Mentoring Britney Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay the crop over the main bulge of that beautiful ass, ensuring that my aim covered both cheeks. It was time, she wanted me to hurt her, and I just thought lets get it over with. I gave her six hard whacks, aiming so the crop actually sunk into the flesh but ensuring that I was in a slightly different position each time. With the last hit the spoon dropped onto the floor with a clatter, she was taking very broken and rasping breaths. Her face was contorted with pain and tears were running down both cheeks.

She swung her legs over the side of the table and started fingering her clit, I had planned to use the crop on it, but she had obviously had enough. I pushed her hand out of the way and slipping three fingers into her soaking pussy took her clit in my mouth and stimulated it with my tongue. She immediately had a thrashing climax and soaked my hand and mouth in her juices.

When she eventually got her breath back, which took some time, she slipped off the table and used me as support. Her so beautiful face looked up at me and smiled; tears were still filling her eyes and running down each cheek. She did not say a word, probably could not say anything, and then suddenly bent over, still holding onto my shoulder. She was then physically sick over the kitchen floor; I gently helped her over to a chair and sat her down.

That proved a silly idea, as soon as she sat on her abused bum she leapt up again with a yelp. Taking the cushion from the table and putting it on the chair I gently eased her down again. She just sat there panting for a while and after I gave her, a drink of water managed to say, "Thank you darling, believe it or not but I did find that fantastic. You have proved your point though; the crop stays in the garage until I am very sure I have found the right guy to share it with."

She then added, "I am sorry, you could take that the wrong way, I mean a guy I can trust as much as I trust you. I know you will miss me, but please believe me I am very sure I will think of you very often. You have given me an absolutely unforgettable experience over the last few weeks. I must go and have a bath now; my bum is extremely painful still, come and talk to me while I soak it."

After her soak, I examined the horrid welts on her ass and told her they were far too much. Her only reply was that it was exactly right, the same as every thing I had done for her. She was soon dressed and packed all of her stuff that had accumulated at my house over the last few weeks. She said, "Not quite good bye yet, would you like to drive me to the airport, I need to leave around five o'clock?

I received a lovely kiss as she left my house for the last time, my life was going to be very boring, and frustrating from now on.

I drove around to her house at five, as I pulled up she came to the front door and waved. She was dressed in a nice pair of tight jeans and a short denim jacket covering a tight white jumper. On her back was a huge backpack, which appeared to be her only item of luggage. She stood at the door saying farewell to her Mother and then Dad walked with her over to my car. They put her pack into the boot and the lovely girl gave her Dad a kiss and long cuddle. As she jumped in beside me, I asked if she had given anything to her Dad to keep for her. He actually replied to my question, yes it was now safely returned to his garage.

With a tear trickling down her face she asked me to drive away and all three continued waving until we were out of sight. On the way to the airport, she did ask if I wanted a farewell blowjob but I declined saying I had to get used to doing without again. At the airport, I helped her with her pack and we had our last cuddle, that lovely soft body pushed into me for the last time.

We parted with us both in tears, I wished her the very best of luck finding what she needed. Her final words were "Thank you so much, keep checking your e-mail I promise to keep in touch."

As the lovely young body disappeared into the building, the most pleasant interlude of my life was over.

*

Thanks for reading this far, your vote and some feedback on the series as a whole would be appreciated. I am rather sad that the story has ended but I do not think it is sensible to continue with her experiences.

12