Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing needed be spoken. Actions, tenderness, inclusive of many explanatory possibilities, Ron reached behind her, lowering her zipper, unclasped her dress from around her neck, gently slipping it from her body. Toni, in turn, removed his tie, unbuttoning his shirt, removing both it and his jacket. Releasing the buckle to his belt, she unfastened his pants, lowering the zipper allowing them to join her dress on the floor. Ron stepping out of his shoes, remaining in only his... Toni, unwilling to be apart from his naked body, swiftly lowered his boxers, allowing his hardening member the freedom it so desperately needed. Ron, completely naked, Toni wearing only her garter, stockings and heels, once again lifted her lips to his, pressing her firm breasts and hardening nipples into his chest and began the seduction of what would become the most memorable night of her life.

Ron, taking her hand ,leading her towards the bed, lifting her and laying her gently atop the soft pillowy comforter, looked on in amazement at how beautiful she appeared, tanned, perfectly shaped, sensuous lingerie and heels, flowing dark brown hair, large captivating green eyes and luscious full ruby lips, all presented magnificently on a canvas of silk and lace creating a masterpiece of sensuality. Contemplating lighting candles, yet unwilling to mask the sweet aroma of Shalimar permeating from the beautiful princess, Ron decided, lighting those directly across from the bed and adorning the dresser, accenting the mood before joining his stunning companion amid the covers. Toni, aroused by his romantic attentiveness to the slightest details, already fully aware of his fulfilling capabilities, positioned laying atop his chest, pressing her soft skin to his, tenderly kissed, caressing him, fingernails tracing his rapidly erecting nipples enjoying the muscular mass of his body increasing his arousal by the second. Having been satisfied earlier still in Vegas, well... not completely satisfied, more like a momentarily quenching of her thirst, needing his thick, filling, shaft deep inside... Toni breathing deeply under the influence of his... his... "Oh God, get a hold of yourself girl."

Fingernails tracing his exquisitely formed abs, still caressing his chest using tiny kisses teasing and toying his nipples licking, flicking them into a painful state of ... of... her fingers found their projected destination erect straining atop his stomach, one hard, rigid pleasure delivering staff. Tracing its length, moving her fingernails lightly along its lengthening surface, Toni felt his cock jump amid her sensitivity testing. Reaching his balls, caressing and playing, gently massaging the lucky appendages, her wrist and palm continued contact with his shaft heightening his pleasurable experience yet further. Toni, continuing her toying, alternating between teasing his balls and shaft, stroking his massive pole and caressing the sensitive head, tickling the responsive underside, forcing its maximum swelling, began kissing her way downward wishing to return his favor of satisfactory oral lavishing in ways he'd only dreamed of happening.

Finding her object of desire, lovingly kissing its head , worshiping its ability to thoroughly satisfy her insatiability, well... until next time or at least for the moment, Toni flicked her tongue over the sensitive head, tasting his pre-cum leaking from the slit. Head lying atop his stomach, tenderly she licked the crown, smothering the surface with kisses, forcing its excited response of presenting yet more of its sticky... "Mmmm... This doesn't taste that bad." Licking, sucking the presentation greedily awaiting more from her willing participant, her efforts were quickly rewarded with another, and then another, all being hungrily devoured in anticipation of the next. Never before tasting a man's cum, not even Stephen's, though God knows he'd tried talking her into it, thinking the act gross and most likely gagging in taste, found herself engulfing Ron's cock, anticipating its treat being deposited on her tongue with each pulse, twitch of his balls. "Mmmm... nice. This is really good."

Ron, unaware she'd discovered something new, lost amid his own pleasurable endeavors, the warmth, wetness of her mouth, teasing enticement of her tongue swirling around the head, her soft, capable fingers stroking his shaft, milking it greedily of its sweet, salty deposits, knew at this pace he'd be unable to hold out much longer. Toni, methodical unwavering in deed and actions, refusing to increase her tempo either with her lips or hand, began noticing an increase of seepage from his cock, assuring her he was about to explode. Bracing herself for an experience she'd never encountered, wishing to finish something she'd started, using her free hand to caress his pulsing sack, driving him ever closer to climactic completion, began sucking with an increased vacuum, still swirling her tongue erratically over the head while stroking him using her fingers and nails.

"Unnn... Oh Sweet Unnn... Oh Fuck!" Balls pulsing, pumping rhythmically, forcing his thick deposits of semen from the creators up his shaft and through the slit on the head, Toni felt and tasted her first true delivery of cum. No knowledge of its force, blasting deep to the opening of her throat, its quantity filling her mouth, Toni swallowed more in self-defense than preconceived notions, rapidly devouring every drop of her awaited prize. Getting the hang of her new found nourishing source, hearing Ron's agonistic moans of pleasure, Toni felt sort of sorry she hadn't tried this before now. Just as she'd been closed minded over being eaten, experiencing the act of receiving and now delivering, an oral satisfaction brought with it an additional insight to her uncovered sexual prowess. Continuing satisfaction of her thirst and Ron's heavenly bliss, Toni refused release of the magic wand until all its potion had been savored. "Oh, baby... Un hun... Oh Shit yeah!"

Tummy full, pleased with her accomplishment having completed yet another first, Toni tenderly kissed the tip before working her way back up his chest, retracing her path of descent, taking her time to acquaint herself with every inch of his defined, sexually exciting body. Returning to her origin of departure, having thoroughly enjoyed the adventure, Toni lifted, supporting herself with her arms still poised atop his chest, returning to her playful personality she'd perfected... well among many other things.

"Feel better?" Smiling, proud she'd been able to return the favor, Toni impishly shrugged her shoulders, glancing away, teasing him yet further. "I was gonna suggest we get something to eat but... for some reason, I'm not that hungry anymore. Are you?"

Shaking his head disbelievingly over her incredible delivery and ability to rebound as if nothing had happened, Ron reached up playfully flipping her over, pinning her to the bed, clueing her in with his incite. Toni, frightened screamed, caught completely off guard, unexpectant of anything so dramatic, found herself sprawled on her back, legs spread and Ron lying between them, covering her with his massive frame. Recovering from the shock of being handled with such ease, tossed about with the simplicity of a rag doll, Toni struck out, hitting him amid his chest, scolding him for frightening her.

"Don't do that again!" Toni, breasts rising and falling rapidly, nipples erect over a sudden rush of adrenalin, felt Ron's semi erect member hardening by the second, pressing between her legs. "Oh!... Um, well hello there. You wanna come in for a little while?"

Laughing, admonishing her creativity, Ron moved his hips, allowing his cock to slide between her hairless and sex-dampened folds, caressing him back into a fully engorged state. Toni, hands on his chest, moaning in preparation of his entry, dying for the event she'd been desperately in need of all day, lay her head back, closed her eyes, parting her lips in approval from the stimulation. Ron, having lubricated himself using Toni's excitement, reached between them, aligning his head for entry into the woman of his dreams. Positioned perfectly, splitting open her accepting passage, Ron began sliding inside the velvet vice, enjoying its welcoming embrace.

"Ahhh... Oh yes... That feels so good. Mmmm..." Toni vocalizing her approval with every inward thrust, willingly accepting the stretching of this won...wonderful... "Unnn... Oh God Yes! Mmmm..."

Ron sinking deeper, Toni craving more, lifting her hips encouraging his pleasurable assault,... "Mmmm"... gasped with each conquering thrust... "Oooo Oh yes"... enjoying his scratch of her insatiable itch. Withdrawing only to reassert his welcomed position deep inside her passage, rhythmically in and out, timing his movements with Toni's pelvic thrusts, Ron felt his rightful place, snuggling against her inviting womb. "Oh Ahh... Un hun..." fulfilling pressure bumping her cervical receptor with each and every stroke, slow, deliberately pressing firmly with each pleasuring contact coating her opening with life giving fluid, the two lovers engaged in a romantic coupling, refused giving way to sexual pandemonium, insisting this be slow and lasting. Toni's tightness caressing, milking this... this... "Oh yes baby... more."... huge invader opened wider her legs thoroughly giving herself completely to her capable... "Oh yes... Unnn..." lover, waiting patiently "OH God..." for both his and her cl... climactic finalities.

"Oh yeah... Damn! You're so... so tight baby." Toni's pussy clinching with every withdrawal, unwilling to relinquish her satisfier for a moment, followed his outward motion in hopes of retaining as much of this wonderful cock as possible. Each unwilling outward stroke followed by an anticipated refilling of her warm caressing cavern, hugging tightly this... this... God-like idol of desire, had him swelling yet larger with the nearing of his much desired orgasmic endeavor. "Unnn... Baby I'm not gonna last much longer."

Toni wishing for a mutual climax reached between their bodies, finding her swollen clit easily and began massaging her playmate, caressing the swollen nub using circular motions with her expertly experienced fingers. Head back, eyes tightly closed, full lips parted, gasping, crying out in agonistic pleasure... "Oh God!... Oh God!" working her clit franticly, Ron swelling, stretching her further yet thrusting harder, slamming into her depths, Toni felt the welcoming waves of relief begin breaking, forcing the start of her... "Oh Unnn Yes!... God I'm Cumming!... Oh God Cum now!"

Toni, legs tightly wrapped around his back, cunt pulsing, throbbing intensifying its grip with every thrust, forced his release of the much desired fertilization, she'd been awaiting. Punching deep and holding fast, his cock began spraying her womb, bathing it forcefully with scalding jets of semen.

"Oh Yeah Baby... Un hun there it is." Ron continuing his ritual of punching, holding and delivering, repeating the sacred delivery ritual again and again, unable to climb deep enough inside his hot, sexy partner. "Yeah... Unnn oh yeah..."

Toni opening her eyes pulling him to her, legs locked tightly insuring his inability for escape... He wasn't going anywhere... looked into his eyes informing him of exactly what he'd hoped for all along. "I think we just made a baby." Shallow breathing, eyes glazed in lust, love, Toni sealed their union, pressing her lips firmly, passionately to his. "Mmmm..." Tongue delving between his parted lips, entangling his greedily dancing a victorious dance having relinquished her body and soul completely, Toni forced yet another stirring of his loins resuming this unfinished coupling. Again starting his pleasurable drilling motion, in and out, exciting her passage, tingling with sensations of acceptance, willing to continue for as many rounds of pleasurable copulation as he possibly could, Toni having released her embrace, lustfully gazed into the face of her lover.

"Does this mean you aren't leaving?" Hope in fluctuated questioning, his world pivoting on her answer, fluttered his heart upon receiving her confirmation. Toni, shaking her head no, tears welling up, a smile tenderly escaping her lips, emphasized her acceptance, sealing it with a question of her own...

"Are you sure you love me?" Ron, smiling, her innocence apparent sealing his permanent fate for eternity, shook his head affirmatively, reassuring his little piece of heaven, his angelic love.

"Yes baby... I do... I always will."...

Continuing their love making the rest of the night, carrying over into the next day, Toni's decision made, following her need of affection, treatment of royalty, this worshiping as if only she existed, left her worries of how to inform Stephen, Tina, and her family far behind, reveling in this incredible feeling of unconditional love. The rest of the world? Not her problem right now. Everything could wait for some other time... for the moment; everything she needed was here holding her tightly ...

Life Continues...

"Readers"

Jillian, Kelly, GTK, and all the others I usually converse with, Please e-mail me soon. My address book disappeared and I no longer have your e-mail addresses. I'm so sorry for being unable to contact you before now. Hope to hear from you soon... "Bye for now."

Blind Mike