Merger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
416 Followers

And then a beach wrap she picked up from where she'd left her stuff. Now her shoulders and calves were featured. Everything as beautiful as the rest of her. We walked up onto a paved walkway and the sound of her flip-flops made me glance down at her feet. Sand was flying off still, but I knew I would gladly use my tongue to remove every grain if they took too long falling off such pretty, sexy feet. Even thinking of that made a warm trembling feeling flood my body.

Then lunch. It was a blurred mishmash of images and thoughts and ideas. A cute face across from me, huge eyes trying to read my thoughts, lips with cutely upturned corners and a ready laugh.

In my dream I realized I'd fallen for her at lunch, and not the moment she mounted me and fucked me face to face. My heart had relaxed and reached out into the space between us, over the breadsticks and garlic butter dish, and the salmon and (totally overcooked) veggies, and had somehow seeped into her and touched her. The rest that had happened was almost an afterthought.

"...thank you for lunch—for having lunch with me," she'd said. We'd gone dutch. "But...if you want, we could...hang out together—unless you have something important to do." The look on her face was one of confidence and I knew that no matter what I said, how I answered, yes or no, it wouldn't faze her.

"I have something important to do," I said, trying to be cool and slick, "But if you don't mind, maybe you could help me out?"

"Glad to," Amy had said, and the moment we entered my room and locked the door, the passion had swelled and exploded in almost unbelievable proportions. I felt like it was my first time. I couldn't kiss her enough, and the feeling had obviously been mutual. Then my mind drifted, and there was steam and warmth and the sound of running, hissing shower water.

I awoke, opened my eyes and saw that the bathroom door was ajar and that steam-mist was billowing out. I heard singing or humming and got up out of bed and padded over. I peeked in and saw a familiar blur of naked skin through the shower curtain.

"Hey cutie!" I called and soon there was a dripping wet face peering around the edge of the curtain, eyes blinking water from them. She smiled wetly.

"Hiya!" she said. "I thought you were still sleeping. Anyhow...would you do me a favor?"

"Sure; towel?"

"Uh no." Amy said. She looked passed me at the bed. "My dildo. Would you do me a favor and put it on, come in here and butt-fuck me till my brains melt?" I just stared at her for a second. Hearing something like that coming out of such a sweet face was a little disorienting. But then I realized I would love nothing better than to do this particular favor for her. I turned, went to the bed, got the dildo, stepped into it and started to cinch it up tight. Then I got in the shower with her and Amy handed me back her little squeeze bottle of lubricant and leaned forward against the wall with her cute tushy jutting. With the shower and steam and everything still filling the stall and tub, I smeared lube between her cheeks, got some on the tip of the dildo, then stepped closer and got the thing centered on her anus. I was just about to push into her when she pushed herself back and took just about half of the thing inside her on the first try. I was impressed!

Then the fever took over and I took her by the hips and started to screw her delightfully sexy butt. She started to respond right away, and the more she moaned and clawed at the tiles, and wriggled her ass, the faster I rammed that thing in and out! She spread her feet as wide as possible in that narrow tub and I stepped up closer, feet together and pelvis humming with excitement; it was like ripples inside me. I loved fucking her like that! It was a joy to see and hear how she responded, to see the incredible contrast between the thickness of the shaft and the relative daintiness of her rump, but also the closeness of it all; the closeness and intimacy we shared. I was in her ass, and maybe later, after a quick rinse off in the steaming shower water, I'd slip it up her cunt and fuck her till she really did pass out. I wanted that. I wanted to please her in the most complete and ultimate way I could—just because it was her, and she deserved it.

Then water even hotter than the shower water streamed down over my feet and the shock of it, the surprise of knowing what it might be, got me so excited I reached down and around Amy's front and slipped my fingers between her thighs. Hot, fresh—directly from the 'tap.' She was gasping and writhing against the shower wall, out of control from the ass-reaming I was giving her, and now she'd just gotten to a new level of release—just as I did sometimes while alone in the shower.

Complete submission to the pleasure.

I quickly brought my fingers to my lips and licked the wetness off. Even with the steam and mist diluting everything, I knew what it was. She'd just pissed herself at the height of climax, and to me at least, that was among the sexiest things I'd ever been witness to. I went on screwing her and reached down again, this time finding her clit and diddling it. Her body went stiff and solid. She gasped and seemed to shiver, and I pushed the dildo in, made circles with her clit, and then another gush of hot piss water wet my knuckles. Wanting more than a near miss, I cupped my whole hand under her and caught her next explosion, then lifted that water up to my mouth and sipped it.

Amy felt what I was doing. She turned her head and pursed her lips toward the palm of my hand, and I gave her a sip of her own piss. She shivered, and then I poured the rest down over her shoulder and started to massage it in while I went back to pounding her.

Twenty minutes later Amy was sliding down the tiles, nearly unconscious. I held her even as her knees turned to rubber, and gently pulled the dildo out of her well-stretched ass-hole as I brought the both of us down to the floor of the tub. I left the water raining down and got her turned around. She was panting, looking like she'd just done the 100 meter sprint, but saw me and smiled wearily.

"...so...you were saying what about me being a tomboy?" she panted with a weak smile.

We showered down after we'd both recovered, put on our robes and went dripping to the veranda to sit and bask in the sun. The chairs were reclined so we stretched out with our feet straight out. I noticed Amy's head turn in the direction of my feet then saw her look at me out of the corner of my eye.

"I think I may have peed on your feet," she said somberly. "I know we're all bathed and everything's clean, but...if you want, I could do penance by bathing your feet with my tongue..."

"God damn it girl will you stop that?" I almost gasped. "You just made my clit shiver!" She was laughing, and then I was too. It went on like that the whole rest of that day. In fact we ordered room service for breakfast and lunch because we both realized we probably wouldn't be able to spend much time at all in clothes, and that's pretty much the way it turned out.

That day and night, and the next two days and nights went by that way. I was insatiable, but so was she! It seems my fascination with her ass had uncorked some genie and it was impossible to put it back in the bottle—not that either of us were trying! Even on the rare occasions when Amy had panties on (which had been in her little beach bag), the shape and contour and overall look of her buns would just drive me wild. I'd reach out and grab her, laughing, into my lap, and either slap that adorable butt of hers or yank those offending panties off and make a quick meal of those incredible buns. She never complained though.

And then there were countless times where she would just stop in front of me, bare-ass naked, turn and bend over to give me a full view of what she was offering, and the offer was never refused! How could I, with a fanny like that?

Finally, the third day came and things seemed to be calming down. We woke up early, kissed each other good morning, and then went almost instinctively into sixty-nine, just laying there on our side having a morning munch. It got pretty passionate with both of us moaning and gasping into each other's snatch, but then it was over and we were both famished. We got dressed and went downstairs to have brunch and it was like this gloom had come over both of us. For me, I knew it couldn't continue, and the fact was, when we both left the island and went back to our own lives, we'd probably never see or hear from each other again. I knew I was due to leave in a day; I didn't know how long she was here for.

We ate in silence, had some really great coffee to finish off with, then went for a stroll along the beach. It was still mid-morning and the beach was only then getting crowded. She finally broke the silence.

"...talk about a fling, huh?" Amy said, keeping it as light as possible. I nodded and continued strolling along; I'd heard the tinge of regret in her voice, but there was no use in lingering on that. I saw her hand swinging beside her and reached out and grabbed it. I squeezed it even as she was trying to decide if it was okay for two women to be holding hands. Then she relaxed and squeezed back. "Oh yeah... not America...."

And as we walked along, it was as though the hand I was holding was transferring all these thoughts and memories and images and moments into me, like a living download, bringing everything back in a fast moving montage. It was hard to believe that this girl and I had done all those things in so short a time, and had gotten so intimate and close. We'd probably be best friends for the rest of our lives via email, but...somehow I knew that would never be enough. I looked forward then glanced sideways at her again. There wasn't a single pore of her body that my tongue hadn't touched and tasted. Every inch of skin. My hands had also explored all of her, sometimes reaching places my tongue never could. I knew all the sounds she made, the sounds of orgasm, her moans and soft gasps, the cute way her voice cracked when she groaned a certain way, even her soft snoring as she slept.

"...yah back to the real world..." I mumbled, and saw her nod. I nodded with her and continued to think of what I'd have to go back to.

Merger. My company joining up with another. Partner meetings, the Board members. Good money for all but...I wished I had a personal life worth writing home about. Yah, there were chicks, and there were two in particular I would probably wind up in bed with as soon as I got back, but...I squeezed the hand I was holding, and was just about to say something to Amy about how much I'd miss her and how much I wanted to be with her when an all too familiar voice called my name from somewhere up and to our left.

Looking up I saw my secretary, Mark, waving from the railing of the cliff overhanging the beach at that point. He'd come along on a separate-but-joint holiday to help with the transition before we returned. He cupped his hands to his mouth.

"Don't you ever turn your cell phone on?" he yelled. "Damn it, been trying to reach you for days!"

"Is there a problem?" I yelled back, and Amy now looked up at him too.

"No!" Mark yelled. "It's just that I found out the owner of the other company is also here vacationing; might've been good to meet face to face, but I can see that's already happened; maybe I'll see you both back at the hotel...." He kept looking at me and finally dropped his hands and smiled.

"...both...." I said.

"The both of us?" Amy asked. We stopped and turned to each other, and in moments found out it was true. It was really really awkward, but only for a moment. Amy started smiling in such a way that the sun dimmed by comparison. Amy then turned and led me quickly by the hand back toward the hotel, leaving Mark standing there, and once in the safety and silence and cool darkness of her hotel room, Amy stripped down naked, got on the bed on all fours and stuck her gorgeous butt out at me. Looking seductively over her shoulder at me, she smiled.

"How about some more pre-merger merging?" she asked, swaying her butt, and a moment after getting naked, I was seated cross-legged behind her, finally enjoying the fruits of all my hard work—my tongue buried deep in her hot, silky rear. After twenty minutes of this private conference, Amy crawled off the bed, reached in her luggage and brought out a rather kinky looking H-shaped device, all of firm rubber, and with each pair of the H's stems only an inch or so apart and ending with a smooth, rounded tip. She got back on the bed on all fours, quickly applied some lotion to the same hole I'd just been tonguing, and then guided one pair of the dildo's prongs into her ass and cunt, and then held it in position for me. I hurried to grease myself up and get into position—ass-to-ass—and once in, the thing felt simply wonderful! When we started pushing back and forth against each other though, it was just unbelievable.

Merger indeed!

Amy and I wound up extending our stay—by mutual agreement of course—by about a week. It was wonderful having such an agreeable business colleague, but what was more, when we finally did fly back to the States, come to find out that—all other feverish, wonderful, nasty, kinky, incredible past 'meetings' aside—Amy and I were quite compatible not only as business partners, but life partners. We've been together now for nearly six years, and truth be told, every time I'm at home and this one particularly cute butt comes waltzing by me, that butt always winds up bare (no matter what it's wearing), and my tongue always ends up buried to the hilt between those cheeks.

Can't help myself I guess!

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
416 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To Previous Comment...

"Please, not another one...

11/09/06 by Anonymous

Hahahahaha"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"...not another one...."

Another...story you wish you'd written?

Another...writer you wish you could write like?

Another...series of words you find hard to understand?

Another...attempt at something you don't comprehend--creativity?

Another...piece of fiction which shows your inability to comment intelligently upon?

1) If you write often you may be able to actually complete a piece to be proud of. Then you can put your actual name on it.

2) If you don't like your own writing, who will? Come to terms with your weaknesses

3) There are classes you can take to learn to read and comprehend, unless it's some sort of natural, mental illness. However, there are drugs and treatments for that as well

4) "Another" is still in question: another attempt at taking a often used storyline and trying to create something new within those boundaries? It's unclear what "another" means in this context. Some of the above suggestions might help you communicate more accurately

5) Again, there are classes you can take which teach you not only about writing, but about criticizing said writing. One suggestion would be to learn the craft before making comments, which, in this public, worldwide forum only tend to make others see you--even anonymously--as a complete idiot.

Which we're all sure you are not

As for the story in question, it's really pretty good. Conversational first-person past-tense. Maybe do Steven King and write first-person present tense?

I think I'll check out your other stuff to see if you haven't already done that!

Good luck!

Signed, "another" anonymous commenter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please, not another one...

Hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!

Just the right mix of hot sex scenes with truly romantic paragraphs! A sequel, maybe?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Double Blind Date Two women who believe they are straight are set up on a datein Lesbian Sex
I Kissed a Girl Ch. 01 I kissed a girl...in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories