work tonight; I do have a problem though. My entire new wardrobe shows off my tits but you have left them all bruised and marked, I am going to have to go home and get a jumper to cover them up."

"So I. and the customers will only be able to ogle the shape of your body rather than the body itself."

"Afraid so, still my period will have almost certainly started so I will have to slow up a bit this week, although I did mention that it is only one hole that turns messy."

"I met a nice sweet girl a few weeks ago, where has she gone?"

She clutched one of her bruised boobs and pushed a nipple towards me. "I am still nice, and you can have a suck on this to see if I am still sweet."

She was in that same sort of mood while we showered and had some lunch together; she went off home a couple of hours before I would see her at work. She arrived at the pub in jeans, still nice shoes, and a white blouse sticking out from under a tight grey jumper. "Hi, still look presentable don't I," She then gave a twirl and added, "Definitely need the jumper, the bruises are turning black and blue, also a little sore had to leave off my bra."

She did have a lovely firm young body, they were still in a perfect position under the jumper, but as she twirled, they did swing around rather nicely. We had a slow uneventful night, with her in a very happy mood. Closing time we both went off to our homes, I thought I would soon have to get back into my old routine.

On Monday, she arrived dressed in exactly the same outfit. "I had to wash and dry this jumper; I really do need to spend some money on some more clothes. I still need to wear the jumper, my boobs are looking even worse. They are not painful, just a little sensitive, but at the end of the shift I think I had better give you a look – perhaps even let you kiss them better." I thought that it appeared 24 hours lacking sexual activity was her new limit.

"I have always found your breasts very sensitive, especially if they are kissed. They do look very nice bouncing around under the jumper, perhaps there will be a few more guys in to appreciate them tonight."

Rather early in the session a group of eight guys came in, she had great fun flirting with them for nearly an hour, but they then left. Her admirer then arrived; whom she had told to leave last week after her offered her £80. She did not snap at him but asked him what he was drinking. They had been chatting away quite happily for some time when I say him start counting out money in front of her again, this time he got up to £200 in twenties. Britney shook her head 'no', and said something to him and he quickly finished his pint picked up the cash and left.

She did not say anything to me about him and sometime later was chatting away to a reasonably young guy for ages. She tried to catch my eye several times so I called her into the office. She smiled at me and said, rather timidly. "I did mention that I have two holes available this week."

"You are a total slut, you don't need a mentor." I rummaged in my drawer and gave her a condom. "There you are, just one, you can chose which hole, go off to the alley with him." She had him out through the door a few minutes later. After only ten minutes, she came back in and not saying, anything took over serving again. When I caught her eye, she made a point of sensually licking her lips.

As usual, we sat down for a chat after we had shut the doors. I started by saying "You are an insatiable slut; I can't believe you needed to do that."

"Don't get upset with me please, it made the new me rather randy with those eight guys hitting on me almost as soon as I started. I then moved into very randy mode when my fan, or is it stalker, offered me £200, it was a good job that other guy finally let me loose off some of my pent up energy. Do you want to give me a quick breast examination here or would you like me to follow you home?"

The choice was not difficult; I followed her back to my place where she even used her own key to let us in and took me to her bedroom. She told me to go and have a quick shower while she cleaned herself up. I got back to her bed before she was out of her shower; she then walked out dressed just in her heels.

Her breasts were not looking as bad as I expected slight red blemishes where I had hit the undersides, nipples were hard but there was probably another reason for that. The upper curves of each globe were bruised, several lines of black/blue surrounded by yellowing. "Come here and let me kiss those magnificent globes better, perhaps even a little massage."

Britney jumped onto the bed and just said, "Yes please." I took one nipple into my mouth and started playing with it with my teeth as well as my tongue. I did not neglect the other tit and gave it some serious pummelling. One of her hands pushed my head down on her tit and the other wrapped around mine and assisted with the squeezing.

"Umm, they don't seem to be giving you any pain, if I look after them perhaps you could play with your clit." I kept up my work on both boobs, being quite rough, but she was more than happy especially when she got a good rhythm going on her little nub. The beautiful girl let out a huge sigh and lay there having little spasms. She and I both stopped giving any more stimulation, it was no longer necessary.

"Your silly Chantal, only taking her pleasure seventy five percent of the time. Can you manage to use my ass now?" She lay on her side and grabbing some lube; she kept it handy on her bedside table, and slipped in with little effort. In this position, I was able to kiss the back of her neck and pummel the tit I had been kissing earlier. A lasted rather a pleasantly long time, she did not mind at all, finally squirting my load deep inside her.

She lay there for a few moments and then said, "It's a little late but I think I will phone home and tell them not to worry, I will be staying with a friend tonight. It is so comfortable with you snuggled up to me like this." After she had made her call, we got back into the same position and went to sleep.

When I woke up we were in exactly the same position, it was heaven, but I again had the realisation that it was not going to last for very much longer. My mind was soon distracted from such negative thoughts as the gorgeous girl woke up and said "I do enjoy waking up like this; perhaps I could have some protein for breakfast." She then wiggled down the bed and gave, my very erect cock, the most wonderful blow job – she got her protein breakfast."

She felt she should go home and make peace with her parents, as she had disturbed them the night before, so she disappeared as soon as she was dressed.

That evening, Tuesday, she arrived for work dressed in her tartan mini and white blouse tied to show lots of midriff, and lots of cleavage. "My god girl, you are insatiable, I take it from your appearance that it is more than pints you intend to pull tonight. I also see the bruising had cleared, maybe I should have been a little rougher last night."

She gave a sly grin and said, "Funny you should say that, I made peace with Dad this afternoon and helped him clear out the garage. I also warned him that I would probably not be home again tonight, I wonder where I'll go."

"So have you got any instructions for your mentor, no wrong description, for your condom supplier tonight? Your appearance tells me you have something in mind."

"Maybe it's just to make sure you are nice and hard for later." With that comment, I had a hand rubbing my jeans and boobs pressed into my chest as she kissed me. "If you should see some poor deprived lads drooling over me, I suppose a little preparation for you, back there, might be in order."

"I must have got well over hundred in my box, shall I just hand them over now. I expect I can get another carton in two days time, if that is soon enough for you."

Still pressing her body against me, she said, "Don't be like that, do you take me for some kind of slut?"

"Yes."

We were still joking around when she had to start work; two of the elderly regulars came in for their early pint. I waited until she was chatting away to them and then walked up behind her and pressed two condoms into her hand. She looked at me, rather shocked and asked if she could have a word with me in the office. "If my mentor is telling me to, I will willingly comply, but it will probably give them both a heart attack."

"I suppose you're right, that would be bad for trade if we get a reputation for killing off the customers, even if they did die happy."

For most of the evening trade was, slow and the customers we did have were all elderly. I wondered if she found that more, or less, frustrating then being hit on by the bunch of guys the night before. It did get busier for a while around ten but still no obvious takers for what I am sure she was prepared to offer.

When we shut up, she stood in front of me, hung her head down, and said, "I am sorry mentor, Britney was a very naughty girl and did not do as she was told earlier. I think you should take me home and punish me."

"A slut, and an idiot, your bruising has only just gone down – what do you want me to do to that lovely body now?"

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12